𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒. ᴀ ᴄʜ...

由 aster_philos

A collection of my original characters for fandoms and original worlds that are open to be roleplayed with. 更多

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭
───── ・ 。𝙁𝘼𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝙔𝙊𝙉𝘿 . ─────
[ ᴄɪʀᴄᴇ ]
[ ᴜɴɪsᴇᴅ ]
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇss
ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛʜғɪɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
ᴛʜᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ᴏғ ғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋs
─────── ・ 。𝙆𝙄 . ───────
[ ɪɴɪǫᴜᴜs ]
[ ʟᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴀ̈ᴄʜᴛɪɢᴇɴ ]
[ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ xᴀɴᴀᴅᴜ ]
[ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ sᴏʟᴀʀɪsᴛᴀɴ ]
[ ᴢᴏʟᴏᴛᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ]
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʜʀɪɴ'ɪʟʜɪ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪɴs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴀᴇʙɪɴ
ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴀʙᴀsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇss
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇɪʀs
ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴋᴏᴅɪᴀᴋ
ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇʙɪʀᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ғɪsʜᴇʀᴍᴀɴ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴏᴛʜsᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ
ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴜʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx ʟᴏʀᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ғᴏx
───── ・ 。𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙃𝙇𝙄𝘼 . ─────
[ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ]
[ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴀʜʟɪᴀ ]
[ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟɪᴠᴇ ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜ ]
[ ʟᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ sᴜɴ ]
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴛᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴜʀᴘᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀʟᴏᴄᴋ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
────── ・ 。𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙑𝙀𝙇 . ──────
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs' ʙᴇᴀsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ
ʟᴀᴛʀᴏᴅᴇᴄᴛᴜs
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
────── ・ 。𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙆 . ──────
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪsᴛ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴋɪɴɢ

20 0 0
由 aster_philos

LORD 𝐊𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐊
of the tempests.

ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ︱ Adelaide Hawk Kodiak

ᴀʟɪᴀsᴇs ︱ Addy
The Witch King
Son of the Pythoness

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ︱ Human

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ︱ Male
                              He/him/his

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ︱ Biromantic bisexual

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀᴛᴇ ︱  21 May 1954 (aged 25)
Seacrown, The Tempests, Iniquus

ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ︱ Iniquan

ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇ ︱ Noble House of Kodiak

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ︱ Lord

-ˋˏ [ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ] ˎˊ

Adelaide stands at 5 feet, 11 inches with a lean build and fair complexion. He has a square shaped face with a bulbous nose, rounded chin, and stormy blue eyes. His hair is fluffy and short of a dark chestnut color. His faceclaim is Iwan Rheon.

-ˋˏ [ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ] ˎˊ

Adelaide is a bit of a judgmental guy, most noticeable in his facial expressions. Though he isn't upfront with it, he doesn't try to hide his reactions, and if he deems it to be necessary enough, he will come to someone with criticism. It doesn't help that he's somewhat sarcastic. He has a dry sense of humor and a snide tongue, and while it usually keeps within humorous bounds, there are times where it grows harsh.

Strict in his rule, Adelaide can be cruel, particularly in punishments for disobedience. He's easily irritated, especially when it comes to failure, and holds high expectations of those around him. Fueled by a sense of righteousness, Adelaide often acts as though he's exalted. He's a nobleman and sees himself as such, doing his best to live by a rule of integrity and goodness. He takes to matters objectively in an effort to solve it justly and regards others neutrally, at least until they give him a reason to judgement. Even in his judgement, though, he tries to treat everyone decently and impartially.

Adelaide is strong-willed, and though he may take input from others, he chooses his own thoughts and opinions over anything else. He sees his judgement as one of the most trustworthy, making him self-willed. It makes him forceful, authoritative in his rule and dynamic in demeanor. He'll press his way forward until he gets what he wants, an efficacious man who both speaks and acts with insistence and might. His decisions all come with a purpose too, each one a leap to further his own success.

However, Adelaide is more tender behind closed doors. He's a contemplative man who thinks quite in silence often, introspective and sometimes daydreaming. It does make him thoughtful, though, particularly in his words. When it comes to his family, he is the utmost gentle. He is surprisingly controlled in both touch and temperament, never explosive and always soft. There's a root of worry in it. Adelaide has a tendency to fret over his family, especially when he's separated from them, which makes him a bit preservative. He tries not to be suffocating, but it still can be a little much at times.

-ˋˏ [ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ] ˎˊ

-ˋˏ [    ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛᴀɴᴛ   ] Trained since he was fourteen, Adelaide has become expertly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, and marksmanship. He does best with a long sword or crossbow and is a steady, careful fighter who makes measured movements.

-ˋˏ [   ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ   ] A child of an island nation, Adelaide is an expert in the skills of sailing and a master navigator. However, since the death of his father, he's become nervous around sailing adventures outside of the islands and will never sail in to a storm.

-ˋˏ [    ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ   ] Adelaide is able to sense the emotional states of other people. If they're strong enough, he just has to be near them to feel them, though usually to correctly identify them, he has to have contact with the person. Prolonged, unbroken contact can be enough to even get a few thoughts through, and he shares an empathic, partially telepathic bond with his siblings. His empathic abilities extend to the natural world too where he's supernaturally aware of the state of the environment and can sense oncoming danger.

-ˋˏ [    ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ   ] The House of Kodiak is descended from a line of storm witches, which has carried down in family tradition. Though he will never publicly use it, Adelaide is skilled in witchcraft. This allows him to utilize divination, spells, enchantments, hexes, and even potions, though he is only laudable in divination and enchantments. He still has much work to do for spells, hexes, and potions. He has never, nor will ever, dable in curses.

-ˋˏ [    ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ   ] An ability rarely used and even more rarely practiced, Adelaide is capable of dreamwalking. This allows him to enter the minds of others with their consent and communicate on an internal level. However, Adelaide is resistant to dreamwalk as he finds it unappealing and unstable. Being in the minds of others freaks him out.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ˎˊ
   ⋆   ɢʀᴀɴᴅғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Morgan Kodiak †
   ⋆   ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ   Magda Kodiak
   ⋆ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Kestrel Kodiak †
   ⋆ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Evangeline Faulkner Kodiak
   ⋆ sɪsᴛᴇʀ Serafina Kodiak
   ⋆ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Madeleine Kodiak
   ⋆ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Sylvain Kodiak
   ⋆ sɪsᴛᴇʀ Theophana Kodiak
   ⋆ sɪsᴛᴇʀ Arabella Kodiak
   ⋆ ᴀᴜɴᴛ Feme Kodiak Ur
   ⋆ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ Kleometra Kodiak Ur
   ⋆ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ Hypatia Kodiak Ur
   ⋆ ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ Berenike Kodiak Ur
   ⋆ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ Griffin Kodiak

this character is open for a love interest!

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 ˎˊ
-ˋˏ [ Adelaide Hawk Kodiak was born on May 21st, 1954 in Seacrown as the eldest child of Lord Kestrel Kodiak and Lady Evangeline Kodiak. He was succeeded one year by little sister Serafina, two years by little brother Madeleine, five years by little brother Sylvain, six years by little sister Theophana, and seven years by little sister Arabella.

Born the eldest child of a lord, Adelaide was trained to become a nobleman and sovereign from the start. He was named heir apparent upon birth and began his education as soon as he could speak. His father swept him up under his wing and took him as an apprentice just as much as a son, forming a close bond between the two. Kestrel held high expectations for him that were often quite harsh, and though he was severe in his punishments, Kestrel had his soft moments too. He was, surprisingly, understanding.

Adelaide, as a older boy and teenager, was dually taken under his grandmother's wing. As a noble house born from witches, Magda taught him storm witchcraft, a practice carefully passed down from generation to generation. Though Adelaide found purpose in lordship, witchcraft was where he took interest and comfort, fascinated by magic. He excelled slowly but adeptly, an attentive and dedicated student to the point that he was a witch in his own right by seventeen.

However, when he was fifteen, Adelaide and his father ventured out on a seafaring trip. The trip resulted in stand off with another noble house preventing them from arriving on the mainland. Adelaide, in his naivety, decided to use his magic abilities to escalate an oncoming storm. He hadn't gauged the severity of it, though, which resulted in a fatal squall that destroyed both his ship and the rival ships. He was cast into the sea as his ship broke apart and found his father unconscious among the wreckage, dragging them both to shore where Kestrel was declared dead upon arrival.

Adelaide was returned to the Tempests, a chain of islands ruled by the Noble House of Kodiak, and proclaimed Lord Kodiak. However, he accepted a partial regent rule alongside his grandmother and mother until he turned eighteen. Though nervous to take on such responsibilities, Adelaide eventually found his footing, and now at nineteen, he has set his eyes on conquering Iniquus as king.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

OC Book 由 Johnny

同人小说

1.3K 69 37
OCs that I might use for roleplaying
1.1K 79 61
My ocs for roleplay
1.4K 24 21
A continuation of the former book bc Wattpad will no longer allow me to edit it
307 26 45
A detailed private individual role play