If deku had Insomniacs venom...

נכתב על ידי LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... עוד

Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Explanation/abilities

1K 9 3
נכתב על ידי LilJ1122

Obviously I don't own Marvel or BNHA all rights to respective owners

Suit

(Ignore miles)

Rage or "venom" mode(basically Izuku gets super mad that his form changes,he becomes super violent and merciless and is a powerful as venom was in the game.)

This is an explanation on the symbiote (or at least this version of it)
This version of the symbiote in terms of abilities is similar to the comics version,but with some extra changes here and there.
This version of the symbiote gets more powerful when it makes contact with the meteorite it entered the planet in.
Regular powers:
The symbiote can shapeshift into anything Izuku wants by reacting to his thoughts.
He wants guns?He gets guns
Swords,axes,maces?Done
He can also extend his mass across long distances to cover landscapes he's in.It can do this in a manner of seconds.
Meteorite boosted powers:
The symbiote gets more physically powerful and nearly unstoppable.He also gets to extend his bio-mass farther,enough to cover all of New York City.
It also makes Izuku more aggressive(but that's usual symbiote stuff)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.5K 225 7
Izuku Midoriya has really had enough. First, he had his property destroyed by his childhood bully, then he was told he couldn't be a hero by the one...
5.1K 227 34
Takemichi/Venom: "We aren't Takemichi Hangaki anymore...we have a name is....We...Are...Venom!!!!!!!!!!" Yes...that's the question is 'What if Takemi...
10.6K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...
150K 1.2K 12
A mysterious being with weird abilities decides to show 1-A and others the multiverse surrounding Midoriya and even some others. Read as they watch m...