A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Apologies
Chapter 141

Chapter 85

327 9 3
By TheManCandy

"Well... LET'S GIVE IT HELL!!!" Finn's voice reached every adventurer in the amphitheater, he dashed forward, his mana pushed to the limit as a trail of golden light followed his wake.

The adventurers behind him charged forward as well, Ottar, August, Toga, and Loch, brandished their mana at full force.

That was the catalyst, as if on cue, every single adventurer charged forward, with a war cry. They are the hope of Orario right now, they must slay the creature here.

Aagon took flight, with a mighty roar he charged forward, the dragon was the first to arrive to the creature. He swung his claws forward, the creature reeled back, his claw may not be able to gore through its though skin, but it was enough to push it back. Not done with his attack, he bellowed a breath of extreme heat, pushing the creature even more.

Waiting for the creature is Finn, he slammed his spear forward, it sliced through air. His weapon connected with a loud thundering sound. It was followed up by Ottar, who by now is at full beastification, his muscle bulged as he slashed his durandal grade greatsword horizontally.

The two hits did little to no damage to the creature, yet due to their strength, the creature was pushed back by the sheer force of their attack.

The creature roars in anger, its huge jaw opened wide as it sucked the air in the arena, threatening to suck in the adventurers as well.

""Proud warrior, snipers of the forest. Take up your bows before the advancing plunderers."" a voice cuts through the loud area, heat started to take hold over everyone.

""Answer the call of your brethren and ready your arrows. Tinge them with flame, the lamplight of the forest."" it was Lefiya and Riveria, both chanting their spell as their mana densly enveloped the whole arena. ""Release them, the fire arrows of the fairies. Falling like rain, burn away the savages! FUSILLADE FALLARICA!!!""

Their combined mana made ahuge fire elemental magic form above the arena, covering it, like a sun had appeared at the center of Orario. With a howling cry, the two elves pushed the fire magic forward.

The creature had made a mistake, because of his attempt to suck the adventurers straight to its large mouth, it inadvertently sucked the magic straight to its inside.

The fire spell exploded as the creature shriek in pain, it was basic knowledge, no matter how hard a beings exterior is, their interior, organs, and innards, would still be made of soft tissues.

But the magical bombardment wasn't done.

"Silver moon's mercy, the golden wilderness. This body is destined for the wild boar of the war. Run through, carry the goddess' will! HILDIS VINI!!!" Ottar from above crashed down the creature like the wrath of the gods, extremely fast and extremely heavy, his blow cracked stands on where they were fighting the creature.

Destroying the very structure of the amphitheater.

Dust cloud erupted high in the air as debris and other particles flew everywhere.

Ottar felt a tingle in his spine, as a tentacle cuts through the dust smoke, he tried to raised his weapon to block, but was a tad bit slow. The tentacle hit him cleanly at the side. "ARGHHH!!!" He grunts in pain as he crashed, tumbling into the ground.

He can feel multiple bones breaking because of the hit, his skill, healing power took effect as his body tried desperately to mend himself.

The creature in a fit of anger started to wail his tentacles all over the place, taking out and killing adventurers and monsters -that Shakti brought- in the process.

Ryuu Lion dashed towards the creature, her mana oozing out her body as she starts to chant. "In the sky of a now distant forest. Infinite stars scattered in the endless night sky." she jumped up to dodge a tentacle and slashed down, her weapon doing no damage, but doing damage wasn't her aim.

Her attack launched her higher in the air, pushing her mana to the limit, she loaded it at her legs, and with a grunt, she was able to take to the skies. She wasn't flying, she used the momentum of her attack, and a boost of mana to gain the height she now had. "Respond to my foolish voice, give me now divine protection of starfire. Give the mercy of light to the one that abandoned you." She continued her chant.

She twirled her body and dived down, gaining speed with the aid of gravity and the wind, which felt like it succumb to her control. "Come, wandering wind, the wandering traveler. Cross the sky and run through the wilderness, run faster than anything else. Imbue the light of stardust and destroy the enemy"

She crashed down at the creature, palm first, placing it firmly on its head. "LUMINOUS!!! WIND!!!"

*BOOM!!!*

Her magic burst forth, a mixture of wind element and light. Shockwaves blowed everyone away, and Ryuu didn't get out scotch free. Due to her releasing her spell point blank, she had sustained a huge amount of damage as well.

She was sent flying back by her own attack, crashing through multiple walls of the amphitheater.

'Holy shit!' Asfi cursed, her eyes widened. "I-I know she's strong, but who knew she is at the same level of Ais, and August!" she exclaimed out loud.

Ryuu's magic was so strong that it was able to give pause to adventurers as they admire how powerful it was.

But it still wasn't enough... Her magic all though strong, wasn't able to do significant damage to the creature.

"Y-you've gotta be kidding me." Toga was at shock, even with all of that, the creature was still standing tall. He felt something ominous creeping in the air. All his instincts are telling him to run, his experience are pushing for his retreat.

And he wasn't the only one, everyone felt it, it was sinister and vile. The mana in the air started to shift. As the dust settled they got a full glimpse of the creature.

It was just standing there, no longer was it flailing its tentacles to attack, no... It was staring at them, at adventurers on the ground.

Finn's thumb started to go numb in pain, he didn't know what's happening, but he can feel it, he can sense it. Things are about to go from bad to worse.

"ATTACK IT NOW!!!" Finn wailed, his senses are ringing alarm bells, telling him to run. He knows that if they can't take it down now, they wouldn't have another shot.

Right now the creature was unmoving, but it may change in a few seconds, he didn't know why it was doing that, all he knows is that he need to attack it now before it was done whatever it was doing.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RESERVING YOUR MANA!!! WE MUST KILL IT NO-" Before Finn could even finish what he was saying. Four persons are already on the move, passing by him, the wind pushing him back.

It was Ottar, August, Ais, and Arthur.

"TEMPEST!!!" Ais chanted her magic on the top of her lungs, black winds started to coil around her body, as she beams forward with her weapon. Pushing herself, her strength reaching the level 6 cap.

Ottar was now throwing cautious to the wind, he also felt that if they didn't kill it now, they would all be killed. Unleashing the full power of his skill *Vana Arganture* he was now more beast than man. His muscles bulged to the max, his skin releasing red vapor as his blood started to boil at how much mana he was expanding. His strength was now at a level 8.

August, who has never turned off his endless battle was now at his very peak, his stats are now equal to that of Ais, threatening to even break free from the cap. Blood started to exit his eyes as his body tried desperately to hold itself together. "Consume everything in your path!" he started chanting his extreme magic, the magic he created as his last resort. "And bring death to they ENEMIES!!! GÁE BULG!!! BEOWULF!!!"

August chanted, red crimson mana erupted out of his body as he gripped the spear with everything he had. This was his now or never.

.
.
.

But what surprised everyone was Arthur. No one knew who he was, yet he was one of the 4 adventurers who moved without second thought. One of the 4 adventurers who is dashing forward to face the creature head on.

.
.
.
.
.

The gods suddenly felt a crippling fear, they started to sweat as heat enveloped their bodies, like being bured alive, they felt their heart being scorched by an imaginable amount of heat.

They felt their skin boil, their very essence turned to ash. At first they thought it was August as he unleashed his full power, but this was different. August's Theïkó óplo, exudes a primal fear, a fear of the unkown, like that of a predator aiming for their hearts.

This fear was crippling, they felt like they were being dragged to the depths of hell, they felt it in their very soul.

Thor slammed his hammer in anger, he felt this sensation before, this was all too familiar to him. His godly aura burst forth in anger.

This was the reason for his hatred towards the weapons, this was the Theïkó óplo that killed his wife and two sons.

Heracles and Buddha felt it as well, they held thor down as he attempted to dash forward, and kill whover it was who wields it.

And then it happened.

A huge burts of mana engulfed everything.

.
.
.

August who was on the attack felt it as well. His spear vibrated, his eyes widened. "A-another one!" his senses told him to look right, and there he saw him. Arthur, charging forward along side him, with a sword that is glowing a radiant gold.

And his words confirmed August's thoughts.

With an absolute roar deep inside his guts, Arthur chanted his own magic. "ENDLESS!!! BATTLE!!!"

Heat started to consume everything around Arthur, his very presence was heat itself, his sword glowed so bright, that it was even drowning out the sun. And with it, he also unleashed an extreme magic of his own.

"I beseech the heavens and the earth, the very essence of existence, bear witness to this judgment! FEEL ITS WRATH!!! EXCALIBUR!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 85 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 55 10
[ NOTEBOOK 2] [ BASICALLY PART 2 OF DARK RED ] on the night you ran away, the young brunette organized a search party in the hope of finding you safe...
5.1K 167 24
This is the story about how a little boy who longed for being loved..gave up everything that he had- Mind, Body, Dignity, Freedom, Happiness, Humanit...
43.2K 1.2K 36
Under heavy editing!! I'm not really sure what to make of this. This is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me ^^; I guess this will just be about...
931 26 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...