Kamen Rider Chronicles: Paral...

De Quizgenm

Rewriting cause I wanna lol In another world, the unconscious fight as Kamen riders! One normal High-schooler... Mais

Rewriting

6 0 0
De Quizgenm

I'm taking this story down and rewriting it (even if there wasn't much to begin with lol) because of three reasons.

1. I don't got the drive to write a lot anymore, I'm pretty busy (I think) and just kinda feel burnt out. I know what I wanna do, but I don't really know how to get there.

2.I had way too many ideas for this stuff and It's getting really hard to focus on the path to the end. I'll probably write some other stuff before finishing, probably write a male reader thing for the views lol

3. My writing ain't up to what I want it to be. I feel like I should go back and add a bit more detail and set up more stuff. so I'm doing that.

anyone who cared to read this, sorry about this if you liked where it was going lol.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.4K 288 12
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
21.4K 375 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
188K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
597K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...