Book of Magic

Autorstwa _Katira_

Welcome to the book of magic! There's magic in everything, one just needs to reach out and use it. This book... Więcej

Contents
Introduction
A Beginner's Tool Kit
The Fist Lesson
Chapter 1: Astrology
Chapter 2: Moonology
The Second Lesson
Chapter 4: Herbology
Chapter 5: Familiars & Spirit Guides
Chapter 6: Geology & the Universe
The Third Lesson
Chapter 7: Neurology & Astral Travel
Chapter 8: Empath & Physic Abilities
The Fourth and Final Lesson
Glossary

Chapter 3: Numberology & Symbols

26 1 0
Autorstwa _Katira_

Numerology is the belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names, and ideas. It is often associated with astrology and similar to divinatory arts.

There are various numerology systems which assign numerical value to the letters of an alphabet. According to numerologists, everything in the world is dependent upon the mystical properties of numbers. These properties come from the numbers' inherent vibration.

Numerology purports to tell the future, guide human behavior, predict the outcome of relationships and otherwise divine the unknowable by figuring out a person's numbers.

Like astrology, numerology is a type of applied mysticism - it correlates a mystical symbol with a person's life. For this reason, some people have credited numerology with helping them to make personal or financial decisions. However, there's no proof that the system works or that there is any real correlation between the numbers and their associated concepts.

The book of Gilmore's, states Numberology became a further important aspect of magic. Used in the crafting of defensive amulets and healing phylacteries.
__________________________________________

There are two main systems in Numberology. In the Modern system, letters are simply given a number 1-9. However, in the Hebrew system, which is made up of both Hebrew and Greek letters, the alphabetical system is not normal and does not include the number nine.

The Modern system is typically used today to decode one's own numbers. Numberology can be used on names, dates and more as well as to make sigils on in rituals. In this system numbers go from 1-9 and 11 & 22 are also included.

Zero is not normally used in Numberology, but for those how acknowledge it, zero stands for the void, space or before a new beginning.
___________________

(1) potential
Beginnings, independence, leadership
Planet- sun
Element- fire

(2) balance
Peacemaker, intuition
Planet- moon
Element- water

(3) Trinity
Creativity, communication, self expression
Planet- Jupiter
Element- fire

(4) foundation
Order, discipline, limitations
Planet- Uranus
Element- earth

(5) chaos
Change, travel, challenge
Planet- mercury
Element- air

(6) perfect
Love, protection, harmony
Planet- venus
Element- earth

(7) seeking
Knowledge, wisdom, understanding
Planet- Neptune
Element- water

(8) stability
Power, ambition, prosperity, abundance
Planet- Saturn
Element- earth

(9) awareness
Completion, conclusions
Planet- mars
Element- fire

(11) manifestation
Empath, visionary, Master creator

(22) transformation
Legacy, master builder
______________________________

Codes in Numberology

Have you noticed certain numbers popping up in your life? Maybe your eye happens to notice a certain pattern of numbers appearing throughout your day or week. Well your not going crazy, it could be outside forces trying to get your attention.

1:11
Thoughts create reality, reassurance

2:22
Good omen for relationships, balance

3:33
Sign of encouragement, good news

4:44
On the right path, follow your intuition

5:55
Change is coming, conflict

6:66
Sign to refocus, find purpose

7:77
Sign to rest, reflection

8:88
Manifestation, progress

9:99
Sign to let go, move on

9:11
New doorways opening, end of a cycle

10:10
Nearing completion, work towards goals

11:11
Manifestation of spiritual energy

12:12
Support, trust
___________________________________________

D

estiny numbers
Your destiny number comes from your name. This is the name you were given at birth. These numbers are 1-9 and also include 11 & 22. Your destiny number can be changed if you change your name or often go by a different name.

Life path numbers
Your life path number comes from your birthdate. Day / month / year. These numbers are 1-9 and also include 11 & 22. Your life path number cannot be changed, as you cannot change your birth date.

________________________________________

Symbols

Symbols have been used in the craft for thousands of years by many different practicers. Throughout history ancient Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, Hebrews, Native Americans and many other cultures displayed using a verity of different symbols and charts.

There are lots of other symbols that you will see when looking into magic; Alphabets, planet symbols, zodiac symbols, elemental symbols, Pentacles and much more. Before You start using witchcraft symbols make sure you know what it means and what its used for, symbols can hold powerful meaning.

Most symbols you see in witchcraft have to do with astrology and the planets, the elements and moon phases, words of other languages or symbols of our deities. Witches may also have many different charts for astrology and other forms of divination they practice.

In The book of Gilmore's, it states, Images are primarily used in the crafting of talismans and amulets, magicians carved or cast images inscribed with their intended effect. An appropriate crafted image, that is, one crafted under the ascendant of the astral body and at the right moment, is then capable of fulfilling it's celestial duties.

Images that turn up often in the ancient Gilmore's are astrological in nature, relating to the planets, decans, constellations and signs of the zodiac.
these are called "seals", also known as "solomonic images."
________________________________________

Planet symbols
Symbols for the planets are often used during astrology to invoke their influence for spells and rituals during certain times. These symbols include; sun, moon, mercury, Venus, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, earth and Pluto.

Zodiac symbols
Symbols for zodiacs are often used during astrology, they reflect one's self. They are some times used in spells or rituals to invoke their influence. These symbols include; Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.

Astrology symbols
Symbols for astrology are often used in one's own personal charts. These not only include zodiacs, planets and elements but also aspects for reading the charts. These symbols include; Conjunction, Sextile, Square, Trine, Quincunx, Opposition and combinations of these.

Elemental symbols
Symbols for the elements are often used to invoke one or more element to influence spell work or rituals. These symbols include; Fire, water, earth, air and spirit.

Moon phase symbols
Symbols for the phases of the moon are often used in lunar magic or astrology. They can be used to draw influence of the moon into one's spells or rituals. These symbols include; New Moon, Waxing Crescent, First Quarter, Waxing Gibbous, Full Moon, Warning Gibbous, Last Quarter and Warning Crescent.

Wiccan symbols
There are many symbols that wiccans typically use, symbols for the planets, elements, seasons, moon phases and zodiacs.

Alchemy symbols
These symbols often include the zodiacs, elementals, planets, metals and a few others.

There are many other symbols used in witchcraft all over the world. Some include symbols for deities, personal sigils, seals, runes and more.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

188 29 37
Aora is curious about her new neighbors, who are a strange mix of styles and personalities, and they invite her to a housewarming party. Aora discove...
323K 4K 200
MAX PARTS! CHECK OUT VOL. 2!! Spells I found online. None are mine, okay? Their spells are theirs, I'm just sharing them :3 Also: Vote and comment on...
26.4K 315 26
A book full of herbs from A-Y for witchy/alchemy/whatever stuff. This is not my information, it belongs to the site Spells of Magic. Be sure to chec...
544 61 39
What would you do for a chance to disappear and rebuild your life? Jane thought she had it all figured out. After 3 years in the UK, she is now stud...