Destiny Played It's Game

By dreamer__29

Aaruhi Garg Sweet Kind Beautiful Childish Clumsy 19 years old who is the definition of these adjectives. S... More

Characters
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
chapter 10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
Chapter -15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
A/N
Chapter -23
Chapter -24
Chapter -25
Chapter -26
Chapter 27
Chapter -29
chapter 30
Chapter -31
chapter -32
Chapter-33
Chapter -34
Chapter - 35

chapter -28

1K 38 6
By dreamer__29

Third person's POV

It had been few days since  what  happened at aaruhi's place . Alot of things has changed between Aaruhi and abhimaan. They have grew quite closer to each other.  Every day they get to know new things about each other ,  like for abhimaan, he got to know that Aaruhi was one heck of a clumsy person , who falls down every now and then and the strange parts was that when she fall down she doesn't cry or Yelp in pain , she just sit down in a comfortable manner gives a strange expression as if she is used to it , and another thing that he got to know was that  she was a huge kdrama addict whenever she is free , either she is hooked to them or her Instagram , whereas  When it came to abhimaan, she got to know that he was one heck of a  picky eater yet a foodie, if he doesn't like something, then nobody can change his perception when it came to food but that didn't mean he didn't like to try new food items , he loved it . Another thing that she got to know was that he was a workaholic , he can spend a full day  working on his laptop if he isn't disturbed. Another thing that happened was that both of them had fallen into a routine. Every day Aaruhi would leave college with Jay , as aaruhi's college time was earlier than the time abhimaan would usually leave for his office and he would daily bid her bye with hug and a sweet kiss on her forehead , a thing that both of them had gotten accustomed to and loved . During the afternoon , when Abhimaan had a time he would pick her up and they both used to have lunch together and on the days when he couldn't, aaruhi made sure to call him and enquire whether he had lunch or not , if not , she didn't hesitated a bit to threaten him to have lunch . Though they both were happy with each other, with  all these changes in their lives , but abhimaan could also see that somewhere his wife was sad.  He often found her zoned out whenever she would be alone . Though he had a idea why she was sad but he also didn't wanted to force her into telling him something that she didn't want.  He wanted her to come own her on and tell him .

It was one such evening, when he found her standing alone , leaning on the balcony railing of their room and lost in her thoughts .

Wha' you thinkin' m'lady , abhimaan whispered in his fake British accent in aaruhi's ear as he stood behind her . She flinched and turned arround.

You scared me . She complained as he sneaked his hand around her waist .

My apologies m'lady, he apologised again in his fake accent .

What's with the accent . She asked as she squinted her eyes .

Why you didn't like it , he asked mischievously as he leaned forward .
She blushed .  He chuckled and gave a quick peck on the tip of her nose .

Aan ,  won't you ask me anything about what happened at my parents house the other day, she timidly asked.

What did you just called me . Say it again he asked in disbelief.

You are deviating from the topic . She tsked

I will come there as well , first say it again , what you called me . Do you even know how much I was waiting for you to call me that . I was dying to hear that name from your mouth.   He confessed. She just looked at him with her doe eyes with a cute expression.

What are you waiting for ruh , say it .he whined.

What are you talking about, I didn't said anything, you are hearing things  , she said looking here and there as she felt shy to call him Aan again .

Ruh , you can't do this to me . You know you called me something else , now I want you to call that.  Don't test my patience . Not in this case . Try it some other time. He whined.

Aan , she whispered after a minute of silence .

Say it again.

Aan .

Again , he breathed.

Aan .

He smiled ear to ear . Do you even know how much I was dying for you to call me this since the first time I heard you call me this . he confessed giving her full blown smile. Aan he wishpered as if teseting how does this name sound from his mouth . Aaruhi blushed .

Promise me , you are always going to call me that , nothing else . He asked her in a little authoritive tone.

Hmm , let me think . She teased him .

Ruhh . He whined.

She chuckled and nodded . I promise most of the time I'll call you that .

What . Why not always. He gaped at her .

Because, pati . I like calling you pati as well . She said in a childish tone while squeeze his face with her hands .

He narrowed his eyes at her . Ok fine but most of the time only aan . Okay . He negotiated. She nodded , they both looked into each other's eyes having a constant smile on their faces , he slowly leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead , staying there for a minute , she closed her eyes in bliss feeling his touch .

Aan , you didn't answer my question , aaruhi slowly asked still being in his arms .

Hm. Asking for an explanation about what happened at your parent's home is not my place . If you want to share it with me , you would tell me yourself. I don't want to force you into  telling me anything. When you feel like , you trust me enough to tell me you can tell me . I am all ears . I'll listen to you and promise to understand you . Hm. She nodded, her eyes glistening with unshed tears .

By the way,biwi , aren't you forgetting something. He asked .

What . What did I forgot. She asked being confused.

How can you forget it biwi . I thought you would have remembered it and also prepared for it .

What are you talking about . What preparation.

Let me enlighten you Ma'am , I am talking about the test that I told you I am gonna take , he reminded her extra sweetly.

I thought you were joking , she reasoned.

Well , did I looked like I was joking that day , he asked raising a eyebrow at her .

I am not goona give any test.  You are not my teacher. I don't know anything .I only study a night before exam . I am not a book worm , she said in annoyance.

Ruh , I said it that day as well and I am saying it again , but I am not goona repeat after it . I am not going to tolerate you beong lineant towards you studies and your Carrer . If I ever see you being lineant, mind you ruh , you will see a different me , which you won't like , he said in a calm yet a serious tone . Aaruhi felt a chill ran down her spine listening him . She didn't like the way he said , his tone , it made her scared . She didn't want him to use this tone on her ever again.

I am going to take your test tomorrow evening. Be prepared for it . I don't want any carelessness. Now go and get your books . Start studying. He ordered , leaving her standing on the balcony.

Hayee bhagwaan , kahan fus gyi  she grimaced. ( God , where did I  got stuck)

What are you waiting for ruh, come inside and start moving she heard him yell from inside . she slumped her shoulders in defeat and went inside.

Hi guys ,
I am back from now on I'll be regularly updating on every Tuesday and Friday. Hope you like the update. I fast forwarded a little. I hope you guys like what I wrote.

Guys it's a request to please like share comment on every chapter. Lately I have noticed how so many people see and read chapters but they don't vote for it . Guys it might not even take a second for you but it gives me a great motivation so please do
like
share
and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 85.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
399K 33.1K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
187K 7.7K 47
VEERANSHU SINGHANIA & BANI SHARMA He wanted to be with her She didn't want to let him in But what happens when love blooms between them but a havoc c...