๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this book there are some oneshots Or twoshots of bts stories. It can be a dark and soft theme both... Stor... More

AUTHOR
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND - JJK
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - 2
PSYCHO HUSBAND - KTH
PSYCHO HUSBAND KTH - 2
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE - PJM
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE PJM - BONUS
DARKSIDE - KNJ
DARKSIDE KNJ - 2
DARKSIDE KNJ - BONUS
DESTINY - JHS
DESTINY JHS - 2
VILLAN'S HEARTBEAT - MYG
REGRET - KSJ
BETRAYED - PJM
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š
WELCOME BACK WWH~~~๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคงโคโค

HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - BONUS

2.8K 76 30
By Pjmbts039

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An pov...

AFTER 5 YEARS..

In a dark graveyard a man in his mid 30's was standing and looking at a gravestone with a blank face.. He was wearing all black and his face was hidden inside his jacket's cap.. And that person was none other than JEON JUNGKOOK..

Jk kneels down and stares at the gravestone where JEON YN was written in big words.. He was staring at it like he was staring at his yn.. He was not speaking about anything but his heart was having a very sweet and lovely conversation with her..

Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder.. He looked up and saw Taehyung standing there with a poker face.. Jk stood up and again started looking at the grave..

Jk- *sad voice* hyung!!.. Is she really dead??.

Tae- *sign* yes jk.. She is no more..

Jk- But my heart is saying she hasn't died.. That she is still alive..

Tae- *getting angry* jk you yourself saw her body and checked her belongings right??..

Jk- I know.. But that body's face was badly bruised and burned also.. Then it mea----- *slap*

Yes, tae slapped him hardly because it's not his first time seeing jk like this.. Jk comes here everyday and stays with yn for many hours.. Sometimes he even forgets to go home at night..

Tae- *shout* ENOUGH OF YOU BEING A CHILD.. WHEN SHE WAS NEAR YOU, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HER BUT BELIEVE THAT B8TCH.. IF SHE IS GONE THEN IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY.. YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON THAT A INNOCENT GIRL DIED.. WHO ONLY LOVES YOU.. *breathing heavily*

Saying this tae left from there in anger and jk fell on his knees, crying loudly.. He let out all his tears remembering each and every sweet moment he spends with yn..

Jk - *sniff* Please yn c-ome back *sob*.. See your kookie is c-crying.. *hiccups* p-please baby.. C-ome to y-our bunny.. Please *crying hardly*...

ON THE OTHER SIDE..

A loud thud was heard in a silent meeting room.. Which made everyone look down because they know that if their eyes meet with that person's eyes then they are dead... Suddenly they all heard the coldest voice which sends shivers to their spine..

?? - *cold voice* who made this presentation??.

Man- *shutter* i-i did..

??- Is this a presentation or kids slideshow??.

Man- i-i...

??- I what??.. Don't you know how important this presentation is??..

Man- i-im sorry mam!!..

Mam- I'm giving you an hour.. Complete this presentation professionally otherwise you are fired..

Saying this she left the meeting room and every employee takes a breath in relief.. Her secretary runs behind her and calls someone..

Secretary- hello?.. Sir?.. Can you please come to the company now!!.. Yes mam is again angry and only you can control her anger issues.. Yes.. Thank you so much sir.. 

After talking she cut the call and was going to go inside her boss's cabin but got stopped by hearing breaking sounds.. She loved her life so she just stood beside the office gate waiting for that man to come soon..

TIME SKIP..

A young handsome man entered inside her cabin with a first aid kit and saw the whole room destroyed.. He signed and looked at the figure who was laying on the couch with bleeding hands..

He went near her and silently yet softly started treating her wounds.. She opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend treating her wounds..

Mam- what are u doing here FELIX??

Felix is also known as the Mafia king of Europe.. He has the whole of Europe under his foot.. He is a cold, dangerous and merciless psycho for the whole world but he is sweet, cute ,loving and caring only for his Queen..

Felix- what do you think.. Of course I'm treating your wounds.. *sign*

Mam- Who called you here??..

Fetkix- your secretary.. *leans towards her face* Miss. VICTORIA..

Victoria means Victory and she is also just like her name... She is bold, independent and cold hearted for others but she is soft only for her boyfriend..

Felix- well I wanna tell u something!!..

Vic- *confused* what??.

Felix- tomorrow we have to go to Korea!.

Vic- why so sudden??.

Felix- you know my best friend sehun?

Vic- *nods* yes I know..

Felix- well he is getting married.. And the wedding is the day after tomorrow...

Vic- wow that's great.. So let's go home we have so much to pack..

Felix- *chuckle* ok let's gooo..

Victoria holds his hand and starts walking outside totally abandoning her work.. Felix just shook his head and started following her...

TIME SKIP...

WEEDING DAY..

The Hall was decorated beautifully.. Sehun is the Mafia king of Korea who helped the government.. He invited many people like other good mafia's , business men, actors and other famous personalities.. He also invited Jk and why not he is a big businessman after all..

In the corner of Hall near the bar jk with vmin was drinking and talking with other businessmen.. The girls were drooling over them because even when they are in their mind in their 300's they still look handsome and hot as hell..

Soon everyone's eyes fell on the couple who just entered inside the Hall looking hot, elegant and powerful.. And they were none other than FELIX and VICTORIA..

Everyone started staring at them.. Some men and ladies started drooling over them.. Some were jealous of their partners.. And some were feeling scared because of their powerful and dark aura with a cold face..

They went near sehun and started talking with him.. Jk was trying to look at them specially at Victoria because I don't know why he was feeling that he knows her..

When Victoria turned around jk saw her face and froze on his spot.. His heartbeat started beating fastly and eyes shined with an unknown sparkle.. And then he whispered in tiny with a loved filled voice...

Jk- *whisper* Yn.....

The wedding was still going on but jk's eyes were just fixed on felix and Victoria.. He was getting jealous whenever they hugged, kissed or held each other's hand... He was feeling like someone was stabbing his heart again and again...

Vmin was looking at him with worried eyes because he told them that Victoria is yn.. And when they look closely they also get to know the truth.. No one can recognize her for the first time because she is not like before a sweet, soft and cute type girl anymore..She became bold, confident and cold...

Suddenly they notice that she is going towards the washroom alone so JK decides to follow her because he wants to talk with her.. Vmin tried to stop him but it was no use..

After finishing her work Victoria came out and was going towards the main Hall but suddenly someone held her hand and pulled her inside a dark room and locked the door behind her..

Vic- *looks around* what the heck!.. Who pulled me inside ...

?? - I did.. *light turned on*

Vic- *confused* who are you?.. And why did you do this??.

?? - *tears coming* yn.. I'm your kookie.. Please forgive me... And come back to me.. I promise I will not repeat my mistake again.. *tries to hug her*

Vic- *move back* excuse me Mr.!!. I'm not yn.. Im Victoria.. And I don't even know you so please stay away from me..

Victoria turned around and was going to open the door but suddenly she froze on her spot when she heard his words..

Jk- *blank face* *staring at her back* Mom and dad died... When you leave everything destroyed.. After two months of ur disappearing someone attacked us when I was hospitalized.. And they killed mom and dad who were trying to save me..

Vic- why are you telling me this??.. *still back facing jk*

Jk- *ignored her* *comes near her* our company gets bankrupt..

Vic- yours.. *gritted her teeth*

Jk- *wraps his arms around her waist* because I know that it's not any Victoria... *puts his head on her shoulder* It's my y/n with whom I'm talking right now..

Hearing this Victoria gets angry and jerks his hands away from her waist.. She turned around and pushed him away..

Vic- *shouts* I'M NOT YOUR YN.. AND STAY IN UR LIMITS JEON JUNGKOOK..

The door of the room opened with a jerk which made them look towards the door and saw it's Felix and vmin... Felix comes near Victoria and hugs her tightly...

Felix- are u ok?.. Did he hurt you??. *worried*

Vic- n---

Jk- *controlling his anger* why would I hurt my love?..

Felix- *eyes darkened* SHE IS MINE NOT YOURS...

Jk- *lost his control* NOOO..

Saying this jk punched Felix which didn't help the situation but triggered Felix's anger more.. Then they both started fighting with each other.. Vmin tried to separate them but it was not used.. Victoria gets angry and shouts which makes both of them stop their fight..

Vic- *shout* STOP RIGHT NOW... AND YES I'M YN AKA VICTORIA...

Jk- *tears up* m-my yn.. *smile lightly*

Vic- *glare at jk* Not. Anymore...

Jk- *smile drops* w-hat are saying l-ove?.. Pl-ease don't say som-ething like this... *sob* Please co-me back.. I pro-mise I will care *hicups* and love you m-more than before... *sniff* Please sweetheart... Please *started crying*

Vic- *scoff* come back to u??. Are you even listening to urself Mr. Jeon?? Do u really think that I will go back with that person who hurts me the most!??.

Jk- *sniff* give m-e a last c-chance..

Vic- Never... Because your yn is dead.. And here who is standing in front of u is Victoria...

Felix- Mine. Victoria *Possessive voice*

Vic- *holds Felix hand* let's go back love..

Felix- let's go...

Vic- *looks at jk* always remember one thing Mr. Jeon... Hurtful words are deep cuts in the heart. They may heal over time, but the scars never completely disappear. *blank face*

Saying this Felix and Victoria both started walking outside whereas jk was looking at their back with teary red eyes.. Soon they disappeared in the crowd and jk was just looking at the direction where Victoria went and whispered something with his teary eyes...

Jk- *whisper* I want you to know that you were the last dream of my soul. And I will only love you till the end of my life.. *sad voice*

SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS FALL APART SO BETTER THINGS
CAN FALL TOGETHER.

THE END...

Requested by risha--yun and MeghaRouth🥰🥰🥰n a usermention a user

Hey stars..
I hope you all like this part..
If yes, then don't forget to vote..
And please comment on your reviews..
Till then stay tuned...
Saranghae..
Author🌙..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 81 19
-A BTS Oneshot Book ยทโ™ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ™ซยท โ โ› ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š•๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
47.1K 1.7K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...
fantasy By K

Fanfiction

241K 3K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
60.5K 1.8K 36
A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, Demons, Teachers or just normal high schoo...