π€π‹π‹π”π‘πˆππ†...

Od suqarkisses

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π€π‹π‹π”π‘πˆππ† π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ”" wednesday addams x oc VΓ­ce

πŸ”ͺ
πŸ”ͺ
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037

033

2.4K 105 29
Od suqarkisses

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Xavier jumped, spotting Wednesday sitting in the furthest corner of his art studio, a knife in her hand as her cold eyes glared at him dangerously. A scoff slipped from his lips and he threw his coat to the side in a random direction, "you know what? You need to stay out of my space." He gritted out as he neared her.

"You need to take your own advice." She seethed out darkly, spinning the knife round and stabbing it into the wooden table beside her before standing up, "you left that in my room." She told him, motioning towards the blade. "Actually, you left it in Raven." She growled out, stepping closer towards him menacingly, "how long have you been seeing Kinbott?"

Xavier faltered slightly, leaning in closer to her as his eyes squinted accusatory-like, "have you...?" He let out a scoff and shook his head, slapping his arms by his side in agitation, "what am I saying? Of course you have. You've been spying on me, right?" He asked the girl, silence and a glare being her answer.

He tugged the blade out of the wood, taking it into his own hand as he let out a sigh, "because I'm the villain in your fantasy," he accused as he eyed the blade curiously, not really understanding what she meant by he had left it in Raven, "my father thinks that my mental health is a PR problem that he needs to manage. He wanted to keep his troubled son out of the tabloids." He spoke up, twirling the knife into his hand. He put his hands out in surrender, "I wasn't in your room. Believe me, or don't believe me. I don't care."

Wednesday strolled away casually, not at all bothered by his dramatics and he rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath before turning to face her, seeing the goth hovering beside a covered painting. "Your painting's been improving." She claimed flatly. "I enjoy this one in particular," she spoke, reaching her hand up to ball the material into her fist before yanking it away quickly, revealing the slashed up face of Dr. Kinbott. "Feels like you really lived it," Wednesday added on blankly, her hands folded in front of her.

Xavier fidgeted in his place, swallowing silently as the words to defend himself struggled to leave him. "What do you want?" He asked instead.

"I'm asking the questions," Wednesday shot back quickly before facing away from him, slowly approaching the side counter, grasping onto an inhaler that laid on the side. "Why do you have Rowan's inhaler?" Wednesday asked him sternly, receiving silence in answer, and she spun back round to scoop up the pair of broken glasses that belonged to the bee-obsessed teenager she saw as a friend, holding them up for the boy to see, "or Eugene's glasses?" She then hooked a necklace over the tip of her finger, raising it into the air as the light caught the reflective pieces, "or Raven's necklace she wore the night the monster attacked her?" She asked him, her voice lowering as her eyes spotted the dirt and blood that dotted around the jewellery.

"Woah, woah," Xavier interrupted with a frown on his face, stepping forward with his arm outstretched.

"Or these stalker images you took of me?" She added on, throwing the stack of photographs onto the counter.

"No, I--!"

"Don't forget your latest addition," The pale girl cut in, tipping over a small tub of crayons to reveal a gold, shiny necklace, "Kinbott's necklace," she announced, raising the chain into the air as it swung slightly.

"Somebody planted that stuff!" The blonde boy stressed out, stepping closer.

"Freeze!" Sheriff Galpin called out, throwing open the doors as he waltzed in, a gun in his hand and aimed to the boy. Xavier quickly stopped his movements, a look of panic flashing across his face as he raised his hands in the air in surrender. "Drop the knife. Down on your knees."

More officers entered the room as the blonde boy sunk to his knees slowly, darting his eyes around at all the people in pure confusion. "Cuff him." Galpin ordered another officer who obliged quickly, grabbing onto Xavier's hands and tying him with handcuffs. "You have the right to remain silent."

"What?!" Xavier screeched out .

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in court." Galpin told the boy, his gun still trained on the teenager as he recited the quote he had said many times in his life as sheriff.

"You! You framed me!" Xavier cried out to Wednesday, "I'm being set up!" He claimed, being dragged away from his shed by another officer. "I shoulda let Rowan kill you." He seethed out.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wednesday stepped into her dorm room, faltering as her eyes landed on Enid and Raven. She raced towards the redhead with wide eyes, "you're supposed to be resting at the hive," she demanded firmly, taking Raven's face into her pale hands, roaming her eyes all over her to make sure she was okay.

"I'm okay, my love." Raven told the girl with a smile, holding onto the hands that held either side of her face. Wednesday suddenly remembered her former friend was also currently in the room, seemingly unpacking, and she straightened up, staring at the wolf wordlessly.

"Hey." Enid greeted with a kind smile, taking out more of her clothing from the big bag she owned.

"You're back." Wednesday stated the obvious.

"I'm gone for a few days, the place gets trashed and Raven almost dies. Someone's gotta look out for you two." She claimed with a sight, pulling out more of her belongings from the bag.

"What happened to rooming with Yoko?" Wednesday asked flatly, crossing her hands in front of her body. 

"Yoko's great," Enid spoke up with a shrug, "I just decided I needed a few more boundaries." She told her, tugging out a roll of black tape as she readied to split the room in half again.

"Skip the tape." Wednesday quickly told her.

Enid lowered the roll of tape, sending her a teasing look, "don't tell me Wednesday Addams is mellowing out." She joked lightly.

"Never." Wednesday replied, watching the wolf discard the tape onto her bed, "more like evolving." The goth added on.

"Well, one inch of duct tape at a time." Enid joked, her glossy lips stretched into a smile.

Wednesday looked the blonde girl up and down curiously, "why the sudden change of heart?" She asked the girl, moving to stand next to the silent redhead, glancing down at her in worry.

"Because we work." Enid responded with a confident nod, a quirky smile on her face, "we shouldn't, but we do. It's like some sort of weird friendship anomaly. Everything you said about me is true. But I don't apologise for it. Not anymore. It's just who I am."

Raven nodded in approval, a proud smile on her face. Wednesday sent a single, respectful nod. "Thing said he missed you." The goth spoke up.

"I missed him too." Enid responded with a nod.

"Well, I missed you more." Raven cut in with a smile.

"I missed you, too, Ven." Enid replied with a grin. She went serious again, looking between the two girls, "I'm sorry about Xavier," she apologised softly.

"I'm not. He's a liar and a killer." Wednesday responded instantly. "Besides, there's nothing quite like the feeling of being proven right."

"Except maybe people to share it with," Enid added on with a grin, looking over to the redhead.

"Can we watch a movie?" Raven pleaded, a shy smile on her face.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The trio decided that tonight they were going to have a horror movie marathon, Enid slightly opposed to the idea but agreeing anyway for the sake of rekindling their friendship. It was Raven's duty to scope out for good movies, Enid's to retrieve snacks, and Wednesday's to pick up some drinks from the Weathervane if she could catch Tyler in time before close. 

The goth entered the café, the bell jingling as she stepped into the empty eatery, watching as Tyler swept the floor in silence, the only being in here other than herself. "We're closed," he mumbled quietly, not looking up from his final task of the night.

"Then you should lock your doors." Wednesday grunted, catching the brunette's attention as he spun round quickly. "There's some real sick people out there."

"Yeah, my dad told me what happened with Xavier." He told her, placing the brush to the side. "Pretty nuts." He added on. "That guy always seemed so normal. You know, for an outcast."

"Yeah, well." Wednesday dismissed. "Can you fix me up some drinks? The girls and I want a movie night."

"Why do you give them more attention?" Tyler asked suddenly, hurt lacing his tone.

"What?" Wednesday asked in confusion, not understanding what he meant. Enid is my friend, Raven is my girlfriend, you're a nobody to me. Of course I'd give them more attention.

"I've been giving you these signals, putting myself out there, took you out on a date." The brunette claimed, his voice rising slightly.

"That was not a date, I thought we agreed on that." Wednesday interrupted firmly, shutting down whatever big speech he had prepared. "I merely was owing you back a favour."

"What if I were to tell you I wanted it to be more than just a favour?" Tyler asked hopefully, stepping closer to her.

"What if I were to tell you that I am simply not attracted to you?" Wednesday shot back in agitation, her hands curling slightly as he approached her even further. "I am attracted to Raven."

"I get it, you're both close friends, but that doesn't mean you should shove me aside." Tyler whined out in hurt, stepping even closer to the goth.

"She is my girlfriend."

"Yeah, you're pretty close friends, I know." Tyler huffed out, rolling his eyes as he stopped an inch in front of her.

"I am in a relationship with her." 

"That's a pretty dramatic way of saying you're best friends." The brunette responded blankly, towering over the pale girl slightly.

"Tyler, I literally am in love with Raven."

Tyler dipped his head down, ready to catch the girl's plump lips with his own but he gasped in shock as her hands shoved him away quicker than the speed of light, an expression of disgust on her face as her lips curled up. "Are you fucking dense?" She growled out angrily, opening her mouth to give him a piece of her mind but she felt her head fling back, entering another vision.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

71.2K 1.9K 40
A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~
14.6K 240 12
ON HOLD/NOT WRITING UNTIL SZN 2!! Marked complete. don't report for infrequent chapters please!- one shot fanfiction inspired by the netflix series...
5.5K 67 21
so this is a story where, Wednesday and her family are the mafia and stuff like that, Enid gets a job there as a maid, Wednesday immediately hates he...