(Being Re-Made) Living Singul...

DarkTheLibrarian द्वारा

Y/N Neo Sekai the Gravity User in the world of MHA, will he be able to change it's fate, will he found out wh... अधिक

Info
Before You Read
The Singularity - Season 0 - Chapter 0 (Rewrite)
The Beginning - Season 0 - Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Update
Theory Behind Quirks - Season 0 - Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
An Interesting Development - Season 1 - Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
Stalker Boy - Season 1 - Chapter 4 (Rewrite)
Lore/About Me
Entrance Exam - Season 1 - Chapter 5
The First and Last - Season 0 - Chapter 5.5
Training - Season 1 - Chapter 6
Old and New Friends - Season 1 - Chapter 7
Quirk Assessment- Season 1 - Chapter 8
The Melody - Season 1 - Chapter 9
Hero Costume - Season 1 - Chapter 10
The Teams - Season 1 - Chapter 11
Battle Trials - Season 1 - Chapter 12
Upgrades People Upgrades - Season 1 - Chapter 13
Duality of Women - Season 1 - Chapter 14
A Sisters Trouble - Season 1 - Chapter 15
Four Reps? - Season 1 - Chapter 16
The Break In - Season 1 - Chapter 17
Friendly Encounters - Season 1 - Chapter 15.5 (18)
Foundations - Season 1 - Chapter 15.75 (19)
Bus Ride - Season 1 - Chapter 18 (20)
Acquisition - Season 1 - Chapter 19 (21)
Birth of a Hero - Season 1 - Chapter 20 (22)
Two Embers - Season 1 - Chapter 21 (23)
The First - Season 1 - Chapter 22 (25)
Festival of Dreams - Season 1 - Chapter 23 (26)
Dark World and Dark Alley - Season 1 - Chapter 24 (27)
The Puzzle Pieces - Season 1 - Chapter 25 (28)
Are Set in Place - Season 2 - Chapter 26 (29)
Some Offers - Season 2 - Chapter 27 (30)
Indulgences - Season 2 - Chapter 28 (31)*
Testing the Mind and Moves - Season 2 - Chapter 29 (32)
Grasping at Strings and Jacks - Season 2 - Chapter 30 (33)
The First Round - Season 2 - Chapter 31 (34)
Combat and Enlightenment - Season 2 - Chapter 32 (35)
Hiatus Notice? (Edited)
Connections - Season 2 - Chapter 33 (36)
Pride - Season 2 - Chapter 34 (37)
Letting loose - Season 2 - Chapter 35 (38)
Doggo - Season 2 - Chapter 36 (39)
Strain - Season 2 - Chapter 37 (40)
Falling - Season 2 - Chapter 38 (41)
Tea Time - Season 2 - Chapter 39 (42)
A Broken Promise - Season 2 - Chapter 40 (43)
Prude - Season 2 - Chapter 42 (45)
Remastered Info
Consent - Season 2 - 43 (46)*
New Book
Ideas - Season 2 - Chapter 44 (47)
Season 2 - Chapter 48 - Dirty Names
Season 2 - Chapter 49 - Internship Choices
Season 2 - Chapter 50 - Round 1, Start
Season 2 - Chapter 51 - Round 2, Finished!
Season 2 - Chapter 52 - Running
Pc Issues
Confrontation - Season 2 - Chapter 53
Thoughts, Ideas, Growth, Foundations
ReMake Release

A Date - Season 2 - Chapter 41 (44)

402 12 13
DarkTheLibrarian द्वारा

Whelp rant this time.

So... It's been like 50 minutes since I wrote the last chapter, not very long but that last bit just got me into the writing mood.

But there is something I wanted to talk about and that's the MC and his personality.

So do you all mind the softness, like most Harem MCs I find are just cold assholes or something along those lines. Now some of them do end up having personalities that are likable or just enjoyable enough to continue reading (or you're reading a book with a Dark MC so it's what to expect), but I wanted to write an MC that wasn't like that, that I could properly write and still make human. I hope I've been doing a good job with that, but my main point is that the MC will need to change as we go, he is going to be a hero with multiple girlfriends (I haven't forgotten that this is a harem book I assure you), and is going to go through a lot.

I don't plan on making the MC a dick or anything just more... Confident? Eventually that is and I hope that you all enjoy my attempt at showing his growth, the current MC is decently confident just not used to the whole emotional side of things, which once he gets a grasp on... well you'll see.

Small note that when I do this, "hello", instead of "Hello" the people are speaking in calmer tones, I feel like it's a given but still just wanted to note it.

Anyways, Enjoy.

_______________________________

MC POV - 7:46 AM

(Small Changes to my writing style as I find it awkward in certain areas)

Having finished breakfast we all decided we'd spend the day out enjoying our day off, after the sports festival they'd deemed it best to not force us to immediately go back to school while they went over internal affairs, which was nice of them.

Thankfully I'm doing much better after my sleep which has cured most of my fatigue, both mental and physical.

A voice knocks me out of my stupor, one belonging to Momo, as Setsuna tugs me alone, "Let's check out that shop over there!" I'm quickly dragged along into one of the nearby clothing stores of the mall we're currently at, thankfully Momo offered to pay as I've got no money... really need to fix that somehow.

As I'm dragged around I'm forced to rate or give my opinions on many different pairs of clothing, Setsuna and Jiro are both also participating in trying on clothing, though not as much on Jiro's end. Probably due to my presence.

"Enjoying yourself?" Setsuna walks up nudging her shoulder into me, staring down I notice she's wearing a tight floral patterned button-up along with a set of shorts that reach her mid-thigh, accentuating her ass and thighs, though the back of the floral shirt blocks most of her rear.

Wait... Did she lift the back of her shirt just to show her ass to me... Should I be proud that I noticed, or ashamed it took me so long?

"I am, seeing my lovely girlfriend enjoy herself will always make me happy," she takes a moment staring at me before giving me a peck on the cheek, "Good job at flirting, you're getting better, seems last night did a lot to you mentally huh".

Nodding at her words we both hear the door open to one of the changing rooms, Momo stepping out in a thin and black long-sleeved t-shirt, around her waist is a dark-velvety red reaching down to her achilles area, "Does this look good" She steps out, the clacking of her black dress heels reaching our ears as turns on the spot letting us both see her back and front.

"It looks great, you and your mother have quite similar fashions you know," "he's right you know, on both points".

"Yes well my mother did teach me about fashion after all so it only makes sense our fashions are similar," stepping towards us I notice some glances from other women in the store, some with their boyfriends who only give me an understanding look.

"Remind me again how your family is so rich," our wonderful musician walks up looking rather uncomfortable, compared to Setsuna and Momo Jiro doesn't really dress up in female clothing so it's only natural, especially not clothing like an oversized zebra striped t-shirt mixed with a black skirt and leggings...

Hearing a sigh from my right Setsuna quickly maneuvers around the shop grabbing things before giving them to Jiro and pushing her back into her changing room. About a minute or so later Jiro walks out again in something that looks far more 'her'.

She checks herself out on the spot, poking and pulling at some of the clothing. A black loose tank top that's surrounded by a jacket similar to her hero costume, though more professional, as well as black ripped jeans with some punk rock symbols scattered around here and there. Turning to us she gives us a questioning eyebrow raise.

"There's the Jiro I know, I was honestly surprised I was able to find some clothes like that in a place like this".

"I know! When I found this place I just knew I had to bring Jiro sometime," Jiro gives me a small glance as I give her a smile and a thumbs up as she blushes a bit.

Dressing up isn't really her thing, even if it is in clothes she likes it's still the mentality of looking good for others who you're close to.

"Your turn!" From behind me a set of floating arms forcefully starts dragging me into one of the changing rooms as I notice an older fellow saluting me from in the corner of the store, ah how the brave fall.

'Damnit, I don't mind dressing up but still,' releasing a sigh I take a look at the clothes, they're not bad not bad at all.

_______________________________

Setsuna POV

Always wanted to do that, go changing and force my lover to change, even if against his will. I mean you wouldn't expect me, a tomboy, to like women's clothing so much but it's one of the feminine traits I did inherit, and seeing that face of his as he realized what was happening is priceless.

"So what did you give him"

"Don't you worry Yaoyorozu I wouldn't make him dress up in anything bad, just wait," she nods as Jiro and her stare on in curiosity, after all, they haven't really seen him in anything other than his school outfit, and hero costume, if you exclude this morning when Momo lent us some clothing.

The sound of a door clicking brings our attention to the door as the 5"10 figure steps out of the dressing room clad in a black fancy button-up shirt, its sleeves stopping just before his wrist. He is also sporting a set of black formal pants held up by a simple belt, around his body is a purple glowing aura, his also the same color as he seems to be playing into my little game.

(Just gave him the Jin Woo Fit, again I don't prefer to use pics but I will this time as it's not something difficult to describe.)

As I get a closer look a his appearance I notice around his open wrist the small scars on his body, ones that've yet to heal, but instead of making him look mad they only make him look more refined, "So?"

"You look amazing! I should dress you up more," I quickly close the distance between the two of us putting my arms around his shoulders, being this close it's not hard to notice the muscle in his body making the shirt pop out even more, "...Maybe".

Knowing how quickly I'd be able to get him to do this again he instead gave a maybe, at that moment an unspoken deal was made, YES!

"So you two, are you done gawking or do you think he just looks bad," tilting my head back I see Jiro blushing, the cute girl is never able to hide her feelings is she, though it doesn't seem Momo is doing much better. She isn't really blushing, but she isn't shying away from taking his appearance in full either.

"You look amazing," clasping her hands together she gets a bit closer looking at the brand of his clothes and seeing his size, 'sneaky girl you'.

"Y-yeah, you look good". Jiro seems to be keeping her distance as she plays with her earphones, her blush never shying away as she gives him the occasional up-and-down glance.

'Right Jiro isn't one for dressing up, has she never seen a guy properly dressed up her own age before or is it because it's him? Then again love and affection does twist your view on people's appearances', shrugging my shoulders I release my arms around his.

_______________________________

MC POV

Setsuna slowly releases my shoulders from her grasp as I reach my hand back into the dressing room grabbing the bag she'd left, looking inside I notice a furball snoozing away, 'lucky'.

"So what now?" Momo stops her... Whatever she was doing as she takes a step back from me, "We pay and leave of course!". Hearing her Jiro stops for a moment, "You're actually gonna buy us all these, I thought we were just trying them on," I had also been questioning that but never wanted to ask so I understand the stunned state she is in.

Quickly nodding her head Momo quickly brings us up to the counter, a cool piece of tech high-brand companies use allowing us to pay without taking the clothes off, excluding underwear, bras, and socks. They're something akin to the detector tags on consoles in stores just much smaller.

Having them taken off we all head out, making sure to grab our old clothes first, guiding a still-dazed Jiro towards a restaurant...

...

"Want me to jab you or something," Setsuna gives me a knowing sly smile realizing that I only now figured this is technically one big date, or something similar to it. Shaking my head no she gives me a mocking laugh enjoying herself a bit too much.

"Hey don't give me that stern look, you needed to take a day off as is so just enjoy yourself, after all, it doesn't change much does it? We'd planned on doing this eventually as is," I want to refute her words, which I probably could to a certain extent but I decide to just go with the flow instead. I mean it is worth it if you see Jiro constantly freezing like she has been.

(#AntiJiroBullying (Kill me for using a # in 2023))

The restaurant Momo takes us into isn't as fancy as you'd expect, it's about middle class and has a bunch of people simply enjoying themselves, some of which took notice of us but stuck to themselves. I'm pretty thankful for the choice of scenery as rich restaurants are normally way too quiet, or from what I've 'seen' have stuck-up people in them, don't need a cliché douchebag scene now do we?

(FoReShAdOwInG?)

We all swiftly take our seats and order some rather basic food, after all, we're here to have fun.

Throwing banter around we enjoy our time here, our we would've if an interesting development hadn't occurred.

(PrEmInItIoN cAmE tRuE?)

"Quite the lady's man aren't you~". We'd decided to sit in a booth so I hadn't noticed the approaching figure who is now standing at the head of our table, dressed in a black long-sleeve T-shirt, that doesn't hide the top of her cleavage, as well as a pair of blue jeans that make her thighs pop a bit too much is Nemuri Kayama.

"Good morning Mi-!" Momo is quieted down rather quickly by Midnight who takes a seat by her, Jiro now being almost smooshed into the corner. Thank god that the booths are bigger due to mutant quirks or transformation-styled ones.

"Hey shhh, can't be going around telling everyone who I am," honestly you'd expect many to recognize her immediately, but I guess putting your hair up does wonders especially when you're not in costume, though it could also be the fact that ALL MIGHT IS RIGHT THERE... eating some soup.

"What should we call you then," she changes her gaze to meet mine, instead of shooting some flirt like 'You can call me anytime' she instead gives a different answer, "Call me Miss. Kayama out of class please".

Compared to what one might think Midnight is still just another human being, sure she is rather perverted and all, if her first comment shows anything, but she still can talk without immediately sounding horny.

"Well, Miss. Kayama what can we do for you, wouldn't want to take your time away from... "Shimura" Ms. Shimura over there," I take another glance towards All Might as she gives me a wave, which I reciprocate.

(Ms is commonly used when identifying unknown marriage status)

"Well, I couldn't not come and see my cute kiddos who seem to be going on a, hmm double date, or is it just one big date," Jiro gets a small blush on her face as Setsuna is quick to answer. "I suppose you could call it one big date, after all, dates aren't only romantical you know. The same would go for you and Ms. Shimura no?"

Midnight's smile widens a bit, enjoying Setsuna's quick and witty banter as she stands up from her spot, "I suppose me and her are on a date then, I'll be sure to let her know you said so while I'm at it. Anyways, you girls be good handsome over here, he is still injured and all, can't have you all being too rough now can we".

Finishing her innuendo she swiftly leaves, a light sway to her hips. I pull my gaze away noticing Setsuna staring, "...You were looking too". I decide not to push 'that' any further as we all continued eating our food.

Women... the biggest c̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ blessing this world has to offer, just wish I could understand them.

(I'm joking, I know you all know this but we all know THAT person)

_______________________________

This chapter was actually really really fun to write, I like the change I made in my writing style, I think it made everything a bit better and more fluid, what are your opinions?

Question of the Chapter: Favorite restaurant? Honestly I love Subway, expensive but always fire.

Comments and Questions

2401 words

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23.8K 553 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
6.9K 181 18
Read as Y/n as (s)he joins U.A with the goal of starting a revolution and reforming the all-so-rotten hero society. But things don't often go as plan...
166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...