Art Book for Mini ArtFight

CrystalCry4340

----Wattpad content---- This will be my artwork book for StarvioletFury's Mini ArtFight. A battle, that has t... Еще

My form
Intro after the form
Spiritfall
Burningcurse
Jaey Echosong
Tortoiseleaf
Frost
Mystic
Spirit Tide
Bloodsong
Nightshade
Attack #1
Attack #2
Friendly fire #1
Friendly fire #2
Attack #3
Attack #4
Attack #5
Attack #6
Friendly fire #3
Friendly fire #4

Sylvia Felwalker

16 1 0
CrystalCry4340

Ah yes, one of my favorite OCs!

I remembered that I had a reference photo of her somewhere, while it isn't perfect it gives someone a good idea of what she looks like.

Bottom artwork is done by maya_and_georgia

From Warcraft/World of Warcraft

Class: Demon Hunter, Commander of the Stormwind Lionguard

Past names: Sylvia Lightstalker
Future names: N/A
Description: Sylvia Felwalker has a teal sombra which has purple leaves and vines occasionally in her hair. The left side is shaved and the right is shoulder length. Prior to her transformation or the ritual process she had light blue eyes, similar to Jaey's. Dark purple or dark magenta lips, the purple marking of the owl (The pattern in game) and a couple scars on the back of her left hand along with long elven ears. After the transformation she had green glowing sockets that replaced her eyes, she had two horns upon her head, a long claw at the end of each finger although most importantly black and red wings which look like that of a dragon's or a bat, she also had different green or emerald colored runes on her shoulders, back, and part of her arms.

Let me know if I forgot anything!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

White Agony Helli

Разное

192K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
259K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica

Научная фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...