Bitz(o) Cousin

GalxyWings

Blitz(o) have a cousin, Mint but was never in the circus but the two met after Blitz left the circus after th... Еще

oc
Pilot
Loo loo land
story
Spring broken part 2
new story I'm working on.

spring broken part 1

591 15 5
GalxyWings

Mint is sitting in the next to her Cusion who is driving the I.M.P van to the building where there work is.

Moxxie, Millie and Loona are with them too, Millie and Moxxie in the back and Loona sitting with Blitz and Mint.

Blitz was trying to listem to an song while driving, this annoyens Loona who doesn't say anything.

But the an pink vechical came out of now where and Took their parking spot, which surprise the Imps and the hellhound.

Mint: Cus look out!

Blitz: Holy s****, f****!

Blitz scrambled as he hit the breaks stopping the van from crashing and Blitz turn off the van radio.

Mint noticed the licene plat and told Blitz.

Mint: Blitz look at what is says on there!

Blitz look angry at the car that nearly caused him to crash.

Blitz: Oh you suck for life do ya?!

Mint noticed that the pink car and the demon in the car seem very familer to her.

Blitz get out the megaphone to complain to the demon.

Blitz: Listen up here you pink c*** dump!
You got three god dam seconds to get your tampon out of my parking spot.

But Blitz and Mint then reconsied the succubs that got out of her car.

It was Blitz ex Verosika Mayday, Mint never figure out how he was able to get with a popstar.

Blitz: Oh s****!
Verosika?!

Mint: Verosika?

Verosika: Blitzo.

Blitz is angry to see his ex again.

Blitz: I should of known you'll be here!
I could smell fish from miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is-!

Blitz fell out from his Van before getting back up to finshed his sentence.

Blitz: Three rings down!

Verosika: And I should have known you'll be here when I heard the Amber alarts.

Blitz: Oh yeah, I'm surprised they let out your fat a*** out of rehab.
I can see your still a drunken w****** clutching onto that Beelza juice bottle like its the last c**** in hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous, and rehab is for sad loosers wash ups.

The succubes then took a sip out of her bottle.

Verosika: So your sister says hi.

Blitz still in anger as his ex why she is in his parking space.

Blitz: Why are parking here?
This is the only parking spot my company has!
So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually prick.
It has my name on it.

Versosika points down to the grpund where Verosika name is sprayed painted over the I.M.P name.

Versoika then explain why she is here.

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infintely more succuessfull companys in the building.

Loona couldn't believe that Blitz knew Verosika mayday, one of the famous pop stars in hell.

Loona: No way.

Verosika: They wanted to have me coming in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitz: A week?!

The imp shouted out in shock hearing that his ex is gonna take his company parking spot for a week.

Blitz: No No!
You are not pqrking here for a f******* week!

Verosika: Oh, you mad Blitzo.
Your gonna run off, leave someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and.

Blitz and Verosika: Run three rings to wrath and max my credit card on s***** horse riding lessons.

Blitz: God damn it w***** you will not let that go!

Mint was shocked to hear that Blitz did that since he never told her and he told her that he and Verosika broke up because she found someone else.

Mint comes out of her car as soon she heard that.

Mint: Blitz you did what?!

Verosika was happy to see Blitz cusion since they have a good friendship and the fact the the popstar always want to do it with the green eyed imp.

Verosika: Mint!
Its so good to see you, so I see your working with him.

Mint: Yes I know but I was shocked to hear what you said Blitz did because Blitz told me that you two broken up because you found someone else.
Not him Dicthing you and using your credit card.

Verosika: What?
I Never didn't found someone else when I was still dating him.

Mint got upset and turn to her cusion and the male imo knew he is now in trouble with his cusion.

Mint: Blitz did you lied to me what happened between you and Verosika?!

Blitz: Ummm maybe a little bit.

Mint: Once we finsh work today, we're gonna have a long talk.

Blitz: Yes ma'am.

Verosika: Well, How adout maybe in the future we can get together Mint?
Its been such a long time.

Verosika winked at the female Imp and Mint blushes a bit as she did somewhat had a sexual attartion to Verosika in the past.

Mint: Sure.

Blitz then got angry that Verosika was flirting with his cus.

Blitz: Hey no flirting with my cusion b*****!

Verosika: Choke on the sand paper c****!

Verosika walks to the building as she flips her ex and Blitz then trys to threating the popstar not knowing adout the Hellhound body guard.

Blitz: Hold on you better move that p**** wagon right now or I'm gonna-!

But the Imp get cut of froma huge shadow over him and a growl also coming behind him.

The male turn around to see a huge male hellhound behind him.

Vortex: You'll what?

Blitz scares of getting hurt from the huge hellhound said something else.

Blitz: Or i'll um Call HR.

There was a few moments of silents, then the three laughed.

This is hell, heck Auther here not even sure Hr exsit in hell and barely anyone cars adout others safety and health.

Verosika: Any way, meet my new hellhound.
Vortex, Unlike you he actaully does his job well and Vortex this is Mint.

Vortex: Nice to meet you.

Mint: You too.

Verosika and Vortex then heads to the building and the pop say good by to mint and Flips Blitz off again.

Verosika: Ta ta f**** stain and by Minty

Blitz: Arg, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.

Loona then comes out of the van with Mille and Moxxie as they qustioned Blitz.

Loona: You knew Verosika mayday!?

Blitz: Oh yeah her we dated and Mint knew her to.

Millie: Was it before or after she she became a popstar?

Moxxie: You dated a popstar?!

Blitz: Okay why are you all acting like that such a shock?

Loona: Hello, its Verosika Mayday.

Millie: Its you.

Moxxie: I'll get it if it was Mint but I just.
Was she blind? Suffering some form of brain damaged?

Blitz: Okay look you are all making this into a way bigger deal then its needs to be.
Beside Mint I don't pry into your stupid personal lifes.

The others tell him he do that and hes being a bit of a hypercrite.

Millie: What was sex with her like?
Moxxie: Millie!

Moxxie: What?
Its a popstar!
You'd wanted to know what Micheal crawford was like.

Moxxie didn't have anything to say back to his wife.

Moxxie: Touche.

Blitz: Okay look lets just dropped it!
Millie! Find a temporary spot for that truck.

Blitz throw the van keys to Millie who did a jump witha sound effect that sounds like it came from Mario.

Blitz: Okay, looney, Moxxie, Minty, lets go handle this s*****.

We see the group gotten out of the elevator to their floor as loona worry adout how she looks because of seeing Vortex.

Loona: Do you think they saw me?
F**** I did my make up s***** today!

Blitz: Aw You look perfect Looney, Like always.

Loona: Shut up d-.

Loona stop as Blitz then look happily at his hellhound who nearly called him dad.

Loona: Shut up Blitz!

Loona then push Blitz down as she then looked into a comoact mirror looking at herself and Mint comfort the female hellhound.

Mint: Don't worry Loona you look great.

The girl smilled but she didn't noticed that she dumped into Vortex who was stand gaurd outside of an music room.

Loona: Oh woah.

Blitz then looks in horror seeing his daughter wagging her tail happliy at Vortex While Mint is happy to see Loona happy.

But Blitz have to go to ruin it as she went infront of Loona to talk to the hellhound.

Blitz: Hi big man!
Wheres your b***** bag of an empolyer?

Vortexs then clamy answer the Imp Qustion.

Vortex: Shes in her office, there wasn't room on the sucking floor, so they rented one here on this one.

Ths fact that His is os now also renting a room across from his company office makes the imp mad.

Blitz: Oh come on!

Vortex: Sorry man.

Vortex then went off somewhere to continue his job.

Blitz: Oh No you don't b*****.

Moxxie then gave a suggestion to his boss.

Moxxie: Sir.
How adout you let me go in and try to reason with her.
I don't really listen whats classified as pop genre music.
So her statues to me is name recognistion alone.

Blitz then starts to tune Moxxie out still angry before then he decide he had enough of Moxxie talking.

Blitz: Moxxie shut the f***** up!

Moxxie: Alrighty then.

Moxxie then goes into the office studio as the music is being played from the studio room, to talk to Verosika.

Mint Knew that it wasn't gonna work because Verosika as a succubes is high rank then them since they are Imps.
Mint is luckliy to be friends with a popstar.

Moxxie: Hello Ms Verosika was it?
I work for I.M.P and it is actually rather importent for us to retain the singuler parking space we were assigned because-.

But Moxxie wasn't able to finshed explain as one of Succubes thought the male imp having a little bow tie was cute and funny.

Female Succubes: Aw look at the little one.
He got a little bow tie.

The sexy demons laughted as Moxxie didn't like that.

Moxxie: Please don't condescend me ma'am, I-.

Male succubes: Wanna kiss little guy?~.

Mooxie: A Kind offer but I'm married.

Verosika then gets an idea.

Verosika: Hey.
Why don't you send a little message from me back to your limp d**** boss.

Then the succubes sexualy attacks Moxxie and Mint look away whioe Blitz look into the room.

Blitz: Moxxie!
Don't let her access any of your holes!

Moxxie then came rushing out pantinh hard from the experirance he had with the succubes.

Moxxie clothes are bit messy and he had some kiss marks on him.

Moxxie: I- I gotto go lie down.

Moxxie then goes into the I.M.P office so he can lie down with Mint following Moxxie into the office feeling sort of bad for the male Imp.

Blitz: Oh this won't stand!

Blitz kick the doors open and called out to the succubes which stopped the group talking to each other.

Blitz: All right (beep)!
Thats it!
If your gonna be s****** to my employees, then I challange you to an f********, uh.... Challange!
F**** I said that twice.

Female succubes: Hmmm, is this Imp boy starting a demon duel?

Verosika: I think he is.
Whats the game then Blitzo?

Verosika ask wondering what kind of challange her ex is wanting to do against the succubes.

Blitz: Every year you Stds spreaders go up topside for easy pickings while spring break is the prime time for crime of all kinds.
So I bet you succubi b***** can't f**** as many people we can off by the end of the day.

Verosika and the othet demons laughted thinking that the Imp was joking but Blitz gave a glare to suggest otherwise.

Verosika: Oh, your serious?
But lets make this more intresting, If We win I get to ask your cusion out.

Blitz agreed as he wanted to win this thing.

Blitz: Okay, fine.

Verosika: Good, then game on, b*****.

We then see the I.M.P gang in there office as Blitz explain and show the plan to his empoyees with hus drawings.

Blitz: Allright! Shut your a*******!
Heres how we're gonna do this s****t!
First we find a f***** tons of clients, we portal up, we have our find murder time as per usual.
We'll pile all the bodies into a big f******* canoe, we push said Canoe into some water, we'll light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles, and s**** maybe a goose to, f**** it, they'll come and eat it the bodies.

Blitz: We win the bet.
We rub it in that sloppy b**** drunken w***** a**** face.
Do you have any questions?

Mint didm't think that her cusion though his plan out well that through.

Moxxie: Yeah, why was that nonsense?

Blitz: That wasn't an qustion.

Moxxie: That wasn't a plan.

Blitz: I'm sorry but that was a flawless presentation of we should do moxi.
Its not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Moxxie: A what now?

Blitz: I'm calling you slow Moxxie!
God why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless baby d**** troll.

Moxxie: Well why don't you take an art class!

Blitz: Why don't you see how expansive they are!?

Mint: Blitz I agree your plan is... good but I think it missiong something that Could get us to win this challange of yours.

Blitz: Hhmm, Maybe your right Cuz.

Loona then suggest to them that she could tag along this time.

Loona: Hey is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitz rejects Loona coming with them because Humans can freaky sometimes.

Blitz: Absolutely not!
I forbid it, not gonna happen, sorry sweetie.
Spring break is no place for young vulerable goth girls.
You know the kind of freaks UP there who'll drool all over you!

Loona: Well I can blend in with humans easy enough.
Just let me tag along.

Blitz: Wait say that again.

Loona: I can blend in.

All the Imps beside was shocked to hear that their hellhound can blend in with humans.

Millie: Do you have an human disguise?

Loona: Why don't you?

Mint: Well I do, I usually wear a wig amd mag then into long pigtails to hid my horn.

But the rest of the Imp don't as they didn't even bother wearing disguises when they are out on earth which is dangers, since no one is suppost to know adout demons exsiting.

Loona: You three have been screwing on earth this whole f******* time without human disguises, the only one who was msart enough to alteast cover her horns is Mint!

Blitz both wanting to not face his daughter anger and having come up with a better idea since he heard adout Loona Human disguise and how its gonna be used for the plan.

Blitz: Okay new plan!

Blitz then drew a picture of Loona helping the Imps out and put on the stand for everyone to see.

Blitz: Looney can help Lure the humans and we'll take care of the rest.
Okay how adout that?

Mint liked this new plan Blitz made better.

Millie: Flawless logic.

Mint: This plan does sound better then the first one.

Moxxie: I think your missing the biggest Issue sir.

Moxxie then points out a issue that could ruin their plan.

Moxxie: Isn't it crucial to have an client who demands enough kills to win bet!
We aren't just going up to massacre!

Mint: Mox I'm sure my cus have that part covered.

Blitz: Mint right Moxxie.
I got that covered mox.

We then see Blitz put a poster promoting discount for killing for high in spring break on a wooden poll where everyone can came a and see it.

Blitz: Now we wait.

The shorter male doesn't see who a poorly drawing and writing poster will gain enough clients for enough kills to win the bet.

Blitz: Sir, there is no way, we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day, by one poorly spelled, bad grammer flyer!

But then the group heard rumbling of feets heading to the flyer and they turn to see alots of clients intresting in the discout offer.

Mint: You were saying Mox?

Blitz happy nuged his elder againts moxxie saying he told him so before going over to the large group to get hired.

Blitz: Now whos first?

We then see up on earth, they are a bunch of people on tye beach enjoying themselfs but there also seem to be waiting as there is a stage set up on the beach.

The demons hidden under a wooden brigde and behind some rocks look out.

Mint put a wig on and made them into pig tails hidding her horns.

Blitz: No remember we can't be seen, alright?
An loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can lead the targets to a better spots to off them.

Blitz then turns to his daughter.

Blitz: You got the list Looney?

Loona sniff the list so she can know her targets.

Loona: Got it!

Loona then steps out and transform into her human disguise, looking so much like a human goth girl.

Blitz: Oh Looney look at you, you look damn right awfull.
I'm so proud.
Now fetch!

Blitz then orders Loona who jses her power as an Hellhound to see here targets who are in red and then do her part of the plan.

Loona silently walks up to one of the targets and silently suggested they both go into the ally way for some privatcy.

The targets agrees as he is unaware of that he is being lead to some where to be killed.

As soon Loona lead against the wall the target was shot dead by Blitz.

Soon The I.M.Ps kill the tragets that Loona was able to find and bring to places to off them without anyone noticing.

Part two of Spring broken will come soon.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please let me know in the comments

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.1K 329 14
Twin Demons, half imps and half embodiment of the Sin Greed. Greedo and Avarice, twin son and daughter of Mammon, the Embodiment and King of Greed. T...
59.3K 1.3K 23
Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxie, his bruiser Millie, and his reception...
89.9K 2.4K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...
35K 1.2K 8
『𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃』 ❝𝐖𝐇𝐘, 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍?❞ Quiet and reserved is what he was. Always carrying a shiny coin to decide his...