๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ; ๐น๏ฟฝ...

By Cold_introvert

๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น; ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† 8๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚... More

๐‘ช ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘น ๐‘จ ๐‘ช ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘น ๐‘บ
๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹ 1
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
๐– ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
๐–ฌ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35
๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14

5K 143 16
By Cold_introvert

(Earlier)

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Rabastan, he is always late.

Worser than a girl.

I already set everything for Ambrosia. The only problem is Bellatrix. That woman, is a big trouble for me. It's not that she can hurt me but Marvolo want her alive.

"You finished thinking?"

"You finished shiting?" I mock glancing at him. "Let go already, i want to see my kitten." ours.

"You mean our princess." He roll his eyes, his hands is his pocket. "Kitten." oh so you wanna play huh?

"Princess." I say firmly, he grin like an idiot. Like serious why a little brother? Why not a little sister?

"You must be complaining about wanting a sister aren't you?" He groan annoyed.

"Yes. Yes i am." I get up and leaving the Manor. I use a spell and teleport infront of the Potter Manor, it's was calm. Until i hear a roar. "What the h-" I look down and my little brother was being strangle by a lion. Yes a lion.

"I am not a very good fan of lion so get off." I smirk at his confuse face.

Suffer. Only a Gryffindor would keep a lion in their manor.

sigh.

" ASH!" we turn our attention toward ah- muggle born. If i remember clearly, she is Ambrosia's best-friend.

The lion get off Rabastan and make it way toward the girl.

"You..two must be here to pick Ambrosia up." She says not very please. As if i care. "Yes and do you mind explaning this?" Rabastan point at the lion.

"Oh that Ash! Ambrosia said that he had been here in the Manor for many years." she pat the big cat. I prefer snakes.

"Enter. Ambrosia is still sleeping, i will go search for her." She says nervously and let us enter the Manor.

" I hate cats." That idiot complained while the lion seem to be guarding the house. " So you hate our kitten?" I smirk feeling a wave of satistion at his annoyance. Annoying my little brother is the most amazing job ever.

The lion roar, as if he felt offend.
"No i don't hate my kitten." He answer seriously. Which is a miracle.

___________

♥︎

After a while, my princess come down in a red & white outfit, she look so fucking cute. I watch her staring at us. It's all yours baby.

" Tell us when you done with checking us out kitten." she snap out of her thought and look away. " I was not checking you out!" She denied quickly, her face was all red. Such a bad liar.

" Yes and Umbridge is not a bitch." Her friend says smugly. Umbridge? What did she do? I will need to look in it.

" You look beautiful princess." I compliment her.

"I know." i do too. She smirk looking at smugly while Rabastan chuckle.

" Are we going to leave or will we stay here?" Rabastan ask smugly while my princess roll her eyes and hug the girl.

They says their good bye and I told her that she can come to our manor. That is if she know where it is.

We notice the little rabbit in her arm and of course my brother had to make a comment. "Aww my kitten have a little rabbit." She elbow him annoyed. Great mistake princess. " You are lucky that i don't little hit girl." Liar. " It's your fault, i told you to stop calling me kitten." She says annoyed and i could see my brother being annoyed too.

" I can call you whatever i want kitten.
Whatever you like it or not." He say coldly and i watch her gulp in amusement.

I quickly teleport ourselves back to the Manor, she gasp surprise. "This is now, your new home kitten." She shivered feeling Rabastan's lips near his ears. Sensitive near the ears hmm. She step back, " This is not my home, My home is the Potter Manor." So stubborn yet amusing.

We chuckle. " Whatever you say princess and go ahead and visit our house."

" Is there any play that i shouldn't go like a basement or something?" She ask, not missing the nervousness in her tone. Its does have a basement but its now hers.

" No kitten. You can go where you want. This Manor is yours." I nod while she decide to not argue. At least she know her limit. Good girl. " Go ahead." She went and visit the manor.

" You do know that she does not know the ways right?" I sigh and look at him. "I do." He grin.

I walk upstair with Rabastan following me. I smile slightly seeing her being amaze by the snack room. I know that chocolate is her weakness so why not use it?

I lean against the wall staring at her.

"Do you like it?" Rabastan ask, startling her. She smile happily, my eyes soften at her happiness. "Like it? Are you kidding me?! This is heaven!" she says.

" Good. This is all yours, but don't over do it, got it?" She hmm. Is she really paying more attention toward a stupid chocolate than me?

Rabastan chuckle and got ignored like me. Those snacks are really pissing us off.

" Go visit your room. After dinner then you can eat whatever you want." She pout and obey. Cute.

" When you finish, we will talk about the rules and punishments." I notice her froze and slowly walk to her room nervously. Why does does look scared? Does she think that we will hurt her?

_________

I enter my office and sit on my chair, I undone some buttons and prepare a glass of fire-whiskey. "Did you notice it too?" My brother ask confuse.

"I did." She look nervous and scared. I swear if Dumbledore or Marvolo have something to do with it, i will make sure to take care of them.

"Go and fetch her." He get up and leave.

I need to found out more about Umbridge and her life in the muggle world. If someone had hurt her, i will get rid of them.

I look at the door and saw both entering. She look nervous again. Despite being nervous, she still check me out. Fuck my princess is so cute and funny.

" My eyes are up here princess." I chuckle and put down my glass, watching her blush.

" Anyway we are going to talk about the rules princess. If you break one of them , it's direct to punishment got it?.

She is nervous again.

" What make you think that i will obey your rules, and you have no right to punish me." she state, trying to hide her anxiousness. I know she would opose it, so stubborn.

" That where you are wrong kitten. We are your soulmates and also your legal guardians. You have to obey our rules." her eyes widen amusing me at her disbelief.

We explain that we went to Gringnots and did some things and give her the paper that have the rules i created.

She crossed her arms complainibg about how 7 chocolates is too little, surprisingly she did not complain about  not seeing Weasley.

" 7 chocolates a day is too little." How mush did she want? Twenty five?

" Unless you want yo get punish then i dare you to eat more. You won't like the out come of it." She flinched and nod slowly. Good girl.

" Good girl." I roll my eyes at Rabastan who is teasing her. After i let her go and she run out to the cinema room.

" There is a meeting tonight, i want you to go." He pout and cross his arm. "Why me? You go."

"I am the eldest." I smirk.

"I am the coolest." He grin.

"Coolest my ass." Rolling his eyes, he leave preparing himself for the meeting.

" Asura." I call out, my white snake slide on my arm to my neck hissing. Asura, I remember having her since i was 4 years old. Her eyes were dark forest green with white scale.

" Keep an eyes on the Order of the Phoenix." She nod her head while i get up making my way to the cinema room.

Ambrosia was sleeping with to empty bowls near her. She has a thing for sweet things hm.

I pick her up princess style and lay her on her bed. I cover her with a blanker and kiss her forehead.

"Good night mon amour."(My love)
I whisper and leave.

Having her in our life is going to be amazing but hell.

ʜɪɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ/︿\ . ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴍɪ ᴀᴍᴏʀ ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 908 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
8.1K 232 13
Adhara Potter One - Shots, Mini Stories & Unfinished Thoughts. ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ/๐ข๐๐ž๐š...
593K 15.3K 60
Slow updates now that I'm editing. I will be eliminating the chapters slowly, but only after the new version of each part is rewritten and ready to b...
76.3K 2.9K 11
( ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ) แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…...