Fairy Tail - White Haired Mage

AllenGraynet द्वारा

Allen had finally succeeded in occupying the position that had been assigned to him. The position is the Mona... अधिक

Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Guild - Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: Joining
Chapter 4: To a New Family
Chapter 5: New Life
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time
Chapter 8: First Mission - Complete
Chapter 9: Sharing Knowledge in Combat
Chapter 10: Battle Arena Construction Plan
Chapter 11: Cana Alberona
Chapter 12: Cana Alberona's Magical Talent
Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball
Chapter 14: Big Announcement
Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail
Chapter 16: Hell Training
Chapter 17: First Guild Master - Fairy Tail - Mavis Vermilion
Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements
Chapter 19: First Mission Together - Collection of Wyvern Scales
Chapter 20: Letter to the Kekashi
Chapter 22: Bloody Lake
Chapter 23: Mission Complete! The Letter Has Arrived!
Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!
Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers
Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

Chapter 21: Rosemary Village

145 6 1
AllenGraynet द्वारा

Guild – Fairy Tail

"You are in charge today?"

“Hn,” Mavis nodded listening to Allen's question, she then continued, “The third master is currently attending the invitation to the Guild Master's meeting. For the next two days, all guild responsibilities will be handed over completely to me."

“Oh? Then it seems like the two of us won't be able to go on missions together for the next two days."

“It's okay,” Mavis shook her head and said, “The gift I received yesterday is more than enough to meet my needs for some time to come. Apart from that, I also have no intention of going on a mission together."

"Is this related to their coming here?"

"Hn," Mavis nodded gently, "I don't want them to find that I'm not there when they get here."

"They?"

“We couldn't have predicted that it would only be him alone, could we? Maybe he will bring some of his friends to come with him here. If I'm not mistaken..." Mavis thought for a moment and continued, "There is also someone from his side who has the same problem as me and him."

“Someone else?”

“Hn,” Mavis nodded and continued, “You must be familiar with Dragon Slayer magic, right?”

“Well, that's ancient magic that only a dragon can teach, isn't it?” Allen replied casually, “Dragon Slayer magic is an ancient magic that can make a person have characteristics like a dragon. This magic is a very powerful magic because it is said that this magic can make a human kill a dragon. However, the impact of this magic itself is very fatal. As one becomes more skilled and uses this magic frequently, their body will undergo changes. Apart from their body changing into a dragon, their body functions will also follow the body functions of a dragon."

“…The problem that his friend has is the problem of this change, isn't it?”

“Yes,” Mavis nodded and continued, “Irene Berserion. She was the first person to create the Dragon Slayer magic ability. She has become one of Zeref's subordinates and also has problems similar to the two of us."

“…Allen, can you solve the problem?”

“You mean returning back what was taken from her? Like the body and the function of the organs it has?”

“Hn,” Mavis nodded, she then continued, “As long as she finds out about your abilities, she might come to ask you for help. Will you help her? Besides, can you cure that kind of thing?”

“Healing is easy. Since she was human before, I was able to heal her back. It would be different if she were a dragon and then asked to make all his body organs function like human organs. That is impossible. Irene's case is easy to handle. It is just…"

"It is just?"

“What will she give me as long as I succeed in healing her?”

“Huh?”

Mavis was stunned to hear this.

“Listen, Mavis. I am not a person who will help someone without asking for anything in return. I have considered you as my friend. Therefore, I am willing to help cure Zeref, especially since he has a romantic relationship with you." Allen said calmly, “It's different from Irene. She is not someone we have a relationship with. Therefore, I have no right or obligation to help save her unless she gives me a reward equivalent to the healing she received."

Mavis pondered then sighed, "Okay. But, as long as she gives you an equivalent reward. Can you cure it?”

“You already listened to my explanation before. It was an easy thing for me. After all, she was a human before and had turned into a dragon. What she is experiencing now can be said to be like an illness. Like someone who has heart disease. Heart disease is a disease that attacks humans slowly. The same is true of the characteristics of Dragon Slayer magic itself. This magic slowly attacks the body of the user of this ability. However, both are different. As long as heart disease attacks a human being, it is certain that the human will die. However, such things did not apply to Dragon Slayer magic. The user of this magic will only turn into a dragon."

"So"

Mavis easily digested the information that Allen had just shared.

Right at the same time, Allen got down from his seat. He then walked towards the mission board.

“Do you intend to take on a mission?”

“Just wanted to see. As long as there's a mission that interests me, I'll do it. While there are none, I will go to monitor Laxus and Cana's progress."

Allen finally arrived in front of the mission board. There are many missions available to carry out at the moment. Animal hunting missions, missions to hunt and catch bandits, missions to help in a restaurant, and a number of other missions.

“Hm?”

Allen's attention suddenly glanced at a mission poster that caught his attention.

“This is quite an interesting mission”

Allen immediately took the mission poster and then took it to Mavis.

“It seems you found a mission that interests you”

“Well, it's an easy mission with a high payout”

“Oh? Let me see"

Allen immediately handed the mission poster to Mavis.

“Help to purify the lake water?”

The mission taken by Allen was a mission to help purify the lake water near a village called Rosemary Village. Missions are issued by the Village Chief of Rosemary Village for a fee of 500,000 Jewel.

“Easy mission, right?”

“It's easy for you but difficult for others. As long as the lake that needed to be cleared was relatively small, such a thing was easy to do even for other people. However, the case will be different if the lake that needs to be cleared is very wide. But…Considering the number of prizes given”

"Well, the lake that needs to be cleared should be relatively large in size and also... It is not impossible that the reason behind the turbidity of the lake water is caused by a number of lake monsters."

"Hn" Mavis nodded then handed the mission poster to Allen, "Okay, you can carry out this mission."

"Well, then I'll go first."

"Be careful on the way"

Allen gave a wave while also greeting the other guild members. He then immediately continued his journey to the station after leaving the guild. Because this mission is a mission that is very easy for him to complete. Allen didn't need to prepare much. In fact, he himself had a lot of equipment in his storage room. The equipment he owned was equipment he had used during his adventures in the world of Douluo Dalu.

This equipment can now still be used because all the equipment has been rearranged to use it according to the rules that exist in this world.

*******

Rosemary Village.

Rosemary Village is a small village in the eastern part of the Kingdom of Fiore. This village is very close to the border between three kingdoms, namely the Kingdom of Fiore, the Kingdom of Bosco and the Kingdom of Seven. At the entrance to the village, there was a boy who was currently standing there looking at the village nameplate. The boy had well-styled white hair and beautiful purple eyes. He was wearing sportswear that looked nothing like the clothes people of this world usually wore.

That child is Allen.

It took him about five hours of travel to arrive at Rosemary Village. He needed to use a carriage to stop at Clover Town then continue using a horse-drawn carriage to move towards Rosemary Village. Actually, with the strength he possessed, Allen could easily arrive at Rosemary Village. However, he didn't want that. He prefers to adventure slowly.

“Hm?”

When Allen entered the village. He saw a girl who was relatively the same age as himself, sitting and reading under a fairly shady tree. The girl had short red hair and white skin. She has a cute and sweet face. As long as the daughter could grow well, she could become one of the first class beauties.

Allen walked towards the girl. Allen's arrival immediately attracted the girl's attention. She stopped what she was doing and asked, “Who are you?”

“I am Allen,” Allen introduced himself politely, “A wizard from the Guild – Fairy Tail. Who are you?"

"Witch?!"

Allen's introduction made the girl a little surprised. The response given by the girl was very natural because in the village where she currently lives there are no witches at all, in fact, from the time she lived here until now, she has never seen a witch at all. Therefore, the moment he heard that the figure in front of him was a magician. The girl was a little excited and also had a high sense of curiosity.

“Uh?” Her face immediately turned red when she realized that she had responded too excessively when she found out that the figure in front of her was a witch.

Allen chuckled at the expression he showed. He then asked casually, “What is your name?”

"Erza, my name is Erza"

“Erza? Is that all? No last name?”

"No," Erza shook her head, "I don't have it"

"It looks like he was an orphan who grew up in an orphanage" Allen thought casually, "Erza, that's a beautiful name"

Erza's expression immediately turned red listening to Allen's praise. So far, no one has praised her name. This is the first time anyone has praised her name.

"Erza, can I ask you a favor?"

"Help?"

Allen nodded and said, “Your Village Chief has issued a task in our guild and I happen to be the one carrying out the task. Therefore, could you help me to show you the location of your Village Chief's residence?”

"Sure" Erza didn't refuse this, she immediately closed the book she was reading then got up from her current position, "Come on, come with me"

"Hn,"

Allen immediately followed Erza towards the Village Head's house from Rosemary Village.

“Allen…That…”

"You can ask whatever you want" Allen knew Erza's curiosity about himself or more specifically about wizards. Since Erza had helped him this time, Allen felt that there was no particular reason for him refusing to share a bit of knowledge with Erza.

“Allen, you are a wizard, aren't you? Can a wizard release an ability like fireball or something? I've heard from the adults in our village that a wizard is a very strong figure and can use various abilities such as releasing fireballs and so on."

"Yes, that's an easy thing for me to do but maybe it can't be demonstrated by me now," Allen explained slowly, "A wizard is someone who has power above the average human in general. However, that only applies when the wizard can access the magical energy he possesses."

“Magic energy?”

“Magic energy is a source of energy possessed by a magician. A person can be said to have become a magician when that person has magic energy in their body. "Through this magic energy, a person can also release various abilities such as fireballs and various other abilities."

Erza was pensive when she heard this.

“Magicians usually also have their own specialists or perhaps it could be said that a wizard has a certain talent in a certain field of magic. Like there are two of my friends, each of whom has different magical talents. One has a strong magical talent in electric magic while the other is talented in light magic. There are many types of magic that exist in this world, ranging from elemental magic such as light magic, electric magic, earth magic to tool-based magic such as card magic, ring magic, and various other magic."

"Amazing..." Erza said in amazement.

“There are two types of wizards in this world. Independent wizards and dependent wizards. An independent wizard is a free wizard. This type of wizard is a wizard who does not join a particular force. Meanwhile, dependent wizards are wizards who join a certain power, one of which is me. I am a dependent mage who has currently joined a force called Guild - Fairy Tail"

“Guild – Fairy Tail…”

“The Guild is an organization created by a number of wizards. Guilds can be used as a gathering place to relax, exchange information, or take up work. Usually people who want to hire a wizard are required to first send the job to a guild or directly to the council. The guild will then publish the job to the mission board and later the wizards will decide whether to take the mission or not. Taking a mission can be determined by various factors such as the strength of the wizard and also the payment given for successfully completing the mission. As long as the mission given was too difficult while the wizard's strength was too low, the wizard would not take the job because it could endanger his life. Wizards also do other things as long as the cost of the mission given is too low. Wizards will not accept the mission.”

Allen stopped explaining so Erza could process the information she had just received. Erza is different from Mavis. Mavis is a truly genius figure. Therefore, it was easy for him to accept the information he had just received. Apart from that, Erza is currently still a child. The information he received previously was too much for him to process quickly.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.5K 885 30
CURRENTLY EDITING "You belong to me - completely. I can do whatever I want to you, and no one can tell me otherwise. You're mine, Chisa Hatori; my li...
156 31 18
In a world where Alphas ruled, Betas worked and protected, and Omegas were discarded or married off. Everyone knew there was always a fated match bet...
35.9K 682 14
Rias made a mistake years ago. Before she started to hate Riser the two were dating and they did it unprotected and a child was born out of this. Ria...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...