Her love

By Nottodaysatanz

"Yes Papi!" I tease... "Damn Kat, if you keep talking like that I'm gonna have a hard time leaving!" He laugh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

633 33 1
By Nottodaysatanz

Kat POV. (This is explicit. FYI)

Santi gently guides me into his car and once we're both settled. I cautiously reach for his right hand, silently hugging it to my chest with both arms. My default comfort position.

My heart is racing in uncertainty, anxiety pumping through my veins. But now, both slow down. We reach a red light and I feel him resist the lock I have on his forearm and hand.

I realize he is pulling away from my touch, from me and I hold my breath. Santi has never resisted comforting me and even though he'd been pulling away emotionally recently, physyical he was always here with me. I'd found comfort in that.

Kat, let him go. I tell myself like a cop negotiating a hostage release.

I loosen my grip on his arm first, as I start to disentangle my outer arm from him. Instantly his clutched hand tightens in mine preventing me from letting go any further and he brings the back of my hand to his lips.

I watch him quietly as he softly bites/nibbles the back of my hand, he grazes his lips over the bite, before kissing the place he bit.

I relax and smile, "Did you just bite me?"

I laugh in disbelief as our hands fall between us still connected as he continues home.

"No... It was a tiny nibble. Tengo hambre. (I'm hungry.)" He responds and then turns to me with a teasing smile for the last words.

My smile widens and I fake gasp, "Santi... Do I look like food to you?"

He smiles raising any eyebrow suggestively, "Gatita, I can answer that two ways."

His voice drops an octave, "I can pull over and give you my answer, ahora. Or I can give you my answer cuando lleguemos a casa. (When we get home.)"

Damn, he had a way with words. He turns to face me for a second, temptation burning in his eyes as they fall on mine.

God, I pray I'm not drooling or looking as thirsty as I feel.

I clear my throat and look away suddenly overwhelmed by how hot it was.

I put your hands in my lap and release his only to lay it on my upper thigh covering it with my own.

He squeezes me tightly and lust over takes the initial surprise on his face.

"Umm... Pull over."

" Kat..." He says hesitantly, keeping his eyes on the road. His knuckle grazes me over my joggers and I instinctively squeeze his hand.

I look around us and contemplate where we could park that was shadowed.

"Turn right here and go straight, we can park behind High Rock."

He sits straighter, his hand never leaving my lap and picks up speed. In 5 minutes we are parked away from the few cars in the small lot.

I use all my will power to release his hand as Santi takes off the ignition and climbs out of the car, my eyes never leaving his figure.

He opens the passager door and guides me out before sitting where I had, pulling the sit all the way back adjusting it to accommodate his long legs best as the car will allow.

"Siéntese." He commands our eyes locked.

And jelly my legs turn! If this man told me he wanted my kidney right know I'd perform the surgery myself.

I try to step in the car, eyes still trained on the man in front of me and my body pays for my lack of attention as I trip into the car.

Santi smoothly breaks my fall and pulling me to kneel between his legs. Mortified I hide my face in my hands and bury it myself in his chest.

I groan in embarrassment as he chuckles and whispers in my ear, "Next time I'll have to carry you in."

My body heats once more still buried in his as he leans forward to close the car door.

"Gatita."

"Hmm?" I feel his hands slide up to my hips.

"Are you sure about this?"

I nod furiously afraid of what my voice will sound like if I speak.

"Good, I want you to put your hands on my shoulders or the chair."

I nod following his directions. Lifting my hips, I feel his fingers hook in the waistband of my scrub joggers pulling them down.

I put my weight on the seat to help him drag them to my ankles before sliding them off my feet along with my sneakers.

"Camiseta." (Shirt)

I obey leaning back and pulling my v-neck over my head.

Santi groans, his hands tighten where they rest supporting my waist. He reaches a hand up cups my breast with one hand. The mesh bra I'm wearing is practically nothing in the cups so it feels as though we are skin to skin.

The warmth of his palm my melts the goosebumps away, but my nipple stays tight as his thumb caresses it over the light fabric. I shudder.

"Es bueno que no esperáramos, porque I'm hanging in by a thread." (I'm glad we didn't wait.) I feel his breath on my other nipple before his lips seal around it, his tongue pulling it into his mouth.

"Santi," I breathe out biting my lip to keep from moaning.

"Hmmm?" He replies mouth still fastened on my nipple, his hand still grazing my other one.

I feel a pleasure pain sensation through my body from my nipples as he bites and pinches my nipples simultaneously.

I spasm in his arms, clenching my thighs. I feel soft licks over the bite before his mouth releases my nipple.

Santi's hands slide down to my hips and I struggle to listen as he speaks.

"Amor," his breathe is also heavy, his accent now deeper. "Sit on my lap."

I change my position to straddle his legs, trying to breathe normally.

With my legs spread his fingers trace down to my panties teasing me through the matching mesh underwear.

"¿Cuánto?" (How long?) He asks.

"Cuánto?" I ask confused.

This man can't seriously expect me to understand Spanish right now.

"How long have you been wet like this, gatita?" He asks again, using a finger to put pressure on the wet spot growing on my panties.

"Since... work," I responded shyly.

His hand pauses midstroke. "Since your hand landed on my hips after you called me gatita." I finish explaining, my head buried in his shoulder.

A second passes and I feel him lick and bite my neck between small kisses. "Dios mío, te quiero. (God, I love you.)" I hear softly in my neck.

I chuckle bitting his neck, "Please," I beg humping his hand. He lifts my head up and gives me a heated kiss, fingers wiggling beneath me.

His free hand halts my hips and his fingers slid over my panties sliding between the wetness of my lips. The feel of his fingers and the mesh and shivers through me making me wetter.

"Gatita, put my shirt on and lean back on the dash." He breathes out breathlessly, I open my eyes and grab the button down flannel he'd worn to work pulling my arms through.

"Good girl," I don't know why these small praises always send heat through my body.

"I don't anyone to see you but me, now lean back, gatita." He orders buttons the 2 buttons on the shirt, he sits up and lifting my hips to his face.

I clench at the feel of his hot breathe tickling the flesh between my legs, his tongue darts out and licks up the wet spot on my panties his thumb brushing my clit along with the mesh fabric.

"Santi..." I beg reaching to pull my panties down.

His hand stops my actions, "Basta, let me enjoy mi comida." He smiles biting the sensitive flesh.

But thankfully he has mercy on me and moves my panties to the side, sliding a long finger from my clit to my entrance and slipping it inside.

I moan clenching around the digit as he hooks another finger inside me, moving them in and out. His tongue licks at the wetness trailng down my inner thighs, his thumb keeping my lips open.

It takes two small bites before I fall off the edge clenching at the loss of his fingers, soon replaced with his tongue.

I grab his hair with my free hand, the other supporting my weight in this position.

"Just a little more..." I plead moaning not sure what I'm asking for but he completely understands and gives me exactly what need.

His mouth moves up, tongue twirling around the sensitive nub and he slides two fingers back in me with more speed, more force.

I clench around his fingers again humping his face desperately.

"Santi," I call his name.

"Right there, mami." He says as cum again.

I try my best to catch my breath as he pulls his fingers out, spreading my climax all over me.

He nibbles my hip and sets me down on his lap my back still against the dash.

I watch him unbutton his jeans, "I want you to ride me, mami."

I raise my hands on his chest as he leans me forward so I am directly above him.

I rub tip, feeling the wetness of his precum before stroking up and down his length firmly.

I slide it back and forth between my lips using him to rub my sensitive clit.

"Is this revenge, gatita?" He hides pushing his hips up trying to do what I'm delaying.

I chuckle smiling mischievously, "I would never."

I bite my lip and lean forward more easing myself down on him. I slowly moving up and down adjusting to his size and I feel him get harder inside me.

He grabs my hips and I know he's ready to stop my teasing and take control.

"No es justo when you tease me, gatita." He groans. (It's not fair...)

The laugh I let out turns into a moan as he thrusts into me.

"I'll be good, I promise," Bracing myself on his shoulders as he pushes deeper into me.

"Mentiras.(Lies.)" He bites and smiles into my neck.

******

"

Santi..." Kat's soft voice flows to my ears as she rests on my chest.

"Hmm?"

"Never do that to me again." I feel wetness saturate my chest.

"¿Qué quieres decir?" What did she mean?

Was she drawing the line now? After all that?!

"Never let me get used to hearing your love everyday just for you to take it away." A sob leaves her body as she sits up in my lap looking at me.

I'm shook. Relieved, happy.

"I thought you were waiting to leave me when I got better.... I thought you'd finally stopped waiting for me." Reach up to wipe her tears away and I feel a burning in my eyes and throat trying to hold back my own.

"Kat, amor..." I let out a staggered breath, "I thought you would leave me. I was just preparing myself for when I wouldn't be able to say those words to you anymore. I tried to distance myself from you, porque mis manos, my hands, can't help but reach out to you, yearn for you... love you. So even when I couldn't say it with my lips, I wanted you to feel it. I was willing to have you for now, hoping that these feelings would spread to you."

My pull her into me, hugging her fiercely.

"After you ended up in the hospital, I couldn't chase away the voice in the back of my head that kept telling me that the reason you hadn't told me about your condition was because you don't see a future with me. You didn't see me as someone you could rely on and to me that meant you didn't... You didn't love me."

I feel my own tears fall silently in her embrace.

"You pendejo! (Idiot)" She punches me lightly.

"How can I not love you, your amazing," she sobs and pulls away to look at me.

"I never grew up hearing the words "I love you," maybe on TV or something but we weren't that kind of family. I know it's hard for me to express my love in words even culturally it wasn't something I heard. Expressing my love through actions has always been more comfortable, more secure to me. I know you grew up hearing those words, I wanted to try, part of me thought that if I never said them you'd walk away. And when you stopped saying those small words to me it felt like my fear had come true. That you were only with me until you felt you could leave."

"Kat," I wipe her tears once more.

"I kept trying but only ever had the courage to whisper them in languages you didn't understand. At night I'd say nakupenda, I love you. In the morning I'd tell you, gwe gwensiga okuwgala, You are the one I love most. I wanted so badly to tell you, eres dueño yo. (You own me.)"

I pull her face to mine and kiss her, praying that she understood this kiss meant forever.

I pull back still holding her in my arms, our eyes locked together, "Nkuwagala nyo, gatita. You own me." (I love you.)

She looks shocked for a second, tears still rolling down her face as she starts to laugh.

"Was my pronunciation that bad?" I tease.

"It was great, who taught you that?" She ask with a bubbly smile.

"You... And Google."

She looks confused, "I did?"

"Yes, everytime is hear your little secret whispers or you talking too yourself." I smile.

"So, you've been secretly learning Luganda on your own, why didn't you ask me to teach you?"

"I felt that would be asking too much and I didn't want to risk you pulling away if I asked you to give me more of yourself. I wanted to learn so I could understand you when you sing in your language. Understand your whispers of frustration not in English and know the small words you say to me when you think I'm asleep." I bite her lip teasingly.

She hides into me in embarrassment. "So you heard me?"

I laugh, "Most days, at first I thought you were mumbling in your sleep but one morning I felt your fingers on my face as you whispered the words, that's when I knew you were telling me something."

*****••••••******

This chapter was pretty long but I'm glad they resolved this issue cuz I'm telling y'all it was bothering me! 😂😂

Lol but hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.5K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
27.5K 700 31
Claire is a chef with her own restaurant. Jasper is a carpenter who works from home. When Jasper moves in next door to Claire he doesn't know what to...
123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
14.3K 409 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...