Save Me...

Risa_Ibn_Malik

An artist find their self in body of someone else, after living for their entire life in such restricted plac... Еще

CH 1: Where I'm?
CH 2: Thoughts and Opportunity
A/N
CH 3: Ability?
CH XX: UNKNOWN
CH 5: Adjustment
CH 6: Reasoning

CH 4: Meets your new... mate?

310 10 1
Risa_Ibn_Malik

I opened both of my eyes, feeling sluggish and then a faint felt of tiredness. I looked around to see the clock, "Damn, Already morning." as I shook my head in dissatisfaction.

"Did I just sleeping the whole day?" I mumbled, and disappointed in myself because I didn't introduce myself to my dorm mates and I hoped Principal doesn't question me later. "Well, quite unfortunate." Sighed, I stood up from the bed.

"That! so many dead annoying bugs." I look down in amusement and awe, "that mean, is work!" I thought, now I am searching for a broom to clean this mess.

after cleaning this room until there are no dead bugs and dirty stuff, I put the broom down as I throw everything into Trashcan. "Good!" I praised myself, proud to clean my dorm room.

"Now, I need to take a bath. after sleeping through the whole day, yesterday!" I told my own self, before walking towards the wardrobe to take the uniform the Principal gave me yesterday. now run to the Bathroom, clean with the shower and soap.

after several minutes, I went out of the bathroom. wearing a uniform as well as monocle glasses in my right eye, and now looking at myself in the mirror.

"Woah, I never realize how short I'm... and cool looking monocle len like a detective!" I said, admiring myself in the mirror. before shaking and walking to the door, sighing quietly.

"I wonder who my dorm mates are?" I muttered, Click I open up the door as I go out from my room. I heard a noise and a bit of banter there, so I showed up myself.

"Ahh! Mei-Senpai cooking is da best." the white girl said, eating what is seemed like a fried chicken until it gone to nothing.

"Da! Kiana Idiotka stealing food again." said by a small girl with light gray hair and Her haircut has drill-shaped ponytails, as she using red prosthetics legs.

"Don't worry Bronya, there are still many ingredients to make another one." said by purple haired girl, which she using an apron and held kitchens tool. likely she who making dinner here, she sighed at the white girl immature act.

"Wait, this is all main character!" I downed in thought, my mind still couldn't comprehend how this was real. seeing your favorite characters in real life is beyond understanding, especially from my perspective this is all Real.

"Huh?" the white hair girl said, as she noticed my presence. she turned around her head to look at me before they all looked at me in both surprise and clueless.

"Wait! who are you..." she said, in a cautious tone.

"Idiotka right, the Bronya doesn't seem to recall seeing you live here or in school." the light gray hair spoke, her gaze also looking at me suspiciously.

"Oh for the sake of God, this is the first time I meets them yet is I am already ruined my impression on them" I'm in the middle of panic, a sweat coming off from my shoulder. "Shit, did Theresa didn't introduce there will newcomer to them." oh great...

"hi..." I said with nervousness and an awkward mood, "now, I need any way to de-escalate this situation." I sighed heavy, my expression turn into face-palm.

now all their face, suspects showed that they are cautious of me. I looked at the girl with apron, giving a look of silent plea and "help me."

"Kiana, Bronya! stop intimidating her, I'm sure she will explain later but for now stop both of yours act." the purple girl said in a scolding tone and put hand toward their shoulder, and they both dropping their act.

"well, as you can see I'm is your new dorm mates." I carefully said, avoiding their still suspicious eyes.

"How?" girl in white hair asked, she now looked at me more serious.

"Principal Theresa invited me to join this school, she saw me as valuable to fight against Honkai" I let out an exasperated sigh, as well worries for now.

They all see each other before nodded, and back looked at me.

"I'm Kiana Kaslana, my destiny is to become the greatest valkryie to gain Mei-Senpai love" Kiana grinned in her light and happy tone, as she dragged me to sit beside them all.

"Bronya Zaychik, the Bronya ask what is your name?" Bronya said in her emotionless tone, and neutral face which spook me at first by how much her expression was just neutral and avoided emotions.

"Hana Sakura, I want to become strong enough to protect what I adore and instill fear to my enemies." I shouted my dream, well half of it. "after all, I still curious about 'her'." I shake my head, clearing my thoughts before looking back at them.

"Raiden Mei, do you have preferred foods?" Mei asked, she now have softer look on her face toward me not like before.

"Spicy, no garlic and Vegetables. also it can be combined with rice." I said without hesitation, after all I'm hated those ingredients and made my appetite gone.

"Okay!" she said, back to cooking for the dinner.

"Subject Hana, do you have any particular interests on something" Bronya ask, as she rested back to her chair.

"Yeah... I like drawing such a cute girl like Mei" I spoken with carefree, ignoring a jealousy aura from Kiana.

"HEY! Mei-Senpai is Mine" Kiana yelled, as a smoke popped up from her head.

"oke." I said in a flat tone, furthering Kiana Jealousy and she tried to punch me before trip down because her legs accidentally touch the chair without warning.

the fall caused her on top of mine, "What! In the name of romance is this." my face reddened a bit as this is a cliche trope for romance. As I tried to look to another side, gosh I thought this was dark game.

"Auugh, my head." Kiana muttered, as she tried to stand up and look at me with the same embarrassed expression.

"Kiana!" Mei scolded her, after all the room mood now become awkward. Bronya just looking at us with her usual emotionless face, but I know deep inside her she laugh at our situation.

"Da! is seemed Kiana-Idiotka trying to make a harem." Bronya said, this causing Kiana to look at her. they both have invisible tension, Kiana tried to argue with her.

they both continued their argument until Mei cooked food arrived which eradicated any tension before, and I just done sat like usual and controlled my face to look normal as possible without blushing.

"Here..." Mei placed the dishes on the main table, which were wing fried chicken and a fish. however she give me different food, Fried Egg Rice.

"I wonder how it tastes, in the fanfic I usually read she cooks food like a Gordon level." I took a spoon, before praying in my heart and then first time her food.

"Good! This one is better than my previous live food." I blissfully ate the whole fried egg rice until it was clean and empty, after that, we waited until everyone finished their food.

"So Hana, how Mei-Senpai cooking?" Kiana look at me with that annoying grin, and that damn smile.

"Great" I honestly appreciate her cooking level and make simple dishes felt like high-quality food.

"But, this is lacked spicy and felt slightly foreign. I miss those 'Bon Cabe' to add spiciness, after all this is Japan of course their spicy level is not high like my places." I thought deeply before snapping back to reality, and now helping Mei clean the table and dishes.

after everything was done, we all walked out while I was the last to go out. a smile curled on my face, wondering if this simple life would keep going.

"after all this is Honkai world." I frown a bit and shake my head in disagreement, and maybe ignorance is bliss as I following the trio from behind.

"I will fulfill your word, ⬛⬛⬛"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.