Genshin Short Stories Compila...

Od JeyGonzales3

A compilation of small fics and stories that are not long enough to have one on their own, these will include... Více

Midriff Worship Part One (Jean, Ganyu, Barbara, Ei and Yae Miko)
Midriff Worship Par Two (Shenhe, Nilou, Keqing and Ayaka)
Jealousy Part Two (Kokomi, Yelan, Beidou and Sara )
Drinking Together (Ei, Yae Miko, Nilou and Jean!)
Valentine's Day (Ei, Lisa, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Yun Jin and Eula)
Sleeping Postions Part One ( Ei, Ayaka, Yae Miko, Jean and Eula)
Sleeping Positions Part Two (Ningguang, Keqing, Nilou, Yoimiya and Kokomi)

Jealousy Part One (Ei, The Shogun, Yae Miko, Jean and Yoimiya)

711 7 0
Od JeyGonzales3

Ei: She is at first very calm, she doesn't mind to see other people around Aether, she understands that her partner is very popular all over Teyvat, but when they start touching his arm or his body she does start to get a little mad, especially if a pink haired kitsune is the one who is doing it, Aether and Miko had told her that when she is about to get very jealous, her eyes turn the same bright purple as when she invokes her sword and in the environment you can feel the electricity, like before lightning strikes, Ei doesn't really understand what this it, she doesn't have experience with this feeling, but she knows that seeing someone very close to Aether annoys her a lot for some reason, but there is one time, when Aether had to calm her down before she destroyed the Tenshukaku.

She and Aether were enjoying the hot springs of the Tenshukaku together, the boy had recommended it after Ei mentioned that she hadn't go there for a really long time, so that night, they both went in together, Aether says that she remembers the surprised faces of the women who take care of the place when the famous traveler and Raiden Shogun herself appeared, the quickly welcomed the two and closed the place for them
so Ei and Aether would have the whole place to themselves.

Considering that they had already been in a relationship for a long time, they had no problem getting in together, so after changing, they both entered the waters, letting themselves relax after so much time.

A little later, Ei was sitting next to Aether, she is resting her head on the boy's shoulder while he had his arm around her shoulder and stroked her hair. Ei noticed how the strokes became slower and slower, when she noticed that they stopped, she looked at Aether, who was now completely asleep, she let herself relax and from one moment to another, she fell asleep too.

When the archon opened her eyes again, everything seemed normal, but when she looked at her boyfriend she noticed a lock of pink hair next to him, Ei moved his head a little to see what or who it was even though she already had an idea of who it was, and when she finally got to see her, her suspicions were confirmed, Yae Miko...

"What are you doing here Miko?" The kitsune raised her head that rested on the boy's other shoulder and looked at the archon with her mischievous smile.

"Good night Ei, don't mind me, I'm just resting from the long day I had, act like if I was not here" Miko returned to its previous position.

"Miko, What. Are. You. Doing?" The guuji looked at her friend again, this time noticing how her friend's eyes were beginning to turn bright purple.

"My, If you keep getting mad like that Ei, little one is going to leave you and go for someone else, I wouldn't mind comforting him fufu..." Miko tried to pass off her comment as a joke, but the archon did not like it at all.

"Miko, leave, NOW" the kitsune started to notice a little of electricity on the air, that was not a good sign, but Miko made the mistake of trying her luck a bit more.

"Mmm I don't think I would like that, maybe I should stay here" Miko moved closer to the still sleeping Aether, she was practically sitting on top of him.

Miko closed her eyes, letting herself relax in the boy's warmth, but a second later, she felt a great pain in her ears, as if someone was pulling them, when she opened her eyes, she saw how her friend was dragging her across the floor towards the exit.

"OW! W-What are you doing!?" Miko told her friend, who was heading towards the door, the way she walked reminded Miko of the Shogun, without doubts and with a single objective that this time, was quick out the kitsune of the bathroom.

And before she knew it, Miko was back in the locker room, the door slamming shut behind her.

*A little later*

Aether opened his eyes, finding himself in the same place that he was before, at his side Ei rested, looking at him.

"Hello Ei, im sorry that I fell asleep, it seems that I was more tired than I thought" Ei gave her partner a small smile.

"Its okay, I hope you were able to relax despite that"

"Oh yes, I definitely did, the bath felt great"

"Wonderful, well, I think its time for us to go, we already spent too much time in here" Ei got up and left the pool, but when Aether was about to follow her, he noticed a small artifact lying on the floor of the pool. A kind of golden earring with a little of a pink plume at the very end? It was kind of unusual, but he decided to not pay attention to it, it was probably his imagination.

The Raiden Shogun (Puppet): She is the most aggressive and direct one with her... feelings? Or at least with what she desires, the only person who can get in the way of what she wants is her creator, Ei, besides her, no one will get on her path.

The Shogun had to force herself into her creator and Aether relationship, Seeing the wishes of her creator, she assumed that she should also do what she wanted, assuming that it would help them both to be closer to eternity.

She quickly realized that was not the case, but it was already too late, she had already begun to have an obsession with the traveler, Ei seeing that there was no solution to their problem, she let the shogun, sometimes, join them in their outing and their relationship, but with the condition that she always came first, The Shogun seeing that those were the wishes of her creator, complied.

While Ei was a little shyer with her emotions, The Shogun wasn't, for example, Miko really loved to tease Aether, Ei could take it to a certain point, but The Shogun? Definitely not, she will not take that anyone gets too close to Aether and sadly Miko faced the consequences more than once.

There was one time, when where Ei, Aether and Miko were having tea together at the Tenshukaku, Miko as always, was a little closer to Aether than Ei would like, after learning that Ei had let the Shogun join her relationship, she decided it was a matter of time before her friend would allow her to join as well and start dating the traveler, Miko joked that when she joined the relationship, she would have a novel written about the adventures of Aether and his Harem, something that Ei didn't like one bit.

But then... The Shogun entered the throne room and from her expression, she wasn't happy, .eanwhile, Miko continued her advances without noticing that The Shogun was approaching her position.

"Yae Miko. What are you doing." Miko slowly lifted her head from Aether's shoulder, she gently turned her head towards The Shogun who was standing a few steps away from her.

"Oh? Shogun? You come to join us?" Asked the guuji, with a tone that was more annoying than anything for The Shogun and Ei.

"Move, you are in my spot" Miko moved closer to Aether, challenging the puppet.

"Mmm I quite like this spot, it's warm and I'm close to my favorite person, so I think I'm going to keep it for myself" The Shogun out of nowhere drew her sword, pointing at the guuji.

"Move" Miko seeing that the situation was getting tense, got up from her position and confronted The Shogun, meanwhile, on the other side of Aether, Ei grabbed him, pulling her partner into her arms as if to protect Aether from Miko's clutches.

"What are you going to do Shogun? You can't touch me, I am very important to Ina-" The guuji was interrupted by the sound of the sword, a bolt of electricity passed right next to her, taking with it a bit of the fabric of her sleeve, Miko's face was completely disfigured, walking slowly backwards while the Shogun locked her against one of the corners of the room.

Miko felt how she ran out of space, feeling the cold of the wall on her back.

"You will no longer interfere in Ei and mine's relationship with Aether anymore" The Shogun launched a bolt of electricity towards the place where Miko was, but to the surprise of practically no one, it hit the wall and not the Guuji.

The Shogun looked confused, looking for where her pray was, but when she looked at Aether, she found her, A little pink fox looked at her from the boy's arms, with a smug face which indicated that she had been the winner of this battle for today.

"You... you won't keep that form forever, when you're separated from Aether for a second, I'll find you"

Aether had that night to ask the Shogun to please spare Yae MIko's life (mostly because the little fox wouldn't leave his side) and after a little convincing, she accepted.

Yae Miko: She is very territorial and even that seems to fall short to describe her, there are not many situations where she would show jealousy, she knows that Aether is completely in love with her and that he would never cheat on her with another person, but still, just to be sure, she likes to leave her marks on visible (and non-visible) places on his body, on his neck, his arms, his abs, there are even times when she leaves marks of her lipstick on his lips and cheeks.

But the days that Miko gets jealous, there is no way to contain her, she quickly goes on the attack to defend what belongs to her, she did it when she felt that the Kamisato girl was too close to him, she did it when she felt that the grand priestess of Watatsumi Island showed signs of having a crush on Aether, she even came to confront her own archon because she felt that Ei was trying to take Aether away from her.

Many of these situations were products of Miko's imagination, but just in case, she preferred to show that Aether was hers and hers only.

But there was once an occasion that Miko made such a fuss that even Aether loves to tease her with it despite the kitsunes threat that he completely forgets about it.

This happened when they had not yet made their relationship public, Miko was walking the streets of Inazuma City after visiting the Yae Publishing House, while passing by the fireworks shop she saw a blonde braid that she would recognize anywhere.
Miko slowly approached to surprise her lover, but when she was able to see him completely, she saw how along with him was a small boy with blond hair, a little lighter than Aether's. The two were playing with a little fox, throwing a ball from one to the other while the fox ran from one side to the other chasing the ball without success.

Miko leaned against a column of a store nearby, watching as her boyfriend played with the child, he looked so cute... he would be an excellent father in the future for their little foxes, but when Miko finally made up her mind to approach them, a girl in an orange kimono approached them with a box in her hands.

Miko stayed in place, watching as the girl approached both of them and spoke to the boy, she was... Yoimiya Naganohara, they had crossed paths a couple of times in the teapot and on the city before, but what caught Miko's attention the most, is how the three seemed like a family, the boy was a copy of the two.

This made Miko quite jealous... anyone who saw them would think that they were the couple and not her and Aether, so she decided to get closer to him to mark her territory, even if she had to reveal their relationship to the whole world.

But when she was quite close to them, she saw how the little fox stepped between the path of the girl and Aether, the girl felled right in to Miko's boyfriend arms. And to make matters worse, although Aether didn't notice it, Miko could see how the girl blushed when she was in his arms.

That was it, Miko approached both of them when they were separating, the girl thanked Aether for helping her, but suddenly, they both noticed the presence of the Guuji behind them.

"Miko? What a sur-" Aether was interrupted by Miko, who grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought the boy's lips to hers, It was a long and aggressive kiss.

When he finished, Aether and Miko were completely red, meanwhile Yoimiya was also looking completely red because of the situation she found herself in front.

"I'll be waiting for you in the Shrine you little rascal, you better not keep me waiting" and so Miko left, without noticing that the whole city had seen the little scene she had made, and that's how all Inazuma found out that the Guuji and the savior of the nation were a couple.

Jean: She doesn't like to show it, but people who know her for a long time like Aether, Lisa and even Klee can see the difference, she doesn't do much to show that she's jealous, but when it's all over, she's more needy than usual.

She usually has no reason to be jealous, she trusts Aether, but when he comes to Mondstadt and they don't spend much time together because other people need or want his help she starts to feel a little more uncomfortable.

She can take Lisa's teasing on him or Amber being extremely touchy with him, but that's just how they are and always have been, but Eula is different from them, she was always cold with other people, only Amber and beer or wine could make her go out of her comfort zone, but little by little Jean noticed how the knight was different with Aether, her words did not seem to indicate it, but she was getting closer to the boy in some way, she was looking for his attention and when he came to Mondstadt, her team always needed his help with something.

Today was another one of those days, Aether had returned from Sumeru to visit Mondstadt since he had a little time, but as soon as Eula found out that the boy was back, she asked him for help with one of her missions, Jean had only been able to see her boyfriend for a short time.

And so the whole day passed, Jean was unable to consent, her thoughts returned to Aether and Eula, she was quite jealous that the girl could spend so much time with Aether, she would love to join them on their missions, but unfortunately she does not have the time to do it.

When they came back to report to her, she heard how Eula invited him to have a drink after the meeting, there Jean decided that this could not continue, she should do something to prevent Aether from leaving, it had been so long since the last time they had seen each other, and she missed him a lot.

When they entered the room, Eula reported her mission as usual, when she finished, they both moved as if to leave the room until Jean interrupted them.

"Actually Aether, could you stay? There is something I need to discuss with you" Eula tried to protest, but it was a request of the Acting Grand Master, she kept what she wanted to say and said goodbye to Aether before leaving the room.

"What do you need Jean? Is something wrong?" The grand master didn't respond, after a few seconds, she got up from her seat and went to where her boyfriend was.

"Jean?" Asked Aether, but as sudden as she was in front of him, she hugged the boy in a hug.

"Sorry for doing this, it's just that I missed you so much and Eula keep you away from me all day" Aether responded to the hug, the couple stayed there for a while until the boy broke the silence.

"Why don't we cuddle on the couch? I think we'll be more comfortable that way"

"I would love that" and so Aether and Jean fell asleep on the couch, the next morning, Lisa found them with the woman asleep on top of the boy with a small smile on her face, one that she hadn't see on a very long time.

Yoimiya: She almost never gets jealous, there is no reason, she understands what Aether has to go through, like her, he is also quite popular, especially with the opposite sex.

Yoimiya does not understand those women who get jealous for the simple fact that a woman is talking to her husband / boyfriend, but she has to admit, there are times when she feels a bit uncomfortable with the women Aether spends company with, especially since she compares herself to them in some ways.

On Monday she saw him walking with Ayaka, she was much more refined and elegant than her, although she did not show it, it was clear that the Shirasagi Himegimi felt something for the traveler.

On Wednesday she saw him now with the Guuji of The Grand Narukami Shrine, and returned, she was much more elegant than her, in addition, she was much more direct with what she felt, she was very attached to the traveler, in situations Miko's breasts hit the boy's arm, something that made her feel quite uncomfortable since the Guuji was probably a better partner for him than her.

But on Friday? He was walking with the RAIDEN SHOGUN HERSELF, Yoimiya gave up, maybe she could compete with Ayaka and Guuji Yae, but with The Raiden Shogun? there was no way, she was a goddess, perhaps one of the few people who could see Aether face to face.

On Saturday she and Aether were walking at night in Inazuma City side by side, Aether had invited her to walk along the beach for a while and she had accepted, but throughout the day, she couldn't help but feel that she didn't deserve to be with him.

"Yoimiya? Is everything alright?" Aether asked, snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

"O-oh! Yes Aether! Everything is perfect" Yoimiya tried to hide her feelings with a smile, but her boyfriend was not convinced, so he stopped their walk.

"Yoi, I know that something is bothering you, please tell me, I don't like to see you this way" The girl sighed, he can read her like a book.

"Okay... its just that, I-I don't think I'm enough for you... you could do much better than me, Ayaka, Guuji Yae and even The Shogun herself, I can't compare myself to them, I..."
"Yoimiya" Aether interrupted her "I'm not with you because I want you to change, I'm with you because I like you the way you are, you're the person I want, no one else" small tears came out of Yoimiya's eyes, she quickly closed the small space that remained between her and Aether, bringing them together in a hug.

"Thank you, thanks for choosing me, thank you for loving me as i am, You'll have to have a little patience with me... you're my first boyfriend and i don't know much about relationships"

"Its alright Yoi, we will do this, together" They moved their faces away from each other's shoulders, looking into each other's eyes, after a few seconds, they came closer again, joining their lips in their first kiss.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

72.1K 814 51
These are just a bunch of random oneshots of my favorite ships and some adventure stories from Genshin Impact, if you don't like the ship, please ski...
16.7K 228 10
TartaLi / ChiLi one shots! (top!tartaglia x bottom!zhongli) this story contains: smut fluff angst bad grammar? Mostly high-school AU Out of characte...
3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
1.7K 59 10
A bunch of genshin oneshots of ships that I like. If you don't like the ships you can leave honestly idc. Some of the ships are; Nilou x Cyno Ayato x...