Union-Verse: Rise of the Beas...

JeymisPeixoto द्वारा

(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant... अधिक

Bio
Terrorcons
Prologue: Quitting Union
Collab Legend: WAMred
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: LeonRedgrave
Collab Legend: LubbockIRL
Collab Legend: Captainrex2177
Collab Legend: Dragondoor
Collab Legend: ZetaRaiser
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy
Chapter 2: Slinger vs Doomsday/A Daytona Cybertronian's Arrival
Collab Legend: ThTrungNguyn9
Chapter 3: Return of Cyclonus/Galvatron's Attack
Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad
Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons
Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger
Chapter 9: Demise of Cyclonus
Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured
Chapter 11: Violence and Timing
Chapter 12: Facing Endeavor and Houki/Close Air
Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed
Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery
Chapter 15: A Fight to Save The World!
Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle
Chapter 17: The Final Battle
Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers

345 19 3
JeymisPeixoto द्वारा

(Meanwhile at Battle Alliance Academy, James and Karla are watching all of the heroes coming to the academy. They see Rex and his teammates.)

James: (smiles) Welcome to Battle Alliance Academy, boys.

Rex: Thank you, Mr and Mrs. Emilio.

Blaze: (smiles) Glad to be here.

Aidan: (smiles) Hell yeah, glad to be here as well.

Morpho: (smirks) I want to kick some faker asses.

Dake: We need to outsmart them first.

Breizh: (bows) Pleasure to meet you, Headmaster and Headmistress Emilio.

Karla: (smiles) The pleasure is all ours, Breizh.

(They walk inside as an undead Bounty Hunter and an Assassin named Toji Rentaro comes in along with his girlfriends.)

Toji: How do you do, sir and ma’am? I’m Toji Rentaro, and these are my girlfriends Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko.

James: (smiles) Good to meet you, Toji.

Karla: (smiles) Same goes to your ladies.

(As they walk inside, a male figure wearing a black jacket and a white hood comes in, and it’s Finn Weal, also known as Kamen Rider Delta.)

Finn: Hello, Mr and Mrs. Emilio. I’m Finn Weal, also known as Kamen Rider Delta.

Karla: (giggles) A Kamen Rider.

James: (chuckles) You’re one lucky man, I’ll tell ya.

Finn: (giggles) Thanks, Mr. Emilio. (smiles) Well, I should be heading inside for now, see ya.

James: (smiles) You too, Mr. Weal.

(He goes inside as James and Karla suddenly see another black haired boy.)

James: (amazed) Whoa! This is new!

Karla: (giggles) Yep. I even invited this young boy with his symbiote.

(The boy is revealed to be Robert as he bows to the Headmasters.)

Robert: Hello, Headmaster and Headmistress, I am Robert, host of the symbiote named Perfect Venom. We’re glad to be here to help you fight against Union Academy.

James: (smiles) It’s an honor as well, Robert.

(He walks inside the academy as Slinger, Hiroshi and the shipgirls come in.)

James: (smiles) Ladies and gentlemen, glad to have you invited.

Slinger: (smiles) Good to be here.

Hiroshi: It’s an honor to be here, Headmaster and Headmistress.

Shipgirls: (bow) Glad to be here as well

Karla: (smiles) You as well, ladies.

(As they walk inside, they notice someone is missing.)

Slinger: The Megaforce Hunters aren’t here.

Hiroshi: They probably went home, I guess.

(As they walk towards the academy, Bruce, Sarah and Nicholas come in as well.)

James: (smiles) Hello, camera people. Welcome to Battle Alliance Academy.

Bruce: (bows) It’s an honor to be here.

Sarah: (smiles) We’re really glad to help you fight against Union Academy.

James: (smiles) Thank you, camera heroes. Just head inside while we wait for the others.

(The trio heads inside the academy as an helicopter comes in and lands as Zane and his harem come out of it.)

Zane: (salutes) Zane Igawa and Taimanin Task Force, reporting for duty.

James: (salutes) At ease, soldier.

Asagi: (shakes James’ hand) Glad to be here, sir.

James: (nods) You too, Taimanins.

Sakura: (nods) Pleased to meet you, Headmaster Emilio.

James: We’ll meet ya in the auditorium room, we’re still waiting for the others.

(They nod and walk towards the academy as Vincent Belmont walks towards the gate and greets them.)

Vincent: Vincent Belmont, at your service.

James: (amazed) Whoa, I’m impressed.

Karla: (smiles) Who knew there could be a descendant of the Belmont Clan. Gotta say… once a hero, always a hero.

Vincent: (smiles) Thank you, Headmistress Emilio.

Karla: (smiles) You too, we’ll meet you inside.

(He nods as he walks towards the academy, and then Llyod Ryuga and his girlfriends come in along with Alexander Jones and Daiji Kaminari.)

Llyod: Glad to be invited here in Battle Alliance Academy.

Pecorine: (nods) Yeah, it’s an honor.

Alexander: (smiles) Glad to join you guys.

Daiji: (smiles) Yeah, we will help your son to fight against those fakers..

Karla: (smiles) Now there’s a brave spirit.

James: (smiles) Head inside while everyone is waiting.

(They walk toward the academy as the I.M.P., Danny Phantom, Team Avatar and Team Pokemon walk towards the gate as they greet them.)

(They wave and bow respectively as they walk towards the academy.)

James: Well, I guess this is it.

Karla: Although, we do need teachers.

James: And how do we find some?

????: Excuse me, is this the Battle Alliance Academy?

(They turn to see two certain gentlemen walking towards the gate as they bow to them.)

???? 1: I’ll be helping the heroic students here in the Battle Alliance Academy.

???? 2: Me too, we would be glad to help the students to fight back against Union Academy.

James: Thank you, gentlemen. I'll gladly hire you to be their teachers.

Karla: I also hired an old friend to be a teacher as well.

(They hear footsteps and turn to see Saika Kuozaki. The brown haired figure blushes, causing the cyan haired man to chuckle.)

Saika: (smiles) Hello, Karla. Glad to see you again.

Karla: (smiles) Glad to see you as well. How have you been in these last 20 years?

Saika: (smiles) Same as always, ever since I watched the news that your academy wants to take on Union. (notice two gentlemen) I see you hired two teachers.

James: Oh yes, I forgot, how rude of ourselves. We didn't get to know your names.

Cyan Haired Man: (chuckles) It's alright, my name is... Edward Simmons.

Brown Haired Man: (smiles) My name is Tom Lucius.

A/N: Edward and Tom have grown up after the Omniverse War

Saika: (smiles) Cute name for a brown haired man.

Tom: (blushes) Thank you, Saika.

Edward: (teasing) Ooh, I bet someone has a crush on you.

Tom: (nervous) Shut up, Edward!

(Edward chuckles as James faces back at his wife and the three teachers.)

James: Well, we might head inside now. Our children are waiting for us.

Karla: (smiles) Good to have you here, Saika.

Saika: (smiles) You too, Karla.

(They walk towards the building as Saika turns to Tom.)

Saika: (smiles) You know, you look handsome with that toned body.

Tom: (blushed) Oh, it's nothing that I've been exercise ever since.

Saika: (giggles) Even though, I hope we get along. I'll meet you guys inside (seductive smile at Tom) Bye, Tom~.

(As she was walking away, she swayed her hips for Tom as he became a blushing mess and Edward started laughing at him as Tom glared at him.)

Tom: (glares) Shut up, Edward!

Edward: (chuckles) Oh, you should've seen the look on your face. After all, you haven't dated any woman ever since.

Tom: (sighs) A shame you have a point... how are Samus and Maya.

Edward: They're doing fine. But we must stay alert about the new alien threat Barbara and the Megaforce Hunters told us about.

Tom: I know, but we need to keep our identities safe. We don't want their attention before we expose it.

Edward: As long as we Senior Heisei Megaforce Society will stick together, Daniel and Grimlock should be here as well. We'll meet them at the cafe (smirking) and your date will be there.

Tom: (growls) Shut up!

(Edward chuckles at his blushing appearance, and now they are walking towards Battle Alliance Academy as the Senior Members of Heisei Megaforce Society.)

(As the screen fades to black, Edward comes in his Nightfright suit and unleashes an energy blast, and it writes a "To be continued".)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.3K 140 18
In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against Union Academy, and his teammates got kill...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
8.3K 286 22
After losing his friends and family because of Union Academy, Ryan Tennyson became the last remaining Tennyson, and during his imprisonment, he got a...
19.8K 194 20
(Reference: far cry blood dragon, the electric state, Robocop, kung fury, hololive and cyberpunk) Y/N want to be a hero in Union academy, But gets bu...