Union-Verse: Rise of the Beas...

Από JeymisPeixoto

(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant... Περισσότερα

Bio
Terrorcons
Prologue: Quitting Union
Collab Legend: WAMred
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: LeonRedgrave
Collab Legend: LubbockIRL
Collab Legend: Captainrex2177
Collab Legend: Dragondoor
Collab Legend: ZetaRaiser
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy
Chapter 2: Slinger vs Doomsday/A Daytona Cybertronian's Arrival
Collab Legend: ThTrungNguyn9
Chapter 3: Return of Cyclonus/Galvatron's Attack
Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers
Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad
Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons
Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger
Chapter 9: Demise of Cyclonus
Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured
Chapter 11: Violence and Timing
Chapter 12: Facing Endeavor and Houki/Close Air
Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery
Chapter 15: A Fight to Save The World!
Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle
Chapter 17: The Final Battle
Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed

326 16 7
Από JeymisPeixoto

(Pablo, Icarus, Laura, Bill, Zane, Hiroshi, Toji and other students are seen ready for their raid on Amity Coliseum.)

Bill: I still can't believe we're finally going to fight those fakers.

Zane: Yeah, but where is Jason and his Rebellion League?

Pablo: He said they are taking the opportunity to free all of the slave workers from Schnee Dust Mines.

Hiroshi: I just hope there are enough information inside that Colosseum.

Pablo: Don't worry, guys. What matters is that we're finally going to make those bastards pay for the suffering they caused for years. For we are the Battle Alliance Academy, THE SCHOOL WHICH TRAINS THE GENERATION OF TRUE HEROES!

B.A.H.: (in unison) YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(They finally arrive at Amity Coliseum as Hiroshi goes to a different direction, suddenly several screens of the Union Headmasters show up.)

Ozpin: Welcome to the Amity Colosseum!

Superman (Justice Lords): This place was made for a sole purpose.

Ironwood: This purpose was to bring the nations together, and it will serve that purpose once again.

Pablo: Under a banner of corruption.

Gendo: Tough talk for a powerless brat.

(Gendo then clicks a button, and then several cages are seen, containing each of the non-corrupted Union Students in them, including Pablo's friends.)

Gendo: My son and many rebels dared to disobey us to their last moments. Now you have a choice. Surrender now, or they will pay the price.

????: How about YOU surrender instead, Union pricks?

Nezu: That voice...

Sirzechs: You've got some nerve placing your feet here, Hiroshi.

Hiroshi: (offscreen) Really? Can you at least guess where am I?

(Meanwhile at Union CIty, the citizens are seen watching a footage of a random Union Student making a deal with a member of the League of Darkness to frame another Union Student.)

(Cut to New Orleans, the citizens watch a footage of Sirzechs ordering a massacre in a village as some "noble" devils forced the surviving citizens to become part of their peerages.)

(In Tokyo, the citizens watch the footage of Issei Hyoudou, Minoru Mineta and other perverts making a deal with Edwin Black and the Nomad to have some girls for themselves.)

(In Menagerie, everyone gets shocked by seeing their fellows being forced to work as slaves at the Schnee Dust Mines.)

(In Gotham, the citizens got shocked by seeing Batman (Justice Lords) helping his fellow teammates to break all of Arkham Inmates' minds, including The Joker.)

(In Metropolis, everyone had different reactions by seeing the murder Lex Luthor at the hands of Superman in the White House.)

(Back to Hiroshi, he grins as he speaks again.)

Hiroshi: At this rate, everyone has already known all of your crimes. You lose, Union.

(Ironwood's communicator beeps as he attends it.)

Ironwood: Yes?

Atlas Soldier: (comm) We have a big problem. The Schnee Dust Mines are under attack from Rebellion League, and there are even some... (gets punched) Get off me, filthy animals... (to Ironwood) We have been exposed.

(The Headmasters get shocked and angry by having their secrets exposed.)

Hiroshi: What are you gonna do now? Hmmm?

(Unable to wait, Rias' Peerage, CDL, SSSN, Eva-00, Eva-02, Eva-03, the rest of Class 1-A, Cecilia, Laura, Charlotte and Huang show up as they charge at the Battle Alliance Heroes.)

Gendo: NOOOO! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR OUR SIGNAL!

(Gendo's words are ignored, and Ironwood growls in annoyance as he presses a secret button, launching the missile in the Gulf of Mexico.)

(Pablo, Icarus, Laura and Zane prepare to transform.)

ZERO-TWO DRIVER!

DYNOMARU DRIVER!

LET'S GIVE YOU POWER!

WASSHOI! SEIYA! WASSHOI! SEIYA! WASSHOI! SEIYA!

ZERO-TWO JUMP!

P/L/Z: (unison) Henshin!

Icarus: HABATAKI!

ZERO-TWO RISE! ROAD TO GLORY HAS TO LEAD TO GROWIN' PATH TO CHANGE ONE TO TWO! KAMEN RIDER ZERO-TWO! IT'S NEVER OVER!

GABURISE! TYRANT! FANG! REXMARU! KAMEN RIDER! DYNOMARU!!!!

(They transform into Kamen Riders as they get into their fighting stances.)

Tiger: There is...

Habataki: A team of true heroes...

Zero-Two: Who can stop you.

B.A.H.: And that's us!

(The Battle Alliance Heroes prepare to fight the Union Heroes.)

(Meanwhile, the Rebellion League is seen guiding the slave workers out of the Dust Mines as they already finished off the Atlas Soldiers.)

Red Hood: You guys did a great job. (sees a footage) It looks like Hiroshi had exposed the Union's secrets, I see.

(As they leave, the Daytona Cybertronian is seen watching them.)

????: I guess I can trust the Rebellion League and Battle Alliance Academy.

(He then transforms into his alt mode and leaves.)

(To be continued)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.3K 286 22
After losing his friends and family because of Union Academy, Ryan Tennyson became the last remaining Tennyson, and during his imprisonment, he got a...
350K 11K 72
Born into a family of villains, [l/n] [m/n] has been forced to go through hard training and experiments, taught to be a villain and to hate all heroe...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
28.6K 504 25
In Union City,there is a boy name Makoto Fuwa.His parent died in a car accident and it only him and his little sister to live themselves.They want to...