The Villain Kids of U.A.

נכתב על ידי Wicster12

When society turns against Izuku and his friends for being quirkless they become its enemy. Join the VK, as t... עוד

Story Explained
Hero Meeting and making Preparations
USJ part 1
USJ part 2 and Interrogation
First Day of Class and Meeting the Sidekicks
Sports Festival and It's Good to be Bad
Internship and Hosu Attack
Tsuyu's First Deals
The Yakuza Raid and a trip to the Underworld
Eri's New Powers and Mall
Training Camp
Training Camp Attack and Releasing the Titans.
Daddy issues and Final Battle
Epilogue

Origin of the VK

427 8 1
נכתב על ידי Wicster12

Izuku was a normal quirkless boy who lived a life of misfortune. His former childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo turned against him, and his mother had to work longer shifts to support them. Only a few of his friends stayed with him, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui, and Denki Kaminari for also being quirkless, and Hitoshi Shinso for having a quirk that others called "villainous". But that all changed on the last day of middle school. The teacher announced the students who applied for U.A. and Bakugo gave Izuku a death threat by telling him to "take a swan dive off the roof", This struck Izuku really hard, but his friends were there to comfort him. We now go to them walking home.

Eijiro: I can't believe that jerk saying something like that.

Izuku: He's right though.

Izuku's friends look at him in surprise.

Izuku: The chances of us getting into U.A. are impossible.

Denki: Hey don't say that.

Izuku: But look at how we're living, society is against us. And our families aren't taking care of themselves. Maybe it would be best if we just-

Hitoshi: Don't talk like that, we will find a way into U.A., even if we have to go through villain rehab to do it.

Tsuyu: We can do this.

Izuku was once again filled with hope and looked up at his friends.

Izuku: Thanks guys, it means a lot.

They hear rustling behind some bushes and a black-haired boy covered from head to toe in scars, stitches, and burn marks walks out.

Izuku: Hey, are you okay?

???: Yeah, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation.

Eijiro: We don't mind, what are you doing?

???: Not much, just walking around, my name's Toya by the way, but you can call me Dabi.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Eijiro: Eijiro Kirishima.

Denki: Denki Kaminari.

Tsuyu: Tsuyu Asui, but my friends call me Tsu.

Hitoshi: Hitoshi Shinso, nice to meet you.

Dabi: Mind if I join you, I don't really have the best relationship with my father.

Izuku: Not at all.

(By the Way the 5 live in the same apartment building)

They were walking home when suddenly a powerful flash of energy struck them and they were knocked back.

Izuku: Ow, are you guys okay?

Eijiro: Yeah, but Midobro, what happened to your hair?

Izuku: Huh?

Izuku saw a mirror nearby and looked at his reflection, his once dark green hair was now a dark purple. Izuku was surprised by this, and then turned to his friends, and saw that some of their appearances had changed too. Most of Denki's yellow hair turned black, some of Tsu's hair turned blue, and some of Hitoshi's hair stayed the same, but it also glowed neon green in the darkness.

Tsuyu: What happened to us?

Hitoshi: I don't know, but I feel weird.

Dabi: Same here.

Dabi rubbed his head and then blue flames erupted from his head.

Eijiro: Dabibro, your head's on fire!

Dabi: Huh?

Dabi looks in the mirror and sees the blue flames, but it doesn't hurt.

Dabi: Guys, I think we have powers now.

Izuku: Cool, I wonder what I can do.

Tsuyu: Later, we need to get home.

Denki: Oh, right.

They all got up and headed home, once they arrived they explained what happened to their parents and Inko agreed to let Dabi stay with them. The next day the gang trained with their new powers and they were amazed by them. Izuku could create green flames, teleport, perform transformations, summon a scepter, and book full of magic spells. Eijiro obtained the powers of both a sorcerer and Genie, he could even turn into a giant cobra and summon a snake staff that could both perform magic and hypnotize anyone who looked into its eyes. Tsuyu discovered that she could summon a contract that could grant anyone who signed it a different ability in exchange for something of their own, her legs also turned into tentacles and she could breathe underwater. Denki found out that he could perform voodoo magic and his shadow had also come to life. Hitoshi discovered that they could control bugs and know what someone was afraid of. Lastly, Dabi could summon blue flames that turned red whenever he lost his temper, he also got a special ember that could sap the power of anyone it was used on, he also discovered how to enter the underworld and gained the ability to summon Cerberus the three-headed dog that guards the underworld, he also could summon souls of the dead back to the living world, but he doesn't use it so often. It was then that they decided that if society wasn't going to treat the quirkless or those with villainous quirks fair, then they would be against society. They all went to a tailor and got custom-made jackets, each with a symbol on the back.

Izuku got 2 dragons, one black and the other purple that formed a heart.

Tsuyu got a pirate flag theme with tentacles, a cutlass, and a trident instead of bones.

Eijiro got a black cobra.

Denki has a skull that was wearing a top hat.

Hitoshi got a moon with a shadowy figure that made it look like a shadow on the moon.

And Dabi got a skull with blue flames on the head.

Dabi: So what should our group be called?

Izuku: How about VK, short for "Villain Kids"?

Eijiro: Sounds manly.

Tsuyu: I like it.

Denki: Me too.

Hitoshi: Got a nice ring to it.

Dabi: Then it's settled, from now on, we are VK.

And that will be all for now, I hope you all are enjoying my stories, also if you are wondering, they will go into rehab, but that will be for the future. Until next time, see ya.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33.2K 809 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
13.8K 188 27
all right everyone so to the people wanted who wanted me to make a my hero academia story where the main character is a villain and here it is. now b...
294K 8.1K 38
Inko welcomed a child into the world, naming him Izuku. Despite her love for him, she struggled with disappointment when the doctor revealed he would...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...