THE MISTRESS

By lovetastic109

Anna has recently gotten married to chad. it felt as if they were unbreakable until Anna starts to grow suspi... More

chapter one: the wedding
the Honey moon (restricted);)
chapter 3: working late
chapter 4: mr grey will see you now
chapter 5: morning!!
chapter six: the in-laws
chapter seven: really, chad?
chapter eight: trouble
chapter 10: who is she?
chapter 11: never ever
chapter 12: pinky promise?
Chapter 13: It's Not My Fault
chapter 14: forgive me?
Chapter 15: The bad turns worse
Chapter 16: Fight to save a life
Chapter 17: Reckless behavior
Chapter 18: imperfection consumes you
Chapter 19: the calm before the storm
Chapter 20: love turns black
Chapter 21: battle before the war

chapter nine: zoe

18.7K 383 6
By lovetastic109

SO I'm Zoe and let me tell you a little about myself.
I'm 20 years old and in school to be a hairstylist. I used to live in new york and loved it. Its all about business there and thats what i love..but i moved out here to go to school. I met Chad in starbucks, I go their daily before school. Chad approached me, telling me I was beautiful and he would like to get to know me. It didn't bother me that he was white so I thought why not?
We hit it off and ended up talking for quite some time before we started getting serious. Well at least that's what I thought until he told me he was a married man. At first I was shocked and wanted nothing to do with him but then I noticed that I loved him and couldn't let go of him so I told him I didn't care, which he was happy to hear. He tells his wife he's working late sometime but he's not really, when he "working late" hes really with me.
I know he has a wife and shes gorgeous, i have nothing on her. He claims he loves her but i feel like he wouldnt be with me if he did so in the end, he will be mine....all mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 17K 28
**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved She...
4.8K 370 78
Ryan, a stunning woman, seems to have it all-a loving home, a fulfilling career, and a supportive family. Despite the perfect image of her marriage...
595K 18K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
2.8M 81K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...