PRANBIR - DESTINY ALWAYS UNIT...

By appy_1633

It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more ..... More

Copyright Infringement
CHARACTER SKETCH AND NOTE
COVER
#DAU 1
#DAU 2
#DAU 3
#DAU 4
#DAU 5
#DAU 6
#DAU 7
#DAU 8
#DAU 9
#DAU 10
#DAU 11
#DAU 12
#DAU 13
#DAU 14
NOTE
#DAU 15
#DAU 16
#DAU 17
#DAU 18
#DAU 19
#DAU 20
#DAU 21
#DAU 22
#DAU 23
#DAU 24
#DAU 26
#DAU 27
Epilogue
End..

#DAU 25

617 36 11
By appy_1633

ALIA'S ROOM,

Alia was removing her ornaments and was lost in deep thoughts.

"How can the acid not work? That waiter mixed the whole bottle of acid in front of my eyes, then how is Mishti completely fit and fine.. Her hand should have been burnt in worst way possible.. But.. That's not the case.. Argh!! How the fuck my plan failed!" Blabbering to herself, she threw a tissue box away in anger and then went inside the washroom....

She stood in front of the large mirror with a washbasin in front starting at her reflection angrily. She punched the wall beside the mirror hard repeatedly, hurting her knuckles which were now red.

Alia: no way.. A big no! I can't let this family at peace after they ruin mine.. Specially that Prachi, Pragya and Disha.. But also those two brats... Sunny and Mishti.. Wanted to ruin me.. Me!! Alia Mehra.. They dare to insult me.. I'll show them hell now..

She smirks.. And open the tap, allowing the water to flow off. She moved her hand to collect some water to splash on her face, only to pull it back with a scream that left her mouth as her body moved back due to the mere touch of the hot burning water that came from the tap..

Alia looked at the hot water which was still flowing as the tap was open. The vapours that were coming made her gulp and sweat buds form on her forehead.

Gulping, she moved and held the tap to close it but someone else held her hand stopping her from doing the act. She looked at the right side only to find Prachi... Standing right next to her, holding her hand and a smirk on her face, causing Alia to frown.

Alia: what the hell are you doing here? And how do you entered?

Prachi, purposely: by door, my dear Alia buji..

Alia: you.., just tell me what are you doing here?

Prachi: you seem to be too much ill Mannered, don't you know you shouldn't waste water like this..

Alia: are you mad? I was going to close the tap, you came and stopped me..

Prachi: opps.. But Alia buji, don't you think we shouldn't leave our work undone?

Alia: what do you mean?

Prachi: you came to watch your face na.. But you haven't.. Comeon atleast wash your hands..

With that said, Prachi passed a smirk to Alia who was lil scared as the water was damn hot..

Alia: w-what.. List-.. Aaaahhhh

She screamed in pain as Prachi made her hand to stay under the water and the warm, hot, burning water came in contact with her hand. She screamed her lungs out feeling the burning sensation. Alia tried to move her hand away but Prachi had a strong grip over her hand. She was crying due to the pain and was trying to push Prachi, to move her hand.. But all in vain. As Alia was shouting way too loud, everyone came there running, specially Abhi as he heard his sweet sister screaming in pain.

Now, everyone were in the washroom, except for Arav and Avni as they were with Krish, they all were stund to see the view in front. Mishti still had Mehndi on her hand while rest have washed their hands.. She wished to keep it till the next day, and others didn't minded it.

Abhi: what the hell is happening here!

Alia, crying: bhai, please.. Please bhai ask this Prachi to stop this. This water is too hot.. It's hurting me bhai..

Everyone noticed the hot water and Abhi grew tensed and worried for his sister. Rest were also a lil worried.

Abhi: prachi.. What are you doing.. Leave her. It's hurting her hand.

But Prachi gave deaf ears to him.

Vansh: prachi, bachaa what's wrong.. See, leave her okay. We will talk na.. What happened??

Pallavi: prachi.. What are you doing? Leave her..

Rhea: Prachi, what did buji do.. Why are you doing this?

Abhi tried to close the tap but Prachi held his hand and pushed him back and glared him. Her eyes were red in anger. Abhi gulped.

Dida/Sarla: Prachi.. What r u doing?

Disha: prachi i know you won't do anything without any reason.. But just stop it now.. And tell us what's happening..??

Purab: exactly.. It's not like we care for this bitch.. But we just want to know..

Alia was hurt listening that Purab don't care for her. More tears roll out her eyes.. She was still feeling pain and trying to push away Prachi

Alia: leave me Prachi.. Or else.. Or.. Or else.. I swear.. I..

Prachi, shouts interrupting her: or else what!! What the heck will you do Alia Mehra!!

Abhi moves to Pragya and Ranbir.

Abhi: Pragya.. Ranbir, prachi will listen to the two of you.. Ask her to stop it.. Alia is in pain.. Please ask her to stop.

Vikram: yes.. Ranbir talk to her

Mishti: ha ranbir.. See what she is doing.. It's not correct to harm someone like this.. Even if the person is wrong..

But to everyone's surprise, Pragya and Ranbir nodded in no and were glaring Alia with anger, specially Ranbir.. His jaws were clenched, fist was tightened.. And eyes were red in anger.

Sunny: what no.. What's wrong with you two. We all know that this Alia aunty is not worth of any care.. But it's not the correct behavior of Prachi's too (to Prachi) bacha.. Please stop this..

But she nodded in no.. And instead opened the tap more and the water flew with more force and Alia cried in pain.. Shouting for help

Rhea: Prachi please stop it.. Atleast look at her state.. Ranbir you say something..

Ranbir, roared: No way.... No fucking way!! This bitch buji of yours was going to hurt my Di.. I don't give a damn even if she dies today..

All were shocked listening him but the most was Alia.. Prachi closed the tap and pushed Alia back.. She stumbled back on her feets. Abhi rushed to her and checked her hand.. It's skin was removed.. Whole hand had turned red.. Little blood was also coming from her hand.

Abhi: what nonsense are you saying Ranbir.. Why will Alia do any such thing.. And you Prachi.. Look what you did, look at her hand.. It's burnt soo badly

Pragya: oh really.. Do you even know what your this God damn sister was gonna do with our Mishti..

Sunny: what do you mean Maasi..

Pragya: that day, when maa (sarla) came home.. Before she arrived I saw this Alia going somewhere.. I asked someone to keep an eye on her.. And that person told me that she went to a shop.. And after investigating, I got to know.. That she bought a liquid from there..

Abhi: so what.. For buying a liquid you guys made her face this.. Are you insane or what!!

Disha: are you dumb or what!? Let di complete first.. (Abhi frowned) di.. You speak

Pragya: that liquid wasn't any normal.. It was a dangerous one.. Right Alia

She glares Alia who gulps in fear.

Prachi: this Alia is a bitch.. A heartless bitch.. She wanted to ruin Mishti di and Sunny bhai's marriage functions.. Mom was in tension thinking about her when I have video called her.. She told me about Alia and we decided to keep an eye on her..

Ranbir: the engagement went well without any kind of problem.. Di was happy along with Sunny bhai.. So Prachi was more tensed for this Mehndi function.. I saw her tensed and asked her. She told me what maa (pragya) told her. We both and maa sat and watched cctv footage of the whole place.. And guess what, we saw her (Alia) sending a man who looks like a waiter in the room where the Mehndi bowl was kept.. That man came out after some time and gave Alia aunty an empty bottle of the liquid that she purchased from the shop..

Pallavi: what.. Alia what were you going to do.. What was in that bottle..

Alia: w.. What are you saying Pallavi.. It just have an essence.. It only increase the smell of mehndi and the color becomes more dark.. That's it

Pragya moved to her and pulled Alia and slapped her hard.

Pragya: bloody bitch.. How much will you lie and fall Alia.. Let me tell you all.. That liquid didn't had any such essence.. It instead had Acid in it.. A strong acid..

All were shocked listening her. Mishti and the Kohli's stumbled. Mishti was tensed amd scared. Sunny wrapped a hand on her waist and side hugged her trying to calm her, but he was also equally shocked.

Sunny: what are you saying maasi..

Vikram, panicked: exactly.. Mehndi.. Acid..

Purab: di.. If that bowl had acid.. Then mishti..

They all looked at Mishti who was in Sunny's arms.. She was fine so they were now confused.

Prachi: I'll tell this. But before that.. Ranbir..

He nods and leaves from there.

Pallavi: where did you sent him?

Prachi: to our room. So, yeah.. When we saw Alia aunty mixing that liquid having acid in the bowl.. We changed the bowl

Alia looked at her shocked.

Prachi, continued: I made another Mehndi paste in afternoon and then we exchanged the bowls.. The previous bowl that was having acid is kept in my room now.. Ranbir went to get it..

On cue, Ranbir entered inside with the bowl in his hands.

Ranbir: this is the old bowl.. And this is the liquid bottle that was poured in the bowl.

He showed them the liquid bottle as well as the bowl of Mehndi. Disha took the liquid bottle and read the name,she was shocked beyond core..and stumbled in place.. Vansh took the bottle and searched on internet about it. He was also shocked on reading and looked angrily at Alia..

Vansh, shouts: how can you be so inhuman Alia Mehra..

Pallavi, tensed: Vansh.. What's written in this..

She took the phone and read it and was shocked like Vansh and Disha..

Pallavi: it's.. It's written that if someone's skin comes in contact with this Acid then.. Then that particular part or organ will .. Will be damaged beyond repair..

Dida and Mishti stumbled listening her. Mishti looked at her hand which were fine.. Sunny was hell angry now. He saw tears flowing from Mishti's eyes and that ached somewhere in his heart.

He wiped them off and hugged her tightly. She sobbed.

Disha: her.. Her hand would be so damaged that.. We.. We have to replace it.. Or.. Or else Mishti have to live a life without one hand..

Loud gasps could be heard. Pallavi looked at Alia angrily.. She marched towards her and pulled her with force and slapped her repeatedly.. Abhi didn't stopped her or anyone this time. He knew that here his little not so sweet sister is wrong.

Alia pushed away Pallavi and shouts. Prachi held pallavi as she was about to hit a tap.

Alia: yes.. Yes I did all that.. And so what?? What are you gonna do.. Haa.. I'm Alia Mehra.. I can do anything and trust me.. Prachi and Pragya.. Till the time I don't make your life hell, I won't leave you..

Prachi: oh really, cool.. Go ahead.. And let me also see what will you do. (She folds her hands at her chest) Alia Mehra.. Tum bhool rahi ho ki I am Prachi Rai Singhania Kohli.. The daughter of Vansh and wife of Ranbir... What do you think.. If anything happened to me Or mom.. They will be quite.. Trust me, your brother won't even get your dead body..

Alia gulps hearing her as she knew that Prachi was saying truth. Her husband and father were hell protective and possessive about her and her mother.

Sunny: she doesn't even deserve to stay alive..

With that said, he gripped alia's neck and pinned her to the wall strangulating her. All were shocked seeing his act.. While he was hell angry on thinking of what would have happened to Mishti.. If Alia's plan would have got successful.

All were trying to make him leave her.. But in vain. Mishti too came and asked him to stop as she can't touch him because of Mehndi.. He finally pushed Alia on ground who coughed.

Sunny held Mishti by waist and pulled her close to him.

Sunny: listen to me very carefully Alia Mehra.. Mishti is my would be wife.. If you ever now tried to do anything.. Then even if she says, I won't spare you.. I'll myself kill you with my hands.. So better stay the hell away from my mishti, understood!!

Alia gulped seeing his anger. Mishti nodded a no to him and side hugged him. He was still glaring at Alia.

Mishti: leave it sunny. I'm fine.. Here, look at me (he looks at her, trying to control his anger) I'm absolutely fine.. And you are not gonna do anything with her.. Sunny I'm really very happy with this marriage and excited for the further function.. I don't want them to get delayed because of her.. As if she dies then we have to postponed my marriage to do her last rites.. 14th day.. Bla.. Blah.. Blah..

All laughed listening her last line while Alia fumed. Sunny to laughed and side hugged her tightly.

Alia: you.. Just see Mishti what I do.. You are speaking too much now..

Prachi: oh really..

Prachi took the mehndi bowl and kept it on the wash basin. She held alia's hairs and moved her head down on the bowl.. All were tensed as the bowl had acid wala mehndi.. and Alia's face would be burnt.. If this happens..

Alia was damn scared.. Prachi stopped just few centimeters away..

Prachi: go ahead.. Do whatever you want.. Alia Mehra.. Don't wake the devil inside me.. Or else you have no fucking idea what I can do with you.. So better stay in your lane.. Or else, I know how to put bitches like you on place.. Got that..

Alia was hell angry and frustrated but just nods yes in fear.. And Prachi left her..

Kokila: shame on you Alia.. I can't believe you hate your own niece so much.. Unbelievable.. Anyway.. Let's leave from here.. Someone take that bowl, we need to throw it away so that no one can get it..

Disha took the bowl: I'll take it out.

Alia, to rhea: rhea, look what this idiot Prachi have done to my hand.. Beta please get that ointment from outside for me.. And apply on my hands..

Pragya glared Alia.. Others just roll their eyes.. But to everyone surprise.. Rhea nodded in no..

Alia, angry: what the hell do you mean by no!! Here I'm injured.. Can't you see that.. Or what..

Rhea, coldly: you deserve that buji.. Anyways.. Mom.. Let's go. I'm damn hungry..

Rhea leaves from there while all were hell surprised and shock was an understatement for Alia.. They all too left even abhi.. No one cared for Alia.. She threw away the brush box in anger and shouts in frustration..

...............

That's all my readers.. I have a question to ask..

What do you all think.. That the way Prachi punished Alia by making her hand hurt with hot water was correct or was it wrong??

I want your views here.. Please..

Thank you so much... Byeee... See you all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 138 8
this is a sequel of my first book "Twist of fate" This story is about abhigya's life with their daughters and pranbir's life after marriage.. Those...
5.9K 388 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
15.7K 1.6K 29
Ranbir picks Prachi in his arms. Ranbir :- madam, I am with you, I will take you everywhere like this.
77.4K 3.9K 67
Everyone knows about the love story of Ranbir and Prachi. But, has anyone thought about the feelings of Aryan and Shahana. Some people smile to hide...