Mafia Boyfriend

由 BB_Ava_

"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not do... 更多

Author's POV
01. Marriage??
02. Wedding Day
03. First Night With Him
05. Escape
06. Mafia Party
07. Love Me?
08. Third Party
09. Chance To Escape? - Part 1🔞
Chance To Escape - Part 02 🔞
10. Feathers To Fly
11. Happiness.
12. Back To Hell?
13. A Drunken Day
14. Forgiveness.
15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨
16. White Rose
17. Morally Grey 🔞
18. Lost

04. Can't Even Resist Him

3.6K 43 19
由 BB_Ava_

Violent content!!

-------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't even see him. I went to the bathroom so happily because I could be able to wash myself without being watched. It comforted me. But I wondered where he was. After taking a shower and wearing a dress I went out of the room.

I wore a white cross-over frock and tied a white bow on my hair.

I went downstairs. I just wanted to escape here. I went to the kitchen and looked around.

"Good morning my little bird" I was startled by the rough voice behind me. I turned around with fear. But suddenly he pulled me toward him and started to kissing my neck for a while.

"Mmm... You look so beautiful today as always." He said while caressing my upper arm. "How about my morning kiss?" he asked with a smirk as I moved backward.

"M...morning k...kiss? W...what?" I stepped backward until I was pinned against the dining table.

"Mm mm... Of course baby girl... I don't mind what is the time though. Now come here"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on his muscular chest and tried to push him away. But his grip was too tight to resist. After kissing me a few minutes he stopped to take a huge breath. I panted hard too.

"L...listen...."

I tried to speak while taking long breaths. But he didn't let me talk. He held me behind my neck and started kissing me again. I couldn't even breathe now as he kept kissing me aggressively. He groaned hard. I struggled to escape. I felt he bit my lip hard while kissing. I whimpered with the pain. After another few minutes, I tasted my blood as he bit my lip. I tried my best to push him away while sniffing. Then he pushed himself back while smirking. He wiped the corner of his lips with his thumb while I tried to catch my breath. My lip was burning. I kept whimpering.

"Your taste makes me insane baby girl"

He kept smirking. My eyes were already filled with tears. He had a smug on his face.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt my little bird? Oops, I'm sorry you made me off guard as always. I went out of control. So I'm sorry okay?"

He said while wiping my tears. I looked away.

"Don't show me your ego baby girl. I know how to break it down. Don't unlock the devil inside me. Ok ok... Now cook my breakfast. You are already late. You should cook every morning for me. You are my wife now. Don't forget it okay?"

I was looking down still breathing heavily. He grabbed my cheek.

"I asked you a question!!"

He screamed with a cold voice. I was startled. I nodded.

"Words! words! I want words!!!"

"Y...yes..."

My voice cracked. Then he smirked devilish and caressed my cheek.

"Good girl. Now cook. I'll give you an hour!"

He left and I leaned to the dining table. Tears kept falling from my eyes. I felt so helpless. I started to cook for him.

**********************************************

I tried my best to find a way to escape. But his bodyguards were in front of every door of the mansion. So I couldn't even breathe freely. I didn't see my husband after breakfast all day. Before he came I took a shower since I didn't wanna bathe while he was looking at me. I looked for what to wear. But all of them were the same. Highly revealing night dresses, lingering were there. I sighed and wore a black night dress. I thought if I were naked, it was better than wearing these dresses. I looked in the mirror. I could see every curve of my body from these nightgowns. I felt shy. I wore a black color robe since I wanted to cover myself.

Suddenly, the door was opened. I gasped and looked at the door. It was him. He was looking at me with lust and devilish eyes. He came back after work. My heart beat so fast when I saw he was scanning me with lusty eyes.

"Hmm... It is my favorite, my naughty girl. I chose it only for you"

I couldn't believe what he meant.

"Remove the robe!"

He said while smiling devilishly. My heart rate increased even more.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said remove your fucking night robe."

I gasped as he screamed and saw him folding his shirt's sleeves and coming to me. I was stepping backward.

"B...but... B...but..."

"Don't dare to repeat me again and again! It is the thing that I hate the most!"

He yelled while coming to me and pulling me toward him. I gasped as he removed my robe. Then he turned me around in front of the mirror and hugged me back.

"Mmm... Your wet hair, this soft skin, and your smell always seduce me, baby girl. And this dress... You are so sexy my little bird. Do you wanna seduce me?"

"L...listen... T...there are m..many revealing n..night dresses. A...all of them are the same. T... That's why I wore this. I... I don't wanna... I... Don't wanna sedu....."

"Shh...shh... Shh... Did I say that you did something wrong? Why are you scared this much mm?" He kissed my bare shoulders and it made me goosebumps.

"I need you so bad. You love it right? You like it when I touch you right?"

He ran his nose along my ear-to-shoulder line while his fingers running down my arms. I breathed heavily as my heart beat fast.

"NO! It's not like that. L...leave me alone."

He chuckled devilishly.

"Ah ha, so you are still gonna play with me right? Don't you wanna accept that you like being touched? Ok... Let's play just the way you want then."

I felt his moist lips on my neck. It made shivers down my spine. He kissed aggressively while touching my every body curve. I gasped as he sucked my neck. I squirmed and moaned softly.

"P..please mmh... n...no..."

"Stop lying baby girl, just give in..."

He bit my neck a little hard. I whimpered. I couldn't understand why I felt I liked the pleasure he was giving. Even though I didn't want it my body was betraying me in front of his seduces.

"Why do you make little noises mm? Because you like this right?"

"L...leave me alone... G...go... Go away p..please..." I whimpered while blending my body.

He bit me even harder. I struggled to escape. But his back hug was so strong. Then he turned me toward him and looked at my lips while smirking. My lips were already wounded since he bit them in the morning. I widened my eyes.

"N..no... P...please no... They are hurting..."

I stepped backward. But he grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him.

"I don't care. You are my property. You are my toy. So when I wanna play with you, you should allow me no matter what situation you are going through. You were the one who chose your fate."

He held my neck and kissed my lips aggressively. It hurt so much. I whimpered and tears fell from my eyes. I tried to push him away but I couldn't with his muscular strong body. He touched my whole body and squeezed my breasts and butt as well. I just moaned for him while I kept struggling to escape. I heard the sound of his groan.

He broke the kissing of my lips again and started to suck all over my neck. I was already wet. I felt so disgusted and embarrassed of my body. I felt both pain and pleasure together in front of his roughness. He breathed heavily and marked all over my neck with purple marks while touching my sensitive area. I gasped.

"You are so soaked my naughty girl"

he chuckled devilishly. I blushed and felt embarrassed about myself. He touched and squeezed me even more while kissing and sucking my neck more aggressively.

"Y... You h...hurt m..me mmh" I sniffed. But he didn't even care.

"Just give in... Give me yourself."

He hummed while moaning.

"L...let me go... Please... S...stop..."

"But your body wants me!"

"S...stop please.. "

"Let go of your ego princess. You know you want me.."

"N..no I don't... I... I can't anymore... Mmmh... P...please stop... It's hurting everywhere..."

I whimpered while tearing up. Then he stopped and looked at my teary eyes.

"Mm, you are too sensitive to bear this?"

He smug while caressing my cheek.

"Ok take a rest then."

He chuckled mischievously.

"I will break you soon. Until that, I will only hurt you like this. So just give in."

He whispered me to before leaving to sleep.

I sat on the floor with all my mind and body pains. I couldn't hold my tears. I was sorry about myself. I hugged myself and cried in the darkness. No one was there for me. I was so helpless. I just wanted to escape from this hell.

------------------------------------------------------

So how about it? Do you want me to continue? It's my first story so if I made some mistakes let me know🙃👉👈

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42K 38
Highest Rank: #1 in Dark Romance It's hard to remember what life was like before the green-eyed devil waltzed into my life and set my soul on fire...
135K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
652K 23.3K 57
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 �...
39.6K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...