Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

Bởi LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... Xem Thêm

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞

1.3K 31 23
Bởi LonelyWriter821

Couple : Kinn x Kim

(A/N : I know I am sick. Can't deny it.)

~~~~

Author's POV

"I raise the toast for my son and my soon-to-be son-in-law who will be soon embarking on the journey of togetherness. May their love and partnership be filled with joy, support, and growth.", said Korn as he raised his wine glass.

"Cheers!", echoed the guests in unison, clinging their glasses together.

"And Kinn", Korn added. "Please take care of my son-in-law. He is now not just your husband, but part of our family."

Kinn nodded with a wide smile as he held Porsche's hands in his.

"Enjoy the dinner everyone!", Korn said as he settled down.

The pre-wedding celebrations of Kinn and Porsche went smoothly as everyone present enjoyed themselves to the fullest and wished the couple a lifetime of happiness and love.

But one person was not happy. As anyone would be if their childhood love is getting married.

Kim looked at Kinn and Porsche happily embracing each other and felt his heart sink in sorrow. He gulped down another glass of whiskey in one go. His tears were ready to flow down from his eyes but he managed to control them.

He forced a smile to hide his pain.

The party went well, everybody enjoyed it to the fullest. After the party, Porsche went to his room to rest as he was exhausted and tomorrow was a long day.

While Kinn and his brothers, Tankhun, Vegas, Macau and Kim continued celebrating in his room by drinking alcohol and talking.

"Vegas", Kinn said. "You are next! Find someone to get married to and be happy forever!"

Everybody agreed with a laugh except Kim who just smiled at everything they were talking.

Vegas chuckled and scoffed, "Happiness, my ass"

"Oi! Did someone break my hia's heart? Who dared to do it? Tell me hia, I will break his face!", Macau said in a drunk state. Kinn and Vegas laughed looking at him while Kim sipped his wine.

"Oi! Shaat upp beaches! You tell me Vegas, I will drag him here", said Tankhun as he slurred his words.

"Don't worry Khun. I am happy if he is happy.", Vegas said with a heavy heart.

"Wow! My hia sacrificed his happiness for someone else.", Macau said as he got up from his seat. "I will kill that person, I will --- (Thang)"

Macau fell as he tried to walk and passed out. Kinn and Vegas just looked at him and finished their drink.

"I will take care of this.", Vegas said while pointing to Macau.

Then he pointed to a passed-out Tankhun and said, "You take care of that, Kinn.". Kinn nodded and picked him up.

Vegas placed Macau on his bed in his room while Kinn settled Tankhun down in his room.

"Good Night, Kinn. Sleep. Tomorrow is big for you.", Vegas said.

"Yes. Good Night, Vegas.", Kinn said and headed towards his room.

Upon reaching his room, Kinn found Kim had gulped down the whole bottle of alcohol and was lying on the couch.

"Ohoo! Kim! Why are drinking like a dog?", Kinn asked. "Are you also heartbroken like Vegas?"

"Yes, I am heartbroken", Kim answered.

"Who broke my Nong's heart khab?", Kinn asked teasingly.

"You", Kim replied. Kinn's smile faded away slowly. "You're kidding, right?"

"Did I sound funny to you?", Kim asked as he got up and stumbled towards Kinn.

He almost fell, when Kinn caught him. Kim looked into Kinn's eyes and whispered with tears in his eyes, "It's always been you, Kinn."

"What nonsense are you saying, Kim?", Kinn asked as he released Kim.

"I know...I know it's weird. It's weird how a brother can have feelings for his own brother. Even I was confused. But then." Kim looked at Kinn and cupped his face. "But then I realised, that love does not always happen between two different genders. It happens...it happens between two people who feel safe around each other. They know when nobody is with them, that one person will be there. They know that the bond they share is stronger than societal norms or expectations."

Kinn removed Kim's hands and slapped him across his face.

"I think you have drank too much Kim", Kinn said sternly.

Kim regained his composure and wiped the blood from his split lip and chuckled and said.

"I would killed if someone else had slapped me."

"You are sick, brother.", Kinn said. "It's nothing but the brotherly love you feel towards me, Kim"

"Are you saying this to me to protect yourself from the truth?", Kim asked.

"Wha...what do you mean?", Kinn asked as he turned away from Kim.

"Ask yourself. All this time you had only brotherly love for me or something else?", Kim said.

Hundreds of things ran through Kinn's mind. He couldn't deny the unsettling truth that perhaps his feelings for Kim went beyond just being brotherly. He slowly turned towards Kim and looked at him with glassy eyes.

"Make me yours Kinn. Just for tonight at least.", Kim said.

Kinn thought for a moment, then went towards Kim and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Soon their clothes were on the floor.

Kinn pushed Kim towards the bed and hovered over him. He then kissed Kim's eyes, and nose. He then left a hickey in his neck.

Kim then tossed Kinn to the bed. Now he was on top of Kinn. He unbuckled his pants and took his rock-hard dick and started sucking it.

"Mm...Kim...", Kinn moaned. Kim increased the intensity. Soon Kinn's hot liquid flowed inside his mouth.

Kinn tossed Kim to the bed and removed his pants. He then licked his little hole. Kim gulped as he felt very much pleasure.

Kinn applied his spit in his dick and entered him. Kim gasped.

Kinn's whole dick was inside Kim. Soon he started thrusting inside him.

"Ahh...yes...Kinn...just like that", Kim moaned.

"Call me P'Kinn", Kinn ordered.

"Fa...ster P'Kinn. Hard...er phi", Kim moaned.

Their body moved in sync as Kinn fucked Kim mercilessly. The room was filled with their moans.

Soon both came together. Kinn lay beside Kim and both stared at the ceiling.

"I will move to Russia", Kim declared.

"What? Why?", Kinn asked in disbelief as he looked at Kim.

"If I stayed here, it would be difficult for both of us", Kim said and sighed heavily.

He then got up and started dressing up.

"You are leaving?", Kinn asked as he sat on the bed. Kim nodded.

"Congratulations on your wedding.", Kim said as he picked up his coat. "I would not be attending the wedding" and left before Kinn could say anything.

Kinn looked at him leaving and realised all this time the feelings he had for Porsche were not true, and that he had been denying his love for Kim.

He knew everything was fucked up right now and he couldn't fix anything.

(To be continued...)

____________________________

There is no cure for my sickness. 

Also this is not the last brother ship I will doing other brother's ships too. As I said I am sick and it's incurable.

Bye.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 159 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
17.8K 631 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...
14.5K 508 11
Bunch of Kimchay Oneshots just to heal our broken hearts ♡
119K 2.9K 43
Oneshots of random bl ships. There will be ghostships along with some of the original couples from various series.