The hellspawn of remanent (sp...

By nasuto_1227

I really don't have a description I don't own Rwby or spawn just the OC and some parts of the story More

V2: meet the pines (rework.)
V2: New enemy?
V2: The huntresses and the hellspawn (Rework.)
V2: The old wizard and the hellspawn
V2: the new student
V2: Search and destroy (not the cod gamemode)
V2: Mountain Glenn
V2: No breaks
V2: Breach (small edit.)
Volume 2 aftermath: Hanging out with the rose
V2 aftermath: i know what you are
V2 aftermath: cooking with the ice queen
V2 Aftermath: The flaming dragon.
Not a chapter
V2 aftermath: The spartan
Not a chapter (Again)
V2 aftermath: The fraud in shining armor
V2 aftermath: New Threat? (LAST AFTERMATH CHAPTER FINALLY!!!)
V3: The beginning of the end and the end of the beginning
V3: The other half

V2 Aftermath: The Fashionista, Debt And Apoplogy

31 0 0
By nasuto_1227

Aj: "You know if you think about it. You might be in a harem."

Aj says as Weiss and him walked into the city of vale. Confused Weiss looks at Aj.

Weiss: "What are you talking about?"

Aj: "Cuz think about it. Ruby and yang are sisters so there's no way they could be the Mc, Blake is quiet and too cool for being the Mc though due to ruby being not that smart she could be the mc? But you are bossy not likely the Mc? I don't know you're just in a harem."

Aj explained confidently while Weiss with an unamused expression hits aj with a fan on the cheek.

Weiss: "Dunce."

Aj: "Oww- wait Blake only does that to me!"

Weiss showed him a label on the fans handle 'hit aj if necessary.' Aj let out a confused grunt.

Aj: "That's stupid."

He grumbles.

Weiss: "Like you?

Aj glared at Weiss before bumping into a lamp post. Weiss rolls her eyes as she smiles slightly.

Weiss: "Dolt."

After Aj rubs his head he follows Weiss to a clothing store.

Weiss: "This should be it. If there's no leather jackets similar to yours I don't know what other stores would."

Aj looks at the luxurious building then at the rest it's seems like he's hallucinating it.

Aj: "I don't know Weiss... seems expensive..."

He says in a slightly shaken voice. As Weiss rolls her eyes and looks at Aj.

Weiss: "Please I buy my clothes at this store all the time."

Aj: Yep expensive.

He looks around for a cheaper one. But dosent find one as he was forced in by Weiss.

Aj immediately goes to the men's section looking at the jackets, he finds a brown leather jacket.

Aj: Bingo

He puts one sleeve onto another as he looks at himself in the mirror. Brown jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans.

Aj: Good enough I guess.

He shrugs as he takes one sleeve off the jacket.

???: "That wouldn't look good."

A feminine voice was heard as Aj looked to a side of him seeing a girl with sunglasses and brown and black clothing.

Aj: I've heard of her. "Coco is it?"

Coco nods as she walks up to him: "And you must be the new kid. Without the jacket was good enough but it doesn't look good with those blue jeans."

He looks down to his jeans then back up to cocoas he scratched his head. As he puts the jacket back in the hangers.

Aj: "What about green, red and white."

Coco shrugs as the two grab the clothing of each color. As Aj was down in the changing room and exited it he looks at the mirror.

Aj: "Probably for Christmas."

Coco walks away and comes back with a pile of clothes. She pulls out a green shirt with black cargo pants.

Coco: "What about this one?"

Aj looks at the clothing as he shrugs, he takes the two, enters the changing stall and comes out with the brightest shirt he's ever seen. He glanced at coco as she does the same to him.

Aj/coco: "No."

Coco tossed him a shirt with stripes of a dark and light color. Aj looks at the shirt for a moment before going in to the room.

As he puts on the new shirt, it was comfortable but it was the mixture of skin tight and loose. Not much was showing just the muscles from his shoulders, upper chest and his upper back.

Aj: Is this what I think it is...?

He walks out as he checks out how the shirt looks on him.

Coco: "Well I'll be damned, your not skin and bones."

She says as she tilts her sunglasses down and looks at the compressed spots of the shirt. She tilts the glasses back up as she spoke.

Coco: "I just wanted to see if it looks better on you compressed instead of loose. I thought you would be a twig, but judging by your forearm being bigger than average I wonder if you have some muscle into you."

Aj slightly chuckles as he puts on the leather jacket. It looked better, it covered some parts of the strong points except his midsection of his chest, but... something is missing.... His baby blue jeans disrupted the outfit by its appearance.

Aj: "What if..."

He mutters as he goes into the changing room as coco tilted her head.

Aj goes out the room with the black cargo pants it fits with the shirt, not tight but not too loose. He looks at coco.

Aj: "What about this?"

He says as confused.

Coco smirks: "Now that's better than the last one."

Aj still confused: "Soo..."

Coco: "It's a yes."

Aj nods as he goes back to the changing closet (Finally found the word for it.) and came out with the new outfit in hand and the old one on him.

Aj: "Alright let's get this over with."

The two walks towards the self checkout as aj scan for his new clothes and jacket which the price made our hellspawn eyes gloom...

Aj: "T-two thousand..." Pro tip never go to a store with Weiss.

Aj sighs as he grab the right amount of for the outfit as he changes into the outfit in the closet and exits the closet and store with coco. He faces coco.

Aj: "Thank you coco for the outfit I guess."

Coco: "No problem just helping you of your first impression."

She smirks as she walks away.

Aj: She's cool...

Weiss: "There you are. I was looking all over for you."

Weiss sighs out as she got close to Aj as he turns around at her. Weiss begins to look head to toe to Aj.

Aj: "Uhh... what you think?"

He says as he puffs out his jacket. Weiss comes closer towards Aj as she pulls down his jacket straightening it.

Weiss: "It looks good."

She says as he looks up at him, she was used to the height due to him being the same height as ruby but only taller by an inch.

Weiss: "Tho that shirt is tight on you."

Aj shrugs: "Compression shirt. It's meant to be like that, but it's actually comfortable to wear."

Weiss: "Is that so?"

She says as she leans closer and closer. Aj wasn't phased by this action as he knew she won't do it... or so he thought

She didn't... she just zip up his jacket and then leaned away.

Weiss: "I'm surprised you didn't get all flustered to a beautiful woman like me."

She laughs out as Aj rolls his eyes.

Aj: "I'm a dumbass but not that dumb."

He sighs as he began to walk but still looks at Weiss.

Aj: "I'll go get some snacks. Wanna come with?"

Weiss shook her head: "No. I'll just go back to my dorm."

Aj: "Oh... ok uhh... see you in class."

He waved before walking away from Weiss. Not even a few minutes he bumps into someone or something.

Aj: "Ow." Did I get hit by a truck?

He looks down to see what he knocked down and sees an orange haired girl with light green eyes.

Aj: "S-sorry you ok?"

He says as he puts out his hand to help her up. But she jumps on her feet as Aj steps back a bit.

Orange haired girl: "Sal-u-ta-tions. And I'm doing wonderful thank you for asking."

Aj sighs: "Ok then. See you later... pal."

He says as he turns away and walks but the girl looked back at him but then continued walking away.

Aj: She's... odd... cute but odd.

Minutes later

Aj: "Hmm... no munchies..."

He mutters quietly before he backs up and bumps into someone.

Aj: "Ah. Sorry-"

He turns to see who he bumped into.

Aj: "Ruby?"

Ruby who was  holding tons of cookies pouches.

Ruby: "Aj?"

Aj: "Your here to buy-?"

Ruby: "Snacks?"

Aj: "Yep. You don't mind if I join in your shopping?"

Ruby nods as the two began shopping for snacks. Ruby go through usual as Aj grab spicy, and cool ranch chips with sour cream as well. It hit him as the two were walking.

Aj: "Uhh... Ruby, from the day before... when we're training."

Ruby: "I forgive you."

Aj was stunned: "Uhh..."

Ruby: "I knew you were going to apologize just wondering what took you so long."

She walks up to Aj in a teasing manner.

Ruby: "What am I too cute for you to talk?"

Aj blushes slightly: "Uhh..."

Ruby chuckles as she playfully punched his arm.

Ruby: "Just kidding."

Aj's blush faded as ruby continued walking with Aj.

Aj: "Do you actually forgive me?"

Ruby smiles as she nods: "Yep and because of you I can learn more words like asshole."

Aj Chuckles then tenses up realizing that yang will get mad.

Aj: "Well... don't say it in front of yang... please?"

Ruby chuckles: "I will."

Aj sighs as they continue to walk.

Aj: Well... maybe... just maybe... I'll stay in this world longer...

End of chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.4K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
28.9K 443 29
I'm not good at explanations, soooo.... enjoy? I do not own Rwby, just my OC
209K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
22.7K 316 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story