Transmigrated as a scumbag hu...

By Z_0582

Ethan Wolford a retired soldier was lonely drinking inside of a random bar then he finds himself suddenly tra... More

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46 Arc 2
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
announcement ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89 back to the system space again
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Announcement!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ข
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111 Arc 3
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115

chapter 86

933 42 4
By Z_0582

The moment the images disappeared from view, everyone went silent trying to process what they had just seen and heard. The journalists, reporters and the masses watching the live broadcast were overwhelmed with a barrage of emotions.

So what if the S-bot was error prone? Were they meant to completely disregard its existing feats simply because of a few mistakes?

Some of them were presently not married, while others were old enough to have children of their own. Everyone think over their parental duties towards their future children. Could they possibly accompany and protect them from the malice of others 24/7?

Compared to the measly issue of privacy concerns, it was unquestionable that the safety of the children came first. Henceforth, Ethan successfully acquired people’s hearts. The crucial benefits of S-bot were fervently believed to outweigh its cons.

However, S-bot benefits were shunned by a few folks. Enzo Ford, who questioned Ethan, thought that on the surface, Ethan’s response to online concerns made perfect sense for everyone but in actuality, he detracted away from the main topic and unanswered the question.

What is S-bot’ basis on judging whether or not someone is guilty of pedophile crimes? After all, a machine is just an apparatus that was made by humans to perform some task. It has no way of understanding the complexity of the human race. Does that mean rendering a person's honor and reputation obsolete?

In the event that the judgement of S-bot is officially authorized, and someone was wrongfully accused, it would bring severe repercussions to the unjustified victim.

"Mr. Wolford, I don’t deny your statement regarding the benefits that S-bot could bring. However, there is something else that still needs to be addressed. On what basis can you claim that S-bot’ judgement is 100% accurate? What if there is a mistake?"

Sharply and clearly punctuated, Enzo Ford confrontational attitude grabbed the attention of the masses. His voice was clearly heard by all attendees and people watching the live broadcast.

Those who have been led astray were speechless.

That’s right. How could they neglect their initial aim? S-bot’ ability to capture and arrest pedophile criminals is indeed a marvellous innovation. It could also reduce the number of harmed children. With that said, there are other considerations to be done: what if there was a mistake?

Gossip is a fearful thing. If someone was labelled as a pedophile, albeit wrongfully, arguably, their whole life would be ruined. A child’s safety is important, does not mean that an adult’s life is insignificant. All lives are equal. We cannot harm someone for the sake of protecting the others.

Everyone’s gazes landed on Ethan,  waiting for his valid reason regarding this issue. Ethan raised his head, radiating in arrogance, he assuredly declared: "S-bot judgement will never be wrong."

Hearing this, the masses erupted in chaos. Reporters and the masses thought of him as arrogant, for who on earth could ever guarantee that one’s invention is always 100% effective?! Isn’t he exaggerating too much?! Even human makes mistake?! Then what about the one they created?!

Nonetheless, Ethan remained calm and composed. Not giving them a chance to question him, he looked down on them from where he stood up and looked at everyone especially Enzo Ford.

Then Enzo Ford felt something was wrong when Ethan calmly looked at him. He got a bad feeling about this.

"S-bot is not just another random robotics inventions. In fact, you can consider it to be a highly developed artificial intelligence instead. A device that is equipped with a higher grade technology than those metallic robots doing cleaning jobs you see on the internet."

After that he could captain John's name: "Captain John."

With just a call, captain John immediately came to his side.

"Before I demonstrate how this device judges if one is a criminal please let me tell you that one of the people seating with you is a rapist, who have raped a lot of young omega actors and female beta/ omega actress."

All the journalists, reporters and the masses watching the live broadcast felt shocked when they here Ethan's words.

Enzo Ford felt sweat, began to pour down on his back and forehead then he heard Ethan calm voice like a bullet that could pierce his heart at any moment.

Before Enzo Ford could scape Captain John's men already pressed him down to continue to sit down.

"The person who I'm talking about is nothing else if not reporter Enzo Ford! Because of him a lot of young starter actors and actresses committed suicide from the suffering they have suffered from the judgement of the masses, their work place, police official and especially from there bosses. No one listens to them, everyone laughed at them for submitting false reports, misleading others opinion and tried to ruin others reputation but no one even tried to understand them. Then when you know the truth, you would just say that you're being misled but the truth is you people just love to intervene about the affairs of others, you say that you're trying to help but you can't even help yourself to solve your own problem so how can you even help?! So instead of intervening in the matters of others please fix yours first and just be neutral because you don't even know who is telling the truth......" Ethan calmly said then he added: "And the worst of all you  smeared them like grinding a meat in a grinding machine until they have nowhere to go and choose to commit suicide instead of living in this damned world. You yourselves committed a crime that you didn't know because you don't care that your own actions caused harm to others! That even their family or relatives was implemented because of you sharing their private lives online and going to their home to cause trouble without getting arrested for the wrong things you have all done! They never even cause any harm to you, yet here you are proclaiming yourself to be a hero but it turned out that you aren't a hero but a villain itself!"

While Ethan was talking the holographic monitor shows all the evidence that the crimes Enzo Ford did then captain John's men already handcuffed and brought him on the police car to get detained.

"Now that you know please always think about your own actions if it could cause harm to others! So now   we should continue on our main topic which is about the S-bot." Ethan clapped his hands. A human robot, sized as a child, came out from the wrist of captain John looking like an actual child.

Then Ethan opened the system database, projecting the holographic records and statistical numbers for all to see.

"When it detects that the child and an adult are alone in close proximity to each other, S-bot will simultaneously scan the nearby adult."

Following the trajectory of Ethan’s intentions,  a holograph flashed once, and a illustration of bedroom appeared out of nowhere. Captain John obediently walked towards the child made of robot with a watch of S-bot.

"Son, the house feels cold, let me help you change into a new set of winter clothes." Captain John maintained nonchalant. His breathing and heartbeat were at a normal beating rate, were detected and displayed as such.

After which, captain John undressed the robot child. In the process of helping it change, he unintentionally brushed against its body, yet there was no response from the S-bot.

After waiting for the demonstration to be over, Ethan looked at captain John and gave him the next order.

"Captain John, adjust your breathing and quicken your heart rate and think lustful thing against the child robot."

As part of the PNSA, captain John, who had undergone professional training, was able to do what Ethan requested. He effectively adjusted his breathing and heart rate.

"Son, the house feels cold, let me help you change into a new set of winter clothes."

Though it was evident that captain John had said the same words, a change in tone, expression, and actions were discernible. It was still the same act of undressing the robot child but somehow, it was filled with malicious intent, which differed from the previous scenario.

The statistics showed his breathing and heart rate beating faster and faster, which exceeded the normal range.

Captain John, who was now in the midst of undressing the robot child, started to feel embarrassed, his heart palpitating. Thinking about his obligation towards Ethan, he could only continue to execute his duty.

Despite captain John basically doing the same things as before, everyone who had eyes could see that the former and the present captain John were completely different people.

The S-bot previously deactivated security system was now activated. Seemingly aware of captain John's ill-intentions, it immediately slapped his roaming hands. Apart from this, S-bot did not advance to electrify captain John and handcuffs him since Ethan temporarily had adjusted the protective system processes beforehand to disable this function.

After this demonstration, Ethan allowed captain John to depart the stage along with the robot child. While he, himself, turned his attention towards the crowd.

"Though the same things happened in both scenes, it is obvious that the situation is different for pedophiles and normal people. No ordinary person would feel lustful at the idea of helping a child change its clothes. Lecherous tone, quick breathing, lustful look and heart rate are indications of such disgusting actions. S-bot built-in functions allow them to differentiate between those types of actions."

In conclusion, all those online criticisms of people with normal levels of intimacy would never cause S-bot to activate, only those who crossed the line would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 23.5K 55
Sit there and take it like a good girl You dirty dirty girl , i was talking about the book๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ
5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
320K 629 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny๐Ÿ˜...help yourself๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฆ
796K 80.1K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...