Seventeen Stories

By Mingyu_fangs

This is collection of specific stories of Seventeen memberΓ—reader. Short and sweet Happy Read πŸ’› (#1 in doky... More

Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 02)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)
Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Prologue)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-02)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 03)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter 04)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-08)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)
Seungcheol -Bad Senior (Chapter- 10)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 13)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 14)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 15)
Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)
Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo - My Strange addiction (Chapter- 01)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)
Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 06)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 07)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 12)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-13)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 16)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 24)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)
Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 26)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 03)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 04)
Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 08)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 10)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 11)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 12)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 13)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 14)
Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter: 15)

Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)

205 9 0
By Mingyu_fangs

You squished yourself like a ball in the sensation of wonwoo's mouth on your delicate skin. Wonwoo took you on his lap earlier. His hands were on behind of the thighs while he was licking your breast. You didn't know how to balance. You tried keeping your hand on the bed but couldn't as it didn't reach it. You had to put your hand around his neck. You tried to push him away but it didn't work. His face was covered by your long hair as your face was put down.

Wonwoo was wet kissing your breast with all his saliva. You felt filthy with the watery thing over your body. He poured whisky on you earlier. You were breathing heavily without you knowing. You tried to move away but more you tried, more he was holding your tight. As a way there was no gap in between your bodies.

You held his hair tightly when his kiss got aggressive around the nipple of breast.

'W-wonwoo!'

You told like a Whisper. Somehow you couldn't utter any word from your mouth. You never thought of something like this what you dated wonwoo. What could be better than this intimacy of wonwoo? His touch on all over your skin!! Tears came running from your eyes thinking wonwoo doesn't love you. He is just taking revenge. Your screams, tears are nothing to him.

'Wonwoo!'

You told again but he didn't respond.

He started biting your nipple taking it inside his mouth. You screamed his name out of pain.

'W-wonwoo p-please. It hurts!'

.
.
'Won-wonwoo!'

You called again while trying to push him away with your hand. His skin was sweaty that it was slipping away everytime. You could smell the fragrance of his hair, with the shadowy light of his bedroom everything felt unreal. You wanted to believe it just was a dream..

He squeezed your breasts to have more access to it. It hurt a lot when he did that with his long slender fingers.

'Wonwoo.. stop! Please w-wonwoo!'

You tried holding his face to move him. And with hardship you could be able to hold his face.

He was looking so drunk when he looked at you when you held his face. He didn't drink much that you saw. Then why is his face looking this possessed!?

'What?'

He asked in a husky voice. It looked like he was a bit disturbed as you did that.

'It h-hurts!'

You said. In your voice there was tiredness.
You adored his face with your fingers. It looked like he was gonna leave you. He was looking soft.

'I'm sorry wonwoo! For everything scoups is going through. Try to understand wonwoo.'

You said sobbing.

Wonwoo for sometime kept looking at your face.

He swallowed his saliva moving his Adam's apple. Your hair was all messy, he put the hair strands behind your ear and tried to brush it with his fingers.

You thought he was gonna leave you by now but instead he pushed you on the bed. And before you could get up, he hovered over you kissing your lips. He harshly started biting your lips. He moved down your neck to wet kissing you.

You screamed out when he bit over your neck area. This time he was acting like an animal on his prey.

'Wonwoo.. I'm really sorry!'

You didn't know what were your sorry for. But you felt like it was actually your fault. That you had a ride with scoups that day.

And the next moment you found yourself completely naked, with no underwear around your intimate areas. You had no idea when he removed that or even ripped that. So when you felt his hand on your genital, you felt a shiver down your spine. With enlarged eyes you felt the movement of his hand over that part. He was pressing it with the palm of him while going back and forth. When he was about to go around the folds, you moved his hand away. He was high enough to not realize that he wasn't holding you tight enough.

'What are you doing?'

You tilted your head while screaming.

Wonwoo got up from you and was breathing heavily while looking at your naked body. He stroked his hair with his fingers and sat down on the sofa spreading his legs. You were trying to hide yourself with the pillows while he was looking at you intensely.

He was sweating more than you somehow. He lightened another cigarette. While lighting his face was shown more clearly, with the flame. And he was straight looking at you piercing your soul.

You looked away taking the pillow, sitting in a stuffy way to cover yourself.

He started puffing cigarettes and finished that whole thing while looking at you.

Though he removed you, you couldn't stop crying at all. Also you were very scared not knowing what could happen next. And the next was something you were not prepared for.

He went to you and took your hand. You were a bit surprised he was so soft doing that. He removed those pillows and gave you a hug. He was adoring your long hair and told you whispering

'I'm not done yet y/n.'

His deep cold voice gave you goosebumps. You removed the hug to see his face.

He smirked in a weird way that you felt your heart was shaking. You felt an intense fear hearing that. Already there were nothing left in you. You were hurt sad and embarrassed.

'I won't hurt you though.'

He said taking your hands in one hand and started binding those with a piece of nylon. You were looking at him unbelievably not knowing what he was trying to do.

Wonwoo looked at your eyes and an eye contact happened between you.

'Why are you doing this to me?'

You asked sobbing not knowing what will happen next.

He put his hand on your face and rubbed it gently

'I don't even know y/n. Maybe taking a revenge?'

He said that and went to the door of the room. You thought he was gonna go away from the room. Your crying lessened but he went there for turning off the lights making you more scared.

'Wonwoo!'

.
.
You screamed out as you are very scared of lights.

'Wonwoo I'm scared.'

You told sobbing and didn't know why wonwoo weren't responding.
And suddenly you felt wonwoo's hand behind your body. You felt your lips on yours while he delicately kissed them while making you lay on the bed. You tried to move him with the tied hand of yours.

But then he took your hands and binded with something on the back of bed.
Now you could do nothing.

Suddenly you didn't feel his touch anymore and there was a silence in the room. You were scared.

You called his name once

'W-wonwoo!..'

'Already missing my touch babe?'

You felt a warm breathe over your intimate areas. You were gonna move your legs realising wonwoo was there. But he already held your thighs tightly so you couldn't move.

'Wonwoo! Wonwoo please. You can't do this to me.'

You said pleading.

He spread your legs and you felt a warm thing over your folds. You got completely shocked when his tongue licked your fold flatly. You held the bedsheet with your toes tightly. You didn't know any meaning of the sensation. All you knew you were trembling, you couldn't talk at all.

He licked it again and then continued wet kissing it like it was a food. Like it was your oral cavity.
It was making a slime like sound with the licking of him.

You didn't know how did you spend the next hour. You pleaded him a lot for getting no reply.

You were sobbing while calling his name. But he didn't even care.
You were dying for the thing he was doing. You just couldn't stay still.

'Wonwoo.. w-wonwoo- ah!'

Whenever you were calling his name you didn't know why it was heard so weird. You were not moaning but why it heard like that!

'Ahh.. wonwoo..! S-stop... p-please!'

You noticed you were talking whispering. Wonwoo was doing something for which you had to keep your eyes shut or to just roll them up in different ways. Nah you were not enjoying this misery of you.

Wonwoo put his tongue around your orifice eating it out. You could feel some discharges were coming out from it but wonwoo didn't care. It made you disgusted the thing wonwoo was doing. You felt tremble over your areas the more be was invading.

By this whole time you called his name to tell him to stop. But when he started biting those areas you couldn't hold it anymore. You started screaming weirdly calling his name. It maybe was just a moan to wonwoo. But only you knew how pathetic you were under him.

'W-wonwoo.... I'm sorry! I'm s-so sorry w-wonwoo!!'

.
.
'P-please leave me.. let me go.. it hurts!'

Wonwoo stopped and suddenly pulled your pelvic area to him, pressing your vagina with his tongue.

The bed was filling with your sweats. You felt the dripping of sweat from your body. You were trying hard to remove your hands. It didn't help. The nylon was hurting when you were trying to move. Still you were moving while sobbing.

'Please stop wonwoo.. I can't take this anymore...'

'Should I go inside of you then?'

He said. He wasn't talking for this whole time but when he suddenly talked you felt like he was listening.

'Wonwoo wonwoo please I beg you..'

'Begging me to do what? To go inside of you?'

'Wonwoo please.. I'm serious.'

'Me too.'

Saying so he continued eating you out.

'You are leaking a lot y/n. No worries I'll make you eat them too.'

'Wonwoo please stop..'

'Don't worry babe. I'm not going to go inside of you. You should suffer. Suffer a lot.'

His voice was very deep and shaky. It heard more cold as it was dark.

He was tilting his head up and down to lick it totally. You couldn't move your legs too because he was holding it very strongly. You tried to move but the more you were trying, the more his bites getting deep. You could feel the formation of his teeth over your skin. You couldn't stop any of the secretions.

You were trying hard to shut your mouth. But you were unconsciously biting your lips at his work. You shouldn't just make any sound.

'W-wonwoo.. c-ca... calm d-down.. please!'

Wonwoo didn't calm down. He was kissing and licking like animals. His warm tongue was so active doing all that.

'I hate you wonwoo.'

'Me too.'

The bedsheet was just super messy with your leg movements. You just couldn't with the sensation. Your screaming didn't help to move wonwoo away. He was doing his thing non stop.

'You are so awfully soft..'

.
.

.
.

You weren't saying anything to him as it didn't work at all. You were so hungry and tired. Fatigue spread all over your body. You were feeling so thirsty too.

You looked at wonwoo with your puffy eyes. His pretty hair was seen below your abdomen. His head was buried in between your thighs. Now you could see things slowly because there were moon rays coming through the window. You could see his move and he came towards your face.

You could see his face clearly with the moonlight. He was sweating profusingly.

You looked away from him. You were too embarrassed to look at him. You could feel his eyes all over your body.

You felt a sweat dropped on your neck. You looked at him again. And another drop of sweat fell on your body.

Wonwoo didn't notice all this time that how puffy your face was. Your eyes were all red that he could see. Your face had drops of sweats all over forehead.

He put his thumb on your lips and you screamed in pain..

'Does it hurt?'

You felt like he told the funniest joke ever. But you didn't respond. He put on the lamp making the room filled with a soft light. He could see you properly.

.
.
.
To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 2064

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 395 17
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
6.2K 149 35
[EDITED AND REPUBLISHED] A compilation of random SEVENTEEN fanfics. Happy reading! Start: 06/08/2020 End: --/--/-- β™‘ minnuggets β™‘
14.9K 410 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...
97K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. Β©jjguked