Our Lone Omega

Bởi _joonation_

Behind the mask of the biggest boyband in the world, lies its true identity: the most formidable and unified... Xem Thêm

Cold
Mistake
Rules
Knife
Love ?
Gift
Balance
Collar
Killer
Decisions
Heat
I give up!
Present
Cooking
Promises
Melt?
You never listen!
Good news or bad news?
Medicine
Second baby?
Realisation
Forgot?
We are sorry!
Plan
Who did what
Ran away?
Stay away from me!
Pregnant
Are we keeping the baby?

Prologue

841 53 14
Bởi _joonation_

In a world filled with music and pop culture, they stood out as the greatest boy band, capturing the hearts and minds of millions.

Yet, only under the silvery glow of the moonlight would their true nature reveal itself.

Their leader, the strongest pillar of the kingdom they had conquered, was the bond that tied the 6 strongest and most fierce alphas into one pack into one family. They thrived both in the world of music and in the shadows, for seven years, this equilibrium remained undisturbed. But then covid broke down. The pandemic seemed to be a boon for them as a band but a bane as a pack.

One single mistake of their omega, made them break their own pillar of success . In the rage of revenge, they lost sight of the essence of their bond, neglecting to protect and cherish their omega.

" What will you say if Bang PD asks why you didn't come , huh ?" Spoke Taehyung , harshly gripping onto the omega's jaw who was tied up naked onto the big slab of ice with a pretty collar adorning his marked neck . Whimpering in pain the trembling omega spoke "Th-that my... my heat began."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2M 194K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
155K 5.5K 41
Kim Namjoon, also known as the most feared alpha in the world and the alpha who has a deep hatred for humans. Everyone knows that you shouldn't enter...
3.1K 155 25
"I am giving you a day to decide stay with me or run from me again like you did before because I will find you every time..." ... Jungkook is a boy w...
584K 27.2K 58
There's a myth among werewolves about the 7 loyal soldiers of the moon goddess. They are reincarnated in every life time to find the love of their li...