๐€๐๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ

Od niyphoria

Why are you breaking my heart? Vรญce

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–

187 6 2
Od niyphoria

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐂.
𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀
-

A part of me was nervous because this was the first time Joshua's going to be around my family. I quickly debriefed them about him coming, so there was no confusion.

"hey you guys know that guy been talking to right?" i asked

"what about bro" ant responded

"shut up im not talking to you!" i said back

Mom and dad nodded their heads waiting for me to continue.

"uhm so since this is a family and friends thing I kind of invited him" i blurted.

"about time" mom snickered

"Is kylah coming?" Princess asked

"i don't know but you better hurry up and ask her to slide before he leaves" i shrugged.

Dad was kind of quiet. i looked at him and twisted my face at him.

"are you okay dad what's wrong?"

"nothing's wrong. I'm glad we finally get to meet this boy." he said making himself fake smile.

"Aw not pops getting tender bout armani having a boyfriend" ant laughed

"anthony im 2 seconds away from jumping across this table" i snapped.

"not with guests in my house you're not" mom budded in.

"sorry." i sighed.

I left from the table and went upstairs to my room. I sat down and looked at my bookings for my hair site. overbooked. "fuck now i have to cancel someone. i don't know how i let this happen" i spoke to myself in my mind.

there was a knock at my door and cece came in. she handed me my camera.

"i thought you may have been looking for this" she smiled

"thank you cece i missed you!!" i screamed jumping up to hug her.

"what's been going on?" cece asked.

"too much life. life is lifing. school, hair, youtube, that nigga" i laughed at myself

"yea he's definitely distracting you, i noticed you haven't been very consistent" she went on to say.

i nodded and thought about it. maybe she's right.

"speaking of him.. he should be here soon" i awkwardly smiled.

"Armani please tell me you're joking"

she put her face in her hands and took a deep breath. after 20 seconds she lifted it back up and looked at me.

"he better not ruin this for you or i might have to kill him with my bare hands." she said walking out of my room.

it started to hit me that my own best friend didn't even like my relationship.

"okay, i guess.." i got up following her.

once we got downstairs, the doorbell rung. princess sped past us to answer it.

"ky kyyyyy" she exclaimed.

"sisssyyyy hii" Kylah came in hugging her. They took each others hand and ran towards the kitchen.

i turned towards the door to see Josh stepping inside. he smiled at me and i lost it inside.

i smiled back and ran to hug him. he hugged me back, and then spoke "wassup ma?"

"nothingg i just didn't expect you to come actually" i said with a breath of relief.

"i wouldn't miss no important shit like that you know me"

I grabbed his hand and walked him to the family room where my parents were. Everybody looked confused besides my parents. My dad stood up and held his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, young man" my dad said.

"You too, sir?" Josh said back.

My mom stood up to greet him too. She obviously didn't approve by noticing her body language. Josh caught that drift too.

"Alright can we do this another time, i just wanted him here as a guest.." I budded in.

"Uh yeah honey this party is for you go ahead" mom agreed.

"thank youuu" i responded as i walked Josh away. I needed a second to talk to him so we went up to my room.

i cracked the door and sat down. Josh sat next to me.

"Something's bothering me." i told him straight up.

"I'm hearing you. wassup"

"I heard that phone call.. with your friends? I heard what you said about Kendall"

he went silent.

"Then it's about time i be honest.. cause i love you and you nothing like that girl."

I felt myself getting hot, but i chose to let him finish talking.

"Okay.."

"I fucked her a couple nights ago. She called me to pick her up she was drunk off her ass. it just happened. i been tryna cut her off but i feel fucked up in the head doin that"

"right so her feelings come before mine.. got you." i nodded.

"I am actually sorry cause youn deserve that. all i do ask tho is you forgive me" he said putting his hand on my leg.

i moved away. "stop. just stop" i said angrily. Cece came in and stopped in her tracks.

"Uhm..Yea, let's go Armani you have a gift downstairs" she said grabbing me up quickly

I let her drag me out of my room and downstairs then outside. she covered my eyes and walked me out, and every one started freaking out.

"oh no what did yall do" i said nervously

she uncovered my eyes, and I seen a brand new white Rolls Royce in our driveway with the bow on it.

"no wayyyy" i started smiling and jumping.

"congrats now i can have your old car" princess smiled like a brat trying to get what she wanted.

"whatever princess moveeeee" i said running to the car.

i got teary eyed and ran to my parents to hug them. When i finally calmed down i turned around to see Josh standing in the front of the crown recording me.

i walked over and moved his phone "stopppp you gone make me get robbed" i laughed.

he hugged me and in that moment i forgot about what he said to me it just felt special that he was at my house with my family, & with me.

i reached up for a kiss and got a good peck from him. i realized i was around my dad so i tightened it up.

daddy was staring dead at us.

i shook it off and decided to speak. "thank you guys, especially my parents for getting me this sexy carrr" i said making everyone laugh

"no for real thank you guys, for supporting me" i finished.

everybody trickled back inside or to their cars to leave. Josh was one of the people going to their car.

i ran after him. "where are you going bae? Kylah is still in the house"

"she'll be alright she know how uber work" he said quietly.

"did i do something wrong?" i asked

"no, i did. i ruined your day cause i can't leave my ex alone."

"you kind of did.. but it was immediately made better. i don't care.. just don't fuck her again please" i asked

He looked at me for a second so i poked my bottom lip out immediately seeing him smile

He kissed me again and took my hand allowing me to lead him back inside where we got back to spending time at the party

I introduced him to cece immediately

"Cece. This is joshua. Josh this is my best friend cece" i said kinda sticking more to his side but still excited mainly because of my car..also because my man and my best friend were meeting

"How you doing?" He put his hand out for her to shake

She sat there. In his face and folded her arms up, looking at his hand crazy

My smile fell

"I don't like you. You're already knocking her focus off" she said

Oh my god

"Um..we're gonna go eat something cece. I love you" i said and leaned in hugging her

After that i pulled him away

I love cece to death so i'm not gonna talk to her any type of way in front of a nigga but that bothered me so bad

We went to the kitchen and he leaned on the counter

"Do you talk about me to her?" He asked

"No josh. She just wants me to be more consistent than i have been..thats all" i mumbled

"Well then you need to get on it. I haven't done anything fa them to be looking at me sideways" he said as i put some fruit in a red plastic cup

"I know" i mumbled and drizzled honey on top

He was quiet as i got my fruit ready but i felt his hands slide around my waist

"You're a star. You gon be bigger than big cuz you got it okay? I love you" he told me before kissing my cheek

I used my fork to put a strawberry in my mouth before i turned around, offering him some

"I'm allergic to honey" he shook his head

I shrugged and turned back around just eating

He put his hands back around my waist but i didnt want my dad to walk in on us being all close on each other so i asked him to move

"Wassup with ya friend? Why she on my ass like that you be talking about me?" He asked

"Who? Cece? No. She's just overprotective of me" i started and turned around, leaning on the island

"That's my sandbox shawty, we literally been friends all our life so we just don't play about each other" i explained

"But i fuck with you and she's gon try to get in your head about me..you know how you are" he said

"What you mean how i am?" I jerked my head back

"Like youn got a mind of ya own"

"Joshua what the fuck are you talking about? Clearly i'm my own person" i mugged, completely offended

"Okay but yo ass don't be thinking for yourself all the time like..you be slow acting a lil bit" he stated

"I'm not slow and i do think for myself. Right now i'm thinking you should leave. You ruining my mood too fucking much for this to be about me" i said and kinda threw my cup down

"Aight mani it don't even gotta be like et. You need to learn how to accept criticism" he said standing up

"Bye josh. You can't tell me what to do" i rolled my eyes

"Aight fuck it. You wanna fucking be mad over some dumb shit, you can do that" he said and walked off

In turn, i folded my arms and stormed off to my room, locking myself in there

I had a migraine from my changing mood all day, so i took some medicine and went to sleep
-
"Armani" i heard, waking me up

I slowly sat up and went to unlock my door coming face to face with ant of all people

"What ant?" I ask very irritated because my head was still thumping

"Do you got yo phone?"

I turned around then looked at him

"Yeah. It's on my dresser" i said

"So you seen the text in the groupchat?"

"I just got up anthony. What do you need?" I began rubbing my eye

"Ma said come here"

He gets on my nerves with that bullshit. Just tell me what it was about

I left my room and went downstairs to see the guests gone now although the decorations were still out

My mom and dad were on the couch, cuddled up as a football game played on the tv

"Yes ma'am"

She sat up and turned the tv off then called me to come sit with her

"What ma? I just wanna go back to bed" i said

"Armani come sit" she said more firmly so of course i did

When i sat down she gave me this big long hug followed by a kiss on my head before she looked at me

"Baby..are you okay?" She asked

I furrowed my eyebrows

"Yea..what you talkin bout?"

"We heard you earlier, arguing with that boy and just wanted to check on you" my dad said

"It was nothing..i just have a headache so i was trying to sleep it off" i told them

My mom rubbed my back just listening lovingly which was different

She's a stone cold lover...like we know she loves us but she usually isn't so affectionate

"Well your cars still in the middle of the street do you want daddy to pull it into the garage?" She asked me

"I was gonna run errands early so can you just pull it into the driveway?" I looked at my dad

"I don't feel like it. Its your car" he said jokingly

I got the joke i just didn't feel well enough to go along with it so i just looked at him

"We'll get it moved meezy. Go back to bed" my mom said before kissing my head again

"Thank you. My keys are still in the kitchen" i told her as i got up

I went back to bed, locking my door back behind me

————————————————————
𝐀 & 𝐁
————————————————————
| 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 & 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

39.8K 1.3K 33
"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...
16.8K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
42K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out