𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

43-What You Want?❣️

2.2K 128 5
By Solitary_0813

What You Want?........... 🍁

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Seoul College...

Principal reading some files, sitting on his swirl chair, spectacles on his nose.

Jk sitting on the sofa arranging some files for upcoming graduate ceremony

A student and his guardian sitting in infront of principal, waiting for him to say something.

"I must say. She is a bright student." He said her parents smile proudly she smile bowing his head in respect and mumbled a thank you.

"Her process is done she can come uni from tomorrow." He said smiling and give her file back she took it smiling.

"Btw meet our honourable, humble and honest professor Jeon Jungkook. He came here for helping me in post graduation ceremony." He said point towards jk he stopped his work and bow to them while smiling they greet back.

"Mr Jeon, I think you already know Mr Park he is famous business icon afterall." He said laughing lightly he nods his head chuckling.

"This is Park Rose his daughter and she is Mrs Park his wife." He said jk politely greet both of them with a soft smile they greet back with same gesture.

"Dad he is so handsome same like you
right." Rose said giggling her mother smile nodding his head.

Jk smile and start doing his work to avoid his mind and heart. Mr park laughed nervously while looking at everywhere.

Park Rose 21 Years old student of UG
MBBA daughter of Mr and Mrs Park.

"Maybe he was lost child of Mr Park."
Principal said laughing they laughed too except Mr park he fake a laugh.

Jk clench the file tightly with his blank face breathed heavily.

"Sorry for the joke. Rose he is going to be your english prof so behave." He said playfully she nods her head with soft smile.

"Please take good care of my daughter she is new here in korea." Mrs Park said to principal and Jk. They assure her will take care of her good way.

Mrs Park and Rose was live in the US because of her school and business.
They came after rose completed her graduation.

... Few hours later.

Jk doing some papers checking in his cabin. He said to come in furrowing when he heard door knocked sound of his cabin.

"Yes?! How can I help you Mr Park." Jk asked politely calm face when he saw Mr Park standing at the door nervous he also stand up.

"Can I have a talk if you aren't busy." He asked hesitantly scratching his eyebrows with his thumb.

"Yeah, please take a seat." Jk said he nods his head and sat on the infront chair jk also take his seat.

Mr Park fiddling with his finger and biting his lower lips nervously. Jk is waiting for him patiently.

I got to knew at party about your condition fro.... cut off

"Mr Park if you come here to talk about your daughter and related to her study you can tell me anything. I don't want to discuss with you my personal life here or anywhere. You can please leave if it's not about study thing." Jk said with a small smile and take his paper back to continue his work. Mr Park sigh helplessly.

"Why you save my son two times after knowing his is my son? Why huh?

What you want from me? Now my daughter is going to study here. I can't take any kind of risk." He said jk look at him blankly.

"If you want money or property I can gave you everything again but please don't scatter my happy family" Mr Park said with his moist eyes while collapsing his both hand Infront of him.

Jk's heart aches knowing about his thought and perspective about him looking at him in disbelief and trying to stopped him for saying further.

"Hana broke into my son's party and she want money from me again. She is continuously threating me." He said sighing furrowing breathed heavily rubbing his heart. Jk worriedly look at him and gave a glass of water.

"Are you fine? Mr Park." Jk asked he is sweating and breathing heavily he point towards his heart mumbling hurts.

Jk instantly gets up and called his assistant and peun. He made him stand up hesitantly and made him walk a little towards door.

.....

At Hospital...

Park family sitting on bench crying jk does all the formalities because they came late.

"Seo Joon, I'm going take care your dad and them." Jk said looking at Mrs Park and rose. He nods his hand and hug him crying mumbling thanks.

Jk hesitantly hug him back and rub his back while saying.

"Everything will be fine soon. No need to worry." Jk said while pulling away from hug he nods his head smiling.

"Bye ma'am, everything is fine now so stop crying." Jk said calmly and wipe rose tears. They nodded mumbling thank you.

"Hyungie, what are you doing here?" Jk looked back instantly and saw his confused wify standing while pouting he chuckled soon he furrowed.

"What are you doing here? Are you ok bub? Is everything okay?" Jk ask while checking him every side. Park family looking at them curious.

"First I asked so answer me first." Tae said while holding his both hands. Jk raised his an eyebrow.

He giggle when his cute wify glare at him while poking his dimple jk peck on his nose.

He told him everything while pointing towards them. Tae gasp while keeping his one hand on his mouth wide doe eyes.

"Is uncle okay?" Tae asked keeping jk hand on his chest. Jk wrap his both hands on his waist and nods his head.

Tae peek inside room through glass window feeling bad for him and look at his family with a soft smile, bowing a little bit. They nodded with a small smile.

"Now, you tell me why are you here?" Jk asked cupping his cheeks he smile widely and drag him towards other department.

"Hyung, he is Kim Taehyung right who reject your marriage purposal?" Rose asked curious Mrs Park nodded her head. Seo gave her a tight lips smile.

"Yeah, now he is Jeon Taehyung. Mr Jeon's wify." Seo said and sat beside his mother who caresses his back.

"Oh, they look best together." Rose said looking at their retracted figure he nods his head with a small smile.

He told his mother and sister about them and how he ready to broke their home they shook their head disbelief.

"Still he help your father and you. He is really a kind man you better asked their forgiveness Seo." Mrs Park said patting on his cheeks he nodded.

"I were going to call you, then I saw you are already here." Tae said while giggling and dragging him he nods.

"I came here with bogum hyung. Jisoo noona is here for her delivery." Tae said jk smile and whispered 'oh.'

"We are going to soon become uncle."
tae said squealing jk nodded laughing at his excited wify.

.....

At Evening....

"Woah he is so cute right hyungie." Tae asked while holding bogum's baby he nods his head before pecking tae's  head.

"Yeah, so cute!" Jk said smiling he look at him.

"You are more cute." Tae said pecking on his lips he giggle brushes his nose with his nose.

"You are the cutest." Jk said hugging him from back and peck on his cheeks

Tae smile shy leaning on his hard chest and holding baby upto his chest carefully jk caressing his head softly.

"We are also here to hold baby." Jin said while clearing his throat taekook just humming in reply without looking at him

They are lost in their own world other shook their head in disbelief.

"Can you both stopped your romance in the hospital on top of that infront of whole family." Jimin annoyingly said pouting and huffed at him others nodded agreeing.

"We aren't romancing. We are talking about baby right hyungie." Tae asked pouting he nods his head instantly.

"He is cute, you are more cute and you are cutest.... You are talking about this baby huh." Jennie imitate them others laughed at loudly.

Tae looked at jk sulking, he sigh and looked at them coldly.

"Can't y'all wait for some minutes.    He is talking with baby. You guys can came here again but he didn't because of his pregnancy." Jk said coldly, deep voice. They sigh helplessly.

Tae huffed while smirking and start playing with new born baby and jk admiring his cute big baby.

Others looking at them smiling and some of helplessly waiting for their turn to hold baby in their arms.

Some weeks later...

Everything is going fine in taekook life. Jk taking care of his babies and his family heartily like always.

This time he is feeling real happiness in his heart and lots of new hopes to enjoy his life like the way he want.

All family handling Tae's mood swings
smoothly but sometimes they cried in their mind.

Jk never complaint about his mood swings and only he can control his stubborn and naughty baby.

Jk just got irritate whenever tae start playing with water, even in night.

He talk about this to dr. He suggest him to keep him away from water its not good for him and for baby health.

Jk made him understand to not play with water this much. Its not good for baby. Tae only nods his head pouting.

Well others also taking care of their little cub with so much love and care.

....

Mr Park asked to meet jk once again in a cafe near his university after he discharge from hospital and bed rest.

Jk denied to meet so he asked tae's help and he made him agree to meet him for once because his health is not good.

That's the reason jk didn't wanted to meet him he thought its happening because of him.

Tae made him understood it's all happened because of his stress which hana gave her suddenly appearing in party not because of him.

Finally jk agree to meet Mr park just because of his wify and he wanted to clear something.

Which Mr Park asked him that day. "What you want." It's roaming in his mind since that day.

When they met Mr Park apologize to him about his past behavior and for his harsh word he said to him that day.

Jk said he can't because it's hurt him still, so he can't and he need time to think about to forgive him and clear his mind and heart too.

"I only want to live with my happy family and grow old with my sweet bun and to become a good father for my babies. I don't want anything from you and your family and yeah I will always help them and anyone if they needed me. I can't ignore like others. So please I request you will never repeat about past ever because I don't have any place to keep my past within me. My heart and my mind filled with my wify and unborn baby's thoughts." Jk said to Mr Park.

Mr Park promise him he will not do anything which caused any problem to him and his family.

Jk also said he can take any action against hana if she is troubling you and your family he is nothing have to do with her. He already fade with her greedy self and he will help him in this.

.

To be continue........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe..... 💜💚

Thank y'all..... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 179 7
Here i will be posting all types of my oneshots #8 taegukk (March 2023) #3 vgukk(March 2023) #3 taekookffs (March 2023)
829K 18.4K 22
This is the smuttiest smut that ever smutted so please be warned, if a Bakusquad orgy is not what you want to read, stop right here. What happens wh...
312K 7.8K 44
Sophia Dane was 14 when she met Robin in that Gotham alleyway. She was barely nineteen when he left without a word. A year later she's branched out o...
10.4K 483 18
Taekook Series Teakook Fan Fiction Series When we Meet, A love story begins with Train Journey. It just an imaginary story, So please don't take it s...