Kiwis | Harry Styles

Autorstwa Lollipop2204

*THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL TO KIWI* Jessi and Harry are married with four kids. They've been happily married fo... Więcej

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six

Forty-Two

441 22 48
Autorstwa Lollipop2204

"Mum, you should go lie down," Mac's voice makes my eyes fly open and I realise I've nodded off while trying to respond to some emails. Again.

"I will. As soon as I've finished here." I refocus my attention on the most recent email. A request from a designer to shoot their latest jewellery campaign.

"Mum..." my son whines. "You need to take care of yourself."

Like father, like son.

"Come here, sweetie." I pull him onto the seat beside me and wrap my arm around his shoulders. "Do you think Mum should do this job?" I point to the email and the attached photos of some of their items.

"Mmm... I like that," He grins while pointing to a stackable, wavy, enamel ring in lilac, of course.

The product is called flowing love and I decide that no matter what, I'm going to buy one for Mac and a matching pink one for Harry.

"Ooh, that's pretty. You should do the job and get one of those." He's pointing to a lovely gold rose bracelet with a purple stone in the centre. I think it might actually be perfect for the red carpet Harry and I have coming up.

I move the email to my potential folder so I can do a bit more research into the brand and their values, but it definitely looks promising.

"Mum, can we get a puppy?" Daniella throws her body down on the floor beside my feet. "Please?" She pleads, pressing her hands together in the prayer position.

"Not now, sweetheart. It's not fair to take a little puppy on tour."

"Ugh... That's what Dad said," she groans.

"Wait! Does that mean we can get a puppy when the tour is over?" Her brother gasps and I curse myself for leaving that hole for me to fall into.

"We can discuss it."

"But Robi got a horsey. That's not fair!" she adds.

"Robi's been asking for a horse for - like - ever, Dan. We need to be patient." Mac says and my heart swells at his maturity and then pinches for the same reason. Why do my babies need to keep growing? Now that, truly, is unfair!

"What do you guys want to do, since I have the day off?" Harry grins as he walks into the room we're using as a makeshift office. Our other two kids stroll in behind him.

"Can we go to Villa Park?" Dani and Mac ask.

"No footy ball!!" Madi stomps, and I prepare myself for a fight.

"I know," Robin grins. "Cadbury World!"

All four kids erupt into cheers, and I glance at Harry.

"You and babies fancy some chocolate?" He grins.

"There's always space for chocolate." I hold out my arms so Harry can help me up out of my seat since everyone else has run off to get ready.

-----

Four hours later. Too much chocolate eaten, chocolate creations and obligatory tourist pictures purchased, and I am absolutely shattered.

"You have a little chocolate..." Harry's finger teases my earlobe before his tongue lazily licks the spot, "... just there." I can feel his smile against my skin and suddenly I am not so tired anymore. In fact, my body is most definitely alive and kicking.

"Yuk!" Robi huffs as Harry goes in for another taste.

"Ah, shut up," He chuckles as he playfully pushes our eldest daughter away.

"Dad! I want some!" Madi pouts before reaching for the spot on my neck.

"Madi, you can't just lick people," I chuckle.

"Daddy did," she humphs. Her little arms fold across her chest as Harry shuffles her to his other side.

My eyes find his and I grin as his shoulders slightly lift before lowering back down again.

"I'll let you handle this one." I press my lips to his cheek before jogging a little to catch up with Robin, Mac, and Daniella.

"I'm hungry," my son announces and his sisters nod in agreement.

"Hungry?" I shake my head. "You guys just ate your weight in chocolate. How can you be hungry?"

"I'm not hungry for chocolate," his exasperated sigh makes me laugh. "I want -" he pauses, stroking his chin like a man 70 years his senior.

"Oh! Oh! Those Brummie cake things!" Robin bounces on the heels of her feet.

"Yes! The bacon cakes!" Her brother agrees.

"I know somewhere we can go." My husband's arms wrap around my shoulders as he awkwardly tries to walk while being pressed up against me. We've lost the kids to a race to the car, my eyes flicking to each of them just to be sure they're safe.

"My feet hurt," Harry groans.

"Want a piggyback?" I smile as I press a kiss to his eagle tattoo. "I mean, I'm already lugging around two babies, what's another twenty stone!"

"Hey..." I can picture his pout as my giggle breaks free. "Maybe I shouldn't have had quite so much chocolate."

"Oh, shut up! You know you're fit as fuck!" I immediately state at the slight hint he might've taken my teasing seriously.

"And you know I'd think that no matter what you weigh."

"I know. Just like to hear you say it." I feel his grin as his lips tickle the back of my neck.

"Big-headed prick" I lick his warm skin and blow on it, smirking at his resulting shiver.

"Yep. I know you love that about me too." His teeth ever so lightly graze my skin and I open my mouth to protest, but I really can't argue with that. Fine, you win this time, Harry.

"Daddy! Dani says I farted!" Our three-year-old wails.

"Ah, there she is - my little human contraceptive," Harry chuckles and honestly, I feel his pain. I was half a second away from telling him to take me back to the hotel. Immediately. The quickest route possible.

-----

"Hey, you busy?" My husband's voice says from over my shoulder.

"Always." I smile, signing off an email to my book publisher. "What do you need?"

I hear the van door close. The office on wheels Harry gifted me for Christmas had been absolutely perfect as my mobile office. I hit send and turn to give him my full attention.

The heat from his gaze has the same effect as somebody dropping a match in the enclosed space and starting an inferno. Fuck me.

His slender legs stalk towards me, and I take in every inch of them. From his tame black and white running shoes, to his white ankle socks, up the fuzzy tanned skin of his shins and resting on that fucking tiger, growling at me from below the tiny luminous pink shorts.

My eyes inch higher as he continues to move closer. The grey fabric of his vest is still bone dry and its loose shape disguises the muscles I know lurk underneath. The dark-coloured hoodie that had been slung over his shoulder falls to the floor and he pays it zero attention. His gaze is laser focussed on me.

I gulp as his hands grip either side of my chair.

"Up!" He commands and my legs obey with a deftness I haven't experienced in weeks. Maybe months.

"Been thinking about you all fucking day." His right hand comes up to stroke along my jaw and I bite my lip to stop myself from blurting out the sarcastic remark on my tongue. Harry hasn't tried to have sex with me since he "hurt" me. I mean, we haven't been nuns either, but no penetration and I miss it. My sopping pants are confirmation of how much I need it so I'm not about to scare him off by running my mouth.

His fingers slide down to my throat, and I whimper when he gives a gentle squeeze. "Need you. Yeah?"

His green eyes lock with mine as I nod, like it's the only thing I know how to do.

The palms of his hands suddenly clamp down on my shoulders, and he pushes away from me.

"Yes, Harry. I said yes!" My panicked yelp is accompanied by a shudder as cool air fills the space where he'd stood.

"Shh... baby," He presses a quick kiss to my lips, cupping both hands against my cheeks. "Just want to look at you," he breathes. His hands stay exactly where they are as his eyes rake over my body.

Once he's had his fill, he steps back into me. His palms grip my cheeks more firmly as he pulls me in for a kiss, longer this time. "Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you are?"

"When you look at me like this, I feel like the sexiest woman alive," I reply, joining our lips again. I tease him, hoping he'll open up enough to let me inside, but he won't budge.

"It's true. Drive me fucking crazy." He shifts our bodies, while also backing me up against my desk, and the hardness pressing against my hip indicates just how crazy I've been driving him.

"Fuck! Take me, H. Please." I'm not too proud to beg.

"I plan too," His smirk is quite honestly sinful, and my arms snake around his neck. My mouth, done waiting, is asserting its dominance. I swallow his growl and my entire body tingles as I finally gain entry into his mouth. Our tongues tangle like we're horny teens who've just had a taste for the first time.

"Fuck, Jess," It doesn't escape my attention that my husband's voice has dropped a couple of octaves, and it just adds to the smoldering fire in my pants.

His fingers are pulling at the black stretchy maternity bra and I suddenly realise he has managed to unbutton my blouse. As he tucks the material under my left boob, my fingers reach for his thigh before inching towards his "big-headed prick".

His finger slowly circles my nipple, "mmm... that's-"

"Fuuuuuuck!" His groan completes my sentence as I squeeze him firmly.

"H - I -"

"I know, baby. Me too." We moan between kissing and fondling whatever patches of skin we have access to.

"Can I -" he pauses as I slide my hand up and back down his hard length, "can I taste you?"

"Take whatever you want," I breathe as he sucks the skin on my collarbone. He doesn't break the contact as his hands find the hem of my jeans. Harry pushes the fabric down over my bump while my hands bunch the thin fabric of his top.

Our bodies detangle momentarily, while we discard all the unwanted fabric, the rest of our clothes quickly join the pile.

Under Harry's hungry perusal, I straighten up, shoulders back. Confidence filling every cell of my body.

"Come here," he grins, his arms wrap around me and pull me closer until his lips once again join with mine. The kiss is slow but charged, one tiny spark and it could blow up in flames. My fingers trace the contours of his abs and his resulting giggle gets drowned in our kiss, only to resurface again when we break apart.

"Sit." He's suddenly serious again as he reaches for my desk chair only to realise it has landed across the room. He shrugs before swiping my keyboard out of the way. The sound of his palm slapping against the wood echoes in the small space of my van.

I follow his instruction and hop up onto the desk; it feels cool against my bum.

My heart flutters as he presses a kiss to my bump before ducking lower and pushing my thighs open.

"Pretty," his breath tickles and teases and my arse wriggles impatiently on the furniture. And just when I'm ready to crack and tell him to get a move on, his lips press against mine. His tongue takes a long swipe from bottom to top and I shudder.

"Mmm..." he hums against me and my fingers grip the edge of the desk.

His mouth presses against me harder and my body arches backwards, my bare skin connecting with my computer monitor.

The tease of my husband's tongue against my clit has my hips shooting up off the desk.

"Fuck, H! I need -" my breathing becomes laboured as he continues to taunt me, "fuck me, please..." I squeeze my eyes shut as all contact disappears.

His calloused fingers against my cheek startle me and my eyes fly open to find his beautiful green ones staring back at me.

"I got you baby," He presses a kiss to my nose, his fingers slipping to the back of my neck and my body willingly follows as he straightens me back up into a sitting position.

"Uhm... what way is best for you?" Harry scratches at the back of his neck, and my eyes are immediately drawn to the way the movement makes his bicep flex.

I run through scenarios in my head before quickly coming to a conclusion. "I still think from behind is our best shot."

He quickly nods his head and then helps me down from the desk.

"Turn around." His voice is a breathy whisper, and I do as he says. His rough hands manipulate my body until he has me where he wants me, which is apparently bent over with my head resting on my crossed arms on the desk.

"Baby..." His fingers slide softly up my spine, "you gotta promise to tell me if it hurts, okay?"

I nod before confirming with a "yes". I wiggle my bum at him when he still doesn't move, but his fingers press more firmly as they move up my spine this time.

"Holy fuck!" I gasp as he slides the head of his dick against my clit and my teeth nip at the skin on my forearm when he repeats the move.

I raise onto my tiptoes as he teases my entrance and when that's as far as he goes I growl, "just fuck me."

"And you'll tell -"

"Yes, I'll fucking tell you if it hurts!" I want to scold myself for letting my frustration win. I know he must be worried, but with words escaping me, I reach one arm back and squeeze his thigh. "H. I'm so-"

The breach of my body clamps my mouth shut. He inches slowly inside, and I can hear the strain in his voice as he curses softly.

"So far so -" the words are barely out of my mouth when the tight sensation from the last time we tried this makes me freeze.

"You okay, baby?" His body is frozen too and I know I have limited time before he retreats and I have to spend the rest of my pregnancy without this.

"Back up just a tiny bit and let me try something, okay?" My hand strokes against his thigh, partly to calm him and partly so I can try to stop him if he pulls away from me.

"This enough," He moves ever so slightly, just enough to release the pressure. His dexterous fingers massage my back. "Jess?"

"Yes, that's enough. Thank you." I continue to stroke his thigh.

"Can you hold my hips for me?"

Again he follows my instructions and I lift my head from the desk, lowering my body into something resembling the standing forward bend. With my bump it's not graceful and I doubt my yoga instructor would approve, but I reach my arms back, my fingers gripping the back of my knees.

"Baby..."

"Okay, you can - move, H!" I grunt with the effort. The weight of the twins on my chest and the blood rushing to my head means I can't hold this position for long. In fact, without my husband's hold on my hips, I'm sure I'll fall over.

"Jess, this is -" his words morph into a moan as I wiggle backwards and he slides deeper inside. I do a happy little jig on the inside when the tightness doesn't return.

"Fuck..." we both groan when he bottoms out.

"You alright?" His fingers squeeze my hips.

"Amazing," I rasp. My heart and body are both throbbing at being joined this way with my love.

He slides all the way out and back in achingly slowly.

"Okay?" I can hear the strain in his voice again and I risk falling over by letting go of my knee to find Harry's hand on my hip.

"You feel so good." I squeeze his fingers.

"God - you too, baby." He moves with a little more speed, and everything else blurs into the background. The burn in my calves and thighs, the lightheadedness, the babies pressing on my chest. The only thing I can concentrate on is how good my body feels, being filled by the man I love.

His feet shift on either side of mine and he's suddenly brushing right up against my g-spot, "H!"

"Jess!" He growls. His fingers dig into my hips, causing a delicious hint of pain as he ups his pace again.

"Fuck, J -" he rasps, "can you - touch yourself - for me?"

Each thrust feels delicious, and when my fingers reach and fulfil his request, my orgasm comes quickly. Blooming over my body. The van suddenly fills with curse words as both me and Harry reach our highs.

My hands reach for the floor, my legs giving out and my hips pull away from Harry's tight grasp. My body rolls over so I'm lying on my side on the floor. Unable to move, even if I wanted to.

I grin when my husband joins me on the floor, his arm slipping around my body.

"Fuck! I love you!" He exclaims.

"Love you so much," I grin and pull his arm tighter around me. "Stay with me for a bit."

"Try getting rid of me," He whispers against my shoulder and then peppers the same spot with kisses.

I stretch out my arm to reach the blanket I have beside the desk. Random fluctuations in body temperature are another lovely side effect of pregnancy. I pull the soft pink fluffy material over both of us before my eyes fall closed. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43.1K 3.6K 113
Savannah is a girl that has had a major crush on the most popular guy in school; Edward. Harry is a geek that has always had a major crush on Savann...
1.7K 51 50
I didn have time to edit with so many parts Trigger warnings- smut,mpreg harry, eating disorder, Harry falls for a boy he wants to tell him but the...
26.5K 755 27
With talks of One Direction getting back together Harry is a very busy man and he's struggling to keep his career and his marriage separate. He's the...
11.9K 195 21
book one of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 2.17.17