Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

Από LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... Περισσότερα

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!

236 4 0
Από LordMidnight5

Kohiro was here and he glared at Kenzo. He helped Midnight up. Midnight wasn't expecting to see Kohiro.

Midnight: Kohiro what are you doing here?

Kohiro: That Bulma woman got worried so I used all my power to teleport to you.

Midnight: Well I'm glad you're here.

Kohiro: Now let's do this together my lord.

Midnight: Right!

Kenzo flies up to the two of them.

Kenzo: How touching but whether there's one more of you insects doesn't matter.

Kenzo rushes at the two of them. Midnight blocks his punch and Kohiro kicks him in the stomach. Midnight uppercuts him sending him into the air. Kohiro appears above him and with his hand out to Kenzo's face.

Kohiro: Gale Crusher.

A clear speah of air formed in Kohiro's hand. It launched at Kenzo. When it hit kenzo was sent flying back.

Kenzo got up and rushed at Kohiro. Kohiro threw a punch but Kenzo phased through it. He kneed Kohiro in the stomach and the sledgehammered him into the ground. Kohiro backflipped in order to recover. Kenzo was about to blast Kohiro but Midnight grabbed his arm and kicked him in the stomach. Midnight used his grip on Kenzo to pull him back and punched Kenzo in the face. Kenzo recovered and threw Midnight into Kohiro. The two collided but got back up. Kenzo started to release more energy causing the two to fly back to gain some distance.

Kohiro: My lord got any plan!

Midnight: In all honesty not really! He just keeps getting stronger. I hate to say it but he's even matching Rosè!

Kohiro: He doesn't even seem like he's getting affected by all of this!

Midnight: Let's try attacking together!

Kohiro: Got it!

Kenzo rushed at the two. Kohiro and Midnight flew back farther. They got back to back charging their attacks. Midnight charged a Kamehameha and Kohiro charged his Wind Dragon.

Midnight: Kamehameha!

Kohiro: Wind Dragon!

Kenzo got hit by the attacks as he was flying at them. He soon burst out damaged but not that much. Midnight rushes in and punches him in the stomach. Kenzo grabbed Midnight's arm and broke it. He then prepared to fire a ki attack a Midnight. Midnight kicked him in the face and then backfliped. He regenerated his arm. Kohiro teleported behind Kenzo and sledgehammered him down. Midnight appeared above him and came down with an axe kick. Kenzo backflipped and then caught Midnight's leg.

Midnight: Damn it.

Kenzo: You thought I couldn't read your moves. I'm not where close to using my full power.

Midnight: Oh yeah? Read this!

Midnight turns twisting his own leg. He winced in pain but still used the opportunity to knee Kenzo in the face.

Kenzo gets sent flying. Midnight stands there. His leg begins to ring itself out and twist back to normal. Kohiro lands down next to Midnight. Kenzo rushes at the two. He kicks Midnight in the face sending him back. He then uppercuts Kohiro and then grabs his leg. He swings Kohiro around and throws him at Midnight. Once the two collided he appeared above them. He had a ki blast charged in his hand. He thrust his hand forward shooting the blast at them. They go flying back F.Trunks caught Kohiro. Asugi and Chronoa caught Midnight. Kenzo began to charge his ki even higher.

Kenzo: I'm through playing with you now! I was gonna keep you alive like she wanted but now I've changed my mind!

Kenzo began to charge a giant ki sphere above his head. It grows to the size of a meteor. Asugi looks at Midnight. She begins to heal his injuries that are still on him.

Asugi: Any plans genius?

Midnight: Can you not be bitchy right now?

Asugi: Sometimes I just can't with you.

Midnight: I know we're on good terms right now but you're being more bitchy than usual and it's not hot.

Chronoa: As much as I'd love to hear you two argue we've got a problem right now.

Midnight: Yeah yeah we've got it.

Chronoa: Just get up.

Midnight: Kohiro, Trunks let's do this.

F.Trunks and Kohiro: Right!

The three get up. F.Trunks goes Super Saiyan and starts charging a Galick Gun. Midnight gets up and draws all the energy he can. He starts charging a Kamehameha. Kohiro puts his hands to gather and a golden ball of magic forms.

Midnight: Kamehame-

Kohiro: Apollo's-

F.Trunks: Galick-

Kenzo fires his attack at them. As it inched closer it got bigger. The three launched their attacks side by side.

Midnight: Ha!

Kohiro: Rage!

F.Trunks: Gun!

The three attacks were launched side by side. Their techniques clashed with Kenzo's

Asugi and Chronoa were pushed back from the intensity of the clash. Kenzo put more into his attack so it started inching closer to the group. The trio started to struggle a bit. Midnight remember something Goki taught him. He began to draw in energy. Kenzo knew what he was doing.

Midnight: Kaio-

Kenzo: No no no

Midnight: Ken-

Kenzo: No No No

Midnight: Time 20!

Midnight's energy spiked as he was engulfed in a red aura. F.Trunks and Kohiro followed his lead. The raised their energies and put more into their techniques. Kohiro's blast started to get pushed back. It eventually got sent back and hit him. A huge explosion happened.

Asugi: Did you get him?

Kenzo soon emerged out of the smoke damaged but still standing. He grows angry and begins to power up more. His aura skyrockets into new heights. He rushed at Midnight at new speeds. He punched him in gut causing him to spit up blood. He was sent flying back. He followed Midnight and began to beat him senseless.

Kohiro flew towards Kenzo and kicked him sending him back a bit. Kohiro rushed at him and began to clash with him. Kenzo soon won when he grabbed Kohiro and piledrivered him into the ground. Midnight came up and tried to kick Kenzo. Kenzo caught it and lifted Midnight's leg. He then did the worse thing. He punched him in the dick and threw him to the ground.

Midnight returned to base form and paid there in pain. Kenzo stepped on his chest.

Midnight: The dick... why'd he have to hit me in the dick...

Flashforward

In the future Lance was older and stood across from a little girl with blond hair and purple eyes. She was Luna, she's Midnight and Android 18's daughter.

"Luna Okami"
"7 years old"

Lance: Alright Luna, I need to be all trained up so I can face dad in the tournament.

She stared at him but started to slowly fade away.

Lance: Luna? Luna?

She completely vanishes. Lance tilts his head in confusion.

Lance: What was I doing here again?

Present time.

F.Trunks comes and kicks Kenzo in the face sending him back. He begins to fight Kenzo while Chronoa and Asugi go up to Midnight and Kohiro.

Asugi: He's stronger than before now. Any plans?

Midnight: I've got one. Kohiro can you still go on.

Kohiro: Yeah.

Midnight: Alright then this can work. Alright I've got a plan but Asugi I need you to help trunks keep him distracted.

Asugi: Oka-

Midnight: But seeing as how he was beating me and Kohiro's ass- nah I'm sure you can handle it.

Asugi: You- you're still holding the fact I sealed you.

Midnight: Yes... now go!

Asugi: Fine.

Asugi rushes at Kenzo to help F.Trunks fend him off. They were doing decent but it was clear that Kenzo wasn't trying. Midnight and Kohiro got up. Midnight began to explain something to Kohiro. Kohiro grew shocked but nodded. They began to practice something for 5 minutes. In that span of time Kenzo was about to kill Asugi and F.Trunks but Chronoa actually stopped him. She healed Asugi and F.Trunks so they could keep fighting. Midnight and Kohiro finished.

Midnight: Hey Malediction!

Kenzo looked over at him. Midnight and Kohiro stood a few feet apart. They began to move in a weird dance. First they got down a bit and began to shuffle closer with their arm in the air slowly falling from one side to the other over their heads. Kohiro's movements mirrored Midnight's and Midnight's mirrored Kohiro's.

Midnight: Fu~

They then assumed a new pose. They balanced on one leg with their arms to one side. Midnight's arms to the right and Kohiro's to the left. F.Trunks and Chronoa grew surprised as they new what they were doing.

Kohiro: Sion~

They then stood with a bit of a lean. One arm above their heads with their finger tips touching perfectly. Their other arm a bit above their waist with their fingertips touching their too.

Midnight &Kohiro: Ha!

The two were then engulfed in purple and golden energy. They began to turn into the energy and swirl around each other.

A the two were completely engulfed as the energies swirled around each other. It created a huge tornado of energy. The tornado soon dispersed and went away. Standing there was not Midnight nor was it Kohiro. It was someone completely new. He had a mix of Kohiro's and Midnight's hair and looks.

"Mihiro"
"The Shine In The Darkness"
(Imagine the hair is white.)

Mihiro's hair flowed smoothly. His aura was incredible. It completely towered over Kenzo.

Mihiro: Meta this, Meta that-

He then turns to Kenzo. He glared at him.

Mihiro: Have you ever meta fucking girl before.

(A/N: That's the wrong line!)

Mihiro: Fuck you. Anyway what should I call myself. How about Mid- huh that's weird. I was trying to say Mid- why can't we say it.

Kenzo: Are you-

Mihiro: Sir we are talking to ourselves. Mid-

Kenzo: Are you stupid?

Mihiro: Sir we will fight you in a minute. Now we were trying to say Mid- My lor-Fuck yourself!

Mihiro rushes towards Kenzo. He punches him in the stomach. This caused him to spit up blood and go flying. Kenzo went full power now and began to clash around with Mihiro. Mihiro wasn't really trying hard but he was easily over powering Kenzo. Kenzo threw a barrage of his at Mihiro but he blocked them all with his knee.

Mihiro: What's wrong you seem like you can't keep up.

Kenzo: Grr why are you so strong!?

Mihiro: Maybe you're just weak.

Mihiro kicked Kenzo's fist up and then kicked him in the stomach. Mihiro floats there with his arms crossed. A smirk plastered on his face.

Mihiro: Are you done cause I'm getting bored.

Kenzo gets angry and starts charging a ki blast in his hands. Mihiro has a blank expression. He just kicks the ball out of Kenzo's hands.

Mihiro: Really that's all you had. Maybe fusing was a waste because you are not strong at all.

Kenzo: Damn you!

Mihiro: Since it's already done, you might as well make me get serious.

Kenzo let out a shout and  began to power up more. His energy went to new heights completely towering over Mihiro's. This caused Mihiro to smirk and let a shout of his own. His aura turned golden. His hair turned the same color. He gave one final shout as he went Super Saiyan.

Mihiro: Time to end this!

Mihiro and Kenzo charged at each other. They began to clash everywhere. Asugi and the others watch on in shock of the power of Mihiro.

Chronoa: Their power is incredible.

Asugi: What did those two do to get this strong.

F.Trunks: It's called fusion. It's when two warriors combine to create a new being of incredible power.

Chronoa: I just realized... why can't he say Midnight?

Asugi: Probably cause Kohiro calls Midnight, "My Lord" so the Kohiro part of him physically can't say it.

Mihiro punched Kenzo in the stomach and then kicked him in the face. Kenzo recovers and grabs Mihiro. He flies up and spins. He prepares to throw Mihiro. Mihiro kicks him in the face and then blast him away from him. Kenzo wipes the blood off his face.

Kenzo: Grr just what are you!?

Mihiro: I am neither Kohiro nor Mid- Fuck! I am Mihiro! A warrior born in the dark! I am the shine in the darkness.

Mihiro began to change a rainbow colored orb in between his hands like a Kamehameha. He glared at at Kenzo.

Mihiro: This is the end! Stardust-

Kenzo: Damn you! I'll kill you!

Kenzo began to charge his own technique. He put as much power in it as he could. Mihiro's attack got more intense as he charged it.

Mihiro: Ka... me... ha... me-

Kenzo: Die!

Mihiro:

Kenzo fired his blast at Mihiro. The look in Mihiro's eyes was intense his eyes flowed purple.Mihiro launched his Stardust Kamehameha.

The blast was so intense and powerful it completely overpowered Kenzo's. Kenzo tried to put more power into his attack but he found himself struck by lightning. This caused him to lose control of his attack and be hit by Mihiro's Stardust Kamehameha. Kenzo was completely obliterated. When the attack died down not a single ash of Kenzo was left. Mihiro won but he didn't have a smile on his face. The darkness in the realm started to shatter and go away. When it all went away the group was in the middle of a city.

Mihiro: He's gone... tch no I should have known he had too much L.O.V.E to survive.

Asugi and the others fly over to Mihiro. F.Trunks puts his arm around Mihiro.

F.Trunks: You did it!

Mihiro: No someone else is here... Come out!

A woman and a man fly down in front of the group. The had light blue skin. Pointy ears and white hair. Seeing them F.Trunks grabbed his sword.

"Mira"

"Towa"

Mihiro: Who are you? Identify yourselves.

F.Trunks: Thats Mira and Towa! They go around messing with history by making enemies stronger!

The moment F.Trunks said that Mihiro's blood began to boil. It was from the Midnight side of him. He realized that's their the reason Kokabiel was strong, the reason Kurayami was released and mostly... the reason Hikari is dead. He rushed at them instantly he threw a punch but Mira caught it. Towa smiled behind Mira.

Towa: Oh my darling Midnight how nice it is to see you all strong fused Kohiro but I wanna see you by yourself.

Mihiro: That's too bad-

Mihiro started to glow. The 30 minute timer was up. He split back into Kohiro and Midnight. The fell to the ground exhausted.

Midnight: No damn it if only it was a little longer.

Towa walks over to Midnight and stood above him. She squats down and looks at him. She puts her hand on his cheek.

Towa: Oh darling is that how you react to someone that helped you?

Midnight: Helped me- The lighting that hit Malediction... it was you.

Towa: That's correct and don't blame me for Hikari's death in fact I told Kokabiel not to touch him but he didn't listen.

Midnight: Just go ahead and try to kill me.

Towa stands up and point her staff at Midnight. Asugi and F.Trubks started running at them to save Midnight. However Towards didn't attack Midnight. She just tapped his head softly. Asugi and F.Trubks stop in surprise. Midnight looks up at Towa.

Towa: My intentions isn't to kill you darling nor is it to hurt you. I have other plans for you.

Towa crouched down. She lifts Midnight chin and kissed him. She then stood up and walked back next to Mira. Her and Mira teleport away. Chronoa walks over to Midnight. She crouched down and pinched his cheek just to get back at him.

Chronoa: What was that about?

Midnight: Tf should I know. I'm as confused as you are.

Chronoa: Don't get bitchy with me.

Midnight: Then don't ask stupid questions.

Chronoa: Dick.

Midnight: Cunt.

Chronoa: Ass-wipe!

Midnight: Stupid sow!

Chronoa: Fuck you!

Midnight: Fuck you!

F.Trunks: Are you two done?

Chronoa and Midnight glare at him.

C&M: Stay out of this Trunks!

They then glare at each other again.

Midnight: Shortstack!

Chronoa: At least in not the one in the ground right now!

Midnight: I will pick you up and toss you!

Asugi: Will you two just kiss already...

C&M: Shut up!

Chronoa: Come on Trunks we're leaving.

Chronoa and F.Trunks go back to the time nest. Midnight get up and goes to help Kohiro. Asugi walks over to them.

Asugi: So... wanna t-

Midnight: That moment never happened... Okay?

Asugi: You-

Midnight: I said it didn't happen.

Asugi: Yes sir.

Kohiro: My lord we should get home.

Midnight: Oh right.

Midnight opens a portal for all of them to return home. The walk through and appear in the living room of the Okami mansion. Midnight sits Kohiro down on the couch.

Midnight: Kohiro now that I think about it. How did you travel through dimensions?

Kohiro: Plot.

Midnight: What?

Kohiro: I mean uhh I replicated your dimensions traveling but it takes up a lot of magic.

Midnight: I see.

Midnight feels and aura behind him. He turns around to see Nira there with a smile on her face but her aura did not reflect that. She was livid and Midnight could tell.

Nira: Oh Midnight~

Midnight: Oh Nira... me, Kohiro, and Asugi-

Midnight looked over to see Kohiro and Asugi gone. In Kohiro's place was a note that said "Sorry my lord."  Nira cups Midnight's face and gets really close to him.

Midnight: (Traitors.)

Nira: Do you know how long you were gone...

Midnight: Umm no...

Nira: 7 hours... 7 whole hours.

Midnight: Nira I'm-

Nira: Bedroom... now...

Nira drags Midnight to the bedroom. On the way there they pass by Issei. Midnight reached his hands out for Issei's help. Issei looks nervous but knowing what could happen if he takes Midnight turn Nira. Issei turns away while mouthing sorry. Nira slams and licks the door when they get in the room. She tosses Midnight on the bed.

Midnight: Now Nira-

Nira: No I'm through waiting. I've waited 7 hours for this I want it.

Nira looked at Midnight with hearts in her eyes and was breathing heavily. Some dripped out the dude of her mouth. She looked borderline psychotic for It. Like she was gonna rip Midnight's clothes right off him.

Midnight sighed knowing he can't deny her now that she's like this. He used magic to put up a noise barrier. Nira stripped herself out her own clothes as fast as she could. She then practically ripped Midnight's clothes off. The moment his dick sprung out she waisted no time grabbing it. She stroked him slowly.

Nira: It's even bigger than I thought. I've waited so long and now I finally have you all to myself~

Nira licks from the base to the tip. She swirls her tongue around the tip before taking it into her mouth. She eagerly began to bob her head. Midnight couldn't help but grunt from the pleasure.

Midnight: *Grunt* Nira calm down I'm not going anywhere.

Nira kept going. She took half of it down her throat. Her tongue twirled around his shaft as she sucked him off. She put her hands on his thighs and took him completely down to the base. She didn't gag out choke at all. She began to pick up the pace.

Nira: (I know I needed him but now I'm just getting addicted to his perfect fucking dick~. The way it hits the back of my throat I just can't get enough~)

Nira slowly pulls herself off of Midnight's shaft. An audible pop was heard when she took it out of her mouth. Salava trailed from her mouth to his cock. She wiped her mouth. She got up and strattled him. She looked down at Midnight who was breathing a little heavily.

Nira: I can't hold it~! No more foreplay, no oral, I just need it in me!

She took his shaft into her hand and lined it up with her dripping pussy. She slowly put the tip in. She moaned from just the tip entering as it stretched her.

Nira: Oh God~! It's just the tip but I can already feel myself getting stretched~

Midnight: You're really wet.

Nira: It's your fault making me wait 7-

Nira slams down on on Midnight shoving the rest in. She cums on Midnight's dick when it slammed all the way to her womb.

Nira: Fucking hours! That's the stuff fucking straight to my womb~!

Midnight: So tight.

Nira begins to bounce. Her titties bounced in Midnight face as she rode him. Midnight put his hands on her waist. He thrusted to match her bouncing. Nira moaned in complete pleasure

Nira: Oh fuck~ that's it make a mess of my inside~

Midnight flipped them over. He had Nira on all fours. He had a hand on her head pressing her face into the pillow. He thrusted into her roughly.

Nira: Ugh oh god yes~. You like this side of me don't you~. *Moan* Everyone else sees the angry bitchy side of me but you- *Moan* Fuck~. You get to make me your little slut~.

Midnight held Nira's hips. He thrusted deeper and faster.  Nira's ass rippled with every thrust. She had a pleasure drunk smile on her face. Midnight pulled out and plunged back into her hitting her G-spot. This caused Nira's head to shoot up and moan.

Nira: Oh Fuck~ Just when I thought it couldn't get better~!

Nira head feel back to the bed. She hugged and bit the pillow. Her pussy clamped down on Midnight's dick. Midnight went faster, he slapped her ass warning a loud moan from her. She buried her face in the pillow.

Midnight: Oh does the bitch like being spanked?

Nira: God damn~ Yes yes I do baby spank me~ Teach me my fucking lesson~!

Midnight spanked her again. Nira moaned loudly when he did. Midnight gripped hey hair and pulled. Nira was a moaning mess. Her tail brushed past Midnight's face. He softly bit down on it. Nira tightened around his cock more.

Nira: Fuck~ Fuck~ Fuck~! I'm cumming!

Midnight: Ngh me too.

Nira gripped the sheets and came on Midnight's dick. Her pussy gripped down on him as she climaxed a second time. Midnight's couldn't hold it and came inside her. Nira could feel the heat of his load in her womb.

Nira: It's so warm~

Midnight slowly pulled out of Nira. His cum spilled out of her pussy. She moaned feeling it leave her. Midnight breathed heavily and so did Nira.

Midnight: Are you satisfied now?

Nira: Midnight... Am I pregnant?

Midnight: No.

Nira: Exactly so~

Nira grabbed him and pulled him in. She cups his face.

Nira: We're not stopping until you put a fucking baby in me~!

Nira pushes Midnight onto the bed. She straddles his waist. Midnight look up at her as she looked him in the eyes with a hungry look. She grabs his still hard cock and lines it up to her entrance. She slides it in slowly. Once she had all of it in she began riding him again. She moaned loudly just feeling him in her. Midnight grunted at the tightness. He reached up and took her breasts into his hands.

Nira: Fuckkk~ That's it, play with every part of me~

Nira sped up her bouncing. She leans down and captures Midnight's lips in a kiss. She moans into the kiss as their tongues fight for dominance. Midnight wins and explores her mouth with his tongue. Nira moans into the kiss. She keeps bouncing, slamming her hips down harder on Midnight's shaft. They break the kiss and both breathe heavily.

Midnight: Nira I'm goona-

Nira: Do it, let it all out inside me.

Midnight grabs onto Nira hips as she slams down one last time. She moans loudly as Midnight cums inside of her. This pushed her over the edge and brought her to her third climax.  Her tongue sticks out and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Nira falls onto Midnight chest breathing heavily. Midnight looks down at her. He puts a hand on her head.

Midnight: Now we're done?

Nira: Who said that? We're going 2 more rounds!

Midnight: God damn it.

3 hours later
(A/N: I couldn't keep going I'm sorry.)

After three more hours of sex. Nira laid on the bed covered in cum. She had a satisfied expression on her face. Midnight sat on the edge of the bed sweaty and breathing heavily. He had catch marks on his back, hickeys all over his body. He was in Super Saiyan because Nira requested they took it up a notch. He powered down and his hair returned to normal. Midnight got up and despelled the noise barrier. He left and went to the bath.

He got in the bath and just relaxed. The door opened and Issei walked in. He got in the bath joining him. The two sat there until Midnight noticed lipstick on Issei's cheek.

Midnight: Sooo~ Who's lipstick is that?

Issei: Oh yeah a few stuff happened while you were gone.

Midnight: That's not what I asked.

Issei: Ik ik but it all goes together. First we went to clean the school pool as a thanks to Sona and her perspective for helping with Kokabiel.

Midnight: Mhm

Issei: Turns out Xenovia begged l Rias to join the peerage so she's one of us now.

Midnight: Cool cool

Issei: She cornered me then asked me where you were cause she wants a child with you.

Midnight: I'm sorry what?

Issei: I convinced her to hold off on it for now. Then I went out, I ran into Irina and then took your advice. We went on a small date exchanged numbers and then she kissed my cheek before she left.

Midnight wraps his arm around Issei shoulders. He pulls him in to a noogie. Midnight smiles and chuckles.

Midnight: Good for you buddy you've got your first girl!

Issei: Hey stop that you're messing up my hair!

Midnight stops and then goes back to relaxing in the bath. Kohiro and Kiba walk in and join the two of them.

Kiba: Hey Midnight where did you and Kohiro disappear to?

Midnight: We were in another dimension. I met the god of time their. That stupid shortstack.

Kohiro: Her and the my lord went back in forth insulting each other. It was kinda funny, but we fought this guy who called himself Malediction. He was as strong as me and my Lord combined!

Issei: Really as strong as both of you!?

Kohiro: Mhm super strong! Then we fused together and made this super strong warrior!

Kiba: Fused?

Midnight: It's a technique where you perform a series of poses called the Metanorian Dance. When each person matches the others power and mirrors their movements perfectly it creates a being of incredible power.

Issei: So who gets control?

Midnight: Neither of us get "control". This is a completly different being and they have their own thoughts and personality. We simply act as the pieces to summon him. We can just see what goes on through his eyes. He uses are knowledgeable and decideds to act how we would.

Kiba: That's a lot to take in.

They boys conversation got interrupted as they heard laughing and other noises from the girls side. Midnight and the other boys were kinda curious.

Midnight: I wonder what they're doing over there.

Issei: Me too.

Girls side

The girls were laughing as they all talked in the bath. They say in a circle sharing things they know. They where blushing a Nira talked.

Rias: You can't be serious.

Nira: Oh but I am. It was like this.

Nira put her hands apart a little bit.

Nira: I could barely feel anything!

Shani: no wonder you were so angry all the time.

Nira: Yeah Midnight is wayyy better than my ex was.

Aika: I can attest to that. He's really good.

Akeno: Ooh you two are getting me curious ~ How big is he?

Aika: Well-

Kobayashi: Now hold on should we really share that information?

Nira: I mean nothing wrong with them knowing.

Koneko: Yet it's about our boyfriend's/Husband's dick.

Akeno: Come on Koneko I wanna know.

Rias: I am also a little curious.

Asia: I think I'm gonna leave.

Aika: Nah Asia stay you can't just leave. Besides you're interested too.

Asia: *Blushing* Maybe a little...

Akeno: So are y'all gonna tell us?

Keneko: Fine!

Akeno: Yes! So how long?

Ophis: 11 inches...

Kobayashi: Ophis you can't just say it so casually!

Ophis: Why not? We have a well endowed man, why would I be hesitant to say it?

Nira: She's got a point.

The girls hear splashing from the boys side. They see water shoot up into the air. They hear them laughing and shouting.

Shani: The hell are they doing over there?

Back to the boys side

Issei and Kohiro are clashing with their magic. Issei's Dragon Shot is fighting back again Kohiro's Wind Dragon. Midnight and Kiba are no different they both had swords drawn and were clashing all around the room. It wasn't a fight of anger or animosity. It was purely for fun.

Midnight: Give it up Kiba! You won't win!

Kiba: I might not but I can try!

Kiba was slowly being pushed back until he kicked Midnight. Kohiro's magic began to over power Issei's. Issei dodged and the rushed at Kohiro. With Kiba and Midnight's fight. Kiba was able to get behind Midnight and grab him. He threw him into the water just as Kobayashi banged on the wall separating the baths. The boys stopped instantly.

Kobayashi: The hell are you four doing over there!

Midnight: Umm nothing!

Shani: Bullshit we hear fighting and splashing!

Kobayashi: Don't make me come over there!

Issei: Abort!

The boys all jump out of the bath and run to get their clothes. Midnight was the first to get dressed. Issei was next and the two bolted off. As the two were running they looked back to see if Kiba and Kohiro were following. The two didn't see them but they also didn't see a portal open up into front of them. They ran right into it. Midnight was able to react and stop time in their universe but they were pulled into the portal none the less. The two flew threw the portal at high speeds. They crashed through a few rocks that was in the dimensional space. They get injured a bit. Midnight was able to incase them in a ball of shadows. The the ball got knocked around. The two were knowed unconscious. Another portal opened and they fell through it. They landed in the backyard of a mansion. The ball disappeared. A girl around their age walked over to them.

???: Oh my how did these two get here. They look injured I should take them inside.

She drags the two inside one by one with much difficulty. She puts them in rooms next to each other. She leaves to tell her parents.

————————————————————–

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God.

Midnight: Where am I?

???: Your in my family's mansion. I found you unconscious in the backyard.

Midnight: Where's Issei.

??? Do you mean the other boy? He's in the room next to this one.

Scene change

???: Well you boys trespassed on private property. However we'll make you a deal.

Issei: What's the deal?

???: We recently fired two of our butlers. So you two work as butlers and keep an eye on my daughter.

Midnight: Fine.

Next Time A World Of Heros!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

50.2K 808 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
135K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
1.4K 28 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...
7.8K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...