Black-Pink: Lethal Protector...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Venom: "We....Are Venom." (Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his famil... More

Introduction
Harem
Venom's Villains
Prologue 01: The Real King In Black
Prologue 02: New Vigilante
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Devil Comes For Them
Chapter 3: Blackpink's Bodyguard
Chapter 4: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 5: Venom Appears
Chapter 6: Spiderman Meet Venom/First Fight
Chapter 7: Date With The Girls
Chapter 8: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 9: Peter Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 10: Meet Aunt May & MJ
Chapter 11: The Inner Demons
Chapter 12: The Reveal Of Venom
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Beast Part 1
Chapter 14: The Cat & The Beast Part 2
Chapter 15: The Truth & Answer
Chapter 16: Bomb & Attack Of Inner Demons
Chapter 17: Silver Sable/Mr. Negative
Chapter 18: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 1
Chapter 19: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 2
Chapter 21: Night With Black-Pink Girls
Chapter 22: Black & White/New Spiderman
Chapter 23: Tinkerer/Monster or Hero?
Chapter 24: Kraven The Hunter Part 1
Chapter 25: Venom V.S Lizard/Kraven The Hunter Part 2
Chapter 26: Venom V.S Kraven
Chapter 27: Evil Venom Rebirth
Chapter 28: Venom V.S Phage & Lasher
Chapter 29: Final Battle Venom V.S Evil Venom
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 20: The Cure Ending

269 8 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After the criminals and Sinister Six was take over the world...it was failed...and yes...all everything was failed by (Y/N) who took them out by himself and none of them were tries to stop him because (Y/N) is the overpowered symbiote...king in black and then he save the New York city again, again, again, and again that what's he become a hero...a real legend of hero.

When the virus was spread all over every people that they both were getting sicker and more cancers that they both just going to die by the viruses and then (Y/N) was seen this and make (Y/N) want to help the innocent people out with his Anti-Venom form and he told Peter that he had a perfect plan. Then Peter take those innocent people to the church right away and this is where the people were heading there to the church and then they both saw (Y/N) was stood right there with his hands put on his jacket's pockets and he is waiting for them to came here.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he had his arms cross by himself and make him was looking all around and he saw many people were came here right away and then (Y/N) was raise his hands up and he said.

(Y/N): "Hello there, humans....I'm (Y/N)...and I am going to cure you with my cure." He said to them and this make them both were confuse about what he say and they think he was a weirdo but then he show his true form to them and this make them both fear of him.

(Y/N)/Anti-Venom: "There's no need to be panicked, ladies and gentlemen...We are the cure for what you need about...the cure can healing you both are and it is the only way to take you all become normal human being now....Shall we begin?" He asked them and this make them thinking about the situation for what (Y/N) said and then they both were doing it right away and then (Y/N) cure all everybody and this is make the sick people being cure back to be an innocent people.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N): "My father told me about this quote for what I heard about him...and he says 'Sometimes the world no longer need a hero...Sometimes the world need...a monster.' and this is how I become the true bringer of this world."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N)/Venom/Anti-Venom: "We are the monster for what the world need."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Post Credit Ending:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Concluded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 115 16
(Y/N)/Venom: "We...Are Venom." (A/N: So classic Spiderman comic book will be in here...and I don't choose the original Venom comic...but only PS5 of...
8.5K 401 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
15.2K 322 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
134K 3.5K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...