《COMPLETE》My Six Alpha Mates...

KimVJk777 द्वारा

How will Jungkook's life change when he finds out he has six mates? Will he be able to survive? ♤ m-pregnancy... अधिक

Chapter 1: Story Of My Life
Chapter 2: Sold Off
Chapter 3: They Are Not Human
Chapter 4: Six Weirdos
Chapter 5: Not One But Six Mates!!!!!
Chapter 6: New Friend
Chapter 7: I Hate Them
Chapter 8: Heartbroken Mother
Chapter 10: Did They Really Change?
Chapter 11: The heartbreaking life
Chapter 12: The Unknown Man
Chapter 13: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 14: Jungkook's Bunny Plushie
Chapter 15: Last Hope For Omegas
Chapter 16: The Past And The Plan
Chapter 17: The Ruling Era Of Omegas
Chapter 18: Giving Them A Taste Of Their Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Death Of Mr. Kim
Chapter 20: Soobin's Big Secret
Chapter 21: Jungkook Forgave Them?!?!?!
Chapter 22: What Does Mrs Choi Know
Chapter 23: Jungkook's Plan
Chapter 24: A Visit To Lee Hanjin
Chapter 25: Will Yoongi Give The Omegas A Chance?
Chapter 26: Jinkook moments
Chapter 27: Hopekook Moments
Chapter 28: Namkook Moments And A Little Spark Of Yoonkook
Chapter 29: Soobin And Gguk Fight
Chapter 30: Jikook Moments
Chapter 31: Fell Straight In The Trap
Chapter 32: Taekook moments
Chapter 33: Mrs Choi And The Test
Chapter 34: Happily Ever After?
Chapter 35: How The Tables Have Turned🤷🏻
Chapter 36: Shopping For The Wedding
Chapter 37: Turn Of Events
Chapter 38: Regret
Chapter 39: Plan
Chapter 40: Wedding Day
Chapter 41: Wedding Night
Chapter 42: Happily Ever After
Important!!!
New Oneshot Story

Chapter 9: Alphas are a bunch of animals

1.8K 59 19
KimVJk777 द्वारा

Previous chapter:

She took a long, deep breath before taking my hands gently in her rough hands. She stared at me with those vulnerable and dead eyes and then her next words shook me.

Jungkook's POV:

What she said next made my stomach churn in disgust. I felt sick to my stomach.

Mrs kim: 9 months later, his dead body came to our house. His stomach was cut open and when I asked who did that to my pure angel, they said he was pregnant and the next heir's life was in danger so they did what was necessary to save the next heir.

I closed my eyes, and a few drops of tears dropped out of my eyes.

She took a deep, shaky breath before continuing.

I opened my eyes and looked at her fragile and shaking body. Mingyu took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Mrs Kim: They left me there alone with my little baby in my hands. They left me wailing and crying while holding my little angel. I yelled at them, wanting justice for my angel, but you know what they answered me with.

She looked at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were dead, but if you look a little deeper, you'll see pain, longing, grief, heartbreak.

She chuckled before turning her face.

Mrs Kim: They said that it's what his alpha wanted, so they can't do anything. They said that omegas are for giving birth and breeding, so them dying in the process is ok. They said that it was my baby's responsibility to give birth to the child safely, so they did what must be done for the child to be safe for the kingdom.

I started sobbing myself with what unfairness and brutality that pure soul have gone through.

Mrs Kim: I accepted defeat. I decided to be with my little angel. I was going to leave the world, but a little baby was put in front of me. He was the exact copy of my little angel. He was my soobinie's baby. They had returned the baby saying he's an omega and they won't keep it, so they're returning it.

I looked at her, shocked. Why the hell would someone do that to a little child. How ruthless can these alphas be. They took an omega's life for the baby, and when the baby is an omega, they returned him, like he's some useless object which can be returned when not liked.

She smiled at me before standing up with the help of Mingyu.

Jungkook: But where's the baby?

She looked at me for a few seconds, and I shifted awkwardly in my seat, afraid I asked a sensitive question.

Mrs Kim: He got lost when he was 3, and we never saw him again. Everyone believed he had died.

I made an oh face and looked down. She patted my head lovingly before leaving.

I looked at her fading figure.

I sucked a deep breath and tried to put all the new heartbreaking information in my head.

I got out of my thoughts when I was held from waist and raised on my feet.

I looked at the owner of the hand and saw that it was Jin, with the others standing beside him with guilty faces except that beast, of course.

I stared at them for a minute, and suddenly, I felt nothing but disgust. The feeling of safety and happiness I felt with them for a few hours turned to disgust and hate.

I felt myself boiling in anger. I pushed Jin harshly and slapped him harshly in his face.

Jungkook: DO NOT DARE TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY BLOODY HANDS OF INNOCENT SOULS.

They looked shocked at me. I waited for them to get angry or lash out, but they just smiled sadly and nodded.

Jin: Miya, take Jungkook to his room.

Just then, an old lady wearing maid clothes nodded and smiled softly at me before she started walking, indicating for me to follow.

I looked at the 5 of them in disgust and made sure that they noticed the disgust in my eyes before leaving...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

142K 5.6K 36
Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jungkook and his 8 year old boy . A illitera...
619K 29.2K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
36.1K 1.8K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...