Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

By dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... More

A glimpse of her life
Familiarization.!!
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
33- On his knee for her
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
53-Revenge taken well!!!
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
59-Vikrant's End
60-Fears and Trust.
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement
64 - Change of Paths (Extra)

50- Yaar Manauna!

540 35 2
By dakshi_105

Devanshi's Pov:

Heading towards his office I was greeted by each and every person.

As I entered inside the office I found him again with the same girl he was with when I came to his office first time to reject the proposal.

Seeing both of them sitting close to each other and smiling made my blood boil, but calming myself I entered inside.

He shot his head up towards my direction and spoke, "Devi!! I didn't expect you here. Any specific reason?"

D: "I didn't know I need a reason to visit my husband.'

Girl: "I'll take my leave Sir." And she stood to go but he stopped her holding her hand and bringing her towards me, "Devi you wanted to meet the finance head right? Here. She's Simran and Simran she's Devanshi, my wife."

I shook hands with her with a tight lipped smile.

V: "I don't think Devi would mind waiting till we finish this presentation. It would hardly take 10 minutes. Would you Devi?"

D: "No I won't"

Saying so with my most fake smile I sat on the couch in his office as he asked to.

I would burst open this girl's head if she moves an inch closer to him. I could see him now engrossed in work but the way that 'Samba' was looking at him was really annoying. I can't help my possessiveness.

Her gaze moving all over his body and I was controlling myself hard to not punch her on the face.

Finally, finally they stopped and she left the room.

As he closed the door I asked my most important concern, "Why didn't you have your breakfast?"

V: "I had breakfast with one of my old friends."

He replied in a cold tone and it was becoming unbearable for me.

D: "What?"

I stayed hungry for nothing. Calming myself I again came back to the point for which I came here.

D: "Let it be. Have lunch I brought for you."

V: "I would be having it in a meeting."

D: "You could've informed me."

V: "I forgot."

I was super annoyed by him. Banging the Tiffin box on the table I said, "Throw it in the trash or feed it to the dogs. Do as you please."

I left controlling my tears from falling but as the elevator closed a drop fell out of my eyes. I saw him looking at the elevator as it went down stairs through the glass. Immediately I turned my face to not show him I was affected.

Rest of the day was gloomy as I went to R&D department but was unable to concentrate. Calling it a day, I headed home but he was still not here.

I thought we sorted it yesterday, but it was all in my head. He was hard to coax. Should've not taken him for granted too much. He must've been really hurt for him to be so angry.

Did he feel the same when I left, I was upset, I didn't speak to him?

Urrgghh! Karma!

Sighing I made up my mind to make it up to him. I didn't feel like eating anything. Getting freshen up I changed into one of my night suits from satin and lace collection.

I waited for him in the balcony, studied some documents, roamed here and there in the room. It was 1.00 am and now it was way past his usual time of coming home. Stressed I tried his phone several times but it was not reachable and I called Mr. Shinde.

Mr. Shinde: "Hello Ma'am"

He said in a sleepy voice.

D: "Where's your boss? He's not home yet."

Mr. Shinde: "Oh sorry Ma'am I forgot to inform you. Sir asked me to inform you he'll be late. It's possible he'll come in the morning as he is visiting a client at our resort and checking on foreign updates of the contracts.

D: "Okk"

Keeping the phone aside I sat on the bed, waiting for him. I don't remember when my eyes turned heavy and I slept.

Vedansh's Pov:

I woke up with my head hurting, I realized my condition. I was topless. This was not my bed. This was not my room. There was no one beside.

I searched for my phone, it showed 5:00 am. Damn!

I remember I was about to leave for home when I drank a coffee and signing a few documents.... I don't remember anything ahead. I felt drowsy.

Someone drugged me.

Hell! Devi might've not had anything since yesterday.

I was just trying to make her realize her feelings. I didn't mean to hurt her.

After she left, I ate the food prepared by her but couldn't bring myself to eat more than a spoon. Though I appreciated her hardwork, I couldn't eat while she was hungry.

I was hurt with her words and her actions. But she denied her brother yesterday and I was a bit relaxed.

I rushed wearing my shirt towards home and it took me almost an hour as I was at some abandoned place at the outskirts.

Entering our room, I saw Devi's state and a wave of guilt rushed me. She dozed off waiting for me. She was dressed like this for me.

Getting inside I tried closing the door without making any voice but to my failure I woke her up. She stared at me with silent eyes. As I moved closer to bed, she stood rolling her hair into a bun.

The wine colored pjs made her skin more alluring and she looked stunning as ever. I could see her hurt and she tied the robe around her body.

She was about to move but I held her wrist. She turned with a subtle gaze and not matching my eyes attempted to get out of my hold.

V: "Devi.... Listen to me once."

D: "I need to leave."

V: "Once please."

D: "You should have texted me once. I would not be waiting here for you like a fool."

My heart clenched due to her words and I loosened the grip as she left.

I was struck with extreme guilt and misery. I didn't mean to hurt her. I wanted to just tease her a bit.

Why did it turn out like this?

Taking a deep breath, I changed into my sweatpants and called Mr. Shinde to inform I was taking a day off.

I had to now that my plan backfired.

I have sent my blood sample to the laboratory.

She came inside ignoring me royally entered the bathroom. Coming out she wore a saree, her wet locks falling below her waist. Her chocolate brown doe eyes, making her look the most innocent person on this world. Her button nose, heart shaped lips, the mole on cheek and collar bone with such cute short height made her the most adorable person in this world.

I couldn't resist my urge to back hug her as she was wiping her wet locks.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, hiding my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her rosy scent. Intoxicant! Her body turned stiff as she looked at me through mirror.

She whispered so very slowly, "Leave me."

V: "Not only in this lifetime but never in any other lifetime would I leave you."

D: "Stop these sweet talks of yours."

She pushed me lightly getting out of my grip and going towards the almirah.

She filled her Vermillion box with Vermillion and was about to fill her hair line, as I took it from her.

V: "We are angry doesn't mean we would behave like kids now."

I filled her hairline and she spoke, "Says the one who himself is a kid."

I tried lightening up the mood but she glared at me.

I kept following her as she left for her office. She was about to close the car, when I held the door saying, "I'll come along."

D: "No you won't."

V: "You often come to my office."

Sighing she allowed and I asked her, "Move"

D: "Didn't you say, you'll let me be your chauffeur after our marriage? Keep your words Mr. Suryavanshi."

I moved towards the passenger seat as she drove off to the office.

She drove in immense high speed thinking might scare me but the entire ride my focus was on her. How beautiful she looked driving intently!

As we reached she looked at me to see some horrified expression but disappointed groaned and stepped down.

As I followed her behind inside the company, I saw each and every employee a bit scared seeing her expression and a few female employees checking me out. I was here in sweats. Weird! But I didn't care. She glared at them as they immediately lowered their head focusing on their work.

I smirked at my tigress, as she looked hot as hell now that angry and jealous. Struggling hard, I stopped myself from grabbing her waist and kissing her in front of her employees.

We entered her office and she was engrossed in her work, with temporary glances towards me.

It was lunch time as everyone left for the cafeteria while she sat with some R&D files.

Going to the cafeteria I brought us lunch and kept it on her table.

D: "What's this?"

V: "Lunch"

D: "I'm not hungry"

V: "Have it. You've had nothing since yesterday."

D: "I don't want to."

V: "The soup was amazing while the pasta were the best I've ever had."

Her gaze turned soft for a second but she brought her cold exterior again saying, "You might know the menu since you yourself threw it. Right?"

V: "I didn't......Let it be you need to have food."

D: "I won't die without food."

V: "But I would. I would die without your smile, without your soft gaze, without your hugs, talks, kisses. I would die if you keep your self in pain anymore."

D: "I was pleading you the same way. I thought we resolved it."

V: "I'm sorry I was just teasing you."

D: "I was waiting for you."

V: "I'm sorry. Forgive me you are the better person."

D: "I'm the worst."

V: "Trust me you are not."

D: "If only I had the capability to trust anyone."

V: "Don't be this Harsh, Lotus."

D: "I.. Let me work and you can have yours."

V: "I won't."

D: "Stay hungry then as much as you want."

'Cold hearted woman!' I spoke in my mind.

D: "Correction I don't have a heart."

How did she hear it?

The thing about the letter was on the tip of my tongue but I let it slide. No one can win from their wives who am I to change it?

I sat down waiting for her and it was evening as she called it a day.

If I want her to have food I'll have to do something.

Going towards her desk, I stood in front of her as she got up from her place.

V: "Devi"

D: "What is it?"

V: "I'm hungry."

D: "I asked you to have food."

V: "I won't without you. Please."

I held her hand pulling her closer to me. I leaned to kiss her lips, as she placed her palm saying, "You can't slip away always by this."

I smirked saying, "I can. Let me show you."

Holding her from below her knees I picked her up. Taking her towards her chair, I sat on it with her on my lap.

I captured her lips in a liplock. She responded pouring her anger and desperation into the kiss. She bit my lips harshly making it bleed. None of us wanted to break the kiss.

Making out for quite some time, covering her neck with hickeys we finally stopped staring into each other's eyes touching our forehead.

She was panting heavily and even my breath was paced.

V: "What do you say about this Kunwarani sa?"

Getting down she spoke, "I'm still angry."

V: "Well, I can do more to make it up to you. Actually we can skip the dinner, I have a better option."

D: "No. Let's go we'll have dinner at home with everyone."

V: "Why? Scared of being alone with me?"

Ignoring my words she moved towards the ground floor.

We reached the palace and joined everyone for dinner.

Even during dinner my entire focus was on her, when I heard "Ved, I asked you something."

V: "What happened Daadisa?"

Daadisa: "Lo isne kuch suna hi nahi. Me puch rahi hu tere lips pe ye cut kaisa?"

["He didn't even hear it. How did you get a cut on your lips."]

She started coughing as she choked on her food morsel.

V: "Winter Daadisa. Chapped lips."

I said drinking water and looking at her through the brim as she tried looking everywhere but me.

Mom: "Tum dono k beech kuch hua hai kya?"

["Did something happen between the two of you?"]

D: "Nahin toh!"

["No. Not at all"]

V: "Kyun Maa?"

["Why Maa?"]

Mom: "Tum dono kuch ajeeb behave kar rahe ho."

["Why are you two behaving weirdly?"]

D: "Nahin aisa kuch nahin hai."

["It's nothing like that Maasa."]

And the rest of the dinner happened with her trying to act as normal as possible.

She moved towards the garden and sat beside the pond.

I stood by her and spoke, "Now you would keep running away from me?"

D: "No one is running away."

V: "Hmm. Can fool yourself."

I sat beside her and traced my palm on her upper arm. Getting closer to her ear I spoke, "You were looking ravishing in that night suit. "

Her eyes widened.

D: "You are really shameless."

V: "Okk that I am"

bit her lips due to nervousness.

I said caressing the profound blush on her cheeks as she lowered her lashes.

D: "I... It was.... I'm sleepy."

She ran away from there making me chuckle at her shyness.

I entered the bedroom behind her not letting her escape. I closed the door and grabbed her from her arms, colliding her back to my chest before she could run away to the closet.

V: "Am I forgiven?"

D: "No."

"Then let me earn my forgiveness." I spoke as I trace my nose on her neck and my thumb caressed her navel.

As my hand moved closer to remove her pallu, she spoke "I forgive you."

_____________________________

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!

STEAMY CHAPTER AHEAD!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 248K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
85.3K 3.6K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
1.3M 59K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
1.2M 57.8K 42
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...