Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1
bonus part 2
bonus part 3

29 twenty-nine

58.3K 4K 736
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Here's the next chapter. I'm not sure how it turned out to be but I hope you'll like it ❤️

This shadi Wali track is stretched for too long and I want to end it soon, but you know, many things are happening along with this wedding so it's taking time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading ♡

Rubbing his eyes, Reyaan stretched his arms and finally opened his eyes. His back was aching a little, perks of sleeping on the couch last night. The room was nowhere to be called as tidy. It looked like a complete mess but a beautiful one.

His trance broke when Rithik, who was sleeping beside him on the couch stirred a little in the sleep.

Adjusting himself, he let the younger one sleep peacefully and looked on his left on the other couch, which was brought here in the middle of the night because Riya and Ishika refused to sleep in their own room.

Then on the floor, where two mattresses laid. Mahi and Samar on the one and Kirti and Dhruv on the other one. He watched as Mahi pulled the whole comforter on her side and letting out a groan, Samar pulled her and the comforter to himself.

Then he saw Kirti, slapping Dhruv's arm because the man was snoring, not enough to disturb everyone but enough for Kirti to hear.

Even though he was missing Aditi and The baby and these people were leaving no chance to make him feel alone but he was happy, since they were happy.

And looking in one corner where Vedanth and Shivam was laying made him feel a little better since he wasn't the only one feeling single. The phone in Shivam's lap made it evident that these two were watching a movie and probably slept in the middle of it.

Shaking his head, his eyes fell on the couple sleeping on the bed. He recalled how his grumpy best friend refused to allow anyone to the bed which could have been enough for 4 people and the fifth one would have adjusted with a little efforts.

Everyone in the night, after having dinner and followed by ice-cream sprawled in the same room and refused to go anywhere else because according to them, Ayansh's room was more comfortable which made Ayansh annoyed to no extent.

If it wasn't enough that they decided that they'd be sleeping in the same room as well because ese din hamesha nhi aate.

But the thin thread of his patience broke when Mahi suggested that the girls can sleep on the bed and the boys on the floor.

"Tum sab Bhaad me jakar so sakte ho, I don't give a damn but only me and my wife is sleeping on the bed."

(You all can go to hell...)

Those were his exact words- firm and stern and hearing his tone, no one argued because Ayansh Rajvanshi tolerating the fuss they were creating was already more than surprising but deep down, everyone knew he wasn't saying anything because Aadhya was enjoying everyone's company.

He glanced at his sister, who was sleeping peacefully in his best friend's arms. Never in his life Reyaan thought that Aadhya would get married to Ayansh and this man will be healing the parts he never broke.

With a smile spreading on his lips, he looked around and touched the table kept on his right.

And the next second, his phone buzzed with a call. Before looking at the screen, he pressed the volume key to turn off the ringtone and finally saw Aditi's name flashing on the screen.

Removing the comforter, he got up to walk out of the room.

As the time passed, Ayansh groaned in his sleep hearing murmurs in his room.

"Fuckers." He muttered under his breath, recalling that everyone slept in his room and leisurely opened his eyes. His annoyed mood didn't last for a second after looking at Aadhya, who was still asleep.

"Yaar me bol rha na, we should ask for the breakfast hear only." He heard Samar, who was trying to keep his tone as low as possible.

(Guys, I'm saying that ...)

"True man, my whole body is aching. We can have breakfast here and sleep again." Was the shivam. Clenching his jaw in frustration, Ayansh pulled off the blanket, making sure that his wife shouldn't wake up.

He sat on the bed, rubbing his face and looked on the floor where everyone was sprawled lazily.

"Good morning bhaiya." Riya greeted him.

"Morning." He mumbled, his voice being hoarse and rough.

"Good-

"Leave." Before Dhruv can complete his words, Ayansh pointed at the door.

"Kya matalb?" Rithik exclaimed, offended by his command.

(What do you mean?)

"Keep it low. Aadhya so rhi hai." He ordered and glanced at Vedanth, Ishika and Kirti who already got up from the bed, ready to leave the room.

(Aadhya is sleeping.)

"Tum logo kiska wait Kar rhe?" He gave an annoyed look to everyone else who were still sprawled like a lazy polar bear.

(What are you guys waiting for?)

"Bhai subah subah kya lga rakha hai. It's still 7, breakfast karke so jate hai vaps." Dhruv said, unable to open his eyes completely.

(What's wrong with you early in the morning? It's just 7, we can have the breakfast and sleep again.)

"Yeah, Haldi will begin at 11. Abhi time Hai." Samar commented and Mahi let out a Yawn, too tired to say anything.

"Apne apne room me jake so jao." Ayansh responded, trying to maintain his calm.

(Go to your respective rooms and sleep there.)

He was already frustrated with the fact that all these people slept in his room last night and on the top of that, instead of cuddling his wife early in the morning, he had to deal with these annoying people.

"Dhruv," Kirti glared at Dhruv, who immediately got up and walked towards the door. More than his own wife, he was scared of his best friend, who'd rip him off if he disturbed the morning time.

Next was Mahi and Samar, who were a little conscious about Ayansh's reaction because Aadhya was asleep and this woman won't even wake up if they all started playing drum around her and she's the only one who could handle her husband.

"You're mean." Mahi muttered under her breath and glared at Ayansh who shrugged it off.

"Ab akele chhod rhe hai aap dono ko to khush khabri Jaldi- Ayansh threw a pillow upon hearing Shivam's words which directly hit his face.

(Now that we're leaving you alone, I hope we get good news very soon-)

"Tum dono?" He raised his eyebrows at the other two younger one's who weren't in the mood to leave at all.

(You both?)

"You love us right." Riya showed him her puppy eyes.

"No." Was his blunt reply.

Grumbling under their breath, Rithik and Riya too left. Ayansh got up from the bed and walked to close the door.

Just when he bolted the door, he heard a knock. Opening the door, he saw Reyaan.

"Kya Hai?" Ayansh asked, uninterested.

(What happened?)

"Sab gye?" He nodded at his best friend.

(Everyone left?)

"Tera muh itna sda hua kyu hai subah subah?" Reyaan couldn't help but to ask him.

(Why are you sulking?)

"Thodi..nhi bhot sari privacy chahiye. Sab to gye ab Tu bhi Jaye to milegi." Rolling his eyes, Reyaan let out a scoff.

(I need a lot of privacy, now if you'll leave, I'll get some.)

"Time pe aa jana Haldi ke liye and I'll send you the breakfast in an hour. Is that okay?" He asked further.

(Come on time for Haldi.)

"Hmm." And before Reyaan could speak anything else, Ayansh pushed the door shut on his face and let out a sigh.

Turning around, he walked into the bathroom and a few minutes later, to the bed and saw Aadhya, struggling to open her eyes.

Letting out a chuckle, he laid on the bed beside her and scooted closer to her.

"Slept well?" She nodded a little before snuggling into his chest.

"Sab gye?" He Hummed in response and gently messaged her scalp and patted her back.

(Everyone left?)

"I feel tired." He heard her mumbling in a rough voice. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's ticklish." She rubbed her cheek, feeling his beard on her skin. He held her hand to kiss her cheek again, making sure to rub his beard a little more. Being sleepy, she didn't respond to it but only smiled, with her eyes still closed.

"Do you want to sleep more?" This time, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. His messy locks, drowsy eyes didn't fail to give her butterflies early in the morning.

"You're beautiful." She mumbled and caressed his face which made him chuckle.

"Beautiful? Are men beautiful? I heard they are handsome." She nodded a little and closed her eyes again, which felt too heavy.

"Handsome is about personality." She murmured after some time and he stared at her, before removing a few hair strands from her face.

"Beautiful is about a being and you...." She trailed off and took a long pause which made him smile. She was still half asleep and was trying to portray whatever she thought into words.

"You're beautiful. Your eyes are beautiful, and the mole under your left eye, it makes you even more beautiful." She blabbered and his heart fluttered at her words.

The mole under his left eye was so small and faded that it won't be Noticed it wasn't looked closely.

"And I never liked guys with beard but you're exception. The beard looks good on you." He heard her saying again.

"And your cheeks are like...you know cute one but In a hot way." He chuckled hearing her next words and kissed the top of her head.

Explains why I fell for you. Because you're the prettiest soul who leaves no chance to make someone -close to you- feel special.

"Cute but in a hot way? How's that possible Tulip?" He asked as she opened her eyes again. She shrugged off his question and again closed her eyes which felt too heavy due to the sleep.

She was too sleepy, yet she was trying hard to be stay awake.

"You can sleep." She heard him saying along with a peck on the top of her crown before the sleep took over her again.

The next tike she opened her eyes was upon hearing a knock at the door. Leisurely opening her eyes, which didn't feel as heavy as before, she saw Ayansh getting out of the bed.

She heard the door opening but didn't turn to look who it was. She heard her husband mumbling thank you to someone before the door was closed again.

"Tulip," Her heart melted just like the butter does on a hot pan, as soon as she heard him addressing her with the name.

"Breakfast is here." The comfort in his voice pushed her to close her eyes again, along with pulling the blanket all over her head.

The tiredness from yesterday's sangeet night was evident and it had been so long when she danced her heart out in a wedding.

The last time was her own wedding-

Aadhya, stop right there. Don't think about it.

She scolded herself and sighed before she felt the comforter being removed from her head, but she held it tightly.

She opened her eyes and saw Ayansh peeking inside.

"Breakfast nhi krna?" She shook her head at his question. Taking off his sleepers, Ayansh climbed the bed and laid beside her.

(Don't you wanna have breakfast?)

She was being exceptionally cute and quite today, God knows why. He have never seen her lazing around like this before, and that too when it was such an important day, Mahi's wedding.

"What is it?" He asked, scooting closer to her.

Was it her periods or she was psming but as long as he remembered, her periods passed by just before coming here.

"I don't feel like getting out of the bed today," She mumbled, snuggling into his chest.

If possible, she could have laid there on the bed, in his arms, close to him, for the whole day.

"It's Mahi's wedding, Tulip. 8 baj rhe hai. You need to look after her as well right. I'm sure she needs you by her side today." He said, caressing her cheeks.

He have known Mahi and Aadhya for years now, since the time Reyaan introduced him to their family. Mahi and Aadhya were someone who won't leave each other no matter what.

He remembered the glares he received from Mahi when He was getting married to Aadhya that day. Only if it would have been possible, he was sure that Mahi would have murdered his brother and him as well for agreeing on the arrangement.

"Hmm, she have everyone around her." Ayansh as much as he wanted to address the words she said, which showed nothing but the way she looked down on herself, he let it slide for now.

He was in no mood to scratch some wounds and make her cry, like yesterday after he asked about the tattoo.

"Are you tired tired? Or exhaustion wala tired?" A chuckle escaped through her throat hearing his question.

"Exhaustion wala tired." She let out. The question would seem senseless if someone would have heard it but she understood what he wanted to say.

Should I tell him about Karan?.

Yeah, he too felt that something is wrong with him right. He won't judge me if I tell him right?

She badly wanted to let out whatever was going in her head. Because the emotional burden was Exhausting.

Telling about Karan was one thing but yesterday, the memories of her childhood surfaced and then this wedding, which was doing nothing but to make her mentally exhausting.

She was happy that Mahi was getting married but then, every event of this wedding reminded of her own. If it wasn't enough that a part of her mind was also occupied with the call Ayansh received in the middle of the night.

Who was that girl, who called him in the middle of the night? Should I ask him?

But what if he felt that I'm invading his personal space or doubting him.

I don't want him to misunderstand me that I'm doubting him or not trusting him Enough.

Aadhya, it was just a call. You're overthinking. Tuje bhi to kaam se related kitne calls aate Hai.

It's true, you can cope up if you're physically tired but how you do it when you're mentally exhausted. The exhaustion which makes it hard for you to get up from the bed, the one in which facing people around you is a big task and smiling at them is something you have to do with the heaviness in your heart.

"C'mon get up, first we'll have breakfast. I asked them for some fruits." Ayansh got up. He knew if he laid beside her, they'll be done for the day. He needed to cheer her up.

"I thought it'd be cupcakes." She grumbled and sat on the bed after removing the blanket.

He came back on the bed with the plate and two cups of chai.

Just then, he was about to sit on the bed, he heard a knock at the door. With an annoyed look, he moved to the door and opening it, saw rithik and Riya, all dressed up.

"What do you guys want?" Ayansh raised his eyebrows when both of them stretched their palms out in front of him.

"Paise." Both of them said in unison. Letting out a scoff, Ayansh moved back into the room for his wallet and the younger ones followed him.

"Good morning bhabhi." They wished Aadhya, who returned it with a smile.

"Cash nhi, just give us your card." Rithik said as Ayansh took out some cash from his wallet. Without listening to them, He took out some cash and kept on their plams.

"Bhai not fair." Riya whined. This time, Aadhya stood up from the bed and walked to her closet. She took out her card from her bag.

"You're spoiling them too much," Ignoring her husband's words, Aadhya gave the card to Rithik.

"Take it and shop a lot okay but function start hone se pahle aa jana." The younger ones squealed in happiness and hugged Aadhya.

(Come back before the function starts.)

"Mil gye na Paise. Now get lost."

(You got the money.)

"haan Haan, privacy." Rithik teased them a little before he pulled Riya out of the room.

"Why you gave them the card. They'll spent it all." Aadhya shrugged it off and moved back to the bed, letting out a Yawn.

"Let them. There's a few thousands in that account." Shaking his head, Ayansh followed her to the bed. She stared at him as he sat beside her and poured the tea for her and them himself.

She held the cup when He forwarded her and took a sip. The warm liquid calmed her nerves a little.

She glanced at her husband took the slice of apple amd kept it in front of her.

"Me apne hatho se khana bhul jaungi." He chuckled at her remark and fed her as she opened her mouth.

(I'll forget to eat with my own hands.)

"Accha hai na. If we ever had a fight in future, you won't be able to eat and will come to me so I can feed you." Her smile faded a little and heart thumped hard against her chest at the mention of the fight.

"Why will we fight?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Are I'm talking about little arguments which every couple have, not some serious one." She heard him saying as he took another bite to feed her.

Her heart calmed down a little but then, the thought of fighting with him scared her. What if some fight bought difference between them.

Aadhya, kuch bhi sochti hai tu!!

"Serious fight aur tumse? Jinda bhi rhna hai na muje." She kept her cup aside hearing him and took a strawberry.

"I'm not that bad." She sulked, feeding him a strawberry.

"I'm not talking about you. Your brother, He won't leave me alive if I ever fought with you." He said, after gulping down the lump.

"He isn't that bad."

"He's. You don't know him. Only if it wasn't your father or he would have killed Ahaan on your wedd- He stopped midway, realising what he was saying and saw the Color of her face draining.

She took her cup of tea. She needed some warm liquid to cope up with the ache in her throat.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled but she didn't say anything. She couldn't.
Why her wedding had to be curse? Why the conversation about her wedding always turned awkward and bitter? Why it happened with her that she couldn't talk about her wedding with happiness and why it always revived the old wounds on her heart.

"Tulip-

"It's okay. Not like it was your fault." She cut him off, staring at the brown liquid and the hot vapours that hit her face. She didn't realise when tears gathered in her eyes, making their way from her eyes along the line of her nose.

"Fuck it." She heard him cursing under his breath before he took away the cup from her to keep it aside and pulled her to his chest, wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

A sob involuntarily escaped her lips and finally she broke down in his arms, under the heaviness of the emotional burden.

"Why," He rubbed her back, trying to control the anger building inside himself.

You always makes her cry, fuck you Ayansh Rajvanshi. Knowingly or unknowingly you Do. Kal bhi liya tha aur aaj phir se.

"Why this wedding had to be a curse in my life," He fisted his hands and inhaled a deep breath before pulling her close to himself.

As if he didn't hold her firmly, she'll break. As if he ever let her go, she won't ever come back.

"I trusted him, didn't I l? But then, he broke it on that day when I was happiest, Ansh."

He couldn't say anything. It was his brother, she loved, his brother whom she was going to marry. The situation was already chaotic when she married him.

But A part of him was relieved that she was opening up to him but the other part of him was breaking apart thinking about the fact that he'll be knowing what was she holding back and how much she was holding back.

"I can't even talk about wedding you know. It's so fucking frustrating that I myself don't know what should I talk about it. Meri shadi? Hamari shadi? Ya phir us insaan ke sath shadi jo hui hi nhi." He heard her incoherent words, along with her sobs.

And with each sob that escaped her lips, with each tear that left her eyes, he felt his heart breaking apart. As if he was able to feel that pain in his own fucking bones, in his own heart.

"I hate him Ansh. I hate him so much." He was sure that she was gritting her teeth angrily. It's been around 10 months since the incident but no one ever heard her saying that she hated him, she never talked about that day to anyone.

He remembered the time when he went to Malhotra house for pagphera just after 2 days. At that time too, she didn't say anything to anyone about the that day, as if it never mattered, but it did, more than anyone could think of.

Just that she was too good at hiding and now that the burden was getting too heavy, she wasn't able to hold it in her heart.

One thing he was sure of, that they had to go a long way. Aadhya entered into this Relationship with a lot of emotional baggage and it's going to be too difficult for her, but he's going to be there, by her side, to hold her into his arms whenever she'll be breaking apart.

"Then punish him, Tulip. Let out your anger because he deserves all of it. Ruin him, make him beg for your forgiveness."

Ayansh never thought he'd ever say something like this for him own brother but here he was. Not because it was Aadhya but because his brother chose to break someone's heart.

Only he knew how much it was hurting him to say something like this about his own brother, but he knew, that brother of him deserved it and even more than this.

Aadhya lifted her face to look at him. His eyes buring in anger, his jaw clenched. She blinked her eyes to let those Tears fall.

"Usse mera dard Kam ho jayega?"

(Will it lessen my pain?)

Ayansh inhaled a sharp breath and stared at her, until Tears rolled down his cheeks. He knew the woman he fell in love with can never think of hurting someone no matter how much wrong they have done. And he hated this fact. She'll cry, she'll have a breakdown, she'll be breaking apart but she won't hurt anyone.

And no, it didn't make her weak.

"Why are you so strong? You don't have to be. You don't have to fight with yourself when you can fight with the peole who hurt you." She shook her head at his question when He wiped her Tears.

"I'm not. I'm not at all strong," She whispered, wiping her nose. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

"You're. You're so fucking strong Aadhya. Tum un logo se ladne ki jagah apne aap se lad rhi. You chose not to hurt them but you keep hurting yourself because of that. As much as it is a foolish behavior, it needs so much of courage. I don't know where do you get this courage from, the courage of not killing someone who broke you."

"I wish I could do that. I wish I could kill Ahaan for hurting you but I can't. I'm sorry.." More tears fell from his eyes which again bought the pool of warm liquid in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry but he's my brother. As much as I hate him for breaking your heart, I can't kill him kyuki bhai Hai vo Mera. I feel so ashamed to call him that but he's. He's my younger brother whom I loved more than myself, whom I spoiled so much that never realised that he'd turn into a jerk."

Aadhya silently wept, listening to him. He needed to let it out, as much as she did. Because it wasn't only her trust which broke that day.

How much it would have been tough for him to accept the fact that his own brother shattered someone's heart. How much guilty he must have felt realising that it was his own brother because of whom, someone's life was ruined.

And how much hard it would have been for him to throw his own brother out of the house.

She have always wondered, didn't be miss his brother because no, he never had a conversation with him. He never met him, never called him. How much it would have been difficult for him to abdaoned a part of him.

"Bhot gussa aata hai yaar par I'm helpless." He sobbed and hugged her.

(I'm so angry..)

"It's alright. You don't have to do anything." She assured him and she knew he needed this assurance Because deep down, the guilt wasn't leaving him. A few minutes passed and they stayed in each other's arms. It was their safe place.

"Chai Thandi ho gyi." Ayansh said out of no where which made her chuckle.

(Tea is getting cold now.)

"It felt good after crying." She mumbled and smiled a little in his arms. He wasn't shocked. He himself knew that crying lifts up the weight from your heart.

With each tear that streams down your eyes, some part of the emotional burden you're carrying wash away.

"Bilkul pagal ho tum." He commented, pulling out of the hug but still had his arms wrapped around her.

(You're stupid.)

"Tum bhi." He nodded his head without any argument.

(You too.)

"Me to hu hi pagal." He mumbled.

(I'm mad.)

Tumhare pyaar me...

"You want to say something more?" She squinted her eyes at him and he looked her her dumbfounded.

"Vo din dur nhi jab tumhe ye bhi pta hoga ki me kya kahna chahta hu." She smiled at him sheepishly and he bended forward to kiss her forehead.

(The day isn't far away when you'll also know what I want to say.)

"Feeling better? Ya kuch aur bhi kahna hai? You can let it out." He assured her, wiping her face and adjusting her hair. She shook her head and gave him an assuring smile.

(Or do you want to say something else?)

There's a lot I want to say par aaj Mahi ki shadi Hai !

The garden was all set, decorated with variety of flowers and in the centre were the two huge bowls for Mahi and Samar.

"Ye kiska theme tha? Sarso ka khet lag rhe hum sab." Ayansh grumbled, looking at everyone dressed in the Yellow including himself since it was decided that everyone will wear yellow and the groom and bride would be wearing white.

(Whose theme it was? It seems like a field of mustard.)

Dhruv and Reyaan let out a chuckle and Reyaan proceeded to say something but Dhruv beat him in that.

"Teri Wali ka." Ayansh squinted his eyes at his best friend and shrugged it off.

(Yours one.)

"Uska nhi ho sakta. Her taste isn't that bad." Ayansh gave them a lip tight smile.

(It can't be her.)

"Of course it is. She chose you." Dhruv let out and saw a scowl taking over Ayansh's face.

"She didn't." Reyaan was quick to respond and the silence engulfed between three of them as Ayansh recalled his morning conversation with her.

Yeah, he wasn't chosen by her. He wasn't her first choice to begin with.

"C'mon, she's falling head over heals for him. Vo Kam hai kya?" Dhruv tried to lighten up the mood. Reyaan smiled a little to join him in but Ayansh, looked away, his eyes searching for the only one he was there for.

"Aur Kitni Der?" Samar whined and looked at his mother, who shook her head seeing the desperation in her son's eyes.

(How long?)

"Sabar ka fal meetha Hota Hai." Samar heard his sister saying and finally looked in the direction to see, Mahi, who was dressed in a white kurti and Sharara, and her jewellery designed of flowers and shells.

(Have patience. The result of patience is sweet.)

"Sabar ka fal khatta meetha Hota Hai. Bas aaj ka wait Kar le." Shivam mumbled, winking at Samar who gave him a disgusting look.

(The fruit of patience is sweet and sour.)

"How impatient you're, can't you wait for me a little?" Mahi sulked, glaring at her soon to be husband.

"Mahi, Your soon to be husband is too desperate. Iska bas chalta na to ye tee-shirt or trousers me tujse shadi Kar Leta." Shivam commented, making everyone laugh.

(If it was him, he'd have married you in causals.)

"Exactly. Because shadi is important, the process isn't." Hearing his words. Mahi let out a chuckle and sat inside the huge bowl.

"Shagun ki Haldi?" Sheetal looked around to spot Aadhya, who was given the responsibility of Haldi.

"Ye rhi." Aadhya chirped and walked into the garden. Ayansh's eyes immediately caught her figure after hearing her. She was dressed in a beautiful yellow saree which had white floral prints.

(Here it is.)

She had her hair open and minimal jewellery which had only only golden earrings.

Standing among everyone, her gaze wondered around and her lips curved into a satisfactory smile as soon as she saw Ayansh.

"Aa gya tere sarso ka khet." Dhruv commented, receiving a glare from Ayansh. Reyaan let out a chuckle and shook his head before looking back at the females.

He noticed Niyati coming into the garden, dressed in a yellow lehanga followed by Karan.

He wanted to talk to Niyati, after what he heard from Dhruv, but since it was the wedding, he made a mental note to do it once they go back home.

"First no one will play okay. We have some rituals to perform. We'll apply this Haldi on Samar and then on Mahi." Mahi's mother said out loud.

"And once the rituals are completed, you guys can do whatever you want to do." Sheetal, Aadhya's mother looked at Aadhya and other younger one's, who nodded their head obediently.

As the ritual came to an end, shivam was the first one to pour the bowl of Haldi on Samar, followed by Aadhya on Mahi.

"Yaar Aadhu." Mahi whined, completely drenched in the Yellow sticky liquid.

"Esa thodi hota hai." She pushed her hair back and looked at Aadhya, who was grinning widely.

(This is not fair.)

"Esa hi Hota Hai. Tune bhi meri Haldi me Esa hi Kiya-" Her words trailed off along with the realisation of her own words.

(This is what it is. You also did the same in my haldi-

Gulping down, she looked around to see everyone gazing at her and she hated it. They all were looking at her with sympathy and she hated being pitied on. That's the reason she never talked about her past, her battles.

She then, hesitantly looked at Ayansh, who wasn't even looking at her. He lifted his eyes to glance at her and looked away, not able to understand what to do.

"Bahi what the hell" Samar's sequel diverted everyone's mind. Aadhya's trance broke and she looked at Samar and behind him was vedanth standing, with a huge bucket which was emptied on Samar. Rithik, Ishika, Riya and all other cousins of Mahi joined in to apply Haldi, more like messing with it.

Aadhya was left with no heart to be the part of the group now. She stood aside and watched, how Rithik in attempt to apply a handful of Haldi on Samar accidentally slipped and Ishika's face was painted yellow.

"Me tumhe nhi chhodungi." She saw Ishika giving Rithik a death glare and the poor man ran for his life. She let out a chuckle seeing them.

Soon, the DJ started, playing the music. Kirti pulled Aadhya in the centre and hyped her for the dance. She looked at Ayansh, who was looking at her already but then, his eyes held a different emotion today. An unknown fear in his eyes.

Before she could decipher anything, Mahi's mother, Aadhya's mother along with Samar's mother was pulled in and everyone started dancing.

Aadhya looked at Niyati and went to her. Niyati was reluctant to dance but Aadhya was more stubborn. Somehow, she pulled Niyati in with everyone. She didn't dance enthusiastically but she did, a little smiling slowly appeared on her lips.

The group was soon joined by the younger ones as well as Samar and Mahi, Dhruv and Reyaan joined in as well. Ayansh and Shivam sat between the elderly males.

"Yaar kitne boring ho tum dono. Aa jao." Dhruv yelled between the loud music but both of them denied. Shrugging it off, Dhruv pulled Mahi's father along with Aadhya's and Samar's as well.

(You guys are too boring.)

Karan, who was standing at a little distance, smirked a little before walking to all of them and started dancing beside Aadhya and Niyati.

Soon he held Niyati's wrist and pulled her with himself.

"What do you want now?" Niyati asked, as he kept dragging her until they were in a corridor of the hotel where no particular person was.

"You love to dance, don't you?" He turned around and looked at her.

"Now you have problem with this as well?" Niyati scoffed and attempted to walk away but he held her wrist again. Before he could say anything, Karan felt a rough tug on his wrist and tilted his head to look at Reyaan.

"Dur rah." Reyaan growled and yanked away his hand.

(Stay away.)

"Biwi hai meri. Me jo chahe kru." Karan scoffed.

(She's my wife. I can do whatever I want.)

"Exactly. Biwi hai teri aur tu Jo chahe vo nhi Kar sakta." Reyaan's jaw amd fist clenched, he was trying hard to control his anger since it wad Mahi's wedding.

(She's your wife and you can't do whatever you want.)

"Karan, I'm really warning you. Tera kya karna hai, I'll see after this wedding but don't create any fucking drama in this wedding aur Dur rah Niyati se." Reyaan warned, but letting out a chuckle, Karan took a step closer to him.

Niyati fidgeted with her fingers, hesitant to speak anything. She didn't want to be reason why two brothers were fighting.

"Kha Na, she's my wife." She heard Karan saying, which disgusted her to no end. There wasn't anything adorable being addressed as his wife. The only thing his words showed was, obsession and control.

"Konsi wife?" Reyaan looked at Niyati and then at her hands.

(Which wife?)

"No sane man hurts his own wife and neither do they cheat. Men don't whore around with someone when they already have a partner. A fucking manwhore like you do that." Reyaan spatted on his face.

"Oh to apni biwi nhi yha nhi Hai to, kisi aur ka maseeha bna ja rha Hai. Vese sirf maseeha ban rha Hai ya she satisfied you en-

(Now that your wife isn't here, you're being protective towards her. Is it just a protective one of she satisfied-

Before he could complete his sentence, Reyaan threw a punch on his face and Karan's turned to the other side. Niyati's eyes widened and she held Reyaan's hand when He held Karan's collar.

"Aur Kitna neeche girega tu?" Reyaan gritted his teeth and yanked his body away.

(How low will you stoop?)

"Why are you staying with a monster like him?" Niyati looked away with tears in her eyes when Reyaan questioned her.

"Bhai," Reyaan and Niyati turned their head, listening to Aadhya's voice.

"Kya hua?" She asked worriedly and looked at Karan, whose lips were bleeding because of the punch received by Reyaan.

(What happened?)

"Sabka badla lunga, Malhotra." Karan wiped the corner his lips before walking away.

(You'll pay for it.)

Reyaan closed his eyes in frustration.

"Is there something I should be knowing?" He questioned Niayti while Aadhya looked at them, confused but then, realisation hit her and she remembered the mark she noticed on Niyati's neck earlier. Her gaze fell on her hands as well, where there were some bruises.

Niyati couldn't say anything, she felt her energy draining each passing second and her surrounding moving in front of her eyes.

Aadhya noticed as she held her head, blinking her eyes multiple times and held her shoulders.

"Bhabhi, are you okay?" She asked but received a light nod from Niyati.

"Aadhu, take her to the room." Aadhya nodded at Reyaan and she helped Niyati to walk into her room and making her sit on the bed before giving her a glass of water.

"You should rest, wait first change into something comfortable till then, I'll ask someone to bring you something to eat. Phir aap rest krna." Niyati didn't say anything and closed her eyes since her head was spinning like a wheel.

Nothing the same, Aadhya unpinned the dupatta from her shoulder followed by removing all the jewellery to make her feel comfortable.

She received a knock at the door and  found Ayansh with a plate of food.

"Vo Reyaan was coming but papa called him for something important." He informed before Aadhya took the plate from him.

"Should I call the doctor?" He asked his wife, glancing at Niyati.

"No, it's fine." Niyati voiced out before Aadhya could respond to him.

"Call me if you need anything and take care of her." He left with those words. Closing the gate, Aadhya closed the gate.

"Aadhya, you can leave. I'll manage. Don't spoil your day, it's a big day for-

"Bbabhi, shadi me time Hai. You need me more, and I'm sure Mahi would want me with you as well." Aadhya smiled and Sat in front of her and started feeding her.

With each morsel she fed Niyati, she saw Tears gathering in her eyes but she didn't ask anything. There was a lot Niyati was hiding but then, people do hide their pain. Asking them about the same is like scratching unhealed wounds and no one knew better than her.

"I don't know why you're staying with him Bhabhi, but please don't. It's been two years already, you don't deserve someone like him." She said, and saw Tears rolling down Niyati's eyes.

Wiping her Tears, Niyati finished her meal without a word.

"Aadhu, I'll rest for now. You can leave." She nodded and covered niyati with comforter after she laid on the bed.

"Niyati bhabhi, whatever it is, hum sab aapke sath hai." She assured the elder one, who nodded her head and closed her eyes.

(We're with you.)

Aadhya, who had no heart to leave her alone, sat there for some minutes and lightly massaged her head until she felt that Niyati was in deep slumber.

Closing the gate behind, Aadhya entered in her room after making sure that Mahi was done with washing up from the Haldi ceremony. It was around half past 2 in the afternoon, and after washing up, she had get Mahi ready for the wedding.

"Is she alright now?" She nodded her head and saw Ayansh, sitting on the couch with his laptop.

"She's resting." She mumbled and went to sit beside him.

"What is it?" She asked, seeing him typing an email to someone.

"I forgot to tell you. There's world cooking championship next month and today's the last day for all the formalities and I forgot between all these Festivals and this wedding" Aadhya nodded and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Kya hua?" He asked after a while, closing his laptop.

(What happened?)

"How much pain a human can hold inside their heart. They don't share, don't talk it out and let that thing eat you alive." Her words trailed off when she realised that she's doing the same as well.

"Tulip, Talking about your past, your pain is not something you can do with two cups of chai. It needs courage, a lot of. Talking about something which have carved a scar on your heart is tough so let people have their own time before they are comfortable enough to share."

Inhaling a deep breath, she wrapped her hands around his torso.

"Bas ye shadi Bina kisi problem ke ho Jaye. I don't want anything bad to happen to Mahi or this wedding."

(I just hope this wedding to be held without any issues.)

He nodded and patted Her head.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 3K 27
Him:- She just stole it and i couldn't stop her and the worst part is that she doesn't know it probably She doesn't know me . Her :- Haye allah wi...
1.5M 107K 58
18 years old Sirisha Mathur, is an intelligent, straight-A, and straightforward yet introverted girl. She had never even imagined that she would fall...
4.3K 275 11
3Racha, the biggest rising Kpop group Korea has had as well making a global impact. Containing three members, the leader Bang Chan, Seo Changbin the...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...