Rachel ( Rimuru) of The Hero...

By Shivank0123

After experiencing peace for 100 years, Rimuru must obey Ciel's wish to go to the past and play the role of a... More

Notice
01. Meeting and parting
02. cooperation from heroes
03. Agreement with Ruminas
04. Ruminas Doesn't Give up
06. Mysterious Little Boy
07. Those who come from the front
08. Journey to Tempest
09. Shiro, Rio, and 'him'
10. Mysterious Slime
11. Against Charrybdis
12. Reunite and Strange Sounds
13. What Happened To Chloe
14. Relaxation
15. play with children
16.Weather the Storm or Let It Go?
17. What happened?
18. One Truth Revealed
19. Traitor
20. Shiro's Dark Side
21. Rimuru's chaos
22. Diablo?
23. Judgment for Ruminas
24. Luna's Participation
25. Love
26. Walpurgis
27. Luna's anger

05. Hinata's child

766 18 3
By Shivank0123

It's been three days, I've been preparing to fight Hinata. Compared to fighting, this is just a small game. I would follow the rhythm of her swordplay until she gave up, but Hinata was also a persistent person. He will give everything. Hmm, I can apply a little magic effect to surrender.

Yeah, no problem, right, Ciel?

<<Yes>>

Actually, the last few days I felt that Ciel was much quieter than usual. I don't know if it's just me or Ciel is hiding something.

The moment I thought about Ciel's attitude, Hinata had already arrived.

Hinata came with the rapier she usually used. It was also the same rapier I fought before. Seven slashes I will die. However, I don't need to worry like before.

Her beautiful face was covered in a frozen expression. His eyes were so sharp that anyone would feel intimidated and I didn't even dare to be stared at like that for long.

"I've heard from Ruminas-sama that you want to challenge me. For a newly arrived hero, that's quite a bold move," he said coldly.

Hinata noticed me instantly. I know he felt nostalgic feelings seeing this face, but he must have known from Ruminas that we were different people.

Not only that, Hinata didn't let her guard down. He immediately activated his two skills [Userper] and [Measure] to size me up.

He wouldn't be able to measure it.

The result will be blocked.

I know Hinata immediately raised high alert.

"Ah, I had no intention of challenging you. You know? I wanted to join your army, but Ruminas insisted that I defeat you first. So, sorry, I won't be merciful."

Yes, it would be better if Ruminas immediately included me in Hinata's squad without a test like this. Yes, but this isn't bad either.

I took out the dragon sword that I always carry everywhere. An invincible sword from time immemorial. Following my evolution, the sword also evolved. However, what is scary is if the sword is in perfect condition where Veldora and Velgrynd are the core.

Right now I can't activate True Dragon Nucletion, but the quality is still good. Besides, I didn't intend to hurt Hinata. I'll just serve him until he gives up.

Hinata also did the same thing. He was in a ready position with his sword pointed at me.

It feels a bit sad. Shion and Hinata have pointed their weapons at me in this timeline with an aura of hostility.

<<Don't think about unimportant things! Focus! I detected something unusual>>

Eh? Ciel suddenly interrupted and issued a warning.

What do you mean? Hinata didn't

that's how dangerous it is, right? <<It's not about Hinata, but....>>

Ting!

I heard the sound of swords clashing. That's not the sound of my sword with

Hinata.

On the contrary I....

"Argh!"

I fell while holding my chest which suddenly hurt. No! I shouldn't be able to feel pain. Even stranger, something red and thick came out of my mouth.

Blood?

Why is there blood?

I'm a slime. I don't need blood! I am also the strongest being in the future. This should have been the case in the past, but...

What is this? As if a great energy disappeared from inside me?

<<I believe this happened because of that man>>

Uh, man?

I looked up to see Hinata clashing swords with a strange man. I don't even know him!

Besides, why did the presence of this mysterious man make me suddenly helpless? What is the relation?

<<Unrecognized event! Error>>

Hah? Error? Why isn't your omniscience working?!

Not only me, Hinata was even more surprised. He immediately took a step back and increased his guard.

"Sorry to interrupt your battle. Nice to meet you, I'm Haruto, the eldest son of Hinata Sakaguchi. Nice to meet you, Mother."

HAH?!

Eh? What did he say? Mother? He said Hinata was his mother? Is this guy kidding? Your life could be in danger if you play with Hinata.

However ....

No lies detected. At first glance, I also saw that the man's appearance was somewhat similar to Hinata.

But... Mother? Hinata doesn't have any damn kids yet! So, where did this guy come from?

For these moments even the most extraordinary oddities of Ciel's omniscience become errors.

"Do you want to die? I've never been in a relationship with anyone, let alone had children!" Hinata replied colder.

The man sighed heavily. "I know I won't be believed. Yes, then just pretend I didn't say anything. I want to join Ib's army-I mean Hinata-sama."

How can you do that as if you didn't say anything? Hinata also thought that way.

This man is strange.

However, my energy seemed to keep draining and I fell into a bad condition. If it continues like this, I will enter a sleep mode that I haven't felt in a long time.

There's no way I can show my true form.

Before I had time to think about further plans, my consciousness disappeared and... what happened between them I don't know.

However, before I entered sleep mode, a notification came in

<<Notice. Omnipotence and omniscience have been sealed>>

It's the sound of the world. Yes, the voices of the world and Ciel are actually the same now. But... why is it sealed?

I didn't have the strength to ask any more and finally fainted completely.

                                 ***
It seems like I've been asleep for a week. Even though I was still conscious, I couldn't see anything and couldn't move. As if you were in a void.

Today I ended that phase. The first sight I saw was the ceiling of an ancient, unfamiliar building. I immediately got up and checked my body condition.

Hmm? It seems like I'm sleeping without having to shift into slime form. I'm grateful.

Moreover, I seem to be in one of the rooms in the Ruberios kingdom. Who took me? I didn't get any picture.

"Oh, you're awake, yeah?" Someone suddenly came in.

A mysterious man at that time who claimed to be Hinata's son came with a bowl of soup and a glass of water for me.

Haruto - the man's name - put it on the table next to the bed.

"Where's Hinata?"

"Hinata-sama is busy. But I will tell her when Rachel-san wakes up. She said Hinata-sama accepted Rachel-san and me. Ah, I'm in a hurry. Goodbye!"

"Oh, wait!" I stopped him quickly before he left.

I can no longer hold back this curiosity.

"You... are you really Hinata's daughter?"

Haruto was silent for a moment then seemed to let out a tired breath. "Yeah, that's true, but surely no one believes it, right? That's fine then."

"How is that possible? Are you from the future?"

"Hm? The future, huh?" Haruto acted as if he was thinking.

Even though I was told my main ability was sealed, but why can't I also read his mind?

This is weird!

"Maybe. I only know she's my mother. That's all! I don't remember anything else. That's all, well, I have business. See you!"

Not giving me any further answer, Haruto immediately dashed outside. No! Teleportation.

Left like this, I'm thinking about a lot of things.

What strange incident is this?

<<I...don't know either>>

It's been a long time since I felt Ciel's panic. He must be more panicked than me. In that case, I should be calmer.

<<If he comes from the future too, his future is even further away than ours. The strangeness about you might be due to your relationship>>

So, I connected with him, well….

Does that mean he's my son from a future that's more distant than the future we're experiencing now? Why did it happen?

<<Maybe... I don't know... the situation is too abnormal>>

Oh my gosh, suddenly I had a terrible headache. Not in a medical sense, I was dizzy due to the severe shock of the unexpected event.

<<While you were asleep, I detected a powerful wave from all around heading towards you. I tried to break the wave, but only limited it. Because of that, master slept longer than he actually did>>

So, strange phenomena don't happen here, but in various other places too?

I can't help but be curious again. Strange phenomena that are directly related to me, something that should not happen, I can't help but intervene seriously.

I haven't felt this way in a long time. A serious, threatening feeling. Having enjoyed a hundred years of peace, I once again became serious about dealing with this strange phenomenon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...