Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... More

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 78
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 20

1.2K 11 0
By ihatemetabolism

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2 (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Liu Dahai has a loyal appearance, an honest and hard-working person.

As an adult, he came out of the mountainous area to make a living. After marrying Zhang Li, the two of them worked hard to make money, and then they opened a restaurant.

Later, when I made more money, I bought a three-bedroom house in the county town and took my parents over from my eldest brother's place to live there.

Liu Dahai has two brothers and one sister. He is the youngest in the family.

The elder sister married in a neighboring village, and the two older brothers each started their own families and lived with their parents. The two elders of the Liu family lived with the eldest brother.

Because Liu Dahai earned some money by opening a restaurant, and living in the county town was more convenient than living in the village, he thought of bringing his parents to the county town to enjoy the happiness.

As soon as Wen's mother entered the house, she saw that the three-bedroom house was full of people, and the living room was covered with tiles.

It turned out that Liu Dahai's hometown was flooded, and his sister followed her husband's family to a relative's house. Liu Dahai's two brothers dragged their entire family to join Liu Dahai.

With more than a dozen people living in a house with three bedrooms and one living room, you can imagine how crowded it must be.

Liu Dahai's father has been an out-and-out farmer all his life. He is an honest, silent man who doesn't like to talk.

Liu's mother, Liu Cuihua. She is the typical peasant woman with long hair, short knowledge, and not enough advantages.

Mother Liu said, "Oh, I'm already here, what else can I carry? It costs you money." After saying that, she took away the vegetables in Mother Wen's hand and the things in Nuan's hand.

Zhang Li took Wen's mother and Wen Nuan back to her bedroom and asked Liu Dahai to summon her brother-in-law.

After closing the door, he asked Mother Wen, "Why are you still carrying so many things? Do you have enough food at home?"

"Enough to eat. Sister, you don't have to worry about me. How are you? There are so many people at home. I called you at that time and asked you to stock up on more food. Have you stocked up?" Mother Wen held the eldest sister's hand and was worried. asked.

"Stock up, otherwise these people would have starved to death. It can't handle the large number of people, and they are almost finished.

Little sister, the rice and kayaks you sent were just in time, otherwise the elder sister would have to go out to find food. "

Seeing the sad look on her aunt's face, Wen Nuan asked, "When did my eldest brother come back?"

Mother Wen also said: "Let them go out to look for food. They have dozens or twenty mouths waiting to eat. No matter how much you stock up, there will always be a day when they are finished. Do you still want to keep them?"

Sister, the world has changed now. You can't get out, so you can't see what's going on outside. Now there are floods not only in the city, but also globally.

You see, Guojia doesn't have time to care too much about us ordinary people now, and he is brought down by the stutterer. Guojia is now busy collecting supplies.

How about what should the more than one billion people in the flower-growing country eat and drink? Food will only get harder and harder to find in the future. Instead of thinking about yourself, you should also think about our nephews’ bellies, right? "

Zhang Li pinched Nuan Nuan's face curiously: "I want to raise them? They are ugly, but they think they are strangely beautiful. They all go out to find food for me. If they don't find food, they won't come back."

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 20 Visiting Relatives 2 (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

This is enough for me. If they are not satisfied, then go and stay in the shelter you are looking for.

Isn’t your elder brother on vacation? I thought I would come back and stay for two days before leaving, but there would be strong winds and floods. I can't leave anymore. I'm always at home. "

Zhang Li really admired her niece, who had a soft little face, was pretty, and spoke softly, like a caring little cotton-padded jacket. Every time I see her, I kiss her like crazy, but she is much better than the two brats in her family.

"Don't worry, little sister, I'm listening to what you said. I don't know when the flood will recede. There are so many people in the family, but it's not enough for us to live.

Let them all find something to eat and drink tomorrow. Otherwise, there will be so many mouths waiting for food, and no amount of supplies I have will be enough. Just don't worry about it. "Zhang Li took her sister's words seriously, but she didn't take them too seriously. After all, who could have thought that the end was coming?

Nuan Nuan saw that her aunt didn't take Mother Wen's words particularly seriously, and she understood, really.

If someone tells her that the end of the world is coming, prepare some food and drink. Nuan Nuan will feel that there is something wrong with this person's head.

Ah, just because there is a hurricane and heavy rain, and the rain washes away the Xinji Reservoir, is it the end of the world? That's impossible. If it were her, she wouldn't believe it.

He took off his backpack, took out a few more boxes of commonly used medicines, and handed them to Zhang Li: "Auntie, keep this medicine secretly and don't let others know. It may save lives at critical moments.

What my mother said is true. Auntie, don't take it to heart, just stock up on as many supplies as possible. The urban area is even worse than yours.

My neighborhood is full of survivors. The tents provided by Guojia include several people per tent, a free bottle of water a day, and four compressed biscuits a week. "

Zhang Li looked at her niece's young and fair face, telling herself with a serious face that she secretly hid the medicine and gave these instructions, which made her heart warm.

He reached out to take it and nodded: "Well, don't worry Nuan Nuan. Auntie listened to your mother and you and hid it secretly so that no one would find it. Tomorrow we will start going out to find supplies and stock up." He touched Nuan Nuan's face curiously. .

The atmosphere in the bedroom is warm, but it is much deserted outside the bedroom.

Liu Dahai's two brothers and sister-in-law didn't talk much to Wen's father. Liu Dahai just stayed by the side to chat about what was going on outside.

Mother Wen didn't have dinner at eldest sister's house, and now she is nervous about food. Although the army will also send supplies once a week, which are dry compressed biscuits, they are not meant to be eaten vigorously. You can only starve to death.

After seeing off the Wen family, Mother Liu came to the kitchen and looked around, muttering in a low voice: "I'm already here, and I didn't mention bringing more rice, flour, oil or anything like that. How many meals is enough for this? Rich people It’s just instigation.”

It happened to be heard by Zhang Li who was passing by, so that's okay. Isn't this just a typical pick-up-the-bowl-call-your-mother-and-put-down-the-bowl-cure-your-mother thing?

"If you dislike it, don't eat it. Go out and find something to eat by yourself. Is it easy for my sister to come all the way here to deliver some food? How can you ruin my sister's sincerity like this?"

Liu Dahai couldn't help it. One side was his mother and the other was his wife's. He was sandwiched in the middle to persuade both sides.

Zhang Li's fiery temper is not tolerated by them: "Now my sister has brought the kayak, and we will go out to look for food starting tomorrow. I don't know when the flood will subside. What's wrong? I want to wait at home for food." Where are the ready-made ones? If you don’t go out to find something to eat, don’t come back.

The family couldn't afford to support so many people, so didn't Zhengfu find a shelter for the survivors? If you think my words are unpleasant, then go live in a shelter. "

Liu Dahai's two brothers' faces turned red when he said this, and his two sisters-in-law also had bad expressions. "What my brothers and sisters are saying, if it weren't for the flood, who would abandon their home and come here? It's like we're just free rice?"

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.5K 56
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
17.5K 502 192
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed and polished it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=8391517...
37.2K 1.6K 45
ချစ်ခြင်းမေတ္တာက ရုပ်ဝတ္ထုတစ်ခုသာ ဖြစ်မယ်ဆိုရင် ဘယ်လိုအသွင်ရှိမလဲ၊ ဘာအရောင်ရှိနေမလဲ။ သေချာတာတစ်ခုက လူတိုင်းအတွက် ကွဲပြားတဲ့ အဓိပ္ပာယ်တွေ မတူညီတဲ့အရော...
185K 2.4K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!