My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

By swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... More

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
He Came Drunk
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
Once And For All
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Utterly Defeated
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
We Need To Talk
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Shaman's Confidence
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

Back In The City

138 2 0
By swatisingh28

Shaman confirmed his grandma's accusations by averting his eyes and she couldn't help but berate him, "I can't believe you doubted her devotion to you, listen child, i can only say one thing at this point now if you ever meet her in future make sure to apologize on this matter, although you have many more reasons to be sorry for, but your this mistake is grave" after scolding him some more, she left the hospital. Shaman looked at his grandma's disappearing figure and wondered if the God will ever be so merciful to let him meet her again, then he wouldn't ask for anything else. Sighing he closed his eyes and felt ashamed that he doubted Abel when he had found her pregnant. 

Lia had already packed all her stuff, even her kids helped her while Luke rented his clinic and completed his documentation so that he could start his work at the hospital immediately. He had already bought a new home in the city for them, they were boarding the plane at night so that they can easily enter the city without any issues. Lia's documents were changed from Abel to Lia because she wanted to open a new chapter in her life and she wanted to start it with a new name. She was grateful for Luke as he had helped her in everything, it was already evening when they finished loading every item in the moving truck. She prepared light snacks for her kids to have before leaving and they enjoyed a little farewell on their own before leaving for the airport.  

On their journey, Lia was feeling skeptical, glancing at her kids, she tried calming her heart because from here on everything she will do would be only for her kids. Luke knew Lia was not happy about their return but it was inevitable so he could only hold her hand and silently be her support. It was midnight when they landed and the kids were asleep but Elli woke up when Luke tried carrying him so now Luke carried Cecily while Elli walked with his mother. It took them another hour or so to reach their home, it was a shared condo but in a beautiful surrounding. The front gate was quite big and the path to the building was alongside a garden, it wasn't visible much because of the nighttime but Lia could guess it to be a VIP area and she prayed in her mind to find a job soon so that she can share the rent with Luke. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 4.6K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
50.7K 1.1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
21.6K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
1.2K 127 26
❤️Completed ❤️ This is a story of a girl Mehek Sharma who loved flowers, sunsets and mountains. A girl who loved writing and had dreams bigger than u...