Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

By Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... More

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 76

5.1K 244 17
By Aneesana

Life is content.

That's what he thinks. Life goes on, the only thing that matters is, either you are living it or passing it.

Just two months back the family received the news that Min young was met with an accident, and she died on the spot. Even tho, his funeral was done by Jeon's just like a true family member, everyone appeared strong from outside, but they all were devastated and broken on such news.

Specially IU. She was angry at her mother like everyone else but hearing of her mother's death took her in depression. She was on the verge of loosing her baby but Jung suk was there, her brothers were there, family was there and slowly and gradually she got better and healthy again.

Even tho, nobody cried out loud but surely everyone cried secretly. Junkook was crying like a baby more than the day he got to know Min young's reality, as Taehyung holds him to sleep that night.

Jungkook, Jimin, Eunwoo and Jackson all were there for Namjoon and uncle Seo joon. And as the time passed, things got better.

"BABE!" A loud yell was heard from the study and Taehyung immediately yelled back. "WHAT?"

He's currently making Bulgogi as they've invited all the family members at dinner. Taehyung is really busy in cooking cause he completely denied taking Jungkook's help and totally refused ordering food from outside and now his husband is calling him, knowing very well that he's busy.

Baby Bear I was calling you." Came a deep husky voice just from behind him making him jump in his place as he got startled and big muscly arms wrapped around his belly as he pulled him back. His face nuzzled in his neck as he gave a kiss there.

"What was it?" Tae asked softly trying to keep his focus on the food that's on stove but his touch was a pure distraction.

"Here see this." He swirled him around making him squeal lowly as he giggled softly and hit his shoulder lightly in a scolding manner. He switched the stove to low steam, so his food won't get burned.

"Yeah, I'm all ears." Tae said as he turned to face Jungkook, who made him sit on the chair of the small dining table in the kitchen, and he sat beside him. Took out his phone, going through his gallery he opened the video and showed it to him.

Taehyung saw, and then he gasped cause it was the video of him, when his gauze was removed, and he saw for the first time. "I'd ordered Eunwoo to make this video before leaving that time. I wanted to be with you at that time but circumstances..." He trailed off looking at him lovingly. "But I found it today in my old laptop."

Taehyung who was looking at the video with mouth agape, glanced at him and next second he opened his arms and sat on his lap. "Jungkook?" He spoke softly tracing his jaw with his delicate fingers.

"Yes Kook's life?"

He spoke huskily wrapping his arms around his waist and smiling at him mischievously.

"How are my eyes to you?" He asked out of the blue looking at the wall ahead. Jungkook chuckled lovingly at his wife.

"Your eyes are mesmerizing, captivating that is holding me hostage in the swirls of honey and love." He mused as his lips leave kisses on tae's neck.

His face was all red by the end of his words, and he loved it whatever he said. "Thank you Kook," He removed his arms from around him, and he let him go reluctantly. "Now if you excuse me, I've work to do!" He spoke smirking as Jungkook stared at him shocked for a second.

He literally made a loving scene and after getting his compliment, he just dismissed him. His wife is getting extremely naughty.

He was stirring spatula as he went behind him and was about to hug him again from behind, but he turned around on cue with spatula in hand as if warning him to not dare to touch him.

He raised both of his hands in surrender and took a step back. "Easy there tigress, easy. I'll prepare the table, you cook." He spoke smoothly, he narrowed his eyes but nodded nonetheless and got carried with his work.

Jungkook saw him busy and his eyes landed on his plump, jiggling ass and on instinct he spanked him tight and then walked away chuckling at his response.

Taehyung jolted in his place when he felt that spank. Seriously, he's getting angry now. From past days whenever Jungkook gets the chance, he'll spank his butt as of enjoyment but it freaking stings.

After a while he heard the bell, Jungkook opened the door and greeted everyone as they entered. Taehyung was also freshly bathed as he went out of the kitchen to meet them. He greeted everyone. Jhope has also come on Jungkook's words.

"I'm starving Belle." Jackson said as he plopped down on the settee. "Shut up! You just ate a pizza in the way!" Eunwoo spoke exaggerated after hitting Jackson on the head.

"Behave idiots!" Namjoon spoke sternly in a warning manner.

"They'll remain idiots forever Hyung." IU spoke up. She's seven months pregnant now.

When everyone settled in the lounge. Bell was heard again. Taehyung went this time and hugged the Boys that came inside, who were non other than Jin and Yoongi.

Jackson who was sitting beside Namjoon nudged him in the shoulder, earning a death glare from him and Eunwoo who was sitting in front gave a knowing smirk to Namjoon and then wiggled his both eyebrows.

"Oh Brother in law!" Jackson spoke loudly and Namjoon's face ashen as Jackson was waving at Jin.

Jin also stared at Jackson a little shocked. "I'm hungry Tae BIL." Jackson spoke smoothly. Namjoon presses Jackson's foot under his boot making him hiss out in pain.Jhope and Eunwoo saw it and started laughing, looking like idiots.

Seo joon and Soo hyun were talking about their business whereas Seo Yea-ji was keenly looking at Namjoon's changing expressions followed by teasing of others and the silent Boy Jin, who was just looking down. Seo Yea-ji smirked knowingly.

Yoongi went inside the kitchen to help Tae as Jungkook was there with the family.

"So Tae, What can I help you with?" Yoongi asked looking around the kitchen.

Tae smiled while taking out extra plates. "Here, you set them on the table." Tae gave him the plates as Yoongi nodded and left to do the work while smiling.

After finishing his work in the kitchen Tae went to check on Yoongi. "Yoongi?" Taehyung called him name before entering the dining hall and what he saw there confused him.

Yoongi's face was red as he was wiping it cleans. And Jimin was standing beside him with red angry eyes. "When did you come Jimin Hyung?" He asked softly taking steps towards them.

Jimin gave Tae a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Just couple of minutes ago." Without glancing at Yoongi he left the dining hall with clenched jaw.

This is first time Taehyung was seeing Jimin like this. He surely looked angry but why? "Are you alright?" Tae asked concerned trying to grasp the situation.

Yeah I'm fine. Sir was just angry that, why I left my duty early today. You know he's my boss." Yoongi spoke the last part in a sarcastic manner but Tae didn't laugh as his eyes were glued to Yoongi's wrist on which there were angry red marks of fingers. Yoongi saw where Tae was looking, so he immediately covered the bruise with his sleeve. That was clear indication to Tae that Yoongi don't want to talk about it right now.

"You're fine right? I'm here if you want to share, I'm just like your Brother." Tae spoke softly and Yoongi smiled at his concern. "Don't worry Taehyung. It's nothing I cannot handle." Yoongi spoke and before Tae could say anything Yoongi spoke again. "Go call everyone at the table, I'll bring the food." Taehyung nodded at him hesitatingly and left to call everyone.

Yoongi took in a deep breath, wiped the tear that just leaked out of his eye, cleaned his spectacles as he wore them again and composed himself before going into the kitchen to bring food.

Everyone was sitting in the dining table enjoying food. "Damn! This is amazing!" Eunwoo spoke and Jackson nodded vigorously with mouth full.

"The food is delicious Tae." Jhope complimented and Namjoon was in another world as he was staring stupidly at Jin, who was sitting beside Aunt Seo-yea ji.

"So Jin What's your age?" Seo-yea ji asked in a low voice. The boy looked down and mumbled softly. "27." Seo-yea ji nodded her head and continued her interrogation.

They all ate while talking, Jungkook who was sitting with uncle Seo joon continued to wink at Taehyung whenever their eyes met, and he would blush like virgin merry.

Both the uncles and almost everyone complimented Tae's cooking except of Jimin, who looked weird to him.

After dinner Aunt Seo-yea ji ordered males to clean the table and kitchen as she took all them with her in one of the guest room. "I need to discuss a really important matter with you guys."

They all looked at Seo-yea ji confused. Seo-yea ji first made IU sit on the couch, and then she continued. "Namjoon likes a boy and I want to know him personally before taking a motherly step."

Jin was having a little idea where this is going cause he's aware of Namjoon's glances all the time. How can he not feel his intense gaze.

"So Jin, tell me about yourself." Silence! All them knows about Jin's past but Seo-yea ji don't.

"I'm 27. My parents are with God. I live with my Brother Yoongi. I had done my MBA and...and I'm a d-divorcee, my marriage lasted three years. Because I didn't get pregnant, he divorced me." He completed.

My hyung isn't infertile! I've done the tests on him. That bastard was infertile and blamed the thing on my brother and rest you know the society." Yoongi spoke all that immediately.

Seo-yea ji looked at Jin for the longest of the times. "Does Namjoon know this?" Seo-yea ji asked no one in particular but Jin nodded his head in affirmation.

Now everyone was looking at him keenly for an answer 'like when and how in the world Namjoon knows this?'

"He confessed to me and to d-deny him I told him everything, thinking that he'll back off." Jin spoke softly.

"When the hell did that happen?" Seo-yea ji asked shocked and happy.

"What did he do then?" IU asked.

Jin lowered his eyes in shyness. "H-he said that he didn't care. He loves me and will only marry me."

"Wow!" Yoongi spoke happily.

"That's my brother!" Both Tae and IU said simultaneously and then started laughing.

"Let's go." Seo-yea ji said mischievously and left the room as she already got Jin's answer through his shyness.

As soon as they all settled in the lounge. Seo-yea ji spoke up. "Seo-joon hyung, you've given me the job of finding the suitable partner for Namjoon. I've found the best for him." Seo-yea ji spoke enthusiastically followed by pin drop silence. Namjoon tensed, Jackson and Eunwoo stared at Jungkook for help, who was also shocked.

"I think we should get their marriage done in this week only." Seo joon nodded his head awkwardly as he didn't remember telling Seo-yea ji to find a someone for Namjoon.

That was it, Namjoon stood up. "I can't. I love someone else. I can't marry anyone." Fake gasps were heard by Taehyung, IU, Yoongi and Seo-yea ji who were doing a marvelous acting and on the other hand Jung suk was getting worried over his pregnant wife who was exaggerating her acting.

Seo-yea ji auntie hit her hand on her forehead and faced Jin. "Sorry son, our son loves someone else. But I can marry you to my son Jackson."

Najoom stared at Jin, shocked and confused. Jackson stood up abruptly and said exactly the same thing as Namjoon. "I also love someone else."

Taehyung felt awkward thinking that he's talking about him, and he didn't dare to look at Jungkook.

Seo-yea ji gasped but this time seriously. "Namjoon loves Jin, and I was faking all that drama. Now you tell me Jackson, who the hell you love?" Seo-yea ji asked threateningly.

Everyone was shocked specially Namjoon and Jackson. "Oh! Mom, I was just trying to get out of the situation." Jackson spoke truthfully.

"You chose Jin for me?" Namjoon asked shocked. When Seo-yea ji nodded while smirking. Tae, IU and Yoongi shouted. "Surprise!" And everyone laughed knowing that they literally planned all this when they went to have the talk in the guest room.

"He agreed?" Namjoon asked with disbelief. "Yes of course he agreed because as an elder I asked for his hand in marriage from his sister, it's not like you'll ask him to marry and a boy come along just like that, there's a proper procedure." Seo-yea ji lectures him.

Yoongi unknowingly looked at certain someone who was already glaring daggers his way, and he immediately looked away gulping.

"The marriage will be next week." Uncle Seo joon announced happily but Jimin's words surprised them completely.

"As much I know Jin, he wants a simple Marriage, which can happen right now as the priest is already on his way."

Appreciations and approvals were heard from around them but Yoongi was tensed.

Within minutes the preist arrived and the boys already did the needing arrangements. Within few minutes Jin became. Jeon Seokjin as everyone congratulated them.

Jin was tensed to leave Yoongi alone. But Jin ensures his hyung that he'll be fine. Jin went to mansion with Namjoon from Jungkook's house. Everyone then left to the mansion. Jimin take Yoongi with him to drop him at his flat as it's late at night.

Taehyung was about to wash the dishes but Jungkook has other plans as he picked his wife up in a bridal style making him gasp and whine, but he went straight to their room.

He entered inside his room, kicked the door shut and threw him on the bed, and he jumped up a little on the bed.

He took off his shirt, his hard muscles flexing making tae clench his thighs just at the sight. As he threw the shirt away and hovered over him. His lips crashed on him, kissing him passionately as he responded with equal fervor.

"You want me Jungkook?" He husked as he kissed at his earlobe.

"Fuck! Yes!" He roared making him giggle.

His hands went to his best part, his plump bosoms as he squeezed them roughly making him gasp, and then he made him sit, removed his shirt along with his bra and start sucking on his pink buds.

That night, yet again the elder members of wind blushed as they covered the eyes of the younger members, but they can still hear the moans of pleasure that resonated around and sky became crimson red while blushing like a newly wedded bride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 38.4K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...
829K 25.9K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
52.5K 1.8K 26
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
263K 10.3K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...