Take a Look trough the stars

By AmelkaSz8

My thoughts poems things I wanna share and think of Some triggering stuff might be in it for some people More

Thunder
Love
Autumn
Scars
Silent Tears
Last Kiss
Sweet Lies
Sunken Heart
Satisfaction
I'm Sorry I Love You
Endless Fights
Waiting Impatiently
Blooming Hope
Empty Voice
Cold Dance
Disgusting Poison
Friends
Chosen
Left Right
Double Knot
Your Eyes
Dirty
Tiring
Matter
One Chance
Dreams
Dense Air
Falling
Distribute
Away
Lingering Drops
Call In
Silence
Blinding Darkness
Far Away
Skin
Blurry
Burst
Colour
Distant

Beauty

48 5 0
By AmelkaSz8

Beauty,
What actually is beauty?
Is it the perfect figure? Is it the perfect makeup? The perfect teeth? The perfect charakter? The perfect clothes? Is it the kindness we put into the world? What is concideret perfect?
Beauty is not real is it?
How would someone know who is beautiful and who's not.
Beauty on the inside and outside.
Others beauty grabs you by your neck and strangles you till you can't anymore, it doesn't let you breathe without worrying.
Am I good enough? Am I enough? Is this OK? Is this alright?
All of that kills your soul and wraps you in your little fragile bubble of beauty Standarts.
Who decides if we're beautiful or not and is it really worth it.
Beauty is not real, how could something exist that doesn't really have a definition, how could you even find out the definition when everyone has a differnet point of view onto beauty.
It's not what you see when you look into the mirror, it's also not important if your stomach is flat or not.
It's not important if your skin is flawless,or if your nails are long.
None of that matters, beauty definetly comes from deep down your heart.
The aura you give off, the things you've done in life, your attitude, the way you act, the way you smile and laugh, your happiness.
That is beauty.
Do not let others define your beauty, don't let them destroy your own image of beauty.

-----
Everyone has their own beauty in unique ways is it their talents or their hobbies, the way they speak with others or even look like, everyone's different and thats great.
Stay just the way you are

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 24 60
WARNING: Some pieces may contain triggers for those who struggle with any form of depression or self harm. Please read with caution. I will often rea...
581 8 115
Depressed + gay = poetry 🤯 ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: including (but not limited to) self-harm, abuse, mental hospitals, eating disorders, and suicide.
579 2 94
This collection of poetry is my story. This is all the things I struggle or struggled with within myself, and most of these things I've overcome. The...
1.3K 152 100
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ if any of the tagged things are sensitive to read about or makes you feel uncomfortable, please do not read! I'd hate to be the r...