Saudebaazi

By jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... More

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
25•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•
40•
41•
42•
43•
44•
45•

07•

9.4K 457 33
By jellzz16

Finally It's the day , when I'm getting married.
I don't know if I'm ready for this or not.
I don't even know what its gonna be , or how it's gonna be , I just know that I'm nervous.
So nervous.

I never felt this but today I feel like running away. Leave everything and just run from all of this.

I was hearing everyone , they seemed so happy about this wedding. It was evening and most of relatives had went to do there makeup.

I went and sat in the car. My mother , Sara we went to the wedding hall for my makeup.

As we walked inside the lawn I saw the beautiful decoration of hall. It was so beautiful. There was a lake behind the stage. Like a destination wedding and like a Disney wedding.

"Wow bohot badiya decoration Kiya hai" maa said . We both nodded.

Sara looked at me and asked "kya hua?"
I shook my head

"Bol na kya hua?"
I looked at her and said "bohot nervous feel kar Rahi hu yaar , esa Maan kar Raha hai ki sabh chod kar yaha se bhag jau"

"Accha chali Jaa , mai madat karti hu Teri bhagne Mai , par jayegi kaha ?" She asked

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Yeh desh chod ke chali jaungi , take uss sab jhamela se toh Bach jaungi"

"Arey Tum dono kya baate kar rahe ho , Sara chalo isse tayar hone do abh" Maa said and we looked at her.

"Haa aunty" she held my hand and we went into the makeup room , she made me sit in front of the mirror and said "tu tension mat le , mai hu na tere sath , sab thik ho jayega huh?"

I looked at her and nodded. The makeup artist was doing my makeup and I got a notification on my phone.

I immediately grabbed my phone and saw ishaan's text.

Ishaan: everything okay?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes . The flashback came in front of my eyes and as I opened my eyes I sighed making a sound.

The make-up artist asked me if I was okay , I nodded and she gave me a glass of water.
I texted him back.

Ishika: Yes.

After the makeup was done. I stood up from my place and took a look all over myself.

This lehenga I was wearing was so heavy and we had a tradition to wear heavy lehenga and heavy jewellery for the wedding. But why?

Ishika , you look a goddess my dear.

I looked at Maa when she said that. Actually I did look like a goddess. Sara was staring at me and I smiled looking at her , she looked beautiful in the purple lehenga.

We waited there for a while. My baba and ishaan came to see me in lehenga. Baba had tears in his eyes because I won't be staying home after wedding.

Ishaan was speechless and was adoring me just by looking at me. He came near me and said "don't be nervous okay? Abh Jo bhi hua hai sab bhul ja , Aditya is a great man he'll always protect you now"

I looked at him and nodded. I had tears in my eyes when he said that , and those memories were coming in front of my eyes.

After some time.

I stood behind the door. I was standing under the chuppah when my cousins , ishaan and Hardik were holding it. Slowly the door opened and I took my first step towards the stage. As I looked up towards the stage I saw Aditya looking at me.

He softly smiled looking at me and he looked so charming in that wedding sherwani.

As I was getting steps closer towards him I was feeling like I was going in the right direction and I was feeling protected.

He had all of my attention, I didn't even looked at my parents or the guests sitting. My eyes were towards him the whole time.

I went and stood infront of him. He had a look all over me and said "oh my god you look so beautiful"

I blushed looking down and then looked at him saying "you also look charming- handsome"

He nodded and smiled. We sat near the sacred fire. Our both parents sat behind us and our pandit started the mantras and Puja.

After that we stood up and he tied a knot of our dupatta, he came infront of me holding my hand and we took Saat Pheras.

I was feeling to warm and hppy while we were taking the Pheras. We sat and he placed mangalsutra around my neck. He was close to me , I was looking at him and his eyes were around my neck.

He looked at me when he was done and then he took a pinch of Sindhur in his hand and placed it over my forehead and towards the small edge of my hair.

Bhabhi said "welcome to the family Ishika bha-bhi" she said giving pressure on bhabhi. I smiled looking at her.

I closed my eyes as he did that and I heard his whisper in my ears. "Congratulations you're Mrs Ishika Aditya Rathore now!!"

I opened my eyes and looked at him smiling. I just couldn't stop blushing at that moment.

I wanted to say the same thing , I took all my courage together , I looked at him and called him near me.

"I'm happy to be Mrs Ishika Aditya Rathore"

He looked at me with big eyes and smiled looking at me. My heartbeats were so fast that I could hear it till my ears.

After the rituals, some guest went for dinner and we had photoshoot with our family and guests. Took blessings from the older relatives.

My brother came and hugged me tightly.
"Bhai , meri behen Aaj se Teri zimmedari hai , agar itni si bhi anch aayi na uspar toh-" his voice became a little heavy.

"Tu Zara bhi tension mat le , abh yeh meri zimedari hai !! Mai barabr se dhay rakhunga"

I looked down blushing because I just couldn't look at my brother or my husband now.

He looked at me and caressed me cheeks. His eyes were almost filled with tears. He looked away and left.

After everything was done. We were going down the stage for dinner. "Oh God no no"
I looked at him with confused face.

He looked at me and said "mere jutte"
I looked down and his shoes were not there.
I smiled looking at him and I knew who it was.

Sara and Hardik.

We came up on the stage again he was holding my hand throughout the time. Everyone came towards us. All my relatives and his relatives.

His relatives said that they don't know it. So he was confirm now it saw someone mine.

He had to guess it. He kept thinking and said "ishaan?"
"Bhai me pura time ektoh stage Pe tha ya guest ke bich Mai busy tha"

I laughed looking at him.
His eyes were searching for who stole his shoes. He immediately said "Sara!! Sara haina?"

I looked at her with big eyes and smiled.
"Yes it is me and Hardik!!" She said jumping and coming near us.

"So what's the reward Jiju!!" She said making it cheesy
"Aap hi batayiye kitna chahiye apko?" Aditya said.

She made a thinking face and said
"Well , 2 lakhs !!"
I looked at both of them and laughed because we already had made the plan.

"Done , I'll make it double and give it to you!!" He said grabbing his phone.

He immediately dialed there number in Google pay and forwarded 4 lakhs in both of their bank accounts.

Their phone rang with the notification, they looked at it and looked at him with big eyes.

"Are you serious?" Hardik shouted.

I peeped into his phone and saw what he did, I smiled looking at him and "are you serious?" I asked him.

"You seriously sent 8 lakhs !!" I whispered.

He nodded and winked at me. I giggled.

They both came near him and hugged him.
"Accha mere jutte?" Hardik kept them in front of him and he wore it.

Everyone there complimented Aditya for what he did. He was smiling , we had our dinner and we both fed each other the first bite.

It was so cold. I was shivering. He looked at me and immediately covered me with his shwal.

He held it and wrapped me inside it. Now i feel so warm. His hands were covering my shoulder and his head was touching mine by the side.

After dinner we had a game of searching rings in a bowl full of milk. We sat beside each other and moved our hands on the bowl.

After 15-20 seconds he shouted taking the ring in his hand. It was mine , everyone shouted there and we're hyping us. He placed it into my finger.

Now it was my turn to find it , if I don't-
Woah!! I found it. I held it upwards and showed it to him and everyone else. I placed it into his finger.

It was the time of Vidhai. I can see everyone's faces , they look sad. As we were going near the gate , my mother called me crying "Ishu beta"

I turned and my tears didn't held back they started felling over my cheeks.

I hugged her tightly and then my baba , Sara , hardik my cousins and Bua. I didn't see Ishaan.

"Maa bhai kaha hai?" She shook her head saying "I don't know"

I went back and saw him sitting on the chair , covering his eyes with his hands. I went near him and sat on my knees saying "bhaai?"

He was shaking his head and murmuring "please mat jana , please ruk jaa Ishika"

I held his hand and tears were falling down my cheeks. I tried to make him feel alright that I'll be okay there.

He looked at me and his face was red because of crying. He hugged me tightly. After so much time of crying he finally walked with me towards the car. I sat and he talked with Aditya.

I know what he was saying to keep me safe. Take care of me!!

The door opened and Aditya sat beside me.
The car started and I waved back at them

Finally we were in the car and we had a 2 hour journey to go back home now.

The other family members were following our car. Aditya looked at me and asked "tired?"

I slowly nodded "Mai bhi" he replied.

"If you want to keep your head on my shoulder?" I asked

He looked at me and immediately kept his head over my shoulder. He held my hand and closed his eyes saying "Ishika you don't have to feel nervous or bad about anything okay?"

I didn't reply.
"Okay?" He asked again

"Hm-hm" I slowly hummed.

"If you ever feel that something is bothering you or someone is bothering you you come straight at me , if it's me bothering you , you know what to do right?"

He said looking at me.
I shook my head and he said "you'll just slap me hard in my face , if I'm ever wrong!! Or I do anything that'll hurt you"

"I know you'll never hurt me!!"
I said looking at his eyes. He smiled.

"Especially if , if mom hurts you or she does anything wrong , just tell me !! I'll never-"

I stopped him saying
"Enough, bas kar do koi kyu mujhe pareshan karega sabh apne hi haina?" I said giggling.

He nodded looking down.
"Kya hua?" I asked

He shook his head. "Can I get a promise aadi- uh Aditya"

"Hey you can call me aadi !! I'll , I'll call you Ishu " he said giggling.

I nodded and continued saying "aadi promise?"

He looked at me with confused inocent eyes.
"No secrets?"

He looked down taking a deep breath.
He nodded and said "no secrets. Just stay away from mom , I don't want you near her that's it , baki sab abhse tumhara hi hai , sab kuch !! "

I looked at his eyes and they showed pain.
Maybe it's one and only thing that bothers him. His step mom.

I knew that his mom left him when he was 14 years old and I feel so sad for him. I wanted to hug him but I didn't knew that he wants to or not.

She's kind , loving so why does he hate her?
He hates her and that's why he's telling me one thing to obey to.

🦄

Sorry for any wrong ritual presented I don't really know Hindu / Rathore weddings.

Hope you like this story.
Do vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 93.6K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
327K 24.7K 42
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
20.4K 1.3K 24
Aditya Singh Rathore "I don't like wasting my time doing a silly things but she can be an exception but I don't love her." He is a CEO of AR group of...
9.8M 578K 70
*Under Editing* THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE AND COMPLETED ON STCK |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE STORY| Reyansh Raichand☆ I don't like nuisance, but she can b...