That one night (BL)

Bởi G_selene_487

(fetus writing but give a try pwease) (Story cover is original I own it, I made it.) Guilty pleasure have two... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Ch-11.5 Fanart and AN
Ch-12
Ch -13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20
CH 21
CH 22
CH-23
CH-24

Chapter-9

159 8 1
Bởi G_selene_487

Update

And thank you so much for giving my story rank from 189 to 77 just within a day...😭😭❤️❤️ Y'all are amazing.

Enjoy reading while ignoring my mistakes

Stop being silent readers please 🥺<3

Third person POV

Taehyung's POV

My heart is not listening to me, it keeps beating without my consent but.....not with the feelings I once had for him, it's just now he's making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't wanna feel this regret oozing in me when I've already decided to move on, when I've already decided to leave the past, decided to leave his chapter behind.

Is there any answer to it?

'Of his behaviour'

He's kept staring at me, even when his lover is just right beside him. What does he want from me now. He was the one who banished me from his life still here he is. I gave him what he wanted. Fucking traitor, not him. My heart.

My heart is slower than my mind.

It needs time.

When we were shooting, I mean them taking my photographs, I was sure. Someone was constantly shooting daggers at me. It was him. Park Bogum. My ex-husband, was he jealous? Of me? Or my growth that I am overcoming from him. I am not sure.

His overprotective self is as toxic as him.

He don't have any right on me now, he's making me feel if, I'm committing some sin. I'm not obligated to obey him, I never was. I am tired of 'being someone's property' play.

So Not Anymore.

"Please cover some of his thighs it's not very pleasant." Bogum said attracting everyone again. Including me.

"What's wrong with you Bogum enough is enough, it is supposed to be like this and more over Mr Kim don't have any issues with it. Stop interrupting the director." His fiancee snaps at him for the third time as he was time to time making comments over the clothings I was wearing and my poses. Hyuna was irritated because Bogum was nagging and it's making us delay.

"But babe-

"Can we move to the next scene I think it's enough with this one....Taehyung sii please change into your next look." The director added, making me sigh in relief. Like finally I'm out of this pink shit.

Though the sweater was kinda cute, totally my type but these stockings with satan bows on it.

Ahem, no comments.

"Yes, director." I replied and stepped forward while grabbing my rob. I wore it and walked behind the stylist team.

I myself don't liking the way I'm dressed right now, it's making me embarrass though I am thankful that they're not gonna show my face. Back then, just as I was about to ask Ms Baek about the clothing that 'i have to wear the female fashion', Bogum came out of nowhere. I don't know what happened then. I just find myself agreeing to every single bulletin in the contract.

I never revealed my thighs like this in front of many people when I'm aware with the eyes around me, I'm pretty sure they are fantasising about me, but it's not like I have any option and more over it's paying me a huge amount it'll help me fill my debit faster. Though I am aware it's against the contract that I shouldn't work for anyone else but 'him', but as he said, he's gone somewhere and it will take time, so this my chance. I'll make sure he will never find about this.

I'll feed him the money with lies.

We arrived to the room and they showed me the new outfit I suppose to wear next.

But my jaw dropped. Again?

This is another outfit with white and black stripped sweater with black stockings. I sighed.

Why these all are so erotic, don't they any normal outfit.

I wanna go home as soon as possible.

Third person POV

After a while~

"Here's the all photographs though I have choosen these two for the main process." The director said. Now the shoot is over, the crew and Ms Baek were brainstorming to select the best photo to finalize, they just need two final pictures for the banners and magazines.

Although they didn't took Taehyung's photos while him holding the products cause that's the editor's work they just needed some poses which they get.

First when Taehyung wore a pink theme attire.

(An:-Lord have mercy this reference is just chef's kiss)

Second one was a dark theme with him wearing a black and white striped upper top and black stockings.

"What do you think Taehyung sii." Hyuna asked him, as he was in the middle of embarrassment and shyness.

"W-whatever director thinks, these are good too." He stuttered as his cheeks are making the blush on his face visible. Hyuna chuckled internally while the guy beside her was irritated with the drama 'according to him' going infront of him.

"Alright!! Guys packup."

The director shouted. As everyone started collecting the stuff with camera crew dismantling the equipments, packing them carefully.

"Thankyou so much for your hardwork guys.....we can finally able to finish this just cause of you people. So the team dinner is on company." Hyuna announced making everyone jump in excitement. Afterall their company's director is living golden spoon and company dinners are always the best.

Taehyung was also just about to get out from the shooting hall as he was taking his things and mobile. His feet are dying to breathe properly as his shoes are stopping them doing so. He just want to go home and rip the shoe off his feet. He likes it when his feet are bare.

His whole mind was concentrated on his mobile and out of nowhere, someone pulled him backwards. Leaving him shocked by the sudden pull.

When he turned, got shocked finding that same damn face infront of him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Taehyung."

It was bogum. Clearly fuming.

"What are you thinking wearing those clothes, do you have any idea how the guys were staring at you." He hissed, increasing the force in his grip which was holding Taehyung's arm.

"Why did you even sighed the contract in the first place it's not like you need money that desp-

"Money." Taehyung mumbled. Making it hard for Bogum to heard.

"What?" He asked.

"I need it." Taehyung completed.

"Just for some money you're letting them use you?"

"I'm already 'used' Bogum...no one knows better than you." Taehyung mocked, yanking his arm out from the burning grip. It feels burning and uncomfortable where he touched Taehyung.

"I'm just doing what I should, I'll use this money paying my 'debit'...so I expect you not to meddle in my business as it doesn't concern you." Taehyung added, stepping aside but bogum again, stopped him.

"How can you say it does not." He questioned.

"Because it does not...I don't have any respective relationship with you to make you concern...and why are you even tiring yourself doing so when you never once did." Taehyung had chuckled but ended up tearing. It's not the feelings he once had for bogum. It's something that he has to let out, making him overwhelm with emotions.

It hurts, when the illusion he used to have for bogum shattered to pieces.

"How I'm using my body does not concern you...when it never did when I actually needed you to protect me....wanted you to worry about me, when I asked for your help, when I looked at you except for looking at anyone else, thinking you'll pull me out of the pit.....but you were actually with them who pushed me into it......w-where was your concern back then." Taehyung stammers, choking on his words.

"Why did it not concern you when I begged you to stay by my side but you find it easier to just let me rot on the street...you have no idea how scared I was." He let out a sob while still standing, bodly staring into Bogum's ashamed eyes.

"L-look Taehyung-ah I got scared knowing your father got killed, I thought that they'll kill me too." Bogum stammers making Taehyung smile.

"See that's the real you....you choose everything without concerning me.....you thought you were the only one in that marriage, you were the one who kicked me out, you were the one who filed the divorce, you were the one who ended everything, you were the one who didn't love me...not even once........I was the only fool in this so called marriage.....despite how much I needed you, I still let you go, now I'm also trying to get my life back to the track so please don't show me your so called concern and your face, ever......excuse me." Taehyung just let out the every last bit of his feelings, the one he had kept buried in his heart but today is let them flow to the final extent. He wipes his tears while bowing a little, he steps ahead.

"Taehyung-ah.....I...I am sorry, look I know I did wrong but I'm guilty can't you forgive me, I can't live in regret anymore." Bogum said. Begging with his hands joined together. Desperate for the words 'i forgive you'.

"Then bogum sii...it does not concern me, stay with your guilt everyday, regret this just like I did." And he passed him like a yesterday.

"Hope to never cross paths with you again." He wised as he opens the door and walk through it closing behind.

As he closed the chapter name Bogum. Taking his steps forward, entering in the brand new phase of his life. His mind accepted it.

"Taehyung!!, Taehyung!!...shit."

His shouting and screaming was nothing but melodies to Taehyung's ears.

He smiled, feeling alive.

He walked outside only to get captured by Hyuna as she stopped him in the track.

"Where are you going, join us with dinner....afterall you made this easy, that we finally able to come up with the project before the deadline." She requested.

"No Hyuna sii....We all worked hard, together. Though I wish I could enjoy this celebration with you but I have to go." He said, scratching his nap, not feeling good declining her polite invitation.

"Taehyung sii.....please, afterall this is the first and the last time we're meeting why not saying goodbye, professionally...I insist." She plead for his approval.

Taehyung looked at her. Sighing defeated.

She's right, as this is the ending night with him around his past so let's celebrate it with some booze and quality food.

Let's say goodbye to past, maturely.

".....okay."

"Yay!! Thankyou, thanks a lot." She jumped making Taehyung chuckled.

So cut to the evening, they're all in a restaurant. A proper Korean style. Chugging big glasses of beer and soju. Some were already knocked out while some were on verge of it. While Taehyung was just watching them. How careless and stupid, yet him being a pure angel just feeling bad and worried for them, ofcourse he's too kind-hearted for his own bad.

Curious for Bogum sii? well he left the moment, Taehyung had come out the dressing room, he just can't face him right now as he felt defeated or more like Taehyung just hurt his so called pride. He felt frustrated.

He can be pretty as angel, but ever heard of Lucifer? Wasn't he once an angel too.

From the heavens.

"H-hyuna sii, carefully." He flinched seeing Hyuna with beer bottles in her both hands as she was trying to balance one of them of her head. She was drunk.

"Yay! Taehyung sii drink more~~ and....talk lesh~." She dragged the words, her hiccups were too loud, adding itself in her sentences. The rest of them were just too engrossed in their own business and some were already passed out.

"Hey babe that's enough let's go."

A voice interpreted them. It was no one but Park Bogum, standing by the entrance. Maybe someone called him to pick Hyuna. So here he is.

"Enough for today please stop." Taehyung tried to snatch the bottles and come up with one of them as the other one was still on her head. He sighed tiredly.

'the hell I wanna run away from here'

He cursed internally.

"Ohhh~ look I did it!!" She sequaled loudly, as if she just completed the Mount Everest heights.

"Hyuna!! Noo stop!!." Her screams got followed by Taehyung. And dang these drunken monkeys.

"Hehe.." She successfully spilled the whole bottle on her head, maybe was trying to giving herself a beer shower.

"I'll take her to the restroom guys, and y'all stop drinking already." Bogum said damping her arm on his shoulder, supporting her. They left for the restroom.

'Did he just ignored me'

Yes cause he just left with Hyuna without even sharing a glance with Taehyung.

The time fasten itself as it's already past ten and all of them were gone to the dreamlands thanks to the excessive drinking. There's just Taehyung and another guy who stayed sober for the worst case scenario.

"I think it's late we should start heading back." Taehyung said making the man nod.

"I know right and we have to damp these drunkards to their places... let's wait for Miss Baek and her finance then we'll leave." The man said.

"Alright."Taehyung replied.

"Wait here Taehyung sii I'll go check them."he said and was just about to stand up something stopped him.

"Youu~ where do you thiwnk you're going~ comee here~~."  His boyfriend pulled him back and hugs him tightly thinking that his was trying to abandon him.

"I'll be right back baby please wait-

"...pleaseee~ I want kish." His boyfriend pouted.

"Baby!!" The man got shy.

"It's fine young man, you should do as he says I'll go and fetch them." Taehyung chuckled finding the couple so cute.

"Thanks a lot Taehyung sii." The man muttered maybe was trying to hide his blush.

He walks passing the people, exiting to the restroom. Now he just wanted to go home as he's already worn out but Hyuna has been taking too long.

First he lightly knocks the door but no one responded so decided to just open it.

And regretted doing so.

Because what can he even see, they both were making out with each other. Their clothes were messy and undone, just concentrating to the best way how to eat each other out.

Making Taehyung's heart go all heavy and uncomfortable as his heartbeat again fasten up, without him knowing.

What's this feeling you are already done with him and if he's kissing someone why are you bothered by it. What are you even expecting that he'll beg for your mercy to come back.

Or maybe you're expecting him to beg for your forgiveness, like he did before?
How naive Taehyung.

Pathetic, his heart is still waiting something from his past.

Remember his mind accepted but his heart?

"Your whole life is a lie Taehyung-ah."
Jungkook's words crossed his mind.

He find himself just staring at them while feeling betray and hurt. He was so concentrated that he didn't noticed.

Bogum was watching him too.

He was looking in his eyes while kissing Hyuna so hard. Taehyung noticed and hitched his breath.

"Mmm~ stop,mmph~"

Hyuna was moaning with the feeling, she was totally lost by his passionate doings, but how wrong she was, as her lover ofcourse was kissing her, but while looking at his past, maybe making him feel that 'I don't need your forgiveness', 'You think if you don't forgive me I'll keep begging'.

Keep dreaming Taehyung.

'Your life is a lie Taehyung-ah.'

Keep dreaming.

'Total lie.'

He pushed the door open, running towards the stall, capturing their attention.....and he puked, coughing badly, he continued reliving himself.

Reliving from this disgust and pain.

"T-taehyung sii are you okay?"

Hyuna asked fixing herself while bogum was just kept standing there while inspecting Taehyung, satisfied with his reaction. Smirking along.

Taehyung didn't answered just washing his face he bows a little, apologizing. And Passed them.

He ran away, weeping.

Without informing anyone.

Time skipped to the moment when he reached his house and then his bed. He throws himself on it. Sighing, as his head was throbbing though he didn't even drink that much. Ofcourse the cause was something else.

He took some pain killers and threw his jeans somewhere in the corner. He lays on the bed, undone his cuffs and upper bottons of his baby blue shirt. He's just too lazy to complete his night routine so he just shrugged them away, waiting for sleep to erase all the overthinking from his mind.

It's already past mid night, the dogs were loudly barking outside the house. The crickets were buzzing around the dull pole lights. The streets were frightened by calmness in the black silent night, without moon.

Someone,.....opens Taehyung's bedroom door, while he was sleeping soundly. That mysterious man dragged the nearby chair, making an ugly noice in the silent background, stopping it beside Taehyung's bed. Close to his head.

"My sleeping Beauty, you should be alert while you sleep, you know this monster can enter your house.....any time." The man snickers.

He pushes his hand in his coat pocket, making something sound like 'clinking', maybe the metal.

"Still knowing the consequences....you're audacity is impressive, I will definitely shower you with compliments one day.....but for this moment." He caresses Taehyung's temple.

"....you need punishment hyung...."

__________________________

To be continued ~

Sowwy for the delay >.<

I tried making this chapter as much as sense it can make but if you guys have some good suggestions for me feel free to comment as you already know I'm a fetus writer.

But I enjoys writing if it's Taekook. 💜

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care and love yourself
I love you all
Bye bye
Borahae💜💜
Author

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.5K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
119K 3K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
1M 39.6K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
15.9K 966 12
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...