Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29 🔞
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 26

4.4K 65 11
By unaisaas

The next day

Ohm came to pick up the 3 friends from Mac to go to the airport for a trip north.

Mac hadn't woken up when he went to pick them up, only Nan had woken up to move on her own, so his friends told Nan they were going to buy Mac a souvenir. Because I didn't want to disturb Mac's sleep, until after a while, Mac quietly went to meet me at the gym.

Are these bastards gone yet? Mac asked yawning.

- It's been a while, Nan answered.

Mac sat down in the chair. Watch your loved one exercise and feel tired.

- Last night I slept late. why you are you in such a hurry?" Mac asked.

Hard, maybe, but you? Now you will be a pig.

So he pretended to tease like that. Mac looked down at himself and looked at his lover with misty eyes.

You don't have to tease me. I know I'm not very fat. Let me work hard and I'll train, Mac argued, then smiled slightly.

-Huh, are you going to see your father today?

Nan asked why Mac hadn't gone to help with his father's work for a few days and didn't know about his trip to the hospital.

- Come on, I have to go to the hospital for treatment anyway, said Mac.

Nan nodded before doing some more exercise and discussing other matters with Mac, he continued talking, got dressed and went upstairs to the shower.

-Hey, did you have fun? Mac's father said as Mac and Nan entered the office.

Mac looked at Nan for a bit.

- It was fun, Dad. That bastard took me to tie crabs. So Mac answered him.

- Huh, good. It's nice to learn to do things you've never done before. And your friends, or back, Mack's father asked in surprise.

- Not yet. They continue to travel north, but Nan and I are quite lazy. That's why I better come help my dad with his work, Mac replied before taking a seat on the couch in his dad's office.

Where did the car stall go? Mac's dad asked and he said the progress before Mac's dad remembered anything

-During your absence, Ten came to see you a few times, but Dad said he was taking a friend, Mac's father said.

Making Mac immediately turn to look at his face.

"I think he's pretty excited, Dad," Mac muttered.

-I know enough, let's wait and see. If it goes too far, your father will talk to his family. But if your father takes too long, tell me.

- I can't handle anything. Now it's up to you, Mac's father said compassionately. I smile a little.

Yes, Nan replied, before Mac's father invited him to go see part of the factory. Mac started working in his office.

OCD, touch.

There was a knock on Mac's office door before an employee opened the door.

- Mr. Mac, have you seen her? The clerk jumped up, making Mac stop for a moment.

//How did you know I came to the office// Mac grumbles.

-Let him in, Mac replied before hurriedly picking up the phone and pressing a text to immediately send Nan that Ten was in his office.

After sending the Ten au message entered

- Hi Mac. I'm glad you decided to come, Ten said, and Mac smiled slightly.

What's wrong with Ten? Mac asked in a normal tone.

-I just came to see you. I heard Mac's dad say that Mac took some friends on a trip. How are you? Ten asked before taking a seat across from Mac's friendly desk.

Mac hadn't yet invited him to sit down, but Mac said nothing.

-Okay, good fun, Mac replied shortly.

- Don't you want to have something for me? Seeing Tem's question.

Mac frowned slightly. As he thought in his heart, why should he have bought anything for Ten?

Just kidding, Ten said again, and Mac did some gymnastic moves on the Chair.

-Where are you going today? I thought I'd invite you over for a Mac meal.

Mac saw that Ten immediately appeared for no reason.

-I have to go eat with my dad and that's it, Mac answered directly, causing him to freeze a little.

- Did your boyfriend come with you? Ten asked.

-Yes, he went to see the factory with his father. He'll probably be here soon, Mac replied with a smile.

Ten's face was slightly offended, but he didn't let it show. Mac senses that Ten is surprised to see Nan running his father's business.

Mac's office door was opened by Nan's hands. In fact, he was about to go back to his office when Mac texted to say that Ten was in his office.

Nan immediately approached Mac.

Are there guests? Nan said in a normal tone before walking over to sit next to his lover's chair in Mac's office and look at Ten with an annoyed expression on his face.

-Um, just now when Phi Ten came to see me. What about the father? Mac asked looking for his father.

"He's back in his office," Nan said again.

Ten looked at that face with a displeased expression when Nan interrupted him.

-It seems your desk is empty. Is that why you visit Mac? Nan asked in a monotone voice.

-I'm not very busy. Passing by, I stopped to look, it's actually almost noon. I asked to go to lunch. With Mac and uncle?

Seeing as it wasn't mentioned. Mac turned to Nan.

-Okay, but let's not sit and eat...it's easy to find food in front of this factory, Nan said with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

-We have to hurry back at work. We probably won't be able to get very far to get food, Mac said immediately.

-Depends on the Mac.

Seeing that he said something good, Nan suddenly stood up and smiled.

- So let's go.

Mac's secretary showed up and said she was going out to lunch. Mac nodded to Nan before leaving the office with his boyfriend and heading straight for Mac's father's office.

-Why can't you talk to Mac properly? Ten said.

Mac was secretly displeased when he saw the criticism leveled at his lover.

-Usually we both talk like that, in front of dad, we talk like that, dad didn't say anything, Mac replied, Ten smiled a little.

-It's true, my friend who owns the hotel you used to take Mac to eat at has opened a new restaurant. The atmosphere is very good. If Mac is interested in going, you can let me know. I can take you there. It is right next to the river.

Seeing Ten keep talking makes Mac immediately think of An's story. So there was a warm feeling in his heart, but before I could say anything else, Mac's father and Nan opened the door.

-Hello, uncle, I'm sorry I didn't come in first to greet uncle.

Ten immediately raised his hand to salute Mac's father.

-Okay, I saw that he said he was going to lunch. are you with us Mac's father asked.

- Yes, I'm sorry, answered Ten promptly.

- But I'm not going to a nice restaurant, I'm just going to eat at a regular restaurant, reiterated Mac's father.

Does not matter. I can eat whatever uncle wants.

Ten answered, not knowing what kind of shop Mac's father usually likes to eat at.

- Well, then let's go. It's almost noon. There will be a lot of people. After we finished eating, we hurried back to the meeting. Dad made an appointment for the head of the factory department to come to the meeting. We have to come to the meeting. get in. I have a meeting Mac.

Mac's father left, showing them they had work to do.

-Yes, father, replied Mac, before picking up his personal belongings.

Mac then stood up and Nan held out her hand to Mac. Mac immediately grabbed it. Mac chuckled secretly before walking off with Nan. Ten left with Mac's father

- Oh, uncle, don't you want to get in the car? Ten asked when he saw Mac's father, Nansi Mac walking around the parking lot.

- Oh, you don't have to. The store is right in front of you. Just walk in and you'll be there, said Mac's father.

-Yes, Ten answered, but secretly smiled a little because the sun was so strong today.

I saw it and quickly followed Nan with Mac right away.

Is the food here delicious? Ten asked Mac.

It's hot but I'm going a little slow but I'm fine, Mac said and Ten smiled wryly until he stopped outside the supermarket in the office building next to the factory, making him stop immediately.

Because he thinks the store doesn't have the usual restaurant, like Mac's dad said. At least it's an air-conditioned restaurant. But it turned out to be a restaurant under an office building with wooden tables everywhere. The important thing is that there are people who work in the factory who come out to sit and eat.

- Khun Kijja, sit down. How many people are with you to clear the table for Khun Kijja? asked a saleswoman who knew Mac's father.

-Four people, answered Mac's father.

Before entering, all the factory workers raised their hands in a relaxed salute to Mac's father. Because Mac's dad was so nice to everyone.

Nan and Mac sat next to each other. Ten saw that he had to sit down. next to Mac's father.

- -Are you going to eat here? Ten asked Mac's father again just to be sure.

-Come in and stay in the shop and let's eat here, the seller must have had a meal.

-Kick your head, Ten pretended to say with a start as he turned to look at the shopkeeper who was just chopping the crispy pork.

- This restaurant is also delicious and clean. The food is freshly prepared. You can order whatever you want to eat, said Mac's father.

Mac chuckled secretly at Ten's expression. I find it unacceptable to have to sit in an à la carte restaurant as this one also reminds me of me in the old days.

-What can I get for you? an employee named M came up and asked.

-I want fried chili paste with beef and fried egg. How about Mac's dad's fried rice? Nan turned to ask Mac's father.

-Let's try each other. I wanted to eat this since yesterday.

Mac's father responded normally. Before that, Mac and Mac's father, including Mac, came back to see what Tem wanted to eat.

-So what do you want? Mac asked

-Okay...okay...I didn't know what to order.

-You can order like on Mac.

Seeing what Ten spoke. Mr. M nodded to take the order.

-But for Mac don't add garlic, Nan said as she remembered Mac nodding in agreement.

- Get Pepsi, four glasses of ice, Mac.

Nan orders a drink, Mac answers before going to tell the bartender the order and put ice in a stainless steel cup with ears. It comes with a tube and sits on the table along with 4 small bottles of Pepsi.

Nan and Mac turned to look at each other with a smile.

"I walked around a bit. You're sweaty," Nan said, watching the sweat drip from Mac's scalp.

Mac took the handkerchief and handed it to Nan to wipe, who wiped it back and forth, raising a small eyebrow.

"Wipe it off," Mac said, and Nan smiled instantly.

-Dad, did you know that your son is very tempting right now? Nan said bluntly, teasing his lover's face.

-Huh, Mac's father chuckled lightly.

Because I know Nan and Mac are playing a prank on Ten.

"Seriously, what are you talking about, you should be careful with your uncle, Nan," Ten interrupted.

Nan lifted a small smile from the corners of his mouth.

-It's normal for both of us. Daddy must be used to it, right? Mac said making Ten stop short.

That part smiled happily.

-It's usual, Mac's father answered again, showing that they couldn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to think there was a foreigner," said Nan, emphasizing the word foreigner.

He felt displeased, but showed nothing. Then he took Mac's handkerchief. He went to gently wipe the sweat away for Mac, even though he knew I just wanted to tease Ten. But Mac was a little embarrassed. Because there is not a single table in the restaurant, there are also many employees from the factory

"Enough," Mac said quietly.

So Nan sends the cloth and wipes her face back to Mac.

-It's true, my father called to invite my uncle to a birthday party. is it mother's day Ten asked.

- I was called, answered Mac's father.

"So I'd like to invite you and Mac again. We only invite close friends," Ten said.

Mac turned slightly to his father, his father nodding at him.

-Um, ok, then I'll invite you too. Let Nan help lead your father. I am not very used to the roads in Bangkok. Better let him drive, Mac said.

Ten paused for a moment, but was still smiling at Mac.

"Of course," Ten said, narrowing his eyes a little, but he didn't say anything because the food he ordered was being brought and served in the right measure.

Ten looked at his plate of fried rice hesitating whether he was eating well or not. As soon as his cell phone rang, he picked it up and took the call. and talk a little

"Oh, well, I'm going, that's all," Tem said, before hanging up the phone and turning to Mac's dad.

"-dude, I need to apologize so I can go back, I have some documents I need to check quickly. I'm sorry I didn't eat too.

Ten said that when he had the chance to run, he didn't want to eat the required vomit.

"Oh, yes, you drive carefully," said Mac's father.

Ten smiled and greeted him with a wave of her hand.

-I'll be right back Mac. I'll see you on my mother's birthday, Ten said and immediately got up and left without speaking to Nan, but he didn't care anyway.

-Actually, are we really going to Grandpa Ten's mother's on Father's Day? Mac asked immediately.

- Well, take his word for it, replied Mac's father.

- But it's strange. Ten allowed acquaintances to go, I thought you'd say no, Mac said

-Huh, that guy opened his mouth and saw an opportunity that allowed me to keep up with you. Maybe because he wants to find something to tease me about? Nan said seeing the look on Ten's face when he agreed to let Nan go to the party. Like someone who was thinking of a plan.

- Well, if you go to his house, I'm a little more calm, said Mac's father, wondering what kind of trap he was thinking.

-Dad said that, I mean he didn't forbid him, so what would he do? But it's just a little easier, right? Mac asked with a smile.

Mac's father smiled back at him.

-I saw Ten. I remembered before. In the past, I was like Ten, right dad? Mac asked his father, coming back to himself.

-Yes, his father answered directly.

Because Mac was just like that.

-Sit down and think. I felt frustrated with myself earlier. Damn it, Mac moaned.

-Huh, you have nothing to do with that guy. He's fine, so thanks, Mac's father said, smiling at Nan.

Mack turned to look at his lover and frowned at him, then chuckled lightly before placing a hand on his thigh.

Mac then stroked his lover's leg before the three of them sat down to eat together until they finished the fried rice that Ten ordered.

When he returned to the office, they scattered to work. Today I went to help look at the factory cars.

While Mac was helping his father with some office duties, when he got off work he would go to Mac's dad's house for dinner and then come home separately.

Nan even invited her father Mac and they went to his house together. Nan is thinking of building another house for his lover's father, who needs privacy.

But Mac's dad wants to think about it first.

Did Ohm call today? Nan asked as he returned home and went up to his room to shower and change.

He called, but we won't talk much, Mac answered, then nodded.

-What do you think about Ten's mother's birthday. We don't both have to go, maybe it's better to let dad go alone. We'll say we're busy, Mac said.

- You can leave, it's okay, why are you worried about this matter? What are you kidding me about? I asked.

-If I speak according to my old
ways. I think you see it will make him lose face. He had to do whatever it took to bring down....He seems to enjoy making you a smaller person, that's for sure, Mac said as he thought.

Nan smiled slightly.

- If it was you before even if you do, right? Nan asked back and Mac nodded in agreement.

And you think I'm inferior to this guy? he asked back. Mac immediately shook his head.

-If in your mind I am nothing inferior to Ten, I don't care about anyone else. Because these people have no influence in my life. Should I care what they say? By the way, I'm not going to ask him for money. I don't care if they tease me or say something to me...Because you yourself know best what I'm like, Nan said, making Mac smile slightly, satisfied.

What Mac can love is because he is himself.

- Okay, then let's go together, Mac said, and Nan nodded before going to the shower and coming to lie down for a bit until it was time to head to the jogging track.

-The story of the boy who delivered drugs... What happened? Mac asked as he remembered.

-We'll talk to that bastard again tomorrow. Call them rude, Nan replied.

While the two were in the office. Mac looked out the office window. Looking at many groups of people sitting, walking, sitting together as one group.

--It's cool to have a liquor store next to the circuit. Sit on the roof and see the racetrack too, Mac said aloud. When he looks out.

-When I said I wanted to make a boxing ring. You told me to take a break first.

Nan pretended to ask back. Mac turned to look slightly at his lover.

-Don't be scared and run after me. Just kidding, I see you are doing a nice and thriving business. So I offered to help, Mac replied.

In fact, at first he thought it was true, but when he realized it would cost a lot of money, he changed his mind.

- Let me finish your studies and come back to me. Let's talk about it so I can come back and help me with my work, Nan replied.

Mac immediately smiled and made a picture in his head that if you do make a store, on which location on the land it would be built.

Call Tan too, Nan replied.

He really wanted to ride the Mac ...But he's talking online with an engineer who will come by to make him a booth.

-Um, Mac replied before leaving to tell Tan the address.

Not far from the office, Nan saw that Tan had come to talk to Mac. He nodded to Mac for his permission.

Mac then invited Tan for a ride, where some of Nan's underlings also went.

There are scattered tours to see the order. from the countryside.

- Hey Mac, wanna build a country tavern?"

Tan asked when Mac asked Tan's opinion if it would be good to have a tavern here?

-Um, yes, but not now. I want to wait until I finish school, Mac replied.

-It's good, this place is quite far from the community. The noise can be loud and not bother anyone, Tan said thoughtfully.

- But that's about it. Maybe when I finish my studies, I might get the idea of ​​wanting to do something else, Mac replied, smiling as he looked around.

A young woman turned and smiled. Paying a little attention to Mac, because some people who just got here don't know what Mac is to Nan. Some people still don't know who own the field. Most people are more familiar with Nan's underlings.

-Excuse me.

A brave woman went in and found a Mac

-Yes, Mac replied.

-Well... can you give me your phone number? said the girl while looking at her with a seductive look.

Mac froze a little. As for Tan, he kept his mouth shut. Before Mac gave the girl a gentle smile.

-If you want to call me to reserve a seat, you'd better call the main number at the track. I really can't give you my phone number. Mac answered directly.

The main number was displayed for people to call and book places to watch and run the track, both by car and motorbike.

- Why can't you? asked the girl, her voice trembling.

-My boyfriend is quite aggressive. I'm sorry, Mac said honestly.

The girl made a sad face but stopped bothering and immediately returned to her own group of friends.

- And Brother Mac is very charming. If Hia Nan knows this, he must be jealous, Tan joked.

-If he knew, he would have laughed at me even more, Mac said knowingly.

Before convincing Tan to keep walking. When he turned around, he saw the girl who had come to ask for his number was grabbed by a man's arm and appeared to be struggling in the corner of the field.

Causing him to stop, stand up and observe his girlfriend's situation as he tries to dissuade her. But the man didn't give up before the man slapped the girl and tried to physically assault her.

-Damn it, Mac cursed before running off.

He jumped up and hit the man with the leg until it fell. The girl's friends immediately rushed to support their friends.

-Hey

Tan hurried over to Mac because he was afraid that the man would do something to Mac.

-Why are you here to talk? It's a husband and wife issue! said the other side as he stood up and pointed at an angry Mac.

-I don't care if it's a husband and wife issue. But I only care that you can't hit a woman, Mac yelled back.

-If you don't want to get hurt, stay away. Being my wife, I can hit and stomp on her all I want.

The other party did not give in, trying to attack the crying woman. But Mac got in the way. Tan rushed to block Mac.

"Stop right now and get out of here before I call someone to kick you out," Tan shouted, now that Nan's underlings had run off to find Mac.

Mr. Mac, what happened? Tone, Nan's subordinate who is older than Mac.

Because Mac is like the other owner of the track

- It doesn't matter...I want P'Tone to finish this guy..., Mac tells Tone, before turning to the girl.

Now Mac doesn't have to worry about that. The man came running towards Mac but Nan's underlings stopped him.

- You, have your girlfriend sit across from you. Let's go to the office first, Mac said, because he was in front of the office.

The girl's friends hurriedly nodded and supported their friend.

Mac followed immediately. Mac led them into the office. Have the girls sit together outside. As for him, he hurried inside and grabbed water from the fridge.

-What happens? Nan asked immediately as she looked outside.

Mac brought a group of young men to sit outside.

-The men attack the women, so I helped them and asked them to sit down and rest. I'll give him some water first, Mac said and Nan nodded.

But he got up and followed Mac. Mac gave the girl water. The woman gave him a wry smile. Then Nan came over to sit next to Mac.

-And what are you? Nan asked, also looking at Mac.

-It's nothing... Tan and P'Tone are together. ...They'll get along with that person, Mac replied.

Nan nodded with a smile of satisfaction that his lover had helped solve his track's problems.

-Thank you very much, if you didn't help me I would have had problems.

The woman reached out and grabbed Mac's hand.

Mac froze a little, and Nan then looked at the woman and Mac, moving back and forth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.4K 27
This novel contains content or presentation, such as sex, language, etc., that may not be suitable for readers under the age of 18.
55.3K 1.5K 16
📚 Completed book Original version Thailand!!!! This is the story of Kit,Lop and Ruj, the three bodyguards of Khun Kamol from the books of Unforgott...
82K 2.1K 61
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
172K 4.4K 200
Basically Ideas.. Some of these Ideas will possibly be made. If you want, you can suggest some Ideas if you like.