๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—Ÿ...

By bakerjiminie

"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’." "Hey, Baby" She snapped her head back and found him... More

Prologue
โœจCharacter Aestheticsโœจ
1: First Meet?!
2: My Type
3: He can't love
The Kim Family
4: Strange Family
5: His friend
6: His Kiss?
7: Nightmares
8: Jennie and Taehyung
9: Love Story
10: His Love
11: He can Love
12: Cuddles
13: She Escapes
14: Agent 0903
15: Enchanted
16: Someone doesn't like her
17: Jen?!
18: He's Worse
21: I do
22: His Kitten
23: Punishment
24: His Past
25: Bipolar
26: I Love You Truly
27: Dinner
28: My Taehyung
29: Raped?
30: Jagiya
31: Turned On
32:His Desires 18+
33: Power
34: Her Past
35. Memories
36: Needy 18+
37: Fragile Baby 18+
38: Leaving
39: Our New Home
40: Little Fun
41: His Little Princess
42: The New CEO
43: Love has Spoiled
44: Apology
45: Apology ๐ŸŒท
46: The Contract Marriage
47: I'll be Back
48: SeokHoon Oppa
49: Leo
50: Code
51: Reunion
52: Guilt
53: Mission Failed
54: Angstio
55: Italy

20: Marriage?

159 9 0
By bakerjiminie

Few days Later

The line of cars stopped right in front of the Kim Mansion in between the forest. The gates wide opened letting the cars in. Having a cold look plastered on his face, Kim Jin Hee stepped out of the mansion as the guards surrounded the cars. The door of the Mercedes opened and a tall man stepped out fixing the sleeves of his suit and walked to him with a slight smirk plastered on his face. They came near each other.

"It's been a long time, my FRIEND" Kim said in sarcasm forwarding his hand for a shake. The other person accepted it and looked around the mansion.

"Heard that you have made my daughter your hostage."

A chuckle left from Kim's mouth as he took his hand back and wiped it off with a tissue offered by his man.

"Correction, she ran away from your house as you can't protect her."

"And that's why I'm here."

Kim frowned at him.

"Won't you let me in, dear friend?"

"Why are you here?"

"Can I have a cup of tea from Junghwa's hands before talking about it?"

"Don't you dare to take her name from that filthy mouth of yours."

"Oh come on, friend. You're making a fuss out of nothing."

Clenching his fists, Kim let the man enter the mansion and lead him towards the couch. The man examined the mansion with his eagle gaze. He took seat and turned his head towards the kitchen waiting for the lady to appear.

"She isn't home." Kim finally broke the silence.

"That's so sad. I have had made up my mind. Nevermind. I am here for a deal."

"Deal?"

He raised his brow earning a nod from the other person. The man rested back like he owns this property.

"You want him to be safe and I want my daughter to be safe. I want you to marry your younger one to my daughter and ......."

**********

Y/n turned the knob finding it closed again. She held her head in frustration. This time the punishment was harder as he took her phone too. He didn't let her out since they came back from the hospital nor did he let her meet Jennie.

She sat on the bed and yelled out in anger. "Kim Taehyung! You asshole! I hate you." She yelled while looking at the photo frame that was hanging on the wall with his cold and dark aura. Those eyes felt like digging a hole into her soul with that intoxicating stare.

"I also hate you but what do I do when you're attracting me towards you." The voice echoed in the room as she snapped her head towards the sound. She found him leaning onto the doorframe with a smirk plastered on his face staring deep into her soul with his dark gaze. She felt a shiver ran down her body.

"Say it again, babygirl."

She frowned. He came forward held her chin gently making her look directly into his eyes.

"Say my name again."

She crashed her brows together and pulled her face out of his soft grip and looked away.

"Breaking the rules? Never disobey me, baby."

She frowned as he never behaved like this. She started into his eyes finding dark unreadable emotions. Sometimes, she thinks if he's the same guy who admits to love her eternally and next moment he turns into a dominative man who considers her nothing but pleasure to his eyes and soul.

"Taehyung. Happy?"

She said as he closed his eyes with a satisfactory smirk. He bit his lower lip and looked down at her.

"Go. Your dear father is here. Tell him that now you're under my supervision and I have the control over you."

Her eyes brightened as she stood up instantly running towards the door to open it. She held the knob and turned it just to find it locked again. She frowned and gazed at him. He smirked coming closer.

"I have decided that you can't understand the gentle was so now I'll go hard, sweetheart."

Her eyes widened when he held her waist and crushed her to his chest making her whimper in pain she felt on her front body.

"You'll have to please me to leave this room."

She pushed him with all her force but he didn't even bulge. Instead he pulled her lower body closer making their intimate parts press on each other. She gasped when she felt him down there but it was a pleasure to him. He leaned in to her neck and sniffed on her addictive scent. She closed her eyes when his warm breath ran over her sensitive skin. Her licked her neck making her gasp again. She wasn't liking it at all but she had no choice but to give up.

**********

"Dad!" She ran down the stairs followed by him with his hands in his pockets and face held a cold and stern look making his sharp features on display.

"I heard you ran away, princess."

"I am so sorry but please take me back from here."

"Y/n, I am here for your future, kid"

"My future?"

"I have decided to marry you off to Taehyung."

Her jaw dropped as she felt her whole world upside down. She gazed back at him but he was staring into his phone poking his cheek with his tongue.

"But dad..."

"No ifs and buts. It's my final decision."

"Dad."

"Shhhh and get ready for your marriage with him and I also heard that he liked you so he'll be the perfect one for you."

"Dad. Our age?"

"What?"

"I'm 22 and he's 28. Six years older."

"It doesn't matter, Y/n. As long as the couple love each other."

"Couple? My Taehyung and Y/n" A sweet feminine voice echoed in the living room. She forwarded her steps to them and gazed at them in amusement. She was happy, excited and what not.

"I always wanted her as my daughter in law."

"Junghwa dear! I missed you while talking to your husband." Min exclaimed looking at the lady of the house.

"Greetings, Mr. Min"

"Ah don't be so formal. Call me Yoon Seong."

"Uh okay."

"Please let me have that green tea I used to have years ago."

"Oh definitely. Mr... Yoon Seong."

************

Y/n sat on her bed all tensed. The thought of getting married to him was eating her up. She wanted to run away again but now the devil is obsessed with her. He won't let her go easily. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and sat on the floor with the support of the bed. The thin layer of sweat on her forehead indicating that she's nervous and the continuous lip biting. She's literally chewing up her lower lip.

The silence was broken by the sound of notification. She didn't care much but it annoyed her when the phone started ringing. She tried to ignore but the phone wasn't stopping.

Her eyes popped out of the sockets when she saw a number named "Daddy". The display picture was him. She gasped and tried to remember when was the time when she saved his number and with this tag? Suddenly her brain worked and she figured that it was him. Exactly. He had had her phone with him for week when she was undergoing the punishment.

She hesitated. The phone was silent after the pick. She heard a heavy breath followed by a stomp of a heel. He crushed the remaining cigarette. "What took you so long? Kitten?" His voice rung in her ears and her body shivered. Her legs were trembling just by the thought of him calling her that.

"You're being a very bad girl"

Another Update ✨

Vote 💗, Share 💗 and Follow 💗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 595 23
The lyrics of all of Melanie's songs from 'Cry Baby' and 'Dollhouse' in order.
1K 92 20
I hate you. "she shakily spat, her eyes screamed her words. Upon hearing, taehyung flared in so much rage that he could kill.He cannot accept such a...
9.5K 152 38
What happens when Jade and Tori get some alone time late at night in a park will the share secrets will they become closer will they become lovers? ...