Get Me High

By Cinn614

Friends to lovers but it's a bit messier than you think it is. More

Coming Soon.
GMH 1
GMH 2
GMH 3
GMH 4
GMH 5
GMH 6
GMH 7
GMH 8
GMH 9
GMH 10
GMH 11
GMH 12
GMH 13
GMH 14
GMH 15
GMH 16
GMH 17
GMH 18
GMH 19
GMH 20
GMH 22
GMH 23
GMH 24
GMH 25
GMH 26
GMH 27
GMH 28
GMH 29
GMH 30
GMH 31
GMH 32
GMH 33
GMH 34
GMH 35
GMH 36
GMH 37
GMH 38
GMH 39
GMH 40
GMH 41
GMH 42
GMH 43
GMH 44
GMH 45
GMH 46
GMH 47
GMH 48
GMH 49
GMH 50
GMH 51
GMH 52
GMH 53
GMH 54
GMH 55

GMH 21

49.7K 942 3K
By Cinn614

SEONGHWA.

It was slow.

Tentavive,

And cautious.

Partly because this was Seonghwa's first kiss. Matter of fact he was still a virgin. By choice. Seonghwa had never liked or found interest in anyone enough to want to sleep with them. Heck, as far as he was concerned he had always believed he was straight. Half of the reason why he stalled for so long even though he had known deep down that Hongjoong most likely had a thing for him was because he didn't know how to feel about learning that he liked boys now. But he could only hold out for so long. He wanted Hongjoong. So bad that he'd even fantasize about losing his virginity to him. For some reason he felt like he could trust him. He could take care of him and give him exactly what he wanted and how he wanted it. 

''Hwa.''Hongjoong called softly, his hands now under Seonghwa's shirt and caressing his sides.''Focus on me. You're like in your head right now. Are you okay?"

''Sorry. I'm just a little nervous.''he admitted quietly.

Hongjoong smiled.''First time?''

He nodded.

''We don't have to do it now. We can just take things slow.''

''No. I want you. I think a whole month was slow enough. But i don't want you to fuck me though.''

Hongjoong frowned.

Seonghwa nervously licked his lips then slowly began to unbutton Hongjoong's jeans.''I want you to make love to me. ''

He felt Hongjoong's hands momentarily stop their down and upward movement on his back to gently squeeze his waist. He kissed the area below his ear.''I can do that''

Something about the way Hongjoong's voice changing when he said that sent chills down his spine. He still kept his composure though and continued to pull the zipper down, revealing the waistband of his boxer briefs. His breath caught in his throat when he felt how rock hard and big he was but Hongjoong then connected their lips back again in a more urgent and bruising kiss.  He pulled him closer so his ass was now perched right on his clothed dick and Seonghwa couldn't help the filthy needy moan that escaped his lips.

It shouldn't have felt that good to feel his hard member under him like that. Hongjoong slipped his tongue inside, curling it with Seonghwa's and engulfing him whole while his hands were now touching every expanse of skin on his back leaving him burning with need. It was now a clash of teeth and tongue as they both tried to keep up with each other, kissing like they've been starved of this for years. Seonghwa's hips began to move of their own accord. Slowly rocking back and forth and creating delicious friction against their hardened members.

''Please,...off...i want...''Seonghwa whined, tugging at Hongjoong's shirt and letting his hands glide across his chest and defined abs, feeling him up.

Hongjoong sucked in a deep breath and before Seonghwa could comprehend what was happening, he was being lifted off the couch and his legs wrapped around Hongjoong's middle. How he even managed to carry him was beyond him. Seonghwa wasn't necessarily heavy but for some silly reason he figured since he was taller than Hongoong, it'd be difficult for him to carry him.

Seonghwa didn't dwell on it for too long though and kissed Hongjoong while he walked them to his room. He took his little distraction of focusing on where he was walking as an advantage and took the lead this time, catching Hongoong's bottom lip between his teeth and sucking it into his mouth. He wanted to show him that even if this was his first time, he was still a quick learner and capable of making him feel as good as he was making him feel. He wanted to be good for him. Hongjoong chuckled deep against his lips and that made Seonghwa preen.

He felt the faint sound of the door being slammed shut before he was deposited onto the bed, sitting him on the edge of it and cutting off their kiss short. His whine of protest died in his throat when Hongjoong stood between Seonghwa's legs and tugged his shirt off, discarding it somewhere on the floor. Seonghwa had been around the guys for too long and had gotten used to seeing them shirtless but Hongjoong was a different story. He wasn't super jacked or anything like that but his flat toned stomach and defined pecs were enough proof to tell he did work out and had a sleeper build. The rose and cigarette tattoo on his right pec and the three lined butterflies on his other just made him look even more beautiful and Seonghwa wasn't even a tattoo person. The deep vline that led to Hongjoong's....

''Are you just going to stare all day or are you going to take these off of me?''Hongjoong smirked gesturing to his jeans that were now hanging low on his waist, leaving little to the imagination.

Seonghwa blushed at being caught checking him out. He bit his lower lip and pulled Hongjoong's jeans and briefs together down his strong thighs. He let them pool around his ankles, too stunned as his eyes widened. Hongjoong really was big. His cock was semi hard, red at the tip and curving to the side. He felt his hole clench around the butt plug stuffed between his cheeks. His mouth went dry and his cock throbbed in his pants. 

Hongjoong didn't seem to be fazed by Seonghwa's obvious stunned expression and began to stroke himself to full hardness. He watched his every movement, how his veiny hands glided up and down his cock and would occasionally squeeze at the tip, how he kept eye contact and his breathing slowly became uneven. Seonghwa was going to lose his fucking mind. Hongjoong was literally getting himself off in front of him. If this wasn't torture then he didn't know what was.

''Think you should probably start taking your clothes off right now. ''Hongjoong said breathlessly.

It was like Seonghwa couldn't hear a single thing he said, eyes trained on his member. How slicked up and inviting it looked. God he wanted that inside of him so bad. Without even realizing what he was doing, his body moved forward and he pulled Hongjoong's hand away replacing it with his own.

Hongjoong hissed.''Hwa, what are you...''

''Can i suck you off? I want it in my mouth.'' at this point Seonghwa was gone and it was just his sexually deprived self speaking. His whole body was aching with need. Hongjoong's cock felt heavy in Seonghwa's hand, it's girth so big he couldn't fully wrap his hand around it.

''Fuck baby are you sure? You said this was your first time.''Hongjoong sounded just as gone as Seonghwa was. 

He moved the head of his cock against his bottom lip and looked up at Hongjoong with wide innocent eyes knowing exactly what he was doing.

''You can just teach me Joong. Show me how to be good for you.''he licked off the small bead of precum that spurted out as soon as he had said that and for some reason he loved the salty warm taste.

Hongjoong groaned and brushed Seonghwa's bangs away from his forehead before sliding his whole hand in his long hair and grabbing a handful of it. Seonghwa's hair was as long as Wooyoung's if not longer, reaching down to his jaw. Hongjoong bit off the hair tie that was on his wrist and tied Seonghwa's hair in a messy high pony tail while he continued to make small kitten licks on the head of his member. 

He cupped his cheek and caressed it with his thumb.''Put it in. Slowly. Only what you can take''

Seonghwa nodded and sank his mouth down, letting the head breach past his lips and taking him all the way up to his half. His cock rest warm and heavy on his tongue.

''Now suck. And watch your teeth.''Hongjoong commanded, his hand still in his hair petting it in an encouraging and soothing way.

Seonghwa closed his lips around his mouthful and hollowed his cheeks. He suckled while he remembered to keep his tongue moving, lapping up and around his cock. He used his hand to jerk off what his mouth hadn't covered, keeping the same rhythm his mouth had while his head bobbed up and down. 

''Fuck, there you go. Doing so good for me already.''Hongjoong's jaw fell slack, his hold on his hair slowly tightening.

Seonghwa keened, motivated to even do better. He tested his mid and untested skills from the little porn he had been watching ever since he realized he liked Hongjoong and wanted to prepare for this moment. He grazed his teeth teasingly over the throbbing flesh and Hongjoong's hips bucked, shoving his whole cock inside of his mouth so deep that the head touched the back of Seonghwa's throat. Luckily for both of them he had no gag reflex. Seonghwa's hands went to hold Hongjoong's hips to ground himself while he lazily swivelled them, making his cock move around Seonghwa's mouth the way he wanted it to.

''Fuck, Hwa.''Hongjoong threw his head back with a shaky moan.

Seonghwa moaned around his cock, loving the feeling of his mouth being stuffed full. He rememebered to breathe through his nose and swallowed around the head, eyes starting to brim with tears. He moaned again because fuck, he never knew he could love it this much and his moans vibrated through the hot flesh in his mouth. He could tell Hongjoong was holding back with how hard he was gripping his hair and how strained and tense his body was.

He pulled out with a wet pop, panting heavily and a string of saliva attaching the head of the cock with Seonghwa's lips. He looked up at him with glossy eyes.'' Please. Fuck my face Joong'ah.''

''Seonghwa.''

''Please. I can take it. '' he begged as he darted his tongue out and licked a fat long stripe up his cock to the slit.

Hongjoong's hips bucked again, barely managing to stop his eyes from closing. He looked like he was having a mental battle in his head and honestly speaking Seonghwa loved him for that. How gentle and considerate he was despite probably wanting to fuck him hard and rough. He loved that but right now he needed Hongjoong to stop overthinking so much and give him what he needed. Which was his big cock.

''Will you say yes if i get on my knees? ''Seonghwa whispered seductively.

Maybe Seonghwa should have thought that one through because Hongjoong grunted then grabbed him by the neck and pushed him down on the bed onto his back, straddling his chest. He wasted no time and immediately shoved his cock back inside with more urgency, while holding Seonghwa's head down at the neck but still making sure not to apply too much pressure. Seonghwa gripped his thighs and curled his tongue around the underside everytime Hongjoong thrusted back in.

 He fucked his face like he asked, hips relentless and plunging his cock deep into his pliant mouth. Seonghwa's tears fell down his cheeks mixing in with the mess of spit around his mouth as he cried in pleasure while his own hips canted up in the air, cock begging for some friction. The plug he had forgotten about inside of him shifted and nudged his prostate. He screamed in pleasure but it came out muffled. He felt dizzy, his whole body rendered useless while all he could do was take what Hongjoong was giving him.

Every thrust, the head of Hongjoong's cock would choke him and he would apply a bit more pressure with the hand enclosed around his neck but Seonghwa never stopped sucking and swallowing around his member. The wet choking sounds echoed across the room and Seonghwa could feel himself slowly get light headed and it wasn't the kind where you were about to faint but more of a high feeling. Like he was floating. Drool pooled around his mouth making the glide even wetter and smoother. He whimpered, feeling his hands almost slip off Hongjoong's hips but he held on, blunt nails digging into his sides. 

Hongjoong chuckled, voice rough and dripping with lust as he looked down at Seonghwa. ''Look at you, already going under. So pretty and cock drunk. Want me to cum inside?''

Seonghwa nodded eagerly around his restricted movement. He sucked harder, body squirming as the plug jostled around inside of him and a muffled frustrated whine left his lips. 

''It's okay baby, i got you.''Hongjoong adjusted his position, now almost completely hunching over Seonghwa's head, he increased his pace, hips jolting forward with the intent of cumming. There was no mercy this time as he fucked the breath out of Seonghwa's mouth while his body was shoved around like it weighed nothing. His throat was abused and all he could do was take and take. Dick throbbing painfully in his pants. He felt the saliva pool in his mouth, tongue no longer moving and just hanging tiredly under the big cock fucking his mouth. Seonghwa didn't know how long it went on for but the minute he saw Hongjoong's eyes roll back in his head he knew he was close.

''So fucking good Hwa, gonna cum,...gonna.''he let out a wounded moan as he threw his head back, neck veins popping out and jaw clenched. Seonghwa gripped him tighter, encouraging him. Hongjoong's thrusts became erratic and when Seonghwa got his tongue to work again, running it across his slit Hongjoong's thighs tensed and just like that he was cumming down Seonghwa's throat. Ribbons of warm cum shooting from his slit and painting his tongue and the roof of his mouth before sliding down his throat.

''Yes, yes..Take it all''Hongjoong rode out his orgasm, lazily thrusting inside. Seonghwa wailed, trying to swallow all of it without choking, milking him dry until Hongjoong hissed in oversensitivity and pulled back.

When Hongjoong's hand left Seonghwa's throat, his head listlessly fell to the side, rubbing his cheek against the sheets to try and reel himself back into reality as he took deep heavy breaths in and out. He forced his head to turn and look up at Hongjoong.

''G...good?"Seonghwa croaked, voice unrecognizable.

Hongjoong sat on the bed and flipped them over, easily maneuvering Seonghwa onto his lap. He cupped his face and kissed him and Seonghwa let him take what he needed. His tongue dipping in to lick around his mouth and taste himself. His lips were insistent on his, tugging and nipping on them. Seonghwa moaned, hands steadyng himself on Hongjoong's shoulders. He finally pulled away and dropped a chaste kiss on the corner of his mouth.

''You did so good for me.''Hongjoong praised, peppering his face all over with kisses.

''I need you inside of me. Now.''Seonghwa whispered shakily, the plug had now turned him into a hypersenstive ball of nerves. He quickly reached for the hem of his own shirt and pulled it off.

Hongjoong hummed and leaned in to suck a hickey on his neck. He then flipped them over again once he was done, laying Seonghwa on his back and hovering over him.

''Raise your knees for me baby''Hongjoong ordered.

Seonghwa obeyed and let him take the rest of his clothing off of him. He tried not to be so self conscious because unlike Hongjoong , Seonghwa didn't go to gymn and had more of a slim body type. His hard cock sprung up, lying flat on his stomach, begging for relief and the way his thighs quivered in Hongjoong's hands was enough to make him realize he wasn't going to last that long.

''Fuck, you're so beautful.''Hongjoong's eyes roamed down Seonghwa's body and the hand on his neck then slowly slid down his chest and stomach to stop at his pierced belly button.''So fucking beautiful.''he bent down and kissed the silver butterfly belly ring and Seonghwa's breath caught in his throat, the feeling of Hongoong's lips anywhere closer to his crotch driving him insane.

Hongjoong smirked and looked at him.''Already sensitive? I still have to prep you, you know?''

Seonghwa bit his bottom lip and shook his head as he spread his legs open to show his stuffed hole to him.''You don't have to.''

He watched as Hongjoong's eyes widened, glued to his entrance and Seonghwa clenched so he watched it close around the pink base. Where he was even getting all this confidence and shamelessness was beyond him but all he knew was that he needed Hongjoong's cock inside of him or he was going to lose his mind. When he had texted Hongjoong that he was coming over, he was lying on the bath tub of his room, bathroom locked, the new butt plug in his hands and a video tutorial playing on the screen of his phone. He had spent a while in there shoving fingers up his hole and opening himself up only to end up cumming two times all over himself because it was just so good but he still ended up managing to get it in.

Unfortunately for him when he arrived at Hongjoong's house and got into the kitchen, the plug chose that time to shift and press against his prostate. He had to stop, excuse himself to the bathroom every now and then to calm himself down till he was just semi hard which led to him taking a whole 40 minutes making mac and cheese. Thankfully Hongjoong hadn't questioned the suspicious time he took and instead said he had been quick which made it pretty obvious that the guy did really rarely cook because if he did he would have known that shit would have been ready in atleast fifteen minutes.

''Is this....''Hongjoong's eyes turned dark, trailing off as he opened Seonghwa's legs wider.

He nodded, breath picking up from anticipation.''I don't have the patience to have your fingers up my ass when all i need is you filling me up like i know you so badly want to.''

''How long have you had it on?''Hongjoong husked, touching the diamond base of the plug.

Seonghwa took a deep sharp breath in."Right before i came here.''

''Oh so you're all strecthed out then huh?''Hongjoong's smirk grew wider. He tapped on the base a little harder making it slightly nudge Seonghwa's prostate. He mewled. It was too good. So good a spurt of precum smeared over the side of his stomach.

''You really sat there all stuffed up like it was nothing when instead you were fucking yourself with a plug next to me. You're quite something else for a first, you know that?"Hongjoong held onto the plug and slowly pulled.

Seonghwa moaned.''If you don't stop talking and get your.....Oh fuck!''he cut himself off with a long drawn out moan as Hongjoong pushed it back in.

He didn't even give him time to react and began fucking his hole with it. Seonghwa's eyes rolled back in his head, hands gripping the sheets beside him as he tried not to cum. He couldn't...

''God, you're so fucking wet. Do you hear that?"Hongjoong leaned over him, lips right on his ear and thrusted the plug harder in him for emphasis, nailing his prostate.

Seonghwa cried, squirming because it was too much. He reached down to grab Hongjoong's wrist to make him stop. ''Please. Not like this. I want..i want...''

Hongjoong chuckled and bit his earlobe.''Don't worry. You can cum again. You will cum again.''

That was Seonghwa's undoing. It was so sudden he wouldn't have been able to stop himself even if held at gun point. He came hard. Bodily shaking and spilling his release between their bodies. He cried in pleasure from holding it in for so long. He couldn't stop cumming. Ropes after ropes of cum shooting out while his visions blurred a bit at the edges from the sensory overload.

''Oh god..''Seonghwa sobbed, gripping Hongjoong's wrist tighter.

Thankfully Hongjoong stopped and pulled the plug all the way out, dropping it on the bed. He grabbed Seonghwa's cock and gently stroked him through his high''There you go baby. Just let it all out.''

Seonghwa trembled and rode it out until there was nothing else left coming out of his cock but surprisingly he was still rock hard. He wanted more.

''Put it in...put it in. Please put it in...''

Hongjoong dropped a sweet kiss on his forehead and then let go of his cock to go circle his fingers around his stretched rim. He slipped in all three of them inside and they both sighed at the same time.''Damn, you're really perfectly open for me hmm?''

Seonghwa lifted his legs up and wrapped them around Hongjoong's waist.''Yeah, open for you Joong'ah. Now give it to me.''

''So needy. Atleast let me get the condom and....''

''No. I don't...i don't want it. I'm clean. Want to feel everything. Want it raw.''Seonghwa cut him off.

Hongjoong looked like he stopped functioning for a second.''Christ Hwa, you're going to be the fucking death of me. Are you sure?I mean i'm clean too but..''

''Hongjoong if you don't get inside of me in the next two minutes i'm going to leave this place and go i don't know, a fucking club or something and find someone who can.''Seonghwa threatened.

''I hate to break it to you but no one will ever fuck you as good as i'm about to do to you right now. Call it me being conceited if you want. I''ll call it me saying facts. Wanna know why it's a fact? ''

Seonghwa smirked.''Why?''

Hongjoong pulled his fingers out and the feeling of being empty made Seonghwa whine but that wasn't for long because Hongjoong pressed their forheads together and then guided the head of his cock to his entrance and oh fuck oh fuck it was happening.

"Because i'm the one taking your virginity right now Hwa.''

And that really was a fact Seonghwa couldn't disagree with. Hongjoong then pushed in steadily, the head slightly catching at the rim before breaching past it and going all the way in. Seonghwa's lips parted in a shaky moan and Hongjoong's in a deep strained one.

''God, you're so tight.''

''Don't stop there, I can take it,...all of it...Joong'ah..all...more" Seonghwa was now rambling, clenching hard around his cock to stop him from pulling back. He watched as Hongjoong's control slowly break, driving himself completely in until the base of his cock touched Seonghwa's ass.

They stayed like that for a bit, catching and breathing in each other's breaths. Hongjoong was shaking and Seonghwa brought his arms up to encircle them around his neck, hugging him. He buried his face in his neck while Hongjoong supported himself with both his elbows resting on Seonghwa's sides.

''Move.''Seonghwa told him.

It was like Hongjoong had been waiting for it because the second he had said that, his hips snapped forward and sending the head of his cock right on that almond sized pleasure gland.

''Fuck! Oh my god,...Again''Seonghwa's spine arched and his head dropped back down on the bed, hands clawing at Hongjoong's back.

''You feel so good....So warm Hwa i could fuck you forever.''Hongjoong slowly rolled his hips, letting his cock rub against Seonghwa's walls then pulled back only to slam back in harder. Hongjoong kept the same pace and rhythym, fucking him deep and hard but slow and Seonghwa could feel him everywhere. A fresh batch of tears streamed down his face as choppy desperate moans were fucked out of him.

''Hngh,..Joong'ah , don't stop...fuck me oh god...''Seonghwa whined, his hands reaching down to grab a handful of Hongjoong's ass and pushing it down to drive his cock even deeper if still possible. When the pressed on his prostate, Hongjoong stopped and applied pressure, holding himself right there and sending Seonghwa into a delirious state of pleasure.

''Yes!...fuck yes!..yes..right there...''Seonghwa practically screamed so loud he was sure Hongjoong's neigbours heard him but he didn't care. Arousal pooled in his stomach, white hot pleasure spreading across his body and toes curling while Hongjoong finally let up off the area but only to thrust back in right on it. 

''You close baby? I don't think i'm going to last" Hongjoong panted, forehead digging into Seonghwa's collarbone as he chased his own release too.

''Gonna cum...going to fucking cum,...i can't...too good..''Seonghwa babbled, his untouched cock twitching.

Hongjoong then picked up the pace, fucking the soul out of Seonghwa, every thrust calculated and measured to hit right on his prostate. There was no time for him to catch his breath, lips chanting his name like it was a prayer and eyes opening and closing back up. He reached down to grab his cock but Hongjoong swatted his hand away and instead pinned it down to the side of his head before intertwining it with his own.

''You're going to cum from my cock only baby."Hongjoong strained, hips driving deep and fast and the sound of the heardboard hitting against the wall being drowned by both of their moans.Seonghwa's eyes fluttered, threatening to roll back in his head again because Hongjoong was fucking him so good. So well.

''Nah uh, keep your eyes on me Hwa. I need you to see who's making you feel this good. Making you cry so prettily for cock like this ''Hongjoong rasped.

Seonghwa forced himself to keep them open, vision blurred by the tears.''O...only you,...haaa..ngh..only you Joong'ah. ''

''That's right baby boy. Now cum for me.''

And Seonghwa did. His orgasm came crashing down onto him harder than the last one, cum erupting all over their stomachs and chests. He convulsed, tremors all over his body as his vision whitened. He involuntarily clenched down hard causing Hongjoong to follow seconds later with a guttural moan, spilling hot cum inside of him and coating his walls. It was a fucking overload and Seonghwa could feel himself still cumming but nothing was leaving the tip of his cock anymore. A whole fucking dry orgasm. He was floating, barely feeling his legs. He saw Hongjoong's lips move but he couldn't hear anything, ears ringing. The last thing he did manage to feel was Hongjoong's cock slipping out and Seonghwa's weak attempt to keep it in there before everything went black.

He literally passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 715 51
Short love stories about Yuri boyxboy ~ don't like it, don't read it. and extra x female and male reader ^^
300 7 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.
1.2K 469 63
A group of unlikely friends go on depraved adventures.
198 7 6
A retelling of Wedding Plan the series with a slight twist.