Baby Wifey

Da PandaBall18

-" Damn ! Kiddo, why aren't you leaving me alone?" -" Haha, Sowwyyy but Gup wuv MewMew. " *Hello Guysss! I am... Altro

Charecters
Broken Nest
Mewwie
Play Play
New Mew
MewwieGup
Bumblebee
Realisations
Weird Feelings
The noisy nest
New life
Happy little fam
Surprise!
It's forbidden
No !
Please Mewwie!
Loosing game!
Author's Note
Changes
Baby Momma
Sorry
MGPFG
Baby Faen
Grumpy little one
"Ant Fun"
Trouble
Author's Note: Not any update
Wuv
My Baby Wifey (Final)
🤗Author's Note 🤗
Gup's letter!

Gup

1.1K 59 24
Da PandaBall18

"Bye Papa! See you at home", Gemini bid goodbye to his dad as soon as he left the car.

"Bye Prince! Behave ok ?", Mew kissed Gem's head.

When Gemini was about to step his foot in the campus someone bumped into him.

"Can't you watch your step ? What are you? 5 years old kid ? Such a burden of school!", Gemini shouted at Gulf and left the place.

Fourth held Gulf's hand tightly,"Gulf ! How many times do I have to tell you that don't leave my hand ? It's not first time people shouting at you because of this ! Nobody can make them understood. So please listen to me ".

Gulf looked at the ground and mumbled,"Otay, Gup iz Sowwyyy".

"Excuse me but what my son said isn't wrong at all I guess. A 17 years old boy doesn't walk like this!", Mew came near them and looked at Fourth.

Fourth bowed 90⁰ infront of Mew," I am so sorry Sir ! And I am also sorry on behalf of him."

Gulf looked at Mew and said ,"But Gemgem iz no good. Gem bad tawlk Gup. He awwogant (arrogant)."

"Gulf !! Shut up! What the hell are you talking about?", Fourth panicked.

"Huh ? What do you mean ??", Mew asked being confused.

"Sorry Sir ! Don't mind him ", Fourth joined his hands.

"Gup meant Gem iz bad, awwogant ", Gulf announced.

"Damn Gulf ! Please shut up, will you ?", Fourth raised his voice in frustration.

"Did you just say that my son is arrogant?", Mew frowned .

"Yea~", Gulf couldn't finish anymore as fourth covered his mouth immediately.

"Sorry sir ! We are being late for class ", Fourth bowed and dragged Gulf towards the building.

"No run fotfot , Gup dizzy !", Gulf said when Fourth starting running while dragging him.

But fourth didn't show any sign of stopping.

"Fourth stop now, I am feeling dizzy ", Gulf said from behind and Fourth stopped.

"Finally you are back! I thought you are gonna spend the whole class time like this!", Fourth said.

"I am already in school! How long was I like that?", Gulf said while panting.

"Since morning. You woke up like this. Probably you got regressed in your sleep as you wet the bed", Fourth chuckled.

"Oiii did I do that ?? Shiaaa !! What about Aunt?", Gulf asked being embarrassed.

"She was hella frustrated and shouting at you. I was the one who cleaned your shit eww", Fourth hit Gulf's forehead with his finger.

"And why were we running like this ?", Gulf asked.

"Cause I wanted you to stop your damn mouth", Fourth said.

"Huh ? Did I say something to someone?", Gulf frowned .

"Yes you told Gemini's dad that Gemini is arrogant and bad", Fourth tried to hold his laughter.

"Ai Shiaaaaaa !! Gemini's dad ? Mew Suppasit??", Gulf couldn't believe his own stupidity.

Suddenly someone hit Gulf's head from behind,"What did you tell my dad ?"

Gemini gritted his teeth .

"I didn't . Gup did", Gulf gulped.

"Stop your bullshit okay? How dare you talk ill about me to my dad ? ", Gemini shouted.

"What he said isn't wrong tho. But I already said sorry to Mr. Suppasit ", Fourth said in a calm voice.

Gemini pointed his index finger towards fourth ,"You better concentrate in your studies rathar than protecting this sickhead . So that I can have a better competetor in class".

"I won't do that, even if I fail. I am not a selfish demon like you ", Fourth was on the verge of loosing his patience.

"You better watch your mouth", Gemini was about to punch Fourth but Gulf came into the middle.

"Gulf !", Fourth ran towards Gulf who fell on the floor due to Gemini's sudden punch.

"I am Okay Fourth", Gulf stood up holding his aching neck.

Fourth was about to jump on Gemini but Gulf stopped him.

Gemini glared at both of them and left the place.

Fourth growled,"Why did you stop me ? I just hate the guts of this spoiled brat. How dare he behave like this ?"

"Calm down Fourth. Don't say like this. Can't you see he is a kid who grew up without any motherly love. I know his dad adores him, spoils him a lot but there is still a lacking of motherly affection in his life. He is definitely a needy cat. That's why he behaves like this", Gulf said in worried tone.

Fourth watched Gulf minutely .

Gulf noticed it and smiled ,"What?"

"I was just thinking....that you grew up without parents love . All you got are the curses from your Aunt. Then how did you grow up that beautifully?", Fourth pouted.

Gulf giggled and pinched Fourth's cheek,"Cause I have my sunshine Fotfot".

At Mew's place:

Gemini came back from school and went to the drawing room.

He halted for a moment when he saw his dad watching a picture with a serious face.

He tiptoed and stood behind Mew.

The same picture!

Gemini has noticed his father seeing this picture for several times.

Without asking anything he totally got that it's Baifern !

Even though Mew never showed any picture of her to him, Gemini understands.

He sighed.

Mew startled.

"Oh Gem !! You are back ! Why didn't you call me?", Mew smiled awkwardly.

"Stop remembering her Dad ! I have told you 100 times. How I wished someone to come in your life and make you throw this picture ", Gemini said angrily.

Mew ruffled his son's hair,"Calm down Prince! Why so frustrated ? Screw this topic. Tell me how was your school ? Did you behave ? Oh yeah....and who is this weirdo Gup ?"

...........................................................

Hello Amores !

So how was it?

Hit the vote button and share your thoughts with me.

*Pic credit goes to the owner*

Oneshot "Boyfriend -in-law " and the final part of "The way I look at you"... coming soon.

See ya ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.7K 126 6
Just a quick story that I came up with and cried about for hours😙✌️ Comment, and follow (I don't own these characters they belong to stephen king )
1K 76 5
Park Chanyeol marries his best friend's lover Byun Baekhyun not from love,but for saving his sibling's one sided love for Oh Sehun... The forced arra...