falling ; hp

بواسطة padfootismylove

Book II In which Willow Hope Lupin loves her best friend, Harry James Potter. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*... المزيد

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
─── prologue
─── one
─── two
─── three
─── four
─── five
─── six
─── seven
─── eight
─── nine
─── ten
─── eleven
─── twelve
─── thirteen
─── fourteen
─── fifteen
─── sixteen
─── eighteen
─── nineteen
─── twenty
─── twenty one
─── twenty two
─── twenty three
─── twenty four
─── twenty five
─── twenty six
─── twenty seven
─── twenty eight
─── twenty nine
─── thirty
─── thirty one
─── thirty two
─── thirty three
─── thirty four
─── thirty five
─── Thirty six

── seventeen

86 2 1
بواسطة padfootismylove

You made my darkness glow. You humbled my ego and made it bend and bow

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow woke up as she looked at the unfamiliar surroundings and later relaxed once she remembered the previous day's events. She felt a warm arm around her waist as her back was pressed against someone's chest, who was Harry. She slowly turned around and looked at his peaceful sleeping face.

It was such a lovely sight.

She softly intertwined hands with him as she gave a feathery kiss on his hands and snuggled closer to him. Harry smiled sleepily as he, too, pulled her closer to him. Her face was buried against his chest as she could hear his heartbeat.

His heart was racing so fast. She looked up in awe to see Harry looking at her with tired eyes.

"You're heart's beating fast, Harry.. " she muttered as Harry tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear and nodded his head.

"Yeah... that's because of you," he mumbled in his sleep and closed his eyes to sleep again. Willow's cheeks went red as she hid her face by snuggling closer to Harry's chest. The sound of his heartbeat felt so comforting, more than muggle musics.

"I like this.." she mumbled as she heard a 'what' from Harry.

"I like this... the current us. " She felt Harry kissing the side of her neck sweetly, which tickled her a bit.

"It's tickling.." she whispered, afraid someone might hear them.

"I don't care. You're my lowie, forgot that already?" Willow once again looked up to meet his green eyes, which were already staring at her.

"How can I forget that, Mr. Jealousy Harry?" Harry gave her a deep chuckle as Willow smiled cheekily.

"I want to kiss you right now," Harry whispered as his gaze was now fixed on her lips.

"Then, kiss me," Willow said.

"But, I didn't brush my teeth," Harry stated as Willow rolled her eyes before clutching his tee shirt with her fist.

"I don't care," With that, she pulled him in a kiss as Harry laughed at her urgency.

As usual, the kiss started off as an innocent one, but it didn't continue with that. Harry hovered over her body as he balanced above her using one of his arms and the other caressing her cheek. Whereas Willow's hands were wrapped around his neck.

The kiss was rough, and it was sweet at the same time. It was their third kiss, and Willow was in cloud nine. She never thought the boy she loved would have feelings for her, hug her, cuddle with her, and make out with her like this.

She was really happy.

Willow slightly opened her eyes to see fog formation in his glasses. Seeing that, without pulling away, she took away his glasses and kept away.

"Disturbing, huh?" Harry asked in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah," she whispered back and pulled him in an urgent kiss. She loved the way her lips fit perfectly with him. She loved the way their lips moved together. He was rough and gentle at the same time, which made Willow have wild thoughts.

Harry's tongue explored each and every corner of her mouth as Willow controlled herself. Without any warning, he swiftly got her above him by wrapping his arms around her waist. Willow let out a yelp as she balanced herself by placing her hands on his chest.

"What.." she couldn't even form a sentence, but Harry understood her.

"Kiss me," he whispered as he brushed his lips against her in a teasing way. Willow unconsciously leaned in and captured his lips. She tilted her head aside to savor the kiss. One of Willow's hands was placed at his chest, softly rubbing, whereas the other hand was at the nape of the neck.

Harry felt so bliss. The way she kissed was slow and sensual. The way her tongue caressed his lip made him crazy.

Slowly, she pulled away and stated at his eyes, with her lips slightly brushing against his lips.

"My Lowie..." Harry said as his fingers traced the curve of her face, which made Willow smile and lay beside him.

"We should get ready," Harry nodded his head with a grin as Willow, too chuckled.

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

"Arthur's taking you to work with him," said Mrs. Weasley gently. Mr. Weasley smiled encouragingly at Harry, who was seated beside Willow and Sitius.

Harry looked over at Sirius, but before he could ask the question, Mrs. Weasley had answered it.

"Professor Dumbledore doesn't think it's a good idea for Sirius to
go with you, and I must say I -"

"- think he's quite right," said Sirius through clenched teeth.
Mrs. Weasley pursed her lips.

"When did Dumbledore tell you that?" Harry said, staring at
Sirius.

"He came last night, when you were in bed," said Mr. Weasley.
Sirius stabbed moodily at a potato with his fork. Harry dropped his own eyes to his plate. The thought that Dumbledore had been in the house on the eve of his hearing and not asked to see him made him feel, if that were possible, even worse.

Willow knew something wasn't right. Why on earth would Dumbledore ignore Harry?

"Can I also--"

"Willy will stay with me," Remus chimed in as Willow glared at him. Harry sighed defeatedly and got up before making his way towards the exit of the house. As soon as they went out, Willow raised an eyebrow, demanding for an explanation.

"It's not safe, Willy," Remus said as Willow scoffed.

"Nothing is safe in this world,dad! But, I'm not gonna be alone, right? Harry will be there and Mr. Weasley will be there. What's wrong with you?" Willow yelled as Sirius shook head.

"Maybe it's for the best, Willy,"

"Huh, if going out is not safe then living with you is also not safe" Willow said dryly as she saw Remus gulp his saliva harshly. And, that's when she realised what she said. Guilt could be evident in her face.

"Mind your words, Willow," Sirius defended as Remus eyed him to stay silent.

'I lost your mother and I'm not ready to lose you as well. " Remus muttered as tears were stagnant in his eyes. "If I hadn't left her alone that day.... she would've been with us right now." Willow messed up. So much.

"Dad--"

"Keep your apologies to yourself, Willow. I'm leaving" Willow immediately held his wrist and lowered her head. Remus maintained a cold expression.

"I'm really sorry, dad... I didn't mean any of those things I said you earlier... I just said it out of anger..." Willow mumbled as she felt her vision getting blurry due to the dwelled up tears.

"I'm really sorry, dad.. please forgive me... If I had known the reason, then I wouldn't have talked like this. " Willow apologized once again as Remus's cold expression softened. He immediately pulled her in a hug and caressed her hair softly.

"It's fine, Willy... "

"I'm really, really, sorry, dad..." she whispered and broke down into sobs. She hated arguing. Adding to the fact that she hurted her own father, made her heart to ache so much. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I'm--"

"Shush...." Remus muttered as he wiped his tears and kissed her hair. Seeing this, Sirius smiled sadly. Things would've been different none of his family hadn't left him. His son, Thomas and his wife.... Ruby....

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey!! So, how are you guys doing?? And, happy 1k+ !!! Thank you so much!!!! Love you all!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

62.9K 2K 23
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.... 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇. 𝘼 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖...
18.6K 413 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
9.7K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
44.9K 1.9K 40
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Sterling and Harry Potter felt like it was a...