All 4 Us

bluntneeded द्वारा

"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let... अधिक

Meet the cast.
I
II
Meet the gng.
IV

III

211 8 0
bluntneeded द्वारा

Chicago Illinois
Johnson residence

Waking up to Jas & Spirit cuddled up on me blocking me from the cold fan blowing on us. I push them off me going into the bathroom peeing then brushing my teeth. when I get out the bathroom I see Jas still sleep while Spirit is up on her phone.

"Goodmorning Dumptruck" she smacking my ass while heading to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning gay ass girl" I laugh goin into the closet to grab some clothes so I can shower. once get out of the shower and get dressed in dark grey leggings & a light grey crop top, I sit at my vanity take off my bonnet and fix up my hair just for me to get back in the bed and lay on my phone.

By now Jas is up has showered and also had Spirit so we are all just laying in my bed on our phones not saying anything until Jas sits up looking at me and Spirit smiling which lets my know she about to ask us to go somewhere.

"yall guess who just asked me to come over" she stands up twerking up the mirror. "girl who" me and Spirit sit up and say in sync making us all laugh. "bitch who told you to come over" Spirit says coming down from our laughter.

"Zay fine ass" she smiles. making me look up confused as hell while her a Spirit are celebrating "um who tha fuck is Zay?" I look at them confused "girl damn u slow the one from the mall your brother homeboy" she says in a duh tone

making me lift my eyebrows and make an o with my mouth " ohhh I ain't know that nigga name shiii" I say makin them chuckle "we know yo ass don't ever know shi" Jas chuckles making us laugh too cause we know its true I be in my own world.

"Is you gon go or nah" Spirit asks Jas "Duh I just don't wanna go alone" she smirks at us "Girl Fuck No I'm not goin with you" I say instantly cause I don't have a reason to be over there "Sa come on please you won't be there alone the whole luh group there" she begs

"No you and Spirit can go yall got yall luh boo's over there I can stay at home" I lay down getting back on my phone "No I don't want to leave you out come on you know I always need you by my side too" Jas whines pulling my cover off me pulling my ankles.

"No Let me go Jasmine" I kick my feet o she can let me go "Best Bae pleaseee i'll get you food on the way there" she smirks knowing that will get me anytime. "Fine bruh damn you annoying and I get to pick what we get" I get up grabbing some socks my pink crocs along with my purse.

"Yall better come on before I change my mind" I yell heading downstairs grabbing a water and some snacks waiting for them on the couch when I'm done.

"We taking my car" Spirit say grabbing her keys and walking out the door with us behind her. me being the last out so I can lock the door.

when we get in the car I check in my purse and make sure I got my rolling utensils, cart, lipgloss along with my keys. "What you wanna eat boo" Spirit pulls out my drive way. "Wingstop Please"

________________________________________________________________

McCann Residence

When we pull up to Zay house its like 4 different Dodges outside all of them being tented out to the max they shit gotta be illegal but imma mind my business cause that's bout how my shit gon be when I get my car.

I aint even gon lie his house nice its not beat up at all. We all get out the car with our food in our hands. Jasmine knocks on the door and Zay opens it and steps out the doorway so we can get in the door. when we step in the house it smell like straight weed and its foggy.

we follow zay to the living room and we are met with five other people spread out on the couches. I look at all them and turn to Zay who's standing behind Jas holding her waist. "where yo kitchen at?" I ask "over here. yall need anything?" he nods his head towards the kitchen

we follow him putting our food down and washing our hands "nah we good if we do we will lt you know" Jas smiles  "ight you eat i'll be in the living room" Zay walks off.

"yall tryna smoke before we eat or after?" I ask pulling out my wood and weed "before" Spirit and Jas say in sync. I roll a blunt and we start a rotation with it when the lightskin girl from the mall walks in the kitchen.

"Heyy yall fine ass hell" she say smiling at us "Thank you girl you is too boo" Spirit say "what's yo name poo?" Jas asks her  "Nola but people call me La La" she smiles.

"awl well I'm Spirit that's Jas and this is Sage" Spirit points at us as she names us "she don't talk much do she?" Nola nods her head towards me "nah she be in her own world she will get used to you sooner or later" Jas smiles

"U wanna hit this?" Spirit asks lifting the blunt towards her " if yall don't mind thank you" she takes a big hit followed by a ghost. her shit was clean asf she gotta be our friend. "damn girl that shit was clean" Spirit takes the blunt hitting it.

"well ight yall thanks for the blunt imma go back in the living room with my man" she smiles and wave at us her eye low. when we get done smoking we eat and the girls go sit in the living room with they boos once they're finished.

I stay in the kitchen pick up my trash and wash my hands but when I go to grab a paper towel I bump into a hard chest making me stumble back and catch myself and mug the person.

"watch where you goin shorty" he walks around me going toward the refrigerator and grab a water. "boy you seen me right here" I immediately get irritated 

"aye shorty ion know who you talking to but fix that shit foe I do yo ass bad" he points his finger in my face making me smack his hand down "bitch don't put yo nasty ass hands in my face, fuck wrong with you" I mug.

"Yo ass must need some dick or sum cause you talking crazy" he chuckles turning his head back to the wall. "Aye ghee get tha fuck out my face foe I have to smack yo goofy ass" I laugh before I know it I'm pinned against the wall by my throat. 

"Imma tell you one moe time to watch yo fucking mouth shorty foe I have to fuck you up in the kitchen and I don't even wanna have to do that to you cause you my homeboy sister so watch that shit. ight?" he says his hand around my throat and his mouth right by my ear.

"AHHHH DEMON BOY FINNA KILL MUTE GIRL" Nola's boyfriend screams running back in the living room. "Zacari shut yo retarded ass up with all that stupid ass screaming"

Nola yells and I hear a loud smack "DAMN" they all say in sync "now why would you smack his neck like dat" Spirit laughs.

he removes his hand from around my neck and chuckles when I don't say anything he turns around grabbing his water and leaving out the kitchen, leaving me on the wall stuck.

when I finally gain back the abelite to move i grab a water and my phone and walk into the living room were everyone else, I sit on the couch by Nola looking at her and giving her a shy smile waving.

"Hey pretty let me introduce you to everyone" Nola smiles pointing to the person she sitting on "This is Zacari my boyfriend" zacari looks up from his phone and nods his head looking mad

"don't mind his dumb ass he just mad" she laughs then point to a lightskin stud with dreads and neck tats "that's Nex" she looks up and nods her head also then continues rolling her blunt with her arm around spirits waist.

nola then points at the lightskin that opened the door for us "That's Zay" he lifts his head up and looks at me over Jas shoulder and nods then lays back with Jas on his lap.

nola lastly points to the boy from the kitchen he got his hood on with his head laid back in a man spread with his arm over his face. if i said he was ugly i'd be lying straight through my teeth he was lightskined wit dreads, big lips, a goatee, and a neck tat of course he fine asf.

"That's satan" when he hears his name he moves his arm and look a us mugging hard asf making me do the same cause what's wrong with this nigga tf.

he just shakes his head and lays back making me sit back in my seat and get on my phone until the door swings open making everyone look up and the boys reach on their laps  or the table for their guns.

"Damn yall just gon shot me I thought we was coo" Maliki walks in but when he spots me he immediately mugs me. "Sage what da fuck you doin in here yo" he angrily says "im here with Jas and Spir why you in my business" I roll my eyes

"Ion know who da fuck you think you talkin to but don't make me put my hands on you luh girl" "now get tha fuck up and lets go so i can drop you off at home cause ill be damned I let my luh sister be somewhere I do business" he grabs his keys and walks out the door "his ass blows me ghee" i get up grab my suff and tell everyone bye.

*

*

*

*

*

*
*

*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
1M 26.4K 60
just read & don't steal shit in my book thank you . excuse any mistakes.
346K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
208K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...