You're My Life ( Eres mi vida...

aishuwrites_

BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love... Еще

Author's note
Family and friends
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Covers ✨
Chapter 45

Chapter 22

2.7K 159 43
aishuwrites_

Don't be a silent reader. Also, i really need you guys to tell me your views. I atleast can get this right? Since I've updated after so long ?🤧

And if you didn't follow me on insta then you actually missed the spoiler of this chapter. I actually posted it yesterday. So follow me on insta for reels and spoilers related to my books. 🌚

Do vote and comment.

RUDRANSH

It's been freaking 5 days since I saw my wife. 5 days since I slept peacefully. And 3 days since heard her voice. Hash gave me company. But damn! That boy has attitude like Mount everest. Aisha has been ignoring me. I didn't knew she would get upset just because i said no when she asked me to stay with her for few days. The reason i didn't wanted to stay in that house was simple. That house didn't respected her. So i won't stay in that house. Going into that house and doing Pooja which I don't believe in, and having the prasad from there is a big thing. The only reason I went there is because of her. I thought she wouldn't be upset when I talked to her on calls. But her replies were always short. It got me frustrated and irritated. But I never shown it to her.

No one ignored me till now. Except my wife.My messages were unanswered from 3 days.Did she go into hibernation or what? I guess her phone must be broken.

"Akhil, get aishani's PA number. Ask her if  aishani's phone is broken" I ordered him.

After a few minutes, I got to know that her phone isn't broken.Damn! She really is ignoring me huh?!Nice.I will also ignore her after she comes home. Soon, it was evening and i was packing my things when akhil came forward and handed me my office phone. It was from my watchman.The one from my mansion. Why is he calling me now? I lifted the call despite not wanting to answer.

"Saab,madam mansion mein hai. Aur unka halath kuch teek nahi lag raha. Isiliye meine aapko phone Kiya". I immediately took my car keys and drove like a mad man till I reached my mansion. I entered and saw aishani sitting on the sofa curling up in a ball, hiding the most prettiest face she ever has.I called her name, there was no response. I moved and sat in front of her. She looked up. Making everything around us turn cold.

(sir, madam is in the mansion. And her health is not looking good)

"Who did this to you?!" I asked her holding her tiny face in my hands trying to be calm in front of her while i was feeling the total opposite. I want to destroy everything and everyone. Whoever did this to my wife, will see the real face of Rudransh Raichand.

"Ansh..." And she broke down crying in my arms.I hugged her back. Those finger prints on her face, the busted lip, the dark circles on her face and the way her hug is fragile. If things would've been normal unlike this, I know how she hugs me. But now, she's hugging me like as if she has no energy left in her. Hearing her cry is breaking my heart into pieces for unknown reasons. Her sobs are making me want to destroy each and every tiny little that hurt until now. Including myself.

She broke the hug and looked at me, her expressions changed. The one who was crying till now, wasn't there anymore. Instead it was like she understood something.She immediately got up and ran upstairs making me run behind her. She entered the guest room and just before I was going in, she slammed the door on my face.

"Open the door aisha. I need to be with you right now. I want to see you. Look at you. Most importantly, take care of you. Open it damn it!!" I slumped down against th door hearing her cries from the other side.

"Get out. I don't want to see anyone. LEAVE ME ALONE" I hear her scream with her voice that sounded so weak.

"Leave you alone? Never. If you want time I can give you. But I never gonna leave you baby, I belong to you. And I can and won't leave you ever" her sobs were muffled as if she didn't wanted me to hear her cry.

"I don't want to leave you. Not now not never". I never spoke things like these to anyone except vachi. And now, i aisha is making me speak and do things which I never thought to do after vachi betrayed me. It's been more than 2 hours. She neither opened the door nor her sobs stopped. It took another 3hours to open the door. I got up, my legs feeling numb.

I took in her appearance. The finger prints that were clearly visible few hours ago were now where seen. The busted lip is covered by a red lipstick.For the first time i didn't liked red colour on her lips. I've seen her mostly in red lipstick. She looked so powerful and elegant. But today, all I'm seeing is the girl who's broken and covering her mess with a red lipstick. Has it always been like this? Or am I just getting to know her now?

"Was it your mom? Just say yes or no" i find myself asking her. As akhil messaged, she didn't go out of her house once in these 5 days and neither anyone visited Singhania mansion. So it lead to the only person who can do this. I know if it has been any other my aisha won't sit down quitely. She would show them their place. But if it's her mom, i know she will take anything her mom gives.

"I'm hungry,can you make anything for me?!" She asked with her dead eyes. How opposite?! Just few days back her eyes held so much happiness in them. But now?! I internally chuckled.I nodded at her and went to kitchen and started the coffee machine when I heard her say "not coffee. I have been staying up since days. I want a good sleep". Did she not sleep? No ! The correct question would be 'did her mom didn't let her sleep'. I nodded and began making juice. Meanwhile, I gave her chocolate that was in the refrigerator to eat. As she took a bite, a tear rolled down her cheek. Followed by many. Was she starved?

I went and stood in front of her. "Talk something will you?" I said with the least amount of patience I had. When all I wanted to do was scream. Scream at myself because i didn't had an ounce of idea what she went through these days. Scream at her for not calling me. For not saying. Her one word, one message, one call. I would've been there for her. Leaving everything behind.

"Yes. It was maa. Because she still hates me.Apparently for breaking someone's heart and breaking someone's house" a chuckle left her mouth. She laughed and walked to kitchen.She gulped down the whole juice within a go.

"Now you got the answer. I hope I can sleep now" saying this she began climbing stairs. I followed her silently. She opened the guest bedroom and hopped on the bed and covered herself with quilt. I removed my tie, shirt and blazer and joined her. I wanted to hold her. Close. She won't let me. I know. But I won't leave her.

So i made her turn towards me despite her trying not to move an inch from her sleeping position which is me facing her back.As soon as I held her cheek, a painful hiss left her mouth. If it's paining this much then how the fuck did she covered her face with makeup. After a few seconds I heard her speak.

"We shouldn't be doing this rudra. We aren't supposed to be this close. I am not supposed to get comforted by you. Not only you. I'm not supposed to get comforted by anyone" she spoke, her eyes closed.

"Why not?Why aren't you supposed to get comforted by anyone?!" I ask as i tuck few of her hair strands back. Instead of her answer, I heard her softly breathing.

AISHANI

I wished like I was wishing from past 5 days. I wished to open my eyes and not to see the same ceiling that I've been watching since 5 days. With a small hope, I opened my eyes and saw that i wasn't in Singhania mansion anymore. I felt relief wash over me like a tsunami.

Thinking about the things she uttered, the way she slapped, the way i was starved.... What will she do when she comes to know that all she did will be worthless? What will she do when she gets to know that I never did anything wrong? Will she atleast feel sorry? Will people actually feel sorry? Rudra, vachi, shavi, Hridev, vachi's parents.... Will th- they be sorry? I stare at myself. Tears running down my cheeks.

You don't know pain until you're staring at yourself while tears are running like niagra falls from your eyes and trying to be strong and not leave everything behind. Everyone's testing me. I thought the solace can be found at least in God. But whom should I complain to when he's testing me the most? I can't. Please. It's becoming too hard for me. Take me away.  Somewhere.. where it's peaceful. It's the second third time I'm feeling so broken and shattered. Why me? Why always me?

Is it so entertaining for everyone to see me cry? What did i even do? If anyone met aishani 2 years back.. then she would've said ' I want my life to be simple. A 9 to 5 job. Coming home and be in his arms'. I miss that aishani. I miss his Isha. His Isha was so beautiful and broken whose heart he was mending slowly. But NO. God had to remove him too right? As i stare at my reflection on the mirror, all i find is a broken and a woman who's hurt beyond repair. I don't wanna heal. Let me live in this pain. Just 2 more years and I'll leave everything behind. By leaving everything behind i didn't mean to die. I meant starting a new life where no one knows me. Where I'll just be Aishani.

Life is too precious for people to die.

Realisation hit me as I saw the vermillion and nupital chain around my neck. Awful. That's what I feel for even thinking about another man. For not thinking that if I got married then Alan must've been married too. So I guess even if two years pass by, i don't have anywhere to go. To feel home.To feel content. One more time, then that's it. No one can get aishani back. No one. Not even myself.

I and Rudransh shouldn't have kissed. It was a mistake.Then why did I liked the mistake so much? The mistake felt so right. So correct. But still forbidden. I should've stopped myself. The desire, the lust. The desire of being loved. Being someone's priority. The lust of being someone's. We don't love each other. I can't love him. And he won't love me. He's too in love with vachi to even look at others. He just got carried away. It was just a minor distraction for both of us. I should maintain my distance. I can't be in a physical relationship with vachi's rudra.

(A/n: oh poor girl. Still thinking that rudra is vachi's. Now who's gonna tell her?🤧)

I took a deep breath and started freshening up. I went down and heard Rudra literally barking at someone on the phone.I ignored him and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. I find everything empty. My stomach grumbled with hunger.In the next second my face was in his hands. The way he held my face, making me look straight into his icy eyes which were full of worry. Is he worried? For me? No way! My mind is fuxjing with me.

"You cried?" I didn't answer him. He began stroking my cheek. I wanted to close my eyes and relish the feeling. Instead i removed his hands from my cheeks. Before I can reply, a loud voice booms in the mansion. .

"ISHANI"

No one calls me Ishani. Except the friends I made abroad. I averted my gaze from Rudransh and looked at the source of the voice.I find Caleb standing there with his wife Sofia. They are the cutest. Who would've expected the guy who literally tried to seperate me from Alan saying that love doesn't exist anywhere and love is a shitty emotion, got married and is a father now?! A smile made it's way onto my lips.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Who even allowed you here huh?!" I heard Rudra shout on top of his lungs. Such a drama queen.I pushed rudra and immediately took caleb and Sofia into a hug.

"Are you not being fed by your husband?" I hear sofia's intriguing voice.

"Um.. no !Actually I returned from my home last night" i replied.

"Do you know him?" Rudra asked gritting his teeth. Though I didn't turn to see him, I know that he is clenching his jaw and gritting his teeth.

"Yes. Caleb is my friend. We went to the same University. How do you know him?" I asked rudra.

Before rudra could reply Caleb spoke "Well the deal I mentioned last time we met, is actually with your husband.I didn't knew you were married to him. Should I take matters into my hands, cause the last time I found you, i saw your tear striken face. And now, you look so weak and pale.. as if things are little abusive around you hmm?!"

The next thing i know is, a punch being landed on Caleb's face by rudra.

"Don't talk if you don't know" rudra spoke holding his collar towering him. While Sofia and i were watching things go haywire with an open mouth.

"Are you mad rudra? Leave him. He's a guest. My friend. And your business client." I tried to acknowledge him.

"I don't care about the business. The deal is cancelled right now".

"What are you? A child? Don't you know there should be no emotions when it comes to business?!" Caleb spoke making rudra taking a step towards him.

"Caleb. Not you too. Can you be silent?!" Sofia spoke softly.And as if realisation hit him. All his anger which he was showing on rudra disappeared right away.

"I don't care about anything when it comes to my wife."

Stop rudra.Don't speak things you don't mean.Please. i thought mentally.

"Can we sit and talk please?" I heard Sofia ask.

RUDRANSH

How did that piece of shit even think that I'll slap aisha? And make her starve? Unless he wasn't a friend of aisha, he would've been 6ft under the ground.

"You know ishani, i didn't you you'll get married so easily after everything" he said glaring at me.

"Well, it just happened. And now I'm happy" I hear my baby reply.

"Uhuh? If i compare the Ishani that I witnessed few years back, so in love, full of life, so happy at every little thing she achieved in life then you are nothing infront of her" he said making the colours drain from aisha's face.

"It's nothing like that.We are actually happy.But you know, the husband - wife fights will go on. Right sofia?!" She asked to ease the atmosphere around us.

"Yeah! Actually we came here to invite Mr.Raichand for steven's (their son who aishani talked to in park) birthday party. But we didn't knew we would find you here.But I'm glad Ishani. Hope you'll come too. It's after 2 days at the xyz hotel" Sofia spoke as her eyes shone.

"We will. Also, it's not Ishani. It's Aishani. Aishani Rudransh Raichand" i stated with a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

I stood up and said that I have an important meeting to attend. It was a lie. My mind has been going back to Mr.cooper's words. He was true though. The aishani we all saw on video calls was so happy. And if I think, it's because of her boyfriend. I asked manhar to gather information about her boyfriend. But there was none. How can it be possible? I mean, we were out of media coverage that time.Our social medias were private. And no one knew where we kids went for higher studies. It was maintained confidential for our safety. But how can I not find anything about her?!

Sooo, how's the chapter? I know it's been soo long. I actually missed them. Also, my exams are mostly over. If possible I might give double update this week.

Please don't be a silent reader. Your votes and comments matter. Please 🥺🥺🥺🥺.

Also,I've updated His heartbreak and her love.Please do vote and comment if you like that story too.

And, I wanna know how many of you reads books? If you do read romance books, then what's your favourite one? Currently I'm reading, A million kisses in your lifetime by Monica Murphy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sweet Nothings Avi

Любовные романы

13.3K 1.5K 11
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
Rooh: his replaced bride Tara

Любовные романы

10.4M 577K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
HIS WIFE , HIS OBSESSION writes_aks

Любовные романы

118K 4.7K 23
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...