I Am The Chloe Bourgeois

Par Maijlas

Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season... Plus

anti Marinette
10 years
Lady wifi
ICE QUEEN
Dream or reality?
still friends?
QUEEN SCARLETT!!πŸžβ„οΈ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
King
Evilllustrator
Not a ch

Change

2.9K 137 13
Par Maijlas

Chloé's pov:

' So this is how it feels like to die, Huh. Hump, no one will dare anyway.  Of course they will be surprised but they will forget it in two days. After all... no one has time for me.'

In the darkness,  I was walking aimlessly in a white dress, which was glowing in the dark.. there wasn't any way to heaven or hell.

' Am I so evil that even the hell doesn't want me there? Hahhah. Ridiculous . It's utterly ridiculous. '

But suddenly, I began to hear someone who was calling my name

Miss Chloe..

Who?

Miss wake up...

How can a dead wake up?

Miss you have to go to school...

School? Wait , I am not a teenager anymore... WHO ARE YOU??

Wake up!

Suddenly, I opened my eyes , breathing  heavly in the bed ,as if I was having a nightmare. I looked around. I again heard that voice .

?? : Miss, are you awake?

So.. it was Jane. My butler. wait... this is so confusing... didn't I die? What am I doing here?

??:" Miss, i am coming in."

I didn't prevent him. I needed to know what day it was. My head is a mess.

Jane :" Oh so apparently, yoh are up. Thank goodness,  now please take a bath and prepare yourself.  Otherwise you will be late."

Thousands of emotions were running through my vains. I am confused between dreams and reality.

Chloe:" Jean... "

Jean :" Yes . Is there anything you want, Miss?"

Chloé:" i... i will not go to school today. And you have a lot of work to do. And... what is today's date?"* clam voice *

Jean:"  Today is xx,xx,xxxx.Why, Miss? Are you sick ? And work are you mentioning about?"

Chloé:" No, i am not sick, but i am sick of seeing my room painted in a childish pattern . You will have to change it . I will give you the pattern . And you know the rest, right?"

Jean:" As you wish miss but.. what about Adrian's posters?"

Chloe:" Burn them . No, keep them. I will burn them myself. "* cold voice*

Jean:" Yes, but.. why so suddenly?"

Chloe:" Some people are forced to be mature to survive in this world.  Just think i am a part of it. Now go."
* looks outside with blank eyes*

Jean widened his eyes and bowed to me.

Jean :" As you wish Miss Chloe. I will retreat. "

Jean went out, and I decided to atlest take a bath and wash my mouth before making a survival plan.

But there was a problem.  Now I dont appreciate the color yellow so much. Sigh. I will have to change my whole closet. I looked through my closet to find something decent and found a pink dress which was given by my father through Jean because he was busy attending his mayor's duties. 

Sigh.. I wore it and went out . I went inside my limo and told the driver to go to the most expensive shopping mall. Jean wasn't with me since I ordered him to change my interior design , according to my design. It will be ready till I reach home.

Home.... this word is unfamiliar to me...

Suddenly, I got a message from Sabrina...

' Ah, I forgot about her.'

I texted her as soon as possible.  I don't want another Akuma after me now.

Sabrina :" Chloe, where are you ? Are you ok?"

Chloe :" i won't go to school today .. i have some work to do. Go to school and give me the notes tomorrow.  "

Sabrina :" ok."

I reached the mall and bought tons of clothes which are on trend. I was walking out of the mall, but I suddenly stopped to look at my reflection on the mirror.

' I... need a haircut.. I looked great with bangs in my past life as an adult... why not try it now? '

I told the driver to take me to the salon , after the haircut I looked at myself and I realized that I.... look like a pretty Barbie doll.

' Wow... I never thought I would look so beautiful with my new looks... hah, everyone will be astonished when they see me. The spoiled brat Chloe Bourgeois has changed her style.'

I went back to the hotel to find out that my whole room was changed..

Jean was surprised to see me .

' Now, that's what I like.'

Chloe:" Great job, Jean. Now arrange my closet. Burn my old clothes.  I have brought new ones. Also.. how do i look?"

Jean :" You look amazing as always, miss."

Chloe:" Sigh, thanks. And.."* sees the teddy on the table*" Jean... throw that teddy out."

Jean was shocked.

Jean :" Miss, are you sure about that? It was given to you by your mother . You adored it very much when you were a child."

Chloe:" When i was a child, Jean . And i am not a child anymore.  I am Chloe bourgeois,  the true future hier of the le Grande Paris. I dont need such a thing like that. And it was not even given by mother. You just bought it for me to let her go and stop crying.  I believed that, but i am not stupid anymore. So... obey my words."* coldly and in a majestic tone*

Jean's eyes widened up but then turned into tender ones. He bowed and said

Jean:" As you wish Miss Chloe bourgeois. "

I smiled and looked outside... even my balcony  was changed. Great.

In 3 minutes, my closet was ready. I also have to change the limo into an asthetic one.. no.. why dont I ride a bike to school ? Won't that be cool ? But.. my hair.. shit. But instead of limousine, I can get the latest addition of car which was released recently.
Yes. Great idea.

Chloe:" Jean."

Jane immediately appeared in front of me.

Jean :" Yes, Miss Chloe?"

Chloe:" Jean, i will not go to school in the limo from now on. And.. bye the latest car which was released recently. "

Jean :" Right away, miss."

In 5 minutes, it was brought.  It was the Rolls Royce Boat Tail. It's around $28000000000.

I lay down on my dark, king-sized bed and closed my eyes, and decided to sleep for a few hours. I accidentally slept for hours and was waken up by a phone call. It was from father.

Chloe:" Hello, father."

Andre :" Chloe daughter, are you ok? I heard you didn't go to school today! Are you sick ? And father ? Why dont you call me daddy like always? What happened to you, dear? "

Chloe:" i... sigh, i am totally fine, Father. It's just that i ... know the hardships of life, which has changed me a little, i guess."

Nah . Not little but too much.

Andre :" i also heard that you have changed your rolms interior and brought the latest car? "

Chloe:" Is there something wrong with it?"

Andre :" no no no dear !  Nothing is wrong.  You can even bye 10 of them if you want!! It's just that... this change is too sudden. "

Chloe:" One is enough . Also.. i have some things to do. See you later."

Andre :" yes ofcourse dear .. take care !"

Chloe:" ... yeah.. you too."* ends the call*

I looked outside, and it was nighttime. Wow, I didn't even notice  that I slept so much.

....

Talking with Father was awkward...after all I didn't talk to him for 10 years, and now suddenly hearing him talking so sweetly to me is quite... uncomfortable.

I recalled the words I said to Jean.

' Yes. I am Chloe bourgeois.  The higher of Le Grande Paris and all the hotels under bourgeois family.'

Yes. I am the true higher. But first.. I need to prove myself for that position.  But how? ... maybe I can take over one hotel and manage it? It shouldn't be a problem because in my mother's absence I used to run her company in her name.

So, managing a hotel won't be that hard. Paris , my hometown.. was the only place that was holding back me from getting a better life... or should I say the people in paris.

Tomorrow, I will somehow talk about it with Father . He will allow me. Because even he knows that even if one hotel is down , nothing can affect him.

I walked toward the balcony and saw ladybug and Chat nori fighting akumas. Sigh. If it was in the past, I would have immediately called them, but now... I find it ridiculous.   Utterly ridiculous.

And what makes it more ridiculous is the fact that ladybug is actually... the baker.

But... this all doesn't matter to me anymore.  All I need is my rightful position.  And no one is going to replace me this time. One only thing important to me in this life is me , myself, and I. I am not going to let anyone be my top priority except myself... not even Agrest. 

' Oh, I almost forgot  about them.'

I went back to my room and brought out a box that was full of Adrian's posters. Jean has collected all of them and kept them properly.

I took them in my hands,  light up the lighter .( Don't ask where is get that from. ) and burned them together.

Adrian Agrest... from now on.. you will be the same as those common people in my eyes since you want this is much.

I stand there watching the posters getting burned in front of me. I sent inside and threw myself on the bed to sleep .

' I am excited to look at their hilarious expressions tomorrow. Hahaha, special from ' ladybug ' .'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

185K 2.4K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
27K 1.9K 37
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
1M 46.1K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
805K 22.8K 59
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹